It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Show:Original Saudi National Person-Of-Interest in Boston Bombing Being Quietly Deported;Why

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

It could be we are using the Saudi National as bait to get more information.

Tell him that he is leaving on Tuesday but at the last minute deny him deportation.

THEN send him to Gitmo. Get it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

What credentials? MSM is bad, Fox is worse. looking through broadcast news for real information is apretty tall order. I find it difficult to believe anything they say. Hard to understand why anyone watches these people anymore. So obvious they will say anything for ratings.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is very interesting. Glenn Beck saying if something happens to him over the weekend, it is a coverup because he stated he was exposing the Saudi on Monday. I learn Hannity is on the trail of the same thing. Who is this guy and what is the interest of the government in him? Must be important if the mainstream goes dark on it and big names are denying he is even being deported. I have seen several reports in various sites stating he is being deported on Tuesday for national security and in the paperwork sites a link to the Boston bombing. I wish I was as good at research as some of you guys and gals here, this one has more of a chance to be legit than anything else I have seen lately. Dig your teeth in ATS, this might be the big one.

EDIT: Is it possible that the race was not the target? It might have been an assassination attempt on the Saudi disguised as a terror attack. Might be worth checking.
edit on 19-4-2013 by bill3969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I love your avatar.

Cat could probably survive such a jump without a parachute too!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's too bad this information is coming from a source like Hannity. I can't think of a worse human being. He's as low as the Boston Bombers. He is a sorry excuse for a man.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Totally agree. And I'm a conservative. All these faux-conservative talk show hosts are just fascists in sheeps clothing.

I still think this whole story is a contrived distraction. They could have sent this boy home without anyone in the press finding out. Definitely strange.

What is this about Glenn beck? He craps on AJ for mentioning false flags and now he's saying Obama has until Monday to admit this attack was a false flag?

Gasss bagssss

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotGames2

It wouldn't be so bad if these guys didn't have blinders on for Republicans really. Who, in the media, can you turn to, who is going to blast everyone who deserves it? Where are these Obama bashers going to be when the next Republican president is doing the same things or worse. You won't hear a peep out of them, especially Hannity. In essence, what they are doing is purposely dividing the country, when we should be coming together.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

What credentials? MSM is bad, Fox is worse. looking through broadcast news for real information is apretty tall order. I find it difficult to believe anything they say. Hard to understand why anyone watches these people anymore. So obvious they will say anything for ratings.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

Fox News is #1 in the ratings for a good reason.

Steve Emerson is the terrorism expert.

Smearing Fox News doesn't change the professionalism of Steve Emerson.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
reply to post by PatriotGames2

It wouldn't be so bad if these guys didn't have blinders on for Republicans really. Who, in the media, can you turn to, who is going to blast everyone who deserves it? Where are these Obama bashers going to be when the next Republican president is doing the same things or worse. You won't hear a peep out of them, especially Hannity. In essence, what they are doing is purposely dividing the country, when we should be coming together.

Talking about having " blinders " on.

Put blinders on and plug your ears when Fox News says anything at all???

Don't be just another " low information " American.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bill3969
This is very interesting. Glenn Beck saying if something happens to him over the weekend, it is a coverup because he stated he was exposing the Saudi on Monday. I learn Hannity is on the trail of the same thing. Who is this guy and what is the interest of the government in him? Must be important if the mainstream goes dark on it and big names are denying he is even being deported. I have seen several reports in various sites stating he is being deported on Tuesday for national security and in the paperwork sites a link to the Boston bombing. I wish I was as good at research as some of you guys and gals here, this one has more of a chance to be legit than anything else I have seen lately. Dig your teeth in ATS, this might be the big one.

EDIT: Is it possible that the race was not the target? It might have been an assassination attempt on the Saudi disguised as a terror attack. Might be worth checking.
edit on 19-4-2013 by bill3969 because: (no reason given)

These Chechen Terrorists just didn't wake up one day and launch an attack.

They were activated by ???

We will find out eventually. Just watch Fox News.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am certain that what we see on the news still (even with all the coverage) represents a very small portion of the big picture.
The agencies involved in ferreting out all of the connections to these two Chechen men know far more about their motivations and international connections.

That said, I also have no doubt that they knew about them (or at least their comrades) in advance of releasing their photos.

Could there still be a Saudi and/or al Qaeda connection to this? Absolutely.
Has the government shared all they know about this case...Absolutely not!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Inquiring minds want to know.......why? AND why did Obama have to talk to the Saudi ambassador?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It sounds like Glenn Beck has intel on this and he will release it Monday (The Blaze) if the administration does not come clean on what they know.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Don't hold your breath on the Obama administration coming clean on this...We're all still blue in the face waiting to hear from the Benghazi survivors.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The FBI interviewed suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in early 2011, it said in a statement late Friday, following a tip from a foreign government that he was "a follower of radical Islam" and was preparing to leave the United States to join underground organizations.

news.yahoo.com...
AND...

FBI checked out Boston Marathon bomb suspect in 2011 Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Officials from an unnamed foreign country asked the FBI two years ago to investigate Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev because they were concerned that he possibly had “extremist ties,” Fox News has learned. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: Links added

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

It sounds like Glenn Beck has intel on this and he will release it Monday (The Blaze) if the administration does not come clean on what they know.

It's only Saturday. For now the strategy is......deny knowledge.

I think the U.S.Government is using this guy as bait to get more information.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Latest article on Debka: "The Saudis feared that their convoluted involvement in the Caucasus would come embarrassingly to light when a Saudi student was questioned about his involvement in the bombing attacks while in a Boston hospital with badly burned hands."

The article goes on to say the two men were double agents. www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

DEBKAfile’s counterterrorism sources can disclose however that the investigation has in fact homed in on a suspected terror cell of three Saudi nationals, very possibly tied to Al Qaeda.

The flat they share in the Revere, Massachusetts, near Boston, was searched after the questioning of one of the suspects, a Saudi student, who was hospitalized with badly burned hands.

One of his flatmates was taken into custody over “visa problems.” A third is on the run. All three hail from a prominent Saudi family belonging to a tribe from the Asir province bordering on Yemen.

The search for the wanted man led to the grounding of a plane at Logan International Airport Tuesday. The investigation has meanwhile broadened out to places in and outside Boston in a search for the cell’s accomplices.

www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Don't hold your breath on the Obama administration coming clean on this...We're all still blue in the face waiting to hear from the Benghazi survivors.

Benghazi survivors? BTW, where are they?

I think they are hiding in either London or Paris.

Those are the best locations for embassy duty.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

DEBKAfile’s counterterrorism sources can disclose however that the investigation has in fact homed in on a suspected terror cell of three Saudi nationals, very possibly tied to Al Qaeda.

The flat they share in the Revere, Massachusetts, near Boston, was searched after the questioning of one of the suspects, a Saudi student, who was hospitalized with badly burned hands.

One of his flatmates was taken into custody over “visa problems.” A third is on the run. All three hail from a prominent Saudi family belonging to a tribe from the Asir province bordering on Yemen.

The search for the wanted man led to the grounding of a plane at Logan International Airport Tuesday. The investigation has meanwhile broadened out to places in and outside Boston in a search for the cell’s accomplices.

www.debka.com...

Have you connected the dots yet?

This cell also got the order to attack BUT they messed up putting their bomb together.

Burned Hands

All 3 come from a Prominent Saudi Family who live on the border of Yemen.

Glenn Beck and CIA know EVERYTHING. It's not hard to see what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join