It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombing news footage edited?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Came across this video, pretty interesting, can anyone explain please?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Prosaic explanation: (A) Its not 'blood and gore' (B) Whatever it was happened to have been moved by somebody off screen as the man walks in front of the camera.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Instead of looking to the left of the guy as he walks past, look to the right.The blood is on a flag tht is being dragged to one side which makes it look like it disappears as he walks by it.

I don't see why they would edit a clip of a small amount of blood but leave the rest in for all to see for hours after.

CX

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
My conclusion is that yes it is blood and gore, there was lots that day. Maybe ABC noticed it mid broadcast and blurred it out. They've blurred it out on other pics.

Maybe the "object" that was left did not warrant editing out. Could be just a bit of metal that was left in the debris.

CX.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Watch @ 2:27 you can see that the 'blood and gore' is in fact a red blanket and somebody off screen pulls it to the right as the man walks past.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Your conclusion is wrong.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

good catch. deffinatelly pulled by somebody...off the screen.

Case closed.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
People continue to nitpick at the event looking to call it a setup.

The funniest (dumbest) thread I've read so far was someone saying the blood at the scene was too red to be real, people were sitting in odd positions that don't match the position they should be sitting after a bomb blast, and the man with his legs blown off actually already had his legs blown off and it was staged.

ATS has made quite a few people brain damaged, they believe anything and everything is some big staged event and none of it is real.
edit on 17-4-2013 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Watch @ 2:27 you can see that the 'blood and gore' is in fact a red blanket and somebody off screen pulls it to the right as the man walks past.

Ahh that explains it, thanks mate.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
Came across this video, pretty interesting, can anyone explain please?

Whats wrong with the explanations given in the three or four other threads on this same video?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well darn you beat me to it..LOL

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

this has been posted several times...it seems that people want so badly for this incident to have some conspiracy behind it....lets wake up and realize that there are bad people out there who don't like us...no need for further explanations....not everything requires some Alex Jones spin...

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Exactly, you can't tell some people though.

I'm tempted to make a fake image, embed inside the file some identifying statements, post it on /b/ and see how far it spreads... then when all these people who are certain something is fishy are waving it around like some amazing evidence, ask them to view the file contents to see the message within..

I mean, there is simply no way at all for anyone to get through to those folk who are determined to be right.

It makes me ashamed to know that I can't even show anyone ATS for the other valid and great content that comes along here, because of the lunatics. I have to hide the fact I frequent here. Because it's too much effort to explain that I think some things, but not other things...

At least there are enough decent people here that when this blows over and becomes an infrequent thread out of the blue, I can hope to find interesting and proper conspiracy topics... of which there are so many.

yet these ones that people make up on the fly simply because they can't believe the world works like this, bad stuff happens, bad people exist.. just make that a seemingly impossible wait.

That the world can be so twisted, they would rather point the finger at their own people than believe someone can hate them so much.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Ive worked in Broadcast Production before....Youre kiddin right? ALL...all...news footage....all is edited for every station and network everyday in every country. If not for the timing so commercials can run...for the content to fit.

Knowing that from a production standpoint...your point...is pointless. Thats why EVERY THING and video you see...has a listed EDITOR.

The real question should be...WHEN it was edited for timing, content and pertinent info....WHAT was edited...since everything...is edited.?

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

People really are desperate to find conspiracies these days....I find it highly discouraging that so many people cling to so much crap....

top topics

join