It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 6
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 


No, the Andromeda Council altered our sun.

It's a blue white star now.




posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane
 

Hello On7a7higher7plane!

My excuses for being a little late - but so much thanx for asking if I'm in my right mind!
I thought that my wording was clear but one can never be careful enough when making a joke around here I suppose.

Let me quote my post and add [sarcasm/explanation] to every bit where I meant it.

> "WOW! I don't know what to say..." [here I was REALLY stunned by the sheer amount of mambo-jumbo I've read... ]

> "You really opened my eyes." [sarcasm]
> "Especially the artistic disfigurement [sic!] of "Mickey Mouse" did it for me." [BIG sarcasm]
> "Who is that genius? [SARCASM] I must see more of his/her work!" [even BIGGER sarcasm!!]

> "I can see clearly now... [again SARCASM] ...the brain is gone... [here I beg you to note that I cleverly altered that well known Jimmy Cliff/Johnny Nash/Bob Marley song line from "the rain is gone" to "the BRAIN is gone" - I thought THAT would make my point clear as day... ]

Again: THANX for asking!

A



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 


I think you would make a great stand-in if the writers for Doctor Who ever ran out of ideas. But that's as far as I've gotten on my list of plausible applications for your...imaginative theories.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticSouthpaw
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 



This is where many types of hybrids would come from. Trying to figure out where the human soul is and how to extract it.

This is why abductions are caused and why abductees go off about them doing hybrid programs. Its all an ancient war.



reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 


I've been on a Shadow People kick of late as well. I'm sure this ties in nicely:







Dark City is a 1998 neo-noir science fiction film directed by Alex Proyas. It was adapted from a screenplay written by Proyas, David S. Goyer and Lem Dobbs. The film stars Rufus Sewell, Kiefer Sutherland, Jennifer Connelly, and William Hurt. Sewell plays John Murdoch, a man suffering from amnesia who finds himself accused of murder. Murdoch attempts to discover his true identity to clear his name while on the run from the police and a mysterious group known only as the "Strangers"

Dark City
en.wikipedia.org...(1998_film)



Proyas left the Stranger’s reasoning behind the city and the experiment as simply “They’re looking for the human soul”

39 Things We Learned From the ‘Dark City’ Commentary
Commentary Commentary By Jeremy Kirk on January 12, 2012
www.filmschoolrejects.com...



edit on 4/18/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typos



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansar
reply to post by On7a7higher7plane
 

Hello On7a7higher7plane!

My excuses for being a little late - but so much thanx for asking if I'm in my right mind!
I thought that my wording was clear but one can never be careful enough when making a joke around here I suppose.

Let me quote my post and add [sarcasm/explanation] to every bit where I meant it.

> "WOW! I don't know what to say..." [here I was REALLY stunned by the sheer amount of mambo-jumbo I've read... ]

> "You really opened my eyes." [sarcasm]
> "Especially the artistic disfigurement [sic!] of "Mickey Mouse" did it for me." [BIG sarcasm]
> "Who is that genius? [SARCASM] I must see more of his/her work!" [even BIGGER sarcasm!!]

> "I can see clearly now... [again SARCASM] ...the brain is gone... [here I beg you to note that I cleverly altered that well known Jimmy Cliff/Johnny Nash/Bob Marley song line from "the rain is gone" to "the BRAIN is gone" - I thought THAT would make my point clear as day... ]

Again: THANX for asking!

A


mhm what ever you say.



Look at the shirt too. Near the guitar. Lol. And did the guy who edited this video have to have that little icon in the corner. It completely blocked out the Ra symbol. When shes in the bathroom. And what kind of girl has shaman totems and an alter by her bed? Lol. And the symbolism of talking for them well they are asleep LOL. So obvious.




edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


I actually have seen this movie.

Its acutally quite relivant. Those creatures tho, they are some sort of parasite.

hhahahah and the kid that is like KILL HIM KILL HIM



Its a pretty great movie, Everyone has their identity switched and they don't even know.
And the breaking down of the wall. Very symbolic. Its much like the pink floyd movie i posted up there. Isn't it funny that the judge in pink floyd looks like an owl?

But yes the shadow realm would be where all souls go when they die. That explains some of the shadow people that are seen are just spirits. Which are tied to Dark matter and dark energy. The only non physical plane in existance. That we know of. All returns and recycles through darkness. Darkness is not evil but the personification of repeaing death and consuming sight so people are blind are often used as the metaphors because they are easy to understand.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 

Hi.

I wasn't talking to you but since this is your thread I take the opportunity to answer your reply...
...which was...
...wait for it...

> "mhm what ever you say."

GENIUS! And here I repeat myself: "I don't know what to say."
And that new Mickey Mouse disfigurement made my day Precious!
What is it? The evil film spool?

Go4it - please - you're sooo entertaining!

A



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansar
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 

Hi.

I wasn't talking to you but since this is your thread I take the opportunity to answer your reply...
...which was...
...wait for it...

> "mhm what ever you say."

GENIUS! And here I repeat myself: "I don't know what to say."
And that new Mickey Mouse disfigurement made my day Precious!
What is it? The evil film spool?

Go4it - please - you're sooo entertaining!

A


Well technically its no ones symbol. This symbol is quite ancient.





This has been known as the symbol for war and the wheel of time. Repeating the same cycles over and over. Here we see 2 hound ripping apart a bird/human/diety We can clearly see Torus, the bull reprisenting the dieities constellation.





And this is the same symbol Hitler trod around on and people put on their arms all like laadidaaa lol




edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I thought I was confused before I read this thread. Now, I'm more confused than I have ever been. That's what is unique about this place. I never find answers, just more questions.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 

So you were talking about and hinting at the Swastika with the "evil film spool Mickey Mouse disfigurement" CrypticSouthpaw?
You really do honor your screen name. Respect! Cryptic it IS!

I'm so dumb I didn't get that. My apologies.
Thanx for clearing that up.

A



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 


I knew there was something about mickey mouse I didn't trust....



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by LittleByLittle
 


How do you say this crap with a straight face?


Do you really think there are snakes living at the base of your spine. Worse yet invisible snakes? And that they cause pain if they are "released" too quickly? Come on, you cant possibly believe this? Mites that live in eye lashes I can believe but snakes that live in my spine ah.... no. Aint buyin it. I can get photos of the mites. Can you get photos of the snakes?


The snake are a symbol of Kundalini energy not the actual thing that are in a body with awakened Kundalini. Are you trying to be small minded and miss understand on purpose?

The chakras are part of the body that can be stimulated to increase sense of being and awareness. For a depressed person food loses almost all taste for a person that experiance the bliss food have more taste than ever before. The energy is not always the same intensity.

Have you noticed that you can notice how a part of your body feels when you concentrate on it. No imagine how it feels if that locations feeling was multiplied ten times and you could feel the blood in your body flowing and the nerves dancing with energy. The feeling of being alive can sometimes be overwhelming to the mind.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket
 


hahahaha

Well heres an interesting video, gives you a bit of perspective of whats going on in the market.




anyone remeber this? LOL who kept the camera rolling?
kudos to that guy, hope hes okay...


edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RicketyCricket
 

I LOVE YOU MAN!

A



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 


I am not an alien. I am not NWO. I am not any of those things you were talking about.

I revere the owl as a harbinger for my goddess. I revere the serpent as a healer and one who reveals secrets. In nearly every case you presented, the serpent you showed was symbolic of healing, especially in the Tarot examples.

Yes there is a lot of obscure symbolism throughout history, predating your religion. This is not because it is evil; it is because it predates your religion. You can't expect it to fit nicely into your theology. The majority of what you posted is near and dear to me.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle
 

Please forgive me when I interfere in your conversation with karen61560, LittleByLittle but from reading her post I think she is doing her best.

She has never heard about "chakras". Maybe a link will help...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably she was brought up in a good backwards Christian neighborhood - so it seems to me at least - but thats only my opinion and I don't want to offend anyone.

How could I?

A



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo
 


We are talking about owl people, and where the Origins of these myths come from.

It is known that China had a touch down of greys way back in the day.



These beings just don't pillage us on sight.

But they do take from us in some form. Watch this video, you might find it pretty interesting.
The owl as a spirit totem is totally different. Where as the mythology around the owl. That is a different story altogether.

Gods cannot die btw. But these beings are not gods. They are mortal therefore they can die.

And if your wondering where the dragon came from in chinese culture it is because of this.
edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansar
reply to post by LittleByLittle
 

Please forgive me when I interfere in your conversation with karen61560, LittleByLittle but from reading her post I think she is doing her best.

She has never heard about "chakras". Maybe a link will help...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Probably she was brought up in a good backwards Christian neighborhood - so it seems to me at least - but thats only my opinion and I don't want to offend anyone.

How could I?

A




its okay dude, we arnt here to call people down or make fun of them. This is a compendium of knowledge, skeptical really. But it does show you what the people behind the curtain are doing. And why.

Keeping people distracted and disinforming them with nonsense is their main priority.
Take your time learning all this stuff. It can't be learned all in one day.

But we are seeing that humans themselves are not evil. But are corrupted by these beings who pray on peoples greed and other virtues.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And what does it all matter right now? Gathering information from the old ages is all well and good one can learn a lot. Once you start digging the rabbit hole seems to go on forever trust me I know. But we all have to remember that who we humans really are that is a grain of consciousness placed in a flesh temple (the body) to have the full range of experiences and emotions most importantly Love.
The pleiadians knew this every alien race out there knows this except us, or more like the truth has been hidden for 1000's or 100,000,'s of years all in the name of greed and lust, and so we created a world of greed and lust. But now as more people dig and learn the truth cannot be stopped thanks to the age of information....maybe that's why they want to censor the internet.....

Weather we are a genetic experiment or simply a fluke of nature what matters is that we use all the information we have at our fingertips. Mostly what the pleiadians, Aztecs, and Christ tried to teach us about Consciousness through stillness and turning our questions inward through meditation and chakra work.

Once you understand that everything is you and you are everything the world makes sense there is only love.
Love every human, animal, tree, blade of grass, (aliens too I guess..) as if they are your Mother no matter if they hurt you or hate you love them love love love is the key, the secret to life.


Thanks for the thread and the info you bring to the good people.



posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw
 

Forgive me "Dude" - were you really talking to me with that response?

Again I wasn't talking to you - in this case to "LittleByLittle" and revering to a post he made concerning karen61560.
I thought I could help with the links.
It seemed - to ME - that SHE was making FUN of HIM with her reply about those "snakes" living at the bottom of the spine.

But then again it's your thread and your "knowledge".

As you seem to know whats going on "behind the curtain" "and why"...
...please enlighten us (me) some more.

> "Keeping people distracted and disinforming them with nonsense" seems to be your "main priority" too.

But thats OK - here is all about "denying ignorance" - so please carry on have fun with it.

A




top topics



 
38
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join