It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati. The pleiadian deception. Greys, Satanism The links to Torus.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlavatskyChannel
Nice thread OP.

Just to touch on a few of the pics you posted, namely the intertwining snakes. I'm not sure if you're aware but there is an ancient practice called kundalini and it relates directly to the male and female serpents that apparently sit at the base of our spine.. through years of meditation and yoga practice it is said that one can raise their kundalini energies and uncoil the serpents at the base of their spine, in doing so the serpents rise up through the 7 chakras and activate them until they reach the crown chakra and the third eye is activated. My interest has always been trying to understand the real truth as to whether or not this is actually a satanic practice or our hidden birth right? Could it be that kundalini yoga and meditation are wrapped in new age clothing to sell to an unsuspecting audience or could it be that this is indeed an ancient tradition which can turn man into god and is being kept under wraps to prevent the populace from reaching their true potential?

The mind boggles!

You do not become god but one with god. A paranormal connection is formed and you are able to see things on a higher level. You begin to understand yourself and can see what you need to work on to improve yourself since you are more conscious that you where before on yourself.

Some people who go thru a great depression create so much need that they break thru also with a amagydala overload but that is very painfull and not something I would wish on anybody. It is quick but an instant external third eye and crown chakra activated without the lower chakras in balance can be very overwhelming to a person and you get very unsure of what is real anymore.

Side effects. A feel of something spinning energy on top of your head sometimes feeling that you are litteraly being caressed by something invisiable. Pressure on the forehead. Sometimes itch on top of nose (extreamly annoying). Increased sense of feeling in your body and taste. You become very calm and want to rest much since it feels bliss full sometimes to just sit and lie. Body can start to make yoga/stretching movements without conscious thought when the body needs exercise like it is on autopilot and knows what is needed. Concentration problems when reading technical boring books since there is many things distracting you that are more interesting. There are times when the body gets overwhelmed by the feelings. I do not like it when the heart chakra vibrates to much since it starts to feel very uncomfortable sometimes. And then we have talking and singing in tounges. That is plain just weird. Increased synchronicity and a feeling that you are safe no matter what happens. Nothing really scares you anymore.

A lot of people seem to be spinning and have become radio active.

edit on 18-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

In the begining. There was only the word. From the word this galaxy was created. God is darkness, well the spirit of god is darkness. The father is a being or beings made up of this very same cosmic essence.

When this sector was created, Other beings were created FIRST before us. These were the owls.

I believe they could of been a prototype of a specific gene they found somewhere. Maybe perhaps they are an ancestor of a cousin? Or one of their genetic branches that stemed up millions of years ago.

We don't know, we only know that these owls were created as a type of messenger and person Aid to the development and construction of stars and systems.

We know that they were very jelous of all the attention humans were reciving from God, that lucifer felt that humans were not as pure (not full of light which is the owls primary essence the element of fire) God screwed up. And failed to give them a soul like ours. They do not understand compassion as we do.

So they came here, took in woman. Trying to cheat their way into reciving our gifts too. (greed)
God came back and saw the abominations that were created. These giants created by the serpents mating with woman. Many abominations walked the earth during this time. Man eating lizards, giants. It was literally a time of fantasy, this is where all those stories come from of frost giants and dragons.

God was furious and flooded the land. Since then, we have been destroyed more than 4 times. Civilization has restarted itself an uncountable number because simply. The records are not availible for us to view. Reason being, is because all the records of Atlantis are locked away in the halls of Amenti, under the Sphinx.

So these owls keep returning, these greys. Trying to extract the secrets to eternal life from our flesh. This is where the soul of the human soul comes from. They keep trying over and over. This is where the eternal war comes from. Where the wheel of time comes from.
The whole point of the wheel of time is, once the clock passes the marker, It marks the begining of some form of cataklysm on earth. Which repeats itself everytime.

Check this song out. read the lyrics on google if you have to.
edit on 18-4-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

These effects are felt and i have had them since i was a child. The stroking on the top of the head. Pressure between the eyes that can make your nose itch.

Pretty interesting but since these are all the same localized areas one would expect it to be similar. Tho i am a southpaw my brain is technically backwards, it would light up in completely different areas.

I do have one of those malformations on the top of my head but its not noticable. Only if i was bald. I had one of those bumps on my head not because i was dropped or anything lol But i read somewhere that it has something to do with increased intelligence.

My eye color changed completely after seeing that being. The being tho shapeshifted into a man. Well sort of. A faceless humanoid with pale skin.

So the legends about a panther or a lion turning into a man are true. And that is where the word of prophecy comes true. I believe there are records recordings stating something about seeing HIM face to face is fullfilling prophecy right?

A year and a week later i did do a prayer and say it wrong. i said * i am Yahweh* make your presence known to us ( i was with 2 friends who were laying on the ground side by side beside me. And they were just watching a meteor shower. Not expect an alien to roll up.

It materialized right in front of me 10 feet away at the base of this tiny hill i was standing on. And it silently walked towards the right. I said to my friends and pointed * hey guys look.... don't freak out* and they were instantly on their feet. I never saw their hands touch the ground LOL. Backing away muttering cougar.

NO ITS NOT A COUGAR straight up i was staring blankly at the base of this hill and it POPed up. Just like how i when i was staring blankly at the end of the road the first time. I saw the cat walk across the road and shapeshift into a faceless humanoid.

Weird. I don't know if there is some sort of coincidence for staring off into space like an idiot and seeing things fly by. But it happens to me hahaha. Maybe i should stare at a bank and maybe These beings will just pour out of some portal hahahhaha I wish.

But thanks for the comment very interesting. I also experience a frequency i hear i can turn off or on. And manipulate in my head. It hightens my hearing. Allows me to noticed less audible noises and to hear electricity more clearly. Other than just its annoying hissing in the background. I kind of hate electronics. But they are useful. Anyone experience the rapid flickering off of tvs and lights too?

Hey guys if you don't think its already weird enough. Considering my experiences and the knowledge i have. Is it a coincidence i look a lot like this handsom hunk of stone.

lol

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

How do you say this crap with a straight face?

Do you really think there are snakes living at the base of your spine. Worse yet invisible snakes? And that they cause pain if they are "released" too quickly? Come on, you cant possibly believe this? Mites that live in eye lashes I can believe but snakes that live in my spine ah.... no. Aint buyin it. I can get photos of the mites. Can you get photos of the snakes?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Sorry but stories of lions or panthers turning into real men are not true nor does it go the other way around. This is why this subject gets such a bad rap. All this crap being flung around about shapeshifters or kundilini snakes. Its the 21st century people, time to let go of this unintelligent superstitious unfounded nonsense. If they are out there I am sure they dont waste their precious time believing this stuff or chasing rainbows hoping for a pot of gold at its base. All the crap that has any religious practice wrapped up in it like the kundilini thingy needs to be looked at seven ways to friday so that in your intelligence you can see that there is nothing real in it. NOTHING REAL AT ALL.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
lol it was just a metaphor. Not literal snakes hahaha.

Don't take everything to literally. There need to be a balence in knowledge to understand metaphors.

Think of metaphors like poetry. I love metaphors but they can be deciving if you don't have the knowledge containing them.

The point to metaphors is that its a small snipit of a larger scheme of knowledge brought together with signifigance. To mean something emotional.

The snakes and kundalini is a reprisentation of the spiritual change. Since these serpents manipulate genetics so much it would be fitting to use it as a metaphor. But It would be appropriate to perhapes use a panther spine as the metaphor instead considering there is only 1 spine lol. Not 2.

I see where you are coming from with this.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I wouldnt brag about looking like the sphinx.
Babylon is a very nice upscale village on Long Island. I used to live there.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I know what a metaphor is. There was nothing metaphoric about the statements being made. Someone said that releasing the kundilini too quickly can cause pain. Just where is the metaphor in that or am I severely missing something?

PS What serpent manipulated genetics? Oh wait are you being metaphorical again?
edit on 18-4-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Sorry but stories of lions or panthers turning into real men are not true nor does it go the other way around. This is why this subject gets such a bad rap. All this crap being flung around about shapeshifters or kundilini snakes. Its the 21st century people, time to let go of this unintelligent superstitious unfounded nonsense. If they are out there I am sure they dont waste their precious time believing this stuff or chasing rainbows hoping for a pot of gold at its base. All the crap that has any religious practice wrapped up in it like the kundilini thingy needs to be looked at seven ways to friday so that in your intelligence you can see that there is nothing real in it. NOTHING REAL AT ALL.

en.wikipedia.org...

n Mesoamerican folk religion, a Nagual or Nahual (both pronounced [na'wal]) is a human being who has the power to magically turn him- or herself into an animal form: most commonly a donkey, turkey, or dog,[1] but also other and more powerful animals such as the jaguar and puma. Such a Nagual is believed to use his powers for good or evil according to his personality.[2] Specific beliefs vary, but the general concept of nagualism is pan-Mesoamerican. Nagualism is linked with pre-Columbian shamanistic practices through Preclassic Olmec depictions which are interpreted as humans transforming themselves into animals. The system is linked with the Mesomerican calendrical system, used for divination rituals. The birth date often determines if a person will be a Nagual. Mesoamerican belief in tonalism, wherein all humans have an animal counterpart to which their life force is linked, is also part of the definition of nagualism.[3] In English the word is often translated as "transforming witch", but translations without the negative connotations of the word witch would be "transforming trickster" or "shape shifter".[4]

Plenty of lore EVERYWHERE about it.

The word nagual derives from the Nahuatl word nahuālli [na'waːlːi], an indigenous religious practitioner, identified by the Spanish as a 'magician'. The nagual is acquired along with the other characteristics of a person's birth day at birth. Each day is associated with an animal which has strong and weak aspects. A person born on "The Dog Day" would have both strong and weak

'Dog' aspects. In Nahuatl the word tonalli was used to refer both to a day and to the animal associated with that day. The nagual is different, where the tonal is the day spirit proper, the nagual is the spirit familiar of the day. It is probable that the tonal represents the daytime aspect and the nagual the nighttime aspect of the tonalli, 'the things of the day'. Because practitioners of powerful magic were normally born on certain days related to animals with a strong or harmful aspect they would often have specific tonals such as the jaguar or puma. In Aztec mythology the God Tezcatlipoca was the protector of nagualism, because his tonal was the jaguar and he governed the distribution of wealth. In modern rural Mexico, nagual is sometimes synonymous with brujo ("witch"): one who is able to shapeshift into an animal at night, (normally into an owl, bat, or turkey) drink blood from human victims, steal property, cause disease, and the like.

In some indigenous communities the position of Nagual is integrated into the religious hierarchy. The community knows who is a Nagual, tolerating, fearing and respecting them. Nagualli are hired to remove curses cast by other nagualli. In other communities the accusation of nagualism may result in violent attacks by the community towards the accused—much like the witch processes of renaissance Europe. The Western study of Nagualism was initiated by noted archaeologist, linguist and ethnologist Daniel Garrison Brinton who published "Nagualism: A Study in Native-American Folklore and History" which chronicled historical interpretations of the word and those who practiced nagualism in Mexico in 1894. He identified various beliefs associated with nagualism in some modern Mexican communities such as the Mixe, the Nahua, the Zapotec and the Mixtec. Subsequently many studies have described Nagualism in different Mesoamerican cultures such as the Zoques and the Jakaltek, K'iche', Q'eqchi', and Tzeltal Maya. Among the Jacaltec, Naguals reinforce indigenism by punishing those who collaborate with non Mayas.[5]

This was not a Fad Lol.

Discussion continues on which degree nagualism represents a pre-Columbian belief system or is modelled on European popular religion. Gustavo Correa,[6] suggests nagualism is not pre-Columbian, arguing that it was wholly imported from Europe, where he compares it to the medieval belief in werewolves. However, Indigenous sources of pre-Columbian origin such as the Popol Vuh describe concepts clearly related to modern Nagualism.[dubious – discuss]. Nonetheless, the only version of this document which has survived was transcribed well after the Spanish Conquest and may contain concepts introduced by European missionaries.[citation needed] Kaplan[7] concludes that, in Oaxaca, the belief in Naguals as evil shape shifting witches is common in both indigenous and mestizo populations. According to Kaplan, the belief in animal spirit companions is exclusively indigenous. These is certain for some groups and communities, but for others, as the mixes, chinantecos, triquis or tacuates, the people that can control their nahual or alterego are also protectors of the people and the natural resources and culture of the community, and highly revered but also feared.

What are you arguing with, the words of sages? Or the many artifacts that or hyroglyphs that show a man and a dog or lion head. These things were not just thought up concepts. These were engraved on the walls and have been there for thousands of years.

On some of the most advanced structures on the planet. How can you argue with that?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Give me a break. Plenty of "LORE??????" You do know that that word means story right? No one can change their shape unless its through diet and exercise but I doubt that is what you are talking about. I can throw up the story of Snow white and the seven dwarfs but it wont make it real. Its just a story. There are no shape shifters, it is physically impossible and that is the truth to the 10th degree. But you already knew that didnt you? Admit it, you dont believe in fairies or shapeshifters or talking owls or any of that do you?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I argue it with confidence. Mankind has been telling stories for his own amusement since language was first used. The ancients had as much imagination as Steven Spielberg and modern man certainly didnt invent your precious metaphor since you are so fond of that word. Just because something was written long ago does not make the author a sage. Some were comedians.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Give me a break. Plenty of "LORE??????" You do know that that word means story right? No one can change their shape unless its through diet and exercise but I doubt that is what you are talking about. I can throw up the story of Snow white and the seven dwarfs but it wont make it real. Its just a story. There are no shape shifters, it is physically impossible and that is the truth to the 10th degree. But you already knew that didnt you? Admit it, you dont believe in fairies or shapeshifters or talking owls or any of that do you?

Your not getting the point, These are aliens not people. These natives are only following suit of what they saw.... Also these gods did play a part in construction of their civilization. So a culture is created around them.
Lore is a story yes, Even my own experiences are Lore because i am not really chronicalling what is going on with pictures and videos. I never took any with my experience because i did not want to get abducted AND make them angry. But other people might feel the need to just pull out a camera after hearing a bunch of dogs bark for a solid minute, Die down. See a weird cat run across the road, See a saucer. then something shapeshift across the road and stare at you. Would you not crap your pants? Well i was not really that scared but they speak with emotional telepathy. It bombed me with a dread and fear, unlike anything i have ever felt.
I just stood there watching it. Suddenly the feelings melted away into a warm comforting feeling. As if beconing me to watch. Then an kid gets abducted. I run inside with my buddy upstairs peer out a window. Wait till 3 am. Hear a saucer drop the kid off with it screaming its head off out the window. Then see a dog walk up the road teleport under a street light and just stand there. Staring at it in binoculars. Was good times.

I had a blast. Other people are probably horrorfied reading that. But it was an esoteric message. I later did the prayer to yahweh and the same thing came.

Later having visions of the towers and the volcano and blah blah. End of the world. And so i kind of deciphered what messages were said. The visions were just glimpses into events coming. There was never a point in my life when i saw some buda or some character talking to me telling me whats going to happen. Never experienced that stuff lol. But i did do a lot of research trying to find out what i saw and what it was. Lead me to many books of lore, links to ancient temples. Researching the bible and other texts.

It was then i found out that the thing i saw was in fact Yahweh. And it Poped up when i did that prayer being all confident and what not trotting to the right well my friends are shaking backing away from it LOL.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm thinking this is the part where I say, "Pics or it didn't happen."

Substantiate or suffocate. A rule to live by on these forums.
edit on 18-4-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I argue it with confidence. Mankind has been telling stories for his own amusement since language was first used. The ancients had as much imagination as Steven Spielberg and modern man certainly didnt invent your precious metaphor since you are so fond of that word. Just because something was written long ago does not make the author a sage. Some were comedians.

If you don't believe in angels or demons, aliens and such what are you even doing here?

Everyone else just ignore this person if you feel they will insult you for commenting. Don't worry mang, I got yo back.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

This isin't 4chan.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This isin't 4chan.

Then why are you posting garbage? People like you are the reason ATS is suffering from a gradual influx of virtual low-quality flotsam and jetsam.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks. Owls/Aliens/Watchers/Angels... Nephilim. I think we're on the same page. Sin = Contaminated gene pool?
Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
@ AfterInfinity...... GOD I LOVE YOUR RESPONSES~! I have become a fan the more I read your posts.

@ Cryptic ~ I understand where your coming from... You present a good story and did a lot of time researching. For that I SnF. But honestly you don't have big enough ears to be a copy of the sphinx.....

@ Thread ~ Lore is the oral history passed down fromg generation to generation, be it oral or tablet version (Not the Nexus7 tablet either LOL) Written and passed down. One day the world may find out that these stories are based on fact. One day. Maybe. I do hope so. Then I expect an apology for Cryptic.....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

That would be the main idea, And why many religious texts make reference to purity. I mean marriage can be pushing it the way it set up. But the main idea would be to be with as few many people as possible.

Because viruses can be transfered viruses alter genetic material, because a body has to conquer it, it gains new genetic proteins which alter the genetics of future generations.

Now taking a whole new organism with mutated proteins, COMPLETELY different adapted abilities. We see all kinds of growth and *abominations* trying to achieve a perfect balence of the 2 strains that are being mixed.

This is where many types of hybrids would come from. Trying to figure out where the human soul is and how to extract it.

This is why abductions are caused and why abductees go off about them doing hybrid programs. Its all an ancient war.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

Thanks. Owls/Aliens/Watchers/Angels... Nephilim. I think we're on the same page. Sin = Contaminated gene pool?
Thoughts?

This is where we are:

The Grays / Reptilians are here with the Andromeda Council.
edit on 18-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

News

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

From what iv read we pwnt them in the last war. Which altered them and caused their teeth to fall out.

The story in the popol voh, Shooting them with darts. Could of been a virus or some sort of organism that alters genetic material. Because we too are geneticists, We could of attributed many losses to their gene pool trying to conquer us and take our soul. Lol serves em right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join