It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Senior US Official says there s no indication of "foreign connection" or any recation from al qaeda".

I bet its a former soldier, with tours in iraq, af-stan. Would fit to the bomb, patriot day etc.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It's hard to say who was responsible; best not to jump to conclusions. The local news here in Boston was reporting that a Saudi man was detained and his apartment was searched, but so far no one is under arrest. It just as likely could be a political extremist. In any event, I certainly hope people keep their cool and don't do anything rash against people who had no involvement, in "retaliation".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Love this....check it out:

bostonmarathonconspiracy.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Has this been posted yet, and can anyone tell if it has been edited?

A lot of people calling this "false flag" already.

Lol, this site is amazing, already debunked.
edit on 16-4-2013 by Enonesohc because: Already debunked.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You mean, this:

I BOUGHT THIS DOMAIN TO KEEP SOME
CONSPIRACY THEORY KOOK FROM OWNING IT.

PLEASE KEEP THE VICTIMS OF THIS EVENT
AND THEIR FAMILIES IN YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANK YOU.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I live in downtown Seattle; and a few minutes ago I turned on the local noon news and there was a bomb scare 4 blocks from where I live.

Someone had left a backpack on the sidewalk; they brought in a police robot to probe into the back pack to check for explosives; after the robot probed; and found none a policeman then approached the backpack and found inside a hair dryer.

After the Boston explosions yesterday...I say it is better to be safe and extremely cautious.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy
Love this....check it out:bostonmarathonconspiracy.com...

The link was broken - so I found it another way.............

edit on 16-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by clearmind

I Agree, and I'm glad others can see the pattern here.

This is a tragedy. Just read on Yahoo news that the 8 year old boy and his younger sister,
along with their mom, dad and uncle had just gotten ice cream and came back to watch the race,
when the first explosion went off, they ran, thinking their might be another explosion, and when
there was the boy was instantly killed, his 6 year old little sister had a leg blown off, and mom
got shrapnel in her brain.

This is horrible.

Rebel 5

edit on 16-4-2013 by rebelv because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2013 by rebelv because: syntax

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You mean, this:

I BOUGHT THIS DOMAIN TO KEEP SOME
CONSPIRACY THEORY KOOK FROM OWNING IT.

PLEASE KEEP THE VICTIMS OF THIS EVENT
AND THEIR FAMILIES IN YOUR THOUGHTS.

THANK YOU.

So paranoid of conspiracy theorists he bought a domain? Who needs the tin foil hat?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
First and foremost my condolences and prayers for those who have been killed and injured as well to all those involved in such a horrific terrorist attack. I was shocked and my heart literally sunk when I switched on the news to see the devastating event unfolding.

I would like to extend my praise to those people who tried to help the wounded and especially all of the emergency services who were quite incredible. Those people who are police officers, paramedics and firefighters are life savers and amazing people.

Sadly, as I have already seen the conspiracy theorists are already muddying the story and trying to fit the original inconsistencies and incorrect reports into their warped opinions to bring this round to their ideology.

Also guys and girls does anyone know if a donation website has been set up?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Logic dictates that he was most likely looking down & around, from atop a good vantage point.

The race, or the bombing?

Originally posted by Propulsion
I would have to say that it is just some Joe who was getting an awesome view of the race. But then, it could also be the following…

Do people usually go on the roof to watch the race? How long would he have stood up there watching the race, and why not just watch it from the ground like everyone else?

He probably was just watching the race, but who knows/

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hopefully this event will bring to mind the fact that the US government, by means of its continued indiscriminate drone bombing throughout the world, is complicit in the Boston Marathon terror attacks on innocent persons.

I hope this event will awaken the consciousness of the American people enough to realize that for every so-called "terrorist" killed in foreign lands by American drone attacks - fifty innocents are slaughtered.

This event is surely a marking point for this nation - a "wake up call," if you will, and I am very hopeful that it will allow for the American people to step back for a moment and to examine themselves and the true extent of their own involvement in all this, and to survey their own conscience with respect to Americas truculent and bellicose behavior throughout the world.

Incidentally, given what I know about the workings of past and present administrations I am not at all surprised to know that the "Twin Bombs" of the Boston Marathon were planted by our own government.

edit on 16-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, people are very edgy now. Just recently, a terminal in a New York airport was evacuated due to a bomb scare.
edit on 4/16/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

Sorry I cannot see the connection here - two wrongs don't make a right.

There has been multiple deaths and injuries of innocents from a (mainly charity) event that really should not need any security. It was an incredibly soft target, the softest target since the 2004 Beslan School Hostage.

Don't get me wrong a drone attack on innocents in Afghanistan would be a tragic loss of lives and worthy of its own (but different) thread and I would support you, but not on this thread.

My thoughts are with those in Boston.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Enonesohc

I was just getting ready to post this video.

Also, i got made fun of earlier when I asked if anyone has done the numbers yet.

Well, this bombing happened exactly 33 days after the new Pope was elected.

I also, have a mathematical calculation that equals, 322. (skull n bones)
Still verifying before I post it though.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wow, seems like the entire country is still on alert - many roads and places are being shut down due to "suspicious" packages being investigated. Of course, it turns out to be a false alarm, but it does still cause lots of delays and problems.

It doesn't help that US Senators are being sent letters laced with Ricin either!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Do people usually go on the roof to watch the race? How long would he have stood up there watching the race, and why not just watch it from the ground like everyone else?
reply to post by salainen

You ever come to think that maybe he just wanted to be alone without all the chaos. It definately sounds like something I might do.

Oh boy, watch out, I might be a terrorist.....

edit on 16-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I posted on another one of the Boston Bombing incident threads about a suspicious package at my school (University of Memphis) yesterday morning, hours before the Boston incident. The building that it was mailed to was evacuated and it did make local news.

Now, FOX news just mentioned the Memphis incident and are trying to make possible connections.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm sure someone's camera or surveillance camera caught this evil person.. these types of people like to get a good vantage point and watch their 'handywork' and get off on it.. (That's if its a lone-wolf person).

Now, what no one is talking about this the RICIN sent to the Capitol... it was indeed screened a 3rd time, and was indeed real.. Ricin is found in Asian countries... (lots of Castor bean plants)..

Now, here's a shot in the dark... it happened on the 15th.. In North Korea, that date is REALLY important. could this be a 'warning' from NK? If so, and we link it to them, it IS an act of war. Ricin is super deadly from what I read... geez.. the two things seemed timed.. 80% they are linked...

Everyone, check all the video you can.. look for people that look suspicious.. and video BEFORE the bombs went off.. with all our work, we may be able to help find this sick ass person.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
sharing these from the big thread.
some of the best before/after stills i've seen yet.
cryptome.org...
cryptome.org...
thanks JBA2848

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join