It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Here in Spain they're reporting 3 dead, including an 8 year old, and 144 wounded. But, at the moment, they're not pointing the finger.

A funny thing, i'm watching it now as we speak on the TV, and a Spanish student who was running in the marathon was talking by telephone to Spanish national TV.
He says he crossed the finish line and he heard the noise of what was like a "large building falling to the floor". He said it did'nt sound like a bomb and he was really surprised.
They also report another explosion in the JFK library.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide

Originally posted by Trillium

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

It takes about 1 minute to set up a facebook page. how is that werid. ?what is strange about it.

Because the page was created on Saturday
that two day's ago
pay attention

There are several FB pages up with similar titles, all with really weird dates on them... There's even one up that is dated January 31 2013. This dude made a page on Saturday and it wasn't popular, so he simply changed the name to exploit the tragedy....

Could be reaching, but when I think of "those involved" in 9/11 I think of Cheney, Bush, or even alleged terrorists. Not the victims. They weren't actually "involved in the bombing"...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Latest from CNN

Investigators have warned police to be on the lookout for a "darker-skinned or black male" with a possible foreign accent in connection with Monday's bombings at the Boston Marathon, according to a law enforcement advisory obtained by CNN. The man was seen with a black backpack and sweatshirt and was trying to get into a restricted area about five minutes before the first explosion, the lookout notice states.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by starfoxxx
Holy Molly their are legs and arms in that picture!!!

I looked and looked and looked............didn't see any.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by USN1983

neither did i and i put the pic up

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I know I should read the thread, but has anyone figured out what that dude was doing on the roof in the picture?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well that number of injured certainly rocketed up - first we heard that over 20 were injured; now it's confirmed to be over 140 with several amputations and lost limbs!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Originally posted by salainen

I know I should read the thread, but has anyone figured out what that dude was doing on the roof in the picture?

Logic dictates that he was most likely looking down & around, from atop a good vantage point.

reply to post by andy1972

Originally posted by andy1972

[color=E8D1A2]A funny thing, i'm watching it now as we speak on the TV, and a Spanish student who was running in the marathon was talking by telephone to Spanish national TV.
He says he crossed the finish line and he heard the noise of what was like a "large building falling to the floor". He said it did'nt sound like a bomb and he was really surprised.

I'm not seeing any humor in it.
Which part is supposedly funny?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

It must be so devastating to lose limbs in an atrocity like this.... just imagine... one minute you are standing on both legs waving your arms about and the next minute your legs are gone and possibly an arm too....

I don't know how i'd handle it after waking up in Hospital but I know plenty do handle it.

I can only guess that it takes many years to come to terms with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Boston Marathon episode bears the mark of a false flag event, and reminds me of the sinister (mostly Italian) Operation Gladio that I have referenced many times before in these forums. It was a false flag event (series of events actually) involving the US intelligence services in collaboration with NATO, and had been in operation for many years. There were many bombings and mass shootings in very open and exposed public areas throughout the European continent - attributed to Communist's aka 'left-wing terrorists.' The true nature of the operation was exposed in 1990 by the Italian intelligence agencies and police forces, but was quickly moved out of the view of an inquiring public and was no longer spoken about - till now that is.

Vincenzo Vinciguerra is a jailed (lifer) right wing terrorist who help to expedite Operation Gladio and he said: “You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game." The reasoning here was simple. The perps job was to compel the Italian public - eventually all of Europe - to turn to the state to ask for more security at the expense of their freedoms. Sound familiar?

Somebody put it this way - "Is the Boston Bombing the “Moral Equivalent” of Drone Strikes?"
edit on 16-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by PutAQuarterIn

Originally posted by neo96
They are kicking the word "terrorist" around as "possible"

First reports suck.(on tv that is).
edit on 15-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

IMO, if this was planned, whoever did it fits the description of terrorist. Rather domestic or foreign.

IMO, it's going to turn out to be a "lone wolf" domestic terrorist. The American people will subsequently need to be stripped of more civil rights in order to keep us "safe".

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Drudge has a story up about the hooded roof man

I saw a quick report of plane detained in Boston, but don't have any links

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonigKaos
Drudge has a story up about the hooded roof man

I saw a quick report of plane detained in Boston, but don't have any links

It seems that has been proven to be a false threat according to this link:

Boston's Logan Airport is given all clear after earlier incident, TSA says - @NBCNews

www.breakingnews.com...

Sadly very suitcase, garbage can, cardboard box...etc... is going to cause some type of scare in the coming days/weeks/months going forward. Regardless of whoever was behind this and what their motives were, they have also caused a heightened state of fear among the American people.
edit on 4/16/2013 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

edit on 16-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

I would have to say that it is just some Joe who was getting an awesome view of the race. But then, it could also be the following…

1.The man who planted the bombs
2.Man who assassinated JFK
3.Aliens
4.Illuminati
5.TPTB
6.Elmo
7.Singer of Depeche mode
8.Jesus

We are on ATS, so expect anything.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
They used Pressure Cookers filled with nails and metal scraps. The Cookers where put into black backpacks. Such Pressure Cookers are used lately in Afghanistan, Indien, Nepal and Pakistan.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randalll
They used Pressure Cookers filled with nails and metal scraps. The Cookers where put into black backpacks. Such Pressure Cookers are used lately in Afghanistan, Indien, Nepal and Pakistan.

Such Pressure Cookers are used lately in Afghanistan, Indien, Nepal and Pakistan.
And you are suggesting?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Could be anybody. Jihad Groups or even former US military which are trained to disarm such IED.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is unrelated to the Boston incidents, but the FAA is grounding all American Airlines' Flights following the carrier's computer outage...
edit on 4/16/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join