It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by drakus

unfortunatly..there are only two gods in this warped world..money and the gun...

dont get me wrong..there is a time to take up arms..but yes, the people need to change first, and with out that change they will stay cocooned in thier thier little shell..along with all thier fancy electronic devices ect..constantly being bombarded by percieved want..not need..by the want to look the other way for fear of seeing some type of real truth, that things are not all roses and unicorns, that america is a colonial power throwing our military all over the world like so many pebles in a pond all in the name of freedom..well, american freedom...use our money influence to buy what we want when we want...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
****Los Angeles also on heightened alert, following NYC being on alert****

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
reply to post by drakus

unfortunatly..there are only two gods in this warped world..money and the gun...

dont get me wrong..there is a time to take up arms..but yes, the people need to change first, and with out that change they will stay cocooned in thier thier little shell..along with all thier fancy electronic devices ect..constantly being bombarded by percieved want..not need..by the want to look the other way for fear of seeing some type of real truth, that things are not all roses and unicorns, that america is a colonial power throwing our military all over the world like so many pebles in a pond all in the name of freedom..well, american freedom...use our money influence to buy what we want when we want...

Agreed.
And I'll finish with this, so we don't go too much off-topic: I'm convinced the first order of business for americans is to escape the false premise offered by the Dem/Rep dynamic-duo.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Yes ATS record all information, this is a "False Flag" , we are entering a critical ritual period for the illuminati.
Note how there are differing death counts , the News in Australia is sayiny , 2 deaths ,then 23 , then 2 again.
au.news.yahoo.com...

They are saying that its a "Home made Bomb".
Perfect for intrenching the " Citizens as Terrorists" meme.
We are also being told the bombs went off 3 hours after the finish of the race.

Now they will have you all policing each other , as they did within Germany during WW2.

They TPTB HAVE THE MOTIVE FOR THIS.

My deep sympathies to all who lost their lives for their ends.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

redoubt, my thoughts exactly. I haven't even read the rest of the thread yet...but this will probably be the deciding factor..."

Martial Law by Executive Order

It's an older story., but one I hadn't seen before...

Like the NDAA, the new Executive Order puts the government completely above the law, which, in a democracy, is never supposed to happen. The United States is essentially now under martial law without the exigencies of a national emergency.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

What too quick off the mark for the psyop shills to lead the thread????

Sleeping on the job "Hope Chest" !!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Someone just asked this live press conference dude if this was a false flag!!!!!! WE ARE CHANGE!!!! Awesome!!!!!1!

LOL, answer: "next question"
edit on 15-4-2013 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00
Someone just asked this live press conference dude if this was a false flag!!!!!! WE ARE CHANGE!!!! Awesome!!!!!1!

Yeah just saw that as well, wonder if he was 'real press' or free press? The police chief?'s face said it all on what he thought of that question.
edit on 15-4-2013 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

..and his ranting at the end made him sound like a nut, psyops mission accomplished.
edit on 15-4-2013 by mobtek because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

What is the other hand of TPTB magicians doing with the stockmarket???

This is the human sacrifice for distraction , look for what they are doing behand the scenes.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Is that live now? Where?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by HomoSapiensSapiens

BBC live BBC LIVE

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Is anyone claiming responsibility?

Confirmed 3 dead.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

Ah, that's too bad - I just missed the second press conference?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Just saw the clip where the press guy asked if it was a false flag attack. The Governor gave him a prompt no and moved on.

The governor didn't look too happy about that!
edit on 4/15/2013 by HomoSapiensSapiens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Psyop operation Boston:-

1. plant bombs
2. create as much distress to population as possible ( build fear)
3. Announce it was a home made bomb- infer American Citizens as Terrorists
4. Link event with past bombings eg: bring up the name Eric Rudolph ( Atlanta Bombing)
5. Start from the beginning telling all, there is a "Lots of misinformation out there"
6. If possible leave suspicious packages around both in the US and other countries eg: current emergency
7. Multiple showing of bombs going off , plenty of blood shots to increase terror.
8. Secondary operations in play over a suitcase left at TV station in Melbourne.( to increase terror world wide)
(next ...............)
9. Oooooops forgot one " Create Facebook page before event" thanks Trillium.

Mapping Psyop anyone want to add to it??
edit on 15-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2013 by Pinkorchid because: name change

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Originally posted by Trillium
Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

It takes about 1 minute to set up a facebook page. how is that werid. ?what is strange about it.

Because the page was created on Saturday
that two day's ago
pay attention

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Not everyone thinks that every bad thing that happens to this country is some sort of false flag conspiracy. There are times when that may in fact be true, but there are also times when a stupid act is exactly that ... just a stupid act.

Someone blurts that kind of thing out in the wrong place in this country, it's liable to get them a few knuckles in the mouth. Its not about liking the government or not liking the government, its about respecting the people around you.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mobtek

I was listening to Alex Jones at 7 and he said that was one of his guys, Dan Badonde, or something or other. He mentioned he asked a bunch of questions during the press conference about false flags and the drill going on and got dissatisfied looks from the Governor and every one involved. Personally, I love it

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

You can take a page and rename it and it does not change the "Joined Facebook" date. This type of thing was tossed around with the Sandy Hook stuff, too. There was a page talking about the shooting that was created days before the incident, all kinds of questions, etc.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013

Ok here a weird one from Face book

www.facebook.com...

So now who actually plan this ??????????????

It takes about 1 minute to set up a facebook page. how is that werid. ?what is strange about it.

Because the page was created on Saturday
that two day's ago
pay attention

You realise how easy it is to change a page name AFTER you have created the page..
Pay Attention. This has been discussed to death.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join