It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Explosions at Boston Marathon

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Look, Alex Jones is a complete idiot and tool of the gov't. The only folks who listen to him are kids who are just learing about the world and stupid, redneck, backwoods sick conspiracy theorists whose IQ is low. Very low. GULLIBLE even.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Look, Alex Jones is a complete idiot and tool of the gov't. The only folks who listen to him are kids who are just learing about the world and stupid, redneck, backwoods sick conspiracy theorists whose IQ is low. Very low. GULLIBLE even.

I agree Jones is over the top but many listen for entertainment or simply time consuming content to listen to, I take everything he says with a grain of salt. He always look for yourself, that is exactly what I do with things that take my interest. He most certainly set me on the skeptical path and his notions on a propaganda MSM are correct only thing is he does the same type of thing. I'm awake enough to see it.
Some people watch movies are they gullible too?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
This whole Boston incident is very sad, to say the least. I feel bad for those whole have lost limbs this week over this.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know if anybody else pointed this out or not, but is it just me, or does this guy appear to be laughing/grinning?

img14.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Aside from the tragedy because that is exactly what this was... very tragic to have happened on American soil and should sober all of us up to the idea that we cannot ever be 100% safe...

Moving on however... Was anyone else seriously concerned and given goosebumps by the lock down order (shelter) given to Boston. Did anyone else see the pictures of paramilitary police rolling through American streets? Tanks, Assault weapons, sniper rifles, full body armor, humvees, and the list goes on and on.

What we saw in Boston was scary, like no joke...

This was for a 19 year old kid who killed three people (not down playing)

Imagine if there was a larger problem? Maybe across several states? Maybe freedom fighters (all theoretical)

People should seriously be SCARED at the use of force we saw in Boston.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
From reading all of the numerous posts on ATS concerning this subject, I am of the opinion that "something does not ring true" with the official explanations. I am leaning towards the idea that the brothers may have somehow been made to believe they were part of "dress rehearesal bomb drill". probable convinced they were playing the part of some "double agent" espionage plot.

They were then supplied with guns, bombs, materials etc to add realism and only found out, much too late...they were part of something more synical......methinks...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

Don't forget this one -

Shocking Footage: Americans Ordered Out Of Homes At Gunpoint By SWAT teams

I am NO FAN of Alex Jones, by far....but even I can't argue with this....

edit on 22-4-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I\m just curious if there are any cases of people who denied the police access to their homes, which would have been within their rights. I would like to see some footage of THAT.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alanna

friend of mine in watertown said they only entered if you took too long to answer the door. he didnt let them in, they didnt ask to come in. there were a few times he went out on the porch to watch and was asked to go back in side. thats about it for his story.

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join