It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING:Explosion At Boston Marathon

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

It's obvious it's an american flag folding chair in its case.

Can we move on now?

Ebay Patriotic American Flag folding chair

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula

Originally posted by mrfire9

Originally posted by eLPresidente
This incident is getting fishier and fishier...
Thoughts?

Thats Crazy.

That's pretty bizarre.

There is nothing bizarre about that...
They found two unexploded devices. The bomb squad did a “controlled explosion” to deactivate them. This is pretty much standard procedure for disarming unexploded munitions now.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I am trying to look at scene photos an put things together the best I can. You have two sites.

One is Forum. And there is a green box.

Google map of Forum. Green box.

goo.gl...

Blast seems smaller at Forum.

Second is Marathon Sports. Can't find green box.

Google map of Marathon Sports and there is a green box.

goo.gl...

Blast seemed larger at Marathon Sports. Could the box have been destroyed? Box could have been dragged off with the barricades?

edit on 16-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

That's my thinking that they were place just before they went off. It wouldn't be hard to sneak into an event like that and casually walk down the sidewalk and toss something into a trash can.Or casually sit a bag down against a building and walk away. People here over think things sometimes.

Huge events go off every day across the country.Think baseball,football,hockey, etc events where there's 20,000 plus people. Nearly all of them go off without incident. This was a domestic thing. As soon as I heard it the first thing I thought of was Atlanta in 96.

link   
reply to post by proob4

No problem. These types of issues get derailed into such "drama" especially right wing vs left wing that little tiny things become a big deal after word.

How people in this thread (except the guy who says "bomb sniffing dogs arent perfect so how can we be") see something isnt weird is beyond me.

So, Bomb Sniffing Dogs (Plural by the way, there wasn't just one at this event) overlooked the greatest dog sniffing bomb in history (only killed 2-3 people so far) is not a legit question??

I guess your hypothesis could be correct and the Dog's missed it but that is so minute that I cant take you serious.

So, the only way to discredit this is to prove the Cross Country Coach wrong, that there were no Bomb Sniffing dogs in that area which I presume since 9/11 is probably not true. But, maybe they missed a spot. Or Two.

link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy

Originally posted by SubTruth
Can we verify a time stamp on this? If this is real.............

Was on their twitter feed. That one came at, Twitter time-stamps to local time for me:12:53PM on 15 Apr 2013. Which is 3:53PM in DST.

Probably referenced to an after-action when the unexploded devices were found.

Ya you are probably right.
ATS is a amazing place we really debate the news and I believe find truth. You don't get that with mainstream media.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

be careful what you ask for ... as one of my Big questions is ... how soon before the drones are deployed ?

actually, i'm surprised they weren't for this event.
it's not like Boston isn't participating ... pic from 6 mo ago ... so, how much does anyone wanna bet that's the next big 'nudge' ??

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesntmakesense
A flag at the scene of the blast that actually isn't a flag at all but a carry case for a chair---folks, we have ourselves a false flag on our hands.

You know, photographers don't just randomly take pictures, they look for angles to create an impressin on the observer. Who ever took that picture saw the chair cover flag and wanted to make an impression, nothing more nothing less.

We will see spilled ice cream and blood pictures, dropped baby doll and blood pictures, broken shoe and blood pictures....that is what photographers do....

The term false flag is used so much now it makes me laugh every time I see it.

link   
The Drones were already there, this event doesn't create a Drone event. So, is it possible that a Drone bombed this event??

link   
Lets never forget the 5 Dancing Israeli's, 2 of them were MOSSAD, who were caught having a good ol' time high fiving each other while the twin towers went down. Later they admitted on Israeli tv " OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT"

I dont put it past that today's horrible news is of there doing. Israeli CIA MOSSAD

link   
reply to post by defcon5

The count is two devices now that didn't explode? I had only heard about one. Thanks for the update.

Originally posted by nightstalker78

That's my thinking that they were place just before they went off. It wouldn't be hard to sneak into an event like that and casually walk down the sidewalk and toss something into a trash can.Or casually sit a bag down against a building and walk away. People here over think things sometimes.

Huge events go off every day across the country.Think baseball,football,hockey, etc events where there's 20,000 plus people. Nearly all of them go off without incident. This was a domestic thing. As soon as I heard it the first thing I thought of was Atlanta in 96.

It's the only thing that makes sense. The dogs are totally non-biased, so the devices HAD to have been mobile till very shortly before the event. Of course, that would seem to indicate that someone did this who knew dogs would be used. Then, that could be standard there, and common knowledge.

I am very interested in this police call about pics from 15 minutes before, though! Really hope they get some good evidence from those.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You know, photographers don't just randomly take pictures, they look for angles to create an impressin on the observer. Who ever took that picture saw the chair cover flag and wanted to make an impression, nothing more nothing less.

I believe he was actually being sarcastic.

Sometimes it's hard to pick up on sarcasm just through text.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Are you serious?

Have you seen video of the "explosions"?

It's clear these were not drone strikes but started at ground level.
edit on 16-4-2013 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

be careful what you ask for ... as one of my Big questions is ... how soon before the drones are deployed ?

it's not like Boston isn't participating ... pic from 6 mo ago ... so, how much does anyone wanna bet that's the next big 'nudge' ??

Valid point! I don't have an issue with security at a big event, considering the world we live in, but these things seem to grow far past what is needed, to a real infringement on rights. For this, though, dogs at the entrances (already controlled, as you have to pay to get in), that sniff for explosives, would be all that was needed. Drones in Boston, though.......wonder if any were aloft at the marathon, and if they got pics?

link   

Originally posted by garfield
Lets never forget the 5 Dancing Israeli's, 2 of them were MOSSAD, who were caught having a good ol' time high fiving each other while the twin towers went down. Later they admitted on Israeli tv " OUR PURPOSE WAS TO DOCUMENT THE EVENT"

I dont put it past that today's horrible news is of there doing. Israeli CIA MOSSAD

Are you blaming that governor's old business partner. What state was he governor of?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by Honor93

What came first the chicken or the egg. We do need security but at what cost. How many freedoms should we give up to be safe?

To be honest I really don't have a answer to this question. I bet I am not alone.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
We have two explosions, and it's unclear if the library fire was from one or not.

The library fire has been reported as unrelated.

Apparently, the National Guard is being used there, and has been since at least 2009 (anyone know if they were earlier?

A friend of mine was a National Guard MP back in the 90's. His first deployment was to do crowd control at a race in MI. There is nothing uncommon about them being there for an event that requires a long distance of track/road being kept clear of civilians.

There has been some speculation about a man near the first explosion site, and another atop a building.

The news reported that there were police on the rooftops, which is not uncommon for a big event like this, and that is most likely who that was.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IshmaelKipling

Okay, I have to note, it's just an idea here but... Decaffeinated really is as good as the real thing.

Just sayin'.....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Did you see the Pentagon Video?? I dont keep it out the realm of what I have seen.

Did a plane hit the Pentagon??

What bombed the Boston Marathon??

There is only ONE VIDEO basically of the event.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hollie
reply to post by proob4

Either take a guess or take a hike.

I'm pretty sure they are the coated foam blocks that are used to immobilize peoples necks. They were most likely being used to immobilize limbs due to the nature of the wounds. Extras were probably just left behind for the fire department guys to pick up later.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join