It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Originally posted by markem39
this doesnt look like contrails to me

Me either...

Answer that, Network dude... come on! It's fake, the camera was tampered? It's not a 'clean' image because of the dirt on the window? Hmm?

Nothing to see here, folks... move on!

ETA the thumbnail does not show the spraying. The big jet was turning the nozzles on and off. Watch the video for real live chemtrail action!
edit on 17-4-2013 by seamus because: (no reason given)

Yup, clearly I am wrong.

This is a perfect example of how gullible you chemmies are. The Tanker Enemy video is a lie. It's been discussed here to death and proven over, and over, and over again that the flight crew was making fun of how stupid chemtrail believers actually are, then Tanker enema adjusts the video, makes up his own subtitles, and POOF! you scream LOOK! LOOK! Chemtrails!

If you ever care to move past the ignorance that you so willingly display, check out contrails, how they form, why the form, and how long they last.

Pathetic.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by MountainLaurel

A college graduate should know you can't prove a negative.
The onus is on the claimant, not the debunker.
If you say there are "chemtrails," prove it. It should be empirical. Just show a clean, valid report.

Try a different point of view.

If the chemtrails of Aluminium Oxide are real, then why are they there?

Solar Radiation Management?

They are not, so no worries. SRM is a proposed idea.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StayAlert1
You do not have to believe what others have to say about the chemicals being sprayed on us everyday. Just call the company that is doing it for your local county, state, and Gov. here is a link to their website.
Weather Modification Inc.

Wake up

www.weathermodification.com...

And just how does cloud seeding have anything at all to do with chemtrails?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmeister182
Explain this government dude. I work 3 miles from Logan airport and have for 25+ years. I have seen on hundreds of occasions planes of similar size flying side by side. One plane has a normal contrail of 2 to 3 plane lengths following it across the sky. The other has a chemtrail nonstop as far as the plane goes that remains in place for hours. Airports have flight paths for all air traffic to follow and if a plane strays from these flight paths they are likely to get a surprise visit from an F16 so why is it that much of the chemtrailing is done at right angles to the normal flight paths and there is no military response.

If you apply logical thought, you would answer your own question. Two planes flying side by side. Are they are the same altitude?

WOA! THEY ARE GONNA CRASH! EVERYONE WILL DIE!

Oh wait, they have air traffic control people who keep the planes flying a different altitudes so they don't run into each other. Wow, that sure was close!

So, if two planes are flying say 2 thousand feet apart and the conditions are favorable for persistent contrails at 32,000 Ft, but not at 30,000 feet, is it even remotely possible that those reasons are why you would see a long trail for one, and a short trail for the other? No, you are right, it's gotta be a conspiracy. The easy answer is just too damn boring.

BTW, how far up were the planes you mentioned, exactly?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Why do you care? Why do you feel you have to put the record straight? What's your motive? I always thought it a bit strange that people like you are irritated by people who have an alternative belief from the norm. Why don't you just allow people to believe what they do instead of trying to persuade them otherwise? The answer is obvious, you're a shill.

You aint no scientist, that's obvious. Tell me again how ice crystals from contrails can stay in the air for half a day without melting (while the sun is shining) The fact is, you have nothing new to say on the subject but you are acting like you just had an epiphany that you need to tell us all about.

So what about geo-engineering? and don't give me that "there's no such thing" crap. There is plenty of evidence that proves geo-engineering is taking place on a grand global scale. Oh you want proof? sit on it and swivel mate. I don't feel the need to educate you (or anyone else) on what is going on in the world.

Believe what you like, but don't tell people they're wrong because you think you are right, you have presented nothing here to disprove the existence of chemtrails. Arrogance and ignorance is the substance of your post, nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Try a different point of view.

If the chemtrails of Aluminium Oxide are real, then why are they there?

Solar Radiation Management?

You mean, ignore the difficult question of whether they are real or not and just play your fantasy game?

No.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

What chemicals are in that line and how did you come to that conclusion?

Thanks!

mostly aluminium sulphate, barium and strontium. I won't tell you how I came to that conclusion because you're not privileged to that information. But tell me... how many brain cells do you have and how did you come to that conclusion?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbo961

Why do you care? Why do you feel you have to put the record straight? What's your motive? I always thought it a bit strange that people like you are irritated by people who have an alternative belief from the norm.

Why does anyone join a forum with the slogan DENY IGNORANCE, think about it..........

It's not about different belief is it? If one person believes in god and another doesn't and a third believes in Allah for example, they are entitled to do this, it's unproveable. But if a person says water is made of soil and because of this drinking water will make flowers grow in your tummy, youre going to step in and correct the nonsense, arent you? This is what debunkers are trying to do for chemmies, but some are too dumb to realise.

Why don't you just allow people to believe what they do instead of trying to persuade them otherwise? The answer is obvious, you're a shill.

Because if I was worrying about a threat that was based on a total lie I would WANT someone to put me straight so I could spend my time on something real instead. You make it sound like Chemtrail theory is a role playing game that people should be left o get on with. Maybe it is?

You should be aware that the shill accusation makes anyone who uses it appear very, very stupid indeed because they have closed their minds to new information which makes a mockery of them being on this site at all.

You aint no scientist, that's obvious. Tell me again how ice crystals from contrails can stay in the air for half a day without melting (while the sun is shining).

Because it is minus 30 degrees at the altitude that contrails form. If it isnt freezing cold up there how do you suppose the contrail freezes in the first place? Have you seen pictures of mount Everest with snow at the stop when the sun is shining? Why do you suppose that is? When contrails don't persist it is caused by sublimation, not melting.

So what about geo-engineering? and don't give me that "there's no such thing" crap. There is plenty of evidence that proves geo-engineering is taking place on a grand global scale.

There is plenty of evidence that geo engineering has been studied. So you provide ONE piece of evidence that it has been used "on a grand scale" and, even better, ONE piece that says any geo engineering will cause thick persisting visible trails in the sky like those that get called chemtrails by the likes of you.

But of course you won't, you will do the same thing as all the other mugs that think they are "in the know" about a super secret, undetectable global operation. Nothing.

edit on 17-4-2013 by waynos because: Quote tag

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Are you serious? The first picture I posted shows the plane behind the black beam, following it.

Please tell me you are joking and just trying to get a few laughs. You cannot honestly be this dense.

have you ever seen the sun blocked by a cloud? When that happens, depending on how big the cloud it, there may be a .....wait for it......shadow. Now in the real world, we understand that contrails are just like clouds, except they are long and skinny, like a dinosaur neck. If a cloud can block the sun and cause a .......wait for it again....shadow, then I submit that it stands to reason that a contrail can also cause a .......you know the drill...........shadow.

There is no charge for this science lesson. There is no reason to fear black beams, or that monster in your closet.

Ha Ha, science lesson? you really think you're a science teacher? come on, impress us all with your worldly knowledge, don't hold back, we can can take it

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Thanks!

mostly aluminium sulphate, barium and strontium. I won't tell you how I came to that conclusion because you're not privileged to that information. But tell me... how many brain cells do you have and how did you come to that conclusion?

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

He evidently has more than you if you think the primary school level " I'm not telling you" is worth a damn

Just give it up. We all know the reality is that you think those things because you have a pliable mind and have been taken for a mug.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Tell me again how ice crystals from contrails can stay in the air for half a day without melting (while the sun is shining)

Wait for one minute please..........Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

//wiping tears away//

OK, so before I get into all that, what I would like you to do is explain why your freezer isn't full of water in the little tray up top.

(since you are such a smart guy, I will give you a hint, water freezes at 32 degrees F or 0 degrees C. )
In the way up sky, it's very, very cold. Like -30 to -40 degrees F cold.

sit on it and swivel mate.

Now that sure is grown up. Are you 12?

When you become a big boy, you can join in all the big boy discussions about big boy topics. Mkay?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Why do you care? Why do you feel you have to put the record straight? What's your motive? I always thought it a bit strange that people like you are irritated by people who have an alternative belief from the norm.

Why does anyone join a forum with the slogan DENY IGNORANCE, think about it..........

It's not about different belief is it? If one person believes in god and another doesn't and a third believes in Allah for example, they are entitled to do this, it's unproveable. But if a person says water is made of soil and because of this drinking water will make flowers grow in your tummy, youre going to step in and correct the nonsense, arent you? This is what debunkers are trying to do for chemmies, but some are too dumb to realise.

Why don't you just allow people to believe what they do instead of trying to persuade them otherwise? The answer is obvious, you're a shill.

Because if I was worrying about a threat that was based on a total lie I would WANT someone to put me straight so I could spend my time on something real instead. You make it sound like Chemtrail theory is a role playing game that people should be left o get on with. Maybe it is?

You should be aware that the shill accusation makes anyone who uses it appear very, very stupid indeed because they have closed their minds to new information which makes a mockery of them being on this site at all.

You aint no scientist, that's obvious. Tell me again how ice crystals from contrails can stay in the air for half a day without melting (while the sun is shining).

Because it is minus 30 degrees at the altitude that contrails form. If it isnt freezing cold up there how do you suppose the contrail freezes in the first place? Have you seen pictures of mount Everest with snow at the stop when the sun is shining? Why do you suppose that is? When contrails don't persist it is caused by sublimation, not melting.

So what about geo-engineering? and don't give me that "there's no such thing" crap. There is plenty of evidence that proves geo-engineering is taking place on a grand global scale.

There is plenty of evidence that geo engineering has been studied. So you provide ONE piece of evidence that it has been used "on a grand scale" and, even better, ONE piece that says any geo engineering will cause thick persisting visible trails in the sky like those that get called chemtrails by the likes of you.

But of course you won't, you will do the same thing as all the other mugs that think they are "in the know" about a super secret, undetectable global operation. Nothing.

Sorry, not having any of it. What makes you think people want to be 'put straight'? Such arrogance to think of curiosity as a 'waste of time' Why should anyone here put your knowledge base in higher regard than there own? So you want to save us all from ignorance? do us all a favour, don't. You only think you know better than everyone else.

saying things like "You should be aware that the shill accusation makes anyone who uses it appear very, very stupid indeed because they have closed their minds to new information" only reinforces my belief that you feel the need to be defensive about being a shill. So why are you so keen to avoid the accusation? Is it because you feel uncomfortable?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Ha Ha, science lesson? you really think you're a science teacher? come on, impress us all with your worldly knowledge, don't hold back, we can can take it

If you are sure you can take it....OK.

A shadow forms when a light is applied behind a solid object. For proof of this, you can use a lamp to take the place of the Sun. The Sun is that big giant orange ball in the sky. (that's next weeks lesson)

Now, onto reality vs. fantasy.

Reality is something that can be proven. Like the lamp experiment. If you claimed that your lamp floats in the air, I would call that fantasy until it was proven to be true.

with me so far?

Contrails are a prove fact. They exist, much like your lamp. Chemtrails are much closer to the floating lamp. They have not been proven to exist by anyone as of yet. The closest anyone can come to is that silly picture of a line in the sky next to a short line in the sky. While that is fantastic proof of persistent contrails, it doesn't prove Bigfoot exists, nor does it prove chemtrails exist.

Should you find what we like to call "evidence" of chemtrails, lots of nice people would like to see it.

Now don't forget to wash behind your ears, and be nice to others.

edit to add: Next week's lesson will include how to quote others properly.

edit on 17-4-2013 by network dude because: children shouldn't play with mommies PC.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

Thanks!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

He evidently has more than you if you think the primary school level " I'm not telling you" is worth a damn

Just give it up. We all know the reality is that you think those things because you have a pliable mind and have been taken for a mug.

Oh I see, you want to play the 'show me what you have so I can shoot it down' game. No! I would rather wind you up and watch you go. Let's see I long I can get you to amuse me for... your time starts now.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
y would anyone will even answer this shill?
no one will take the time to explain that something is ok,if it was ok and if he/she got no connection to.
y would anyone care to bring this up? cause ,like the first responder..(to this post) said:
how much they pay u?
say hello to
en.wikipedia.org...

Gehlen had always been under the sponsorship of US Army G-2 (intelligence), but he eventually succeeded in realizing his ambition of establishing an association with the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), established in 1947. The CIA kept close tabs on the Gehlen group. For many years during the Cold War, Org agents were the only eyes and ears of the CIA on the ground in the Soviet Bloc nations.

so this are the people who can do anything,includes spray u like a bag.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

If you are sure you can take it....OK.

A shadow forms when a light is applied behind a solid object. For proof of this, you can use a lamp to take the place of the Sun. The Sun is that big giant orange ball in the sky. (that's next weeks lesson)

Now, onto reality vs. fantasy.

Reality is something that can be proven. Like the lamp experiment. If you claimed that your lamp floats in the air, I would call that fantasy until it was proven to be true.

with me so far?

Contrails are a prove fact. They exist, much like your lamp. Chemtrails are much closer to the floating lamp. They have not been proven to exist by anyone as of yet. The closest anyone can come to is that silly picture of a line in the sky next to a short line in the sky. While that is fantastic proof of persistent contrails, it doesn't prove Bigfoot exists, nor does it prove chemtrails exist.

Should you find what we like to call "evidence" of chemtrails, lots of nice people would like to see it.

Now don't forget to wash behind your ears, and be nice to others.

edit to add: Next week's lesson will include how to quote others properly.

edit on 17-4-2013 by network dude because: children shouldn't play with mommies PC.

Fantastic!, there we go folks, now we all know where shadows come from, there was me thinking I had a stalker. Please please, tell me more about the persistent contrails, your scientific evidence is compelling and overwhelmingly detailed. (sarcasm) I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by robbo961

Sorry, not having any of it.

I am not remotely surprised

What makes you think people want to be 'put straight'? Such arrogance to think of curiosity as a 'waste of time' Why should anyone here put your knowledge base in higher regard than there own? So you want to save us all from ignorance? do us all a favour, don't. You only think you know better than everyone else.

Only a fool would want to believe something that simply isn't true. But of course, anyone who has any knowledge is arrogant for wanting to share it. Any sane person would want o have falsehoods dispelled because, as Conan Doyle wrote, when you have eliminated the impossible, what remains must be the truth. But you openly state you're not interested in the truth, only belief. It's your loss. There are some things I know better than some people and many things I do not, is that not true of anyone? Why do you find factual discussion so offensive? I have been aware for some time that today's younger generation find knowledge wierd and regard not knowing stuff to be cool. Never thought I'd meet it on here though.

saying things like "You should be aware that the shill accusation makes anyone who uses it appear very, very stupid indeed because they have closed their minds to new information" only reinforces my belief that you feel the need to be defensive about being a shill. So why are you so keen to avoid the accusation? Is it because you feel uncomfortable?

I said it for your enlightenment. If you are too dumb to take it on board then I wasted my effort. One cannot educate pork.

If I say to you during a discussion that you are a paid chemmie disinfo promoter, and you know that you are not, would that not make me appear very stupid to you and make it easy to dismiss everything else I say as equally inane made up tosh?

Now, reverse the roles, if you have the imagination. This is what you do to yourself in every debate you use that accusation.
edit on 17-4-2013 by waynos because: Fixed tag

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Tell me again how ice crystals from contrails can stay in the air for half a day without melting (while the sun is shining)

Wait for one minute please..........Bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

//wiping tears away//

OK, so before I get into all that, what I would like you to do is explain why your freezer isn't full of water in the little tray up top.

(since you are such a smart guy, I will give you a hint, water freezes at 32 degrees F or 0 degrees C. )
In the way up sky, it's very, very cold. Like -30 to -40 degrees F cold.

sit on it and swivel mate.

Now that sure is grown up. Are you 12?

When you become a big boy, you can join in all the big boy discussions about big boy topics. Mkay?

No, I'm only eleven but I can still see what a sad excuse you are for a big boy. I never said I was smart but you obviously think you are. So come on smart guy, say something really smart, so far you've said nothing impressive at all

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Fantastic!, there we go folks, now we all know where shadows come from, there was me thinking I had a stalker. Please please, tell me more about the persistent contrails, your scientific evidence is compelling and overwhelmingly detailed. (sarcasm) I'm all ears.

To make this a bit easier, how about you tell me what part of persistent contrails you fail to grasp.

(we wouldn't want to bore everyone else with the same information that has been gone over, and over and over.....)

edit to add:
Should I assume that you comprehend ice and how it works now?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Oh I see, you want to play the 'show me what you have so I can shoot it down' game. No! I would rather wind you up and watch you go. Let's see I long I can get you to amuse me for... your time starts now.

No, I couldn't care less because I know you are talking bollocks. It is amusing to me that you think this stuff is for real and think you are clever for believing in it.

Your "I'm not telling you" gambit is one of the most facile and transparent things I've ever seen posted. Of COURSE your not telling, you can't when you don't know.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join