It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by MountainLaurel

I suggest taking a class in meteorology or perhaps asking for a refund.

LOL....Meteorologists are some of the biggest believers that this is happening, look it up !

www.bing.com...

BTW, where did you go to school, what is your background ? It would be interesting to know exactly "who" is calling my education "worthless".....

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You just don't get it.

Organize a group and get enough money to rent a plane and take samples of contrails in the air. That is the only way you will ever have evidence of chemtrails. All the work has been done for you aside from raising the money. If there truly are enough of you who believe this, then do something about it.

Once you take samples of what you think are chemtrails and you find out they are just contrails, then perhaps you will see that you need to focus on other areas, like industrial pollution and the burning of fossil fuels.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by payt69

I need to leave now, but when I get back I will try and get those for you, my BF has done the majority of that kind of research and he may know exactly where to find it......thanks for asking.

link   
opps

edit on 16-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Originally posted by network dude

I suggest taking a class in meteorology or perhaps asking for a refund.

LOL....Meteorologists are some of the biggest believers that this is happening, look it up !

www.bing.com...

BTW, where did you go to school, what is your background ? It would be interesting to know exactly "who" is calling my education "worthless".....

USAF, 6 years. OJT. I don't fear clouds. I understand them. And I did look it up. Meteorologists that have real degrees don't fear clouds, they also understand them. Look that up.

edit to add: While you are using the Bing, might want to freshen up on Chaff. that's what those meteorologists are talking about. I can tell you all about it if you like.
edit on 16-4-2013 by network dude because: education is priceless.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by clairvoyantrose

What chemicals are in that line and how did you come to that conclusion?

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You ignored my question, what is YOUR educational background ? Why don't YOU get a group together and prove "chemtrails" DON"T exist...I get it just fine!

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So lets look at what we do know, shall we ?

Yes let's go thru these shall we...

1. Thousands of people are reporting seeing odd persistent "contrails" in grid like designs in the sky turning it a milky white.

And what makes these contrails odd?

Persistent contrails can last for hours to days, and spread over thousands of square kilometers, becoming indistinguishable from naturally occurring cirrus clouds. Scientists are concerned about contrails because predicted increases in air-traffic could result in a continued increase in cloud cover.

science-edu.larc.nasa.gov...

2. We know we are seeing higher then normal levels of Aluminum and Barrium in soil and water samples that is changing the PH , we know we are having mass tree die offs in Nor. Cal

Are we talking about the Mt.Shasta tests?

If we are then you may want to see this..

Recent testing of the water in and around the city of Mount Shasta by a group of local citizens claims to have found levels of aluminum that are a danger to health.

Now the truth....

Independent testing of several area water sources and the city’s water supply have found either no aluminum or trace amounts.

www.mtshastanews.com...

Last time I checked trees do die..

3. We know that the technology , research, and ideology exits, we know that our government has acknowledged the "possibility" of using this technology, and has some heavy hitters in place to "control and manage" just "how" this might work.

Again the key words are might work, you see they don't know the actual outcome so there is research and discussions which do not prove that anything is actually happening and when it comes to chemtrails they aren't happening at all.

4. We know that our government LIES to us all the time, that it is controled my corporate interests that have total disreguard for anything but profits...they back unjust wars for profit, they give Monsanto untouchable power to take over the food supply, Pass the Patriot Act and NDAA based on "terror" threats I believe they created. Oh, and why is collecting rain water now "illegal" ?

And that still doesn't prove they are spraying chemicals from planes.

And where is it illegal to collect rain water, because where I live it surely isn't illegal?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I don't care. remember, I don't fear clouds. I have an associates in avionics, and years of experience in both industrial electronics and computer networking. Oh, and I have common sense enough to research what a contrail is and how they act. Something you might want to try before you rant about chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Are they all named Scott Stevens?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Are they all named Scott Stevens?

Yea, and the others are talking about Chaff. Which any idiot knows it not chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

OKay, this is just stupid.

By continually fearing something you have no knowledge about, you are living your life in fear as a victim. That is not a way to live a life. Try doing what the debunkers ask and learn something. So far the closest anyone says that everything a debunker says is just wrong, is that we are all somehow shills.

Why not turn the very science we use against us? Try and find where our errors lie. Show us we are wrong. Don't suppose, don't be suspicious, don't just guess, don't just continue to bring the same videos, reports, pictures, and such. Find out how we are wrong. Believers keep saying we are, but no one ever tries to prove it.

You won't. You can't. And you never will without researching for yourself. You would rather believe and fear than know. Ignorance is a choice in the internet age.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

Do you have your food delivered to your bunker, or do you brave the outside world every now and then to get it?

You sound like the people in the Dark Ages. Your fears, and the way you coagulate them all together in your brain, are irrational.

You have no proof of anything you say. You can't because everything you say is based in some fantasy land of your imagination.

Let's see how you handle and defend just one thing: You say you know contrails can persist, but not for long periods of time. Clouds can persist for long periods of time. Do you deny this fact, known for eons?

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

BUCK UP!

You are wrong in all your assumptions. You have no proof other than your opinion that anything you say is correct. Get used to the fact you will continue to be told you are wrong, until you provide some solid proof that you are right.

Right now, you sound like quite the bumpkin.

And calling people "retarded"....is both IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Get a physics book.

You are wrong about something called gravity. Grossly wrong.
That you make statements like this, you will continue to be told you are wrong.
And yes, I can back myself up. People have known how gravity works for ages.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Another thing you are going to have to defend, for your statement craves some form of evidence.

How far away are the planes, and how good are your eyes that you can see what markings they have or haven't got?
And where are pictures you took of these planes?

I'll wait...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Black beams?!!!!

Sorry the only known way to remove light from a sunlit area is either a shadow or a small, directed black hole.

Please explain how to project a black line of ???? "anti-light"?????? in a sunlit sky.

It's a shadow of the contrail itself on the clouds.
It's the only thing it can be.
Unless you can prove otherwise.
I'll wait...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry, Toots, but aluminum in soil has been a known problem for decades.

This one is almost as old as me:
Aluminum Soil Toxicity Studies from 1962

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nice pictures of contrail shadows.

Please explain how these can be anything but that. I'll wait...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join