It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail believers are going to be the Death of us all!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects.

Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored.

If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations.

If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Why aren't they just contrails?
They can't be because contrails always dissipate quickly
Why?
Erm.... Government disinformation agent shill troll!! How much are they paying you?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
So much garbage and disinformation has been displayed and presented on the chemtrail subject that anyone with an honest attempt to study it, will push all the rest of the data aside after finding these lies. The subject of geo-engineering being brought into the discussion and having it misrepresented will have the same affects.

Eventually, the entire subject will be laughable to almost everyone. Then, if there ever is a real issue, it will be ignored.

If you truly believe someone is spraying you, yet you have no idea, who, how, why, or how often, you might want to get some answers before you start your rampage. Knowing that all of this started out with people being afraid of contrails. STUDY THE DAMN CONTRAILS FIRST! Then, once you understand them, if you still believe in chemtrails, you will at least be able to have intelligent conversations.

If you cry wolf too many times, when the wolf does come, you're screwed.

I'm sorry but if people agree with you and say all chemtrails are contrails then they never will believe in chemtrails will they. But if they always say its chemtrials then they will always fight against the real threat and they will be correct more than once. If you keep that danger in peoples minds it will make them more suspicious but once you remove that danger they will feel safe and then bad things can happen. We should always be vigilant and don't trust the governments.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I am aware, as most on ats will be by now, that you are habitually and vehemently denying any possibility of the existance of chemtrails. That's up to you. I happen to believe something IS going on up there, mostly based on the simple fact that I have EYES.

I know I know...atmospheric conditions just right, contrails persist and spread out as clouds blah blah. No. I'm not buying that. If that's true, why don't airports get completely engulfed in thick white smoke when the conditions are favorable at ground level? You never see an airliner crapping out these huge billowing trails of exhaust on takeoff or landing.

Believe me, I understand you not wanting to believe that our air is being intentionally poisoned. Its a difficult thing to accept.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

Airports don't get engulfed in huge clouds because the conditions that need to exist for persistent contrail formation are in the -30 to -40 degrees F. Those kinds of temps are hard to find in the US. Plus you need other factors to be right. I am not saying chemtrails don't exist. I am saying that contrails do exist and they do act just like clouds. they can and do persist for hours. It's science fact. Something that I wish chemtrail believers would study a bit.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

That just goes to show you have zero knowledge of what contrails are

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
We should always be vigilant and don't trust the governments.

Yes but not to the point of ignorance. It is one thing to be vigilant and grounded in reality. It is a completely seperate thing to be vigilant and ignoring facts. Should they be trusted? Absoluetly not but it is so important for us as individuals or as a community of vigilant watchmen to keep our own credibility high enough to garner some trust when we really need to be trusted.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'm sorry but if people agree with you and say all chemtrails are contrails then they never will believe in chemtrails will they. But if they always say its chemtrials then they will always fight against the real threat and they will be correct more than once. If you keep that danger in peoples minds it will make them more suspicious but once you remove that danger they will feel safe and then bad things can happen. We should always be vigilant and don't trust the governments.

I am not asking you to stop believing in chemtrails or the tooth fairy for that matter. What needs to happen is for those who insist chemtrails are real, study a tiny bit on what contrails are, and how they act.

Once you understand the science that is contrail formation, they you can discuss the topic with much more clarity.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

We should always be vigilant and don't trust the governments.

If the government told you the Earth was round, the sky was blue, and the sun was warm, would you automatically refuse to accept those as truthful facts?

Common sense is a wonderful thing, embrace it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I find CONtrails as disturbing as well.

When CONtrails make my perfect blue sky hazy and even full cloudy again..

Maybe no toxins.. But less sunshine on my panels, plants and skin!

So CON or CHEM trails.. I hate them both.

I want my SUN rights!

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Make a petition to ban air travel.

That is the only way to remove contrails from sight. Or you could move to a more tropical location.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The elites agenda is to kill as many people as they can and poisoning our air would kill more people and I wouldn't put it past them that they will then tax us all for oxygen. When they get full control of the world under one government that's when they will cut off the air supply and people would need to pay to breathe.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

when will this happen? Worldwide populations have been living longer every year for almost 100 years.

I think you can feel safe knowing that they one's in charge of de-population are typical government workers and are inept. relax.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Why should I move? Let them divert or pay me...

I know it's called "progress" ..... Nice :-(

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It's the other way around: some people say that some contrails are chemtrails, because they think that contrails can't persist. So what i'd like to know is why people think a contrail wouldn't be able to do so without added chemicals.

In what way is a contrail different from say a cirrus cloud?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

You are proving the OP's point. Listen to what you are actually saying. If this is your hypothesis you are going to need to lay out more details explaining how you came to this conclusion. We are all a little paranoid here but it is so important that we build serious cases not just simply make blind claims that the "elite" want to kill as many people as possible and that poisoning our air would be a pretty good way to do it.

Come on ... be better than that. Either that or what the OP said is right and nobody will take us seriously when real # happens and we need to be taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by minkmouse

Actually, it goes to show that I believe what I SEE before something someone (who curiously seems to have some vested interest in what I believe about chemtrails) tells me on a website.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by network dude

Why should I move? Let them divert or pay me...

I know it's called "progress" ..... Nice :-(

Call the airlines I am sure they would be all too happy to help you out.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Actually, it goes to show that I believe what I SEE before something someone (who curiously seems to have some vested interest in what I believe about chemtrails) tells me on a website.

"Your scientists have yet to discover how neural networks create self-consciousness, let alone how the human brain processes two-dimensional retinal images into the three-dimensional phenomenon known as perception. Yet you somehow brazenly declare that seeing is believing!" - Man in Black (X-Files)

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Forget about what anyone here tells you, go to a library and look up "contrails". They haven't had time to change all the books yet.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join