It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic David Icke Interview: Where the Real Power Is...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I only really started watching david icke a few months back. I never really listened to anything he said as growing up i was convinced he was a nutcase, but after watching a few of his documentaries and doing my own research i have found him a reliable source. He also has a theory that we are in fact holograms this i believed was impossible but after he went into the actual science of it it was the slightest bit believable. Guy knows what he is talking about wither it be from politics to crazy conspiracies. I am very new to all this as i am only 17 years old so im just looking out to expand my mind.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Icke is a loony. 100% bonafide crackpot lying charlatan delusional money making phony...

Reptilians. Thats all I need to know about David Icke

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Intelligent dinosaurs a possibilty...as a race, why are we generally so ignorant to think humans are the only 'intelligent' life in this phsical universe, the possibilites are endless.

LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by Nomad451

Reptilians. Thats all I need to know about David Icke

The shape-shifting reptilians is a metaphor, not literal. However, David Icke insists them being literal in order to avoid being labelled "anti-semetic". Anyone who draws attention to the shadowy power centres inevitably gets labelled "anti-semetic", regardless how many non-Jews they accuse of being part of this. So he chooses to be labelled a lunatic rather than anti-semetic, by insisting these shape-shifting reptiles are literal and not metaphorical.

The funniest thing is despite his claims to them being literal, some tried to interpret it as a reference to Jews and labelled him anti-semetic.

Anyway, what he describes is exactly how every society functioned forever. The only time those at the bottom of the pyramid will refuse to obey the laws is when an alternative to the current structure that they can believe is presented. I don't see the likes of Alex Jones or David Icke doing that.

No, David Icke claims super intelligent reptilian aliens that can shapeshift into humans rule our planet.

Aliens. Reptilian aliens... He is not refering to Jews

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadohMusic

If you want to expand your mind.. Don't listen to David Icke. That guy will fry your mind sideways and inside out son
edit on 14-4-2013 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
If you want to expand your mind, don't listen to,

politicians (greed and lies)
"main stream media" (lies)
paid trolls
Presidents
warmongers

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialcategory
If you want to expand your mind, don't listen to,

politicians (greed and lies)
"main stream media" (lies)
paid trolls
Presidents
warmongers

Very much agreed.. You left out david icke in there though in case you didn't notice

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What is wrong with Icke's message? what do you loath so much about his message? Do you like Sean Hannity's messages better?

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I deleted two long rants on this topic. Why I bother reading these threads is beyond me right now. I can't go back to my cold pizza and video games without giving you a quick snippet of what i learn from the exercise of my writing rant. I wish I could be as blind as the parents who tell their kids they can be anything in life, or that they can do anything. Oh, BTW you can't. Because you can't, you need people who can do what you can't do, to make your life better. This is the tricky part, its only because of your "desire" to have it better... that you feel squeezed by the haves, or in this case the elitists. Change your desires, break free form this uncomfortable feeling that someone is abusing you. Be aware of the TV, the selling, the money. Know that it is your "desire" that is being twisted and crushed. Once you become aware of this, your chains will be loose, and you can take your dispute to the top with logic. I would warn though, that you cannot have a completely flat world, this is a utopia. There will always be a pyramid, as proven in physics and math, a natural world order is shaped like a pyramid. Good luck raging against a machine that you support with all those "desires". Best quote "Don't sell out, buy in"

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Excellent David Icke interview on where the real power lies-

Brilliant, loved it. Heard it before but it was nice to hear it again and the video images were great.

We need to "come to power" in every area and every sphere of influence and topple the madmen.

I have a plan of my own, come up with one for you that works for you and deploy it.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Come to power

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

What is wrong with Icke's message? what do you loath so much about his message? Do you like Sean Hannity's messages better?

Uhm... Whats wrong with it is he's made himself a business by telling people that reptilian aliens rule the planet?

What ISNT wrong about that? Have I woken up in some alternative reality where the kind of talk is considered rational?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
You do realise of course that Icke is a delusional fruitcake who has been laughed at a lot over the past twenty-odd years??

I suppose my question would be... who doesn't like a good fruitcake from time to time? They have plenty of tasty bits and sometimes people add a lot nuts, but I'm a huge fan of nuts, so, with my fruitcakes, I tend to say... the nuttier the better!

Besides, I don't think he's as unbalanced as some of you seem to think... he may not be completely accurate with all his theories, but I think he has some tremendous insights.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I noticed as i started reading this thread that after a few posts it was hijacked by people trying to put David Icke down. They don't discuss what was said in the video, just character assassination. Some shills are trying to detract from the message, just keep on track.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
The issue with taking the power back, is the repercussions. Who then regulates the power struggle? How will the power be divided so we are all equal?
In a world where you get police knocking at your door for joking about egging the Prime Minister Source (ignore the fact it's from the Sun, the woman is actually from the next town over from mine and it was in our local paper, and if needs be I'll post a picture of proof if I still have the paper in question EDIT: I don't, it seems it was last weeks paper which was recycled), whats going to happen if you stand in open opposition? Become a political prisoner? Assassinated? Or maybe nothing at all?

I think a lot of people like the idea of taking the power back, but when push comes to shove, I think more people than they like to admit would be happy just sitting and letting others take it back for them...

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

No, David Icke claims super intelligent reptilian aliens that can shapeshift into humans rule our planet.

Aliens. Reptilian aliens... He is not refering to Jews

Yes, that is exactly what he states. But it is still a metaphor, but not for Jews. As to why he chose to make such an implausible claim, please re-read my previous post that you were responding to.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Uhm... Whats wrong with it is he's made himself a business by telling people that reptilian aliens rule the planet?

What ISNT wrong about that? Have I woken up in some alternative reality where the kind of talk is considered rational?

So what if he has made a "business" out of it? The fact of the matter is, is that everybody on this planet NEEDS A WAY TO MAKE A LIVING.
If he's making it by exposing the behind the scene shills, then so be it. What's wrong with people questioning "normality"?
How is he any different than the people who push the bible? How is the bible any more believable than what David is saying?
How is it any different than a Bayer rep. pushing his depression pills that have known suicidal side effects?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I respect ATS members I really do.............

But the fact that this thread has garnered so many stars and flags..........with david icke and Alex........

One of the best known charlatans and fakes and one of the most dramatic and suspected shills?

COME ON!

Really really makes me shake my head...........

And its nothing against you OP nothing at all, its not personal.........its just the subject matter........

Im just starting to feel that the crazies are running the nuthouse.......

people arent using common sense anymore and this thread shows it...........

As to the content..........he doesnt state anything that isnt known really..........and the rest is fluff to make his ego swell............both of them

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

because he went from one extreme to the other........the guy went from one profession to a total 180 on the other all the sudden claiming complete enlightenment and all the sudden hes an authority on the subject.......

Its simple, the guy is a charlatan........he found a way to make money at an opportune time when the new age movement was gaining momentum and made a name for himself........

Hes a BRILLIANT businessman.........

but thats all he is...........the rest is regurgitated crap he repackages from other people.........

And he makes millions cause people gobble it up.........

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkYogi
I noticed as i started reading this thread that after a few posts it was hijacked by people trying to put David Icke down. They don't discuss what was said in the video, just character assassination. Some shills are trying to detract from the message, just keep on track.

LOL so anyone that sees Icke for what he is is a SHILL? jesus christ man, so much for being objective.....

We addressed the content......its the SAME STUFF hes been peddling for YEARS.........

And he has absolutely NO PROOF of any of it...........none.......zero.........zip......hes never seen a reptilian, he cant prove were run by reptilian shape shifters...........NONE OF IT.......

The rest of the power hierarchy stuff is a given, a 5th grader could figure that out.......

But the other crap..........come on..........

Yes........yes we must be shills because wont dont believe in the shape shifting reptoids that Icke uses to sell his brand of snake oil.........

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Well ... David is obviously correct in how we're being controlled. The problem is:
Whats the game plan..?
What are people going to fight for and how.. ?

If you go against it, the system has been designed to affect your existence and threaten you life, and lives of your family members ...

Lets say we all got the point ..what now David .. ?
I don't think event he intelligent people who have figured this out, are willing to make a sacrifice ..because thats what it will come down to .. people sacrificing their lives..and possibly of their families too ...

How exactly can we bring the pyramid come crashing down ..?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join