It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic David Icke Interview: Where the Real Power Is...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Excellent David Icke interview on where the real power lies-

Imagine a pyramid structure, with the top representing the 'elite'. Our perception limits our real power because we seem them at the 'top', yet the real power of any pyramid lies at the base, ie, we the 99%. Without the base, or the support of the people, they cannot control us and take us on their path to world government.

Once we get people to see this, then it is obvious, the people united would be far stronger than the very small % of people controlling is, keeping us living in fear and divided. That is what their control system relies on- the ignorance and fear of the people.

Times are changing, more and more are being exposed to the truth, the dynamics of the game are changing. It is a race, a battle for the mind.

edit on 13-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Icke has the game sussed!!, and because of him many more people have the game sussed too. One day the table will turn and the rest of the brainwashed will awaken from the ancient slumber embelished on the human psyche.

Icke for President of the world!

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Understanding the power structure is one thing, not cooperating with it is another. I like David, but I suspect even he is still cooperating with the top of the pyramid, he is still a part of the base.

How do we stop cooperating with them?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

unlike other countries, no true revolution will ever take place in the US and UK without tremendous blood shed.

yes little by little more are becoming aware of t=whats happening behind the scenes, which is good, however a true governmental severance revolution will not happen without the lives of thousands or millions being lost,and even then based on what ive seen many men and women in uniform do to their own people, gives me much doubt that they will ever lose control.

this nation is in fear, almost like a caged up lion fearing the ring master at a circus...the lion could maul the man to pieces, however it is backed up into its cage because of the threat of getting whipped....

i remember when i used to work with police officers and they were watching a video of 1 man being assaulted by 5 or 6 cops, and i made a comment that went something like this, "wow why are those cops harassing that guy" and then one of the cops in the room looks at me and says, "you need to change your attitude if you plan on becoming an officer" for the most part...this is their mentality.

will there ever be a breaking point in the uk or us? yes

ironically enough though, when the dust clears and the bodies are burned, the leash will only be tighter.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
To me the real question is not if or when will the people rise up but what happens after.. What system do the masses then live by? Who enforces it.. how do we trust it?

It's all good and well saying lets take out our oppressors but then what..?

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Is this not what the top part of the pyramid is afraid of the 90% below that is armed? Is this not the real reason beside NWO that the rich who have their own private army that is armed want the banned on all fire arms not just the look alike assault weapons?

SnF and thanks for the included video....

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Originally posted by Witness2008
I like David, but I suspect even he is still cooperating with the top of the pyramid, he is still a part of the base.

Sadly this is true about MOST in the truth movement.

The vast majority of people are massively deceived INCLUDING David Icke.

When ever I hear people like David Icke make claims like "Jesus was a myth" or say they don't even believe in God, that says a LOT about what they claim they know.

I refuse to listen to someone who is living so deep in ignorance because it affects everything they say and believe.

Same thing goes for Alex Jones who says the "stuff" about Jesuits is "baloney".

If they are missing the basics, they are blinded to reality.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Not believing in a supernatural being has nothing to do with ignorance! Quite the opposite I'd say!

Watching the vid now OP

edit on 13-4-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
The only 'Power' that a government or any 'Authority' figure has over you is that which you acquiesce to it.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Icke is a loony. 100% bonafide crackpot lying charlatan delusional money making phony...

Reptilians. Thats all I need to know about David Icke

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

Icke is a loony. 100% bonafide crackpot lying charlatan delusional money making phony...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
Intelligent dinosaurs a possibilty...as a race, why are we generally so ignorant to think humans are the only 'intelligent' life in this phsical universe, the possibilites are endless.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451

I thought the motto of ATS was deny ignorance.... not treasure it

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
reply to post by Witness2008

Originally posted by Witness2008
I like David, but I suspect even he is still cooperating with the top of the pyramid, he is still a part of the base.

Sadly this is true about MOST in the truth movement.

The vast majority of people are massively deceived INCLUDING David Icke.

When ever I hear people like David Icke make claims like "Jesus was a myth" or say they don't even believe in God, that says a LOT about what they claim they know.

I refuse to listen to someone who is living so deep in ignorance because it affects everything they say and believe.

Same thing goes for Alex Jones who says the "stuff" about Jesuits is "baloney".

If they are missing the basics, they are blinded to reality.

Im sorry are you saying that anyone that doesn't believe in God or Jesus is ignorant?

It reads like you did say that but it would be so outrageous for someone to say something like that, so I have to ask...

On topic though. David Icke is psychopathic or lives in a steady state of delusion. I lean more toward psychopath with an agenda.

He talks about some level headed stuff most of the time. bloodlines and banksters ect. but then he runs right off the deep end with the reptiles and shape shifting and it takes all credit away from the facts that he did present.
edit on 13-4-2013 by FirstCasualty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
you lost me at "draconian."

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Funny.
When I hear people bring God into the Conversation, I Discount whatever they say.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
When I hear people bring God into the Conversation, I Discount whatever they say.

IF that were in fact true, you would discount what every fundy atheist has to say...

They bring God into the conversation all the time...

You have confused Religion with truth.

God is NOT the author of Religion.

Satan IS...

HE is the "god" behind your deception.

One day, you WILL know what I am talking about.

THAT is a fact you can count on.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

The shape-shifting reptilians is a metaphor, not literal. However, David Icke insists them being literal in order to avoid being labelled "anti-semetic". Anyone who draws attention to the shadowy power centres inevitably gets labelled "anti-semetic", regardless how many non-Jews they accuse of being part of this. So he chooses to be labelled a lunatic rather than anti-semetic, by insisting these shape-shifting reptiles are literal and not metaphorical.

The funniest thing is despite his claims to them being literal, some tried to interpret it as a reference to Jews and labelled him anti-semetic.

Anyway, what he describes is exactly how every society functioned forever. The only time those at the bottom of the pyramid will refuse to obey the laws is when an alternative to the current structure that they can believe is presented. I don't see the likes of Alex Jones or David Icke doing that.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
My friend,

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Intelligent dinosaurs a possibilty...as a race, why are we generally so ignorant to think humans are the only 'intelligent' life in this phsical universe, the possibilites are endless.

Damn right

The first poster " Gak " on the link in the comments section says it all for me.

Be safe be well

Spiro
edit on 14-4-2013 by Spiro because: sumbudy stoul ma dictionery :-)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
You do realise of course that Icke is a delusional fruitcake who has been laughed at a lot over the past twenty-odd years??

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Got to love Ickes stuff , need more guys like him around and less Bush's and Cheney's..

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join