It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we take eggs from aborted babies?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

so, if you're male, then you'd be ok if we decided your penis was better suited as an artificial tool to be used by others ??

and, if not you, then your son who hasn't reached puberty yet, so he won't really be missing anything, right ?

does the above sound logical or fair ??

what demand for human eggs ?

since women are born with them, if such a demand exists, perhaps they should try asking for voluntary donations first ??

because "freedom" is not synonymous with greed and never has been.

as much as i support IVF, did it ever occur to anyone that these couples are denied reproductive ability for a reason that we have yet to understand ??
and by conceding to their 'desire', we are committing the most horrific assault against Nature herself ??

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

so then, are you suggesting that grave robbing should be lawful and recognized as a potential "nest egg" (pun intended).

they're dead too so what's the difference ?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

So torturing animals (bullfighting) is cool, but fetuses playing the part of organ donor isn't. If you die today, would you give up your organs to someone who needs/could use them? Yes? Then why shouldn't a fetus? Oh, I get it, because it was "never born." So some superstitious bull# is the reason. Seems legitimate.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Maslo

so, if you're male, then you'd be ok if we decided your penis was better suited as an artificial tool to be used by others ??

and, if not you, then your son who hasn't reached puberty yet, so he won't really be missing anything, right ?

does the above sound logical or fair ??

what demand for human eggs ?

since women are born with them, if such a demand exists, perhaps they should try asking for voluntary donations first ??

as much as i support IVF, did it ever occur to anyone that these couples are denied reproductive ability for a reason that we have yet to understand ??
and by conceding to their 'desire', we are committing the most horrific assault against Nature herself ??

They're denied the ability to reproduce because everything in the world isn't sunshine and smiley faces. Sometimes people have biological problems. You know, like #ing diabetes and cancer. You have no right to tell anyone what to do or not to do simply because you have a retarded belief. Nor should anyone be required to humor your retarded belief if you fail to provide any evidence for it.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

so then, are you suggesting that grave robbing should be lawful and recognized as a potential "nest egg" (pun intended).

they're dead too so what's the difference ?

You're right. Absolutely no difference. You're also not incredibly stupid.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HairlessApe

for the lack of a better phrase ... back 'at ya.
you have no right to promote or proceed with such activities on those who have no say in the matter. as for your 'explanation' of infertility ... BS.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well this is just creepy. Eggs from a non-person who never existed.

But I am going to have to say no. Abortions are medical waste and we don't put medical waste inside people (organ donations are from other people who agreed to donate).

Besides, with all those college aged girls struggling with tuition why rob them of a payday by using their unwanted fetuses instead of the source? That's just kicking them while they're down.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

So...if you had to impregnate a woman,until a certain amount of time has elapsed-she is pregnant with some sub-human/non-human Thing?That You put in her?

Wow..bet any future kids of yours would love to know what their daddy thought of them-but only up to a certain period in the gestation process,OF COURSE.After that-BAM! Now you're okay,junior-Now you're human enough to be considered as a human life.Jesus.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Why not ? It's making one super evil just slightly less evil.

I think it would be best to just abort the abortionists. This is an abomination. Those children are taken to heaven and cared for, but Yehovah has expressly forbidden that anyone bring a hand against another in this way. Jesus himself will deal with those who hurt children in the final days.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HairlessApe

So torturing animals (bullfighting) is cool, but fetuses playing the part of organ donor isn't.

When did I say that bullfighting was cool?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

If you must put words in my mouth to create an argument, then your position isn't very strong. I suggested no such thing.

The difference is that the fetus was taken from someone's body and, like an organ or tumor, has scientific value that the WOMAN (since it came from her body) can assign. On the other hand, if a dead person donates their organs or eggs, they are taken before burial. The circumstances of their burial are dictated by them (as a person born) and doesn't include the robbing of their grave.

If you have to go to these extreme comparisons, your argument is weak.

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

If I am already dead, do whatever you want with any of my organs. Its not like I would even know about it.

what demand for human eggs ? since women are born with them, if such a demand exists, perhaps they should try asking for voluntary donations first ??

They are. Perhaps the supply is insufficient to satisfy demand?

Its not greedy to want to use something that would otherwise be wasted. Its ecological and economical.

What assault? How does using these eggs harm "nature"?

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raxoxane
reply to post by Maslo

So...if you had to impregnate a woman,until a certain amount of time has elapsed-she is pregnant with some sub-human/non-human Thing?That You put in her?

Wow..bet any future kids of yours would love to know what their daddy thought of them-but only up to a certain period in the gestation process,OF COURSE.After that-BAM! Now you're okay,junior-Now you're human enough to be considered as a human life.Jesus.

Yes, an embryo is not a person for me. I dont think my children would mind this belief, they would probably also be pro-choice.

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If one is pro-IVF, then there should be no problem with this. It would be stupid of them to just discard the eggs for morality's sake. They've already broken the boundaries of morality when ending the life of the unborn baby. Atleast the eggs could be seen as salvaging something to bring a little good back into the world after performing such an atrocity.

Also, it would depend on the form of abortion. Where do they draw the line? Obviously this would only be done with healthy fetus', but what about the circumstances of the abortion? Are the eggs from a pregnancy were the woman has her 3rd or 4th abortion after getting pregnant from unprotected, consensual sex preferrable to a woman who has been impregnated through a rape?

I am of the belief that abortion is wrong, depending on the circumstances. Abortion should be allowed in circumstances of rape and similar situations were the woman is impregnated against her wishes. Women who get pregnant knowingly through lack of contraception or lack of caring should be faced with the option of having the child (with the possibility of giving it up for adoption), or being aborted and sterilised. This may sound extreme but honestly, nobody has the right to take anothers life. I am sure if this was the law, the abortion rate would drop by over 90%.

If a woman is not made to have children the option should not be afforded her by modern science. Nature has made her that way for a reason. The only option for women and couples who can't have kids should be adoption.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join