It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is behind the NWO in your opinion? - Let's do some brainstorming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

I think it is a syndicate of wealth emanating from banking, business, organized crime, the military-industrial complex and politics. One name that is always floating on the surface is old Henry Kissinger. Another is Bush senior. Others include banking cabals, mostly out of Switzerland and the UK.

You have just outlined the kind that have and go to meetings like Bilderberg.

Any high profile member of society going to meet with others in similar positions of power and having whats said in these meetings as classified for certain eyes only is what and who is behind a new world order.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This short video clip shows Bill Gates stating that vaccines are one method of population control and reduction. If his vaccines are safe, how could they possibly be related to population reduction?

reply to post by Xenoglossy

"The Gates Foundation has also funded the development of genetically modified mosquitoes. The mosquitoes, developed by the Univerity of Queensland, are modified to stop the spread of a virus carried by the insects. This technology also allows scientists to modify the insects in other ways, such as engineering the mosquito to produce a vaccine in their saliva.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases in Bethesda is currently working on a transgenic mosquito that is essentially a mobile vaccination."

Natural News .com

Here is some of the Gates Foundaton Vaccine Damage:

"“In 2011 there were an extra 47500 new cases of NPAFP [non-polio acute flaccid paralysis]. Clinically indistinguishable from polio paralysis but twice as deadly, the incidence of NPAFP was directly proportional to doses of oral polio received. Through this data was collected within the polio surveillance system, it was not investigated.”

Indian Journal of Medical Ethics

"Gardasil shot led to 3,589 harmful reactions and 16 deaths between May 2009 and September 2010 alone. Of the 3,589 adverse reactions, many were debilitating. Permanent disability was the result of 213 cases; 25 resulted in the diagnosis of Guillain-Barre Syndrome; there were 789 other “serious” reports according to FDA documents."

"Perhaps the most important development though is the fact that HPV shots are now being pushed in 9 poor nations by an organization known as GAVI. As we exposed in a recent report, GAVI is actually funded by the World Bank, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and the vaccine industry."

Gardasil Dangers, Merck’s Political Corruption Revealed

Vaccines Funded By Bill Gates Causing Massive Paralysis and Killing Children in India

Over 100 African Children Paralyzed After Receiving Bill Gate's Vaccines

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Major philanthropic groups- Rockerfeller Foundation, Bill and Melinda Gates, Rothschild Foundation etc- fronts for their real purpose- to gain control of the world's wealth and resources- research AGRA and the imposition of central banks around the world, plus the FED- then WW1 and WW2.

Zionists are tools of the NWO- likes of Wolfowitz and Chertoff, agents to destroy America from the inside- bankrupt America.

Many serve the NWO even if it won't be completed in their lifetime, it is the 'agenda of the ages', the real entities behind it at the very top are not human...strange but true!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Goldman Sachs rules the world.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The two names I have not seen so far listed here are Carnegie and Huxley the Edison Family is also involved. The Heinz Family. Obviously the Papacy.

To achieve the real answers it would be best to look at what families and organizations can be tracked to fringe involvement in world affairs over centuries and generations.

The real heads of this NWO will not be flash or out in the open, they will generally remain in the shadows.
They spin very fine threads. They are there but very hard to see. They are much more easily identified where the lines intersect. These intersecting lines are your wealthy and elite.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by caterpillage
I'd bet a dollar George Soros is a major player.

He certainly is - at least in the financial world.

en.wikipedia.org...

But as he is someone who struggled financially early in life he probably wasn't always on the inside (if he is at all).

So how do you imagine this? Once you made 10 billion someone approaches you and asks you: Would you like to join our NWO local group? I can't quite imagine that. The same goes for all the billionairs who made their money with computer related stuff (Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, ...)

Well, I "imagine" this mainly due to George's words, and his actions.

Example:, I can provide many more if you wish, or you could take the time to learn his agenda. Either way.

Above that, he may be just a financial guy, but for a financial guy he is inputting himself into politics in a major way. Here is a list of organizations funded by him.

Georges' babies

Sure a bunch of them are merely left leaning agenda related, some are even possibly positive. But they all are politically minded. He may be just a rich financier but he wishes to lend his influence to the political arena. Power.

I don't believe the NWO is like some kind of mafia, like you get made, it is more of an ideology. You make yourself. George Soros has implanted himself into the movement and in my view is working to make "a new world order" a reality. A reality that will no doubt benefit people of his ilk, and be a major detriment to the common man.

If needed I can provide a lot more evidence.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by caterpillage

The jesuit black pope, I believe his name is Adolpho Nickolaus. Where do you thing the gold is? Try the vatican.

Read some of the history of the jesuits, read their oath, they are not christian. Look and see what the new white pope, who answers to the black pope, is doing these days.

See how many institutions, gov't's, businesses, educational institutions the jesuits run - see how many american presidents bow down to the cardinals in their districts.

And, yes, they bow down to a non-human lucifer.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
SATAN SATAN SATAN. Please read the interview with Hidden Hand. The single, greatest most enlightening piece of work I have ever read AND it all happened here on ATS! www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

NWO project was initiated and kick-started by former president G.H.Bush. To turn the idea into practice, he among others tasked Pentagon to figure out what that means (Link to DoD and other related docs: www.theblackvault.com...)

During the same time, the neo-con think-tanks created the document for America in new millenia, with the famous statement "we need new Pearl Harbour".

This gives a fairly good idea of the NWO henchmen.

But who's really, really ultimately behind? I believe we are led by the same old faithful cabal as before. Some of it for for good of the mankind, some of it for good of the kind man himself.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by violet
I nominate Martin Bouygues as one for sure.

Another is some of the CEOs in LaFarge, so with this I'm including Hilary Clinton and this leads me to including Walmart.

Another I would nominate is some high profile or top level Rosicrucians.

I assume you are french.
Because I am not, and I never even heard about Martin Bouygues or LaFarge. Had to google them.

They might be big players in France, but Martin Bouygues is listed as number 214 on the "world's richest" list.
And LaFarge is nothing compared to Royal Dutch Shell or ExxonMobil.

No. I'm not French.
They are affiliated with RDS - Royal Dutch shell, French Telecom, etc, etc.

If you hadn't already heard of them its likely because they own other divisions under different names or owners. So they aren't just big players in France.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hi there.

My take on possible candidates for the NWO.
Its a tougth question really. If I wanted to be the ruler where would I hide? My first guess would have to target religion.
I know that's a generalization but most religions have been around for a long time. An idea can be forever, and religion push's what we call morals on to us. Asking/desiring us to live in a certain way.
This is required by most religions. The only flaw is the belife structures and some ideals promoted by religion now seems uncivilized.

Also, and I'm going to contardict my self here but if there was a NWO I don't think they would like to make their precence known due to unwanted attention. But then again, somethings are better hidden when in plain sight.

Most people associate money with power, which is quite logical in this day and age as it is symbolic and a status symbol.

Yet the clever person should hide in the shadows, as people who flaunt wealth create envy within the general populous. This will make people become bitter towards the wealthy.

And any excuse to extract that wealth will eventually lead to civil strife.

But that's just my oppinion...

(I also recently done a short story about NWO types on here called String Pullers)

eee.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unferth
SATAN SATAN SATAN. Please read the interview with Hidden Hand. The single, greatest most enlightening piece of work I have ever read AND it all happened here on ATS! www.illuminati-news.com...

Yeah, about that ...
It's fantasy. Admittedly written by someone who knew his stuff ... either a huge fan or maybe even one of the authors of the "original" Law of One series. This would also explain the fast answers and the practically identical worldview.

The Law of One is similarly convincing until you start to contemplate it seriously. Much like this interview.

I would point out the blatant fantasy nature of the interview (and Law of One for that matter) in detail, but I suspect that it would only help future authors of such rubbish to write their fiction in a more believable way. Which is obviously not a good thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Now that I have been on this website for a few weeks I see the love affair with rubbish and hoaxes that people have on here. This almost like a game to see who can out bull# the other.

Nevertheless, I think the conclusions of the interview are correct. It is based on good information so is the Ra Material. That was real.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Unferth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You can speculate all you like.

But.

David Nelson Rockefeller and Zbigniew Brzezinski formulated the current plan just before Jimmy Carter was installed as their First President.

The first evil act was to use Carter to up our contribution to the World Bank so that we tax payers made up the slack for little countries that were defaulting on their UN loans due to the game that was played with oil back then.

Suddenly, US Taxpayers were bailing out the World Bank. This has simply gotten worse ever since.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Barney the purple dinosaur, the Olsen twins and Will Farrel. Not a damn thing they do is good, or should be valued as good.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   
who is behind the NWO...

well, just who decided to arm the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan...give them advanced weapons to fight the USSR

someone or small group directed the CIA to train/fund/arm the Islamic militants back in the 1980s up to the pullout of the USSR from Afghanistan

that same group/cadre of shadow govt people are now telling the CIA to arm the Free Syrian Army rebels (aka: AQ & the Jihadists evolved from the 30 years earlier Mujahadeen) with advanced weaponry...

weapons to include the several-generations newer 'stinger missiles' of today that are called MANPADS (man-portable-air-defense-systems)

~the only reason these advanced missiles are given to known enemies of the USA is because TPTB believe that the Drones of 2014 will be able to negate the advantage of the highly developed 'stinger-MANPADS' technology which the enemies such as AQ and Jihaid had been given to war against Syria...then Iran & Israel...not even counting the USA civiliazn airports to be targeted in a 5 year window of opportunity

it is not the Administration that instructed the CIA to supply these advanced arms to questionable end-users... the CIA & the Obama adninistration are only heeding the recommendations of their advisors... some in think-tanks, other advisors in the TriLateral commission, Brezinski and Goldman Sachs-Federal Reserve and the ever present former secretary-of-state Henry Kissinger...
are all Globalists...correct ?!

look for advanced stinger missiles in the 2013-2020 era to become a threat to western world societies as the less advanced stingers of the early 1990s never were to the West. but could have been if it were not for Embassy bombings and 9-11 aircraft as missiles strategies which were employed

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Most suggestions here are AFTER the printing of American money which says new world order in Latin under the pyramid.

I have read lots of crap by the Plyadians and David Icke that track the Rockefellers and the Rothechildes to the Merovingians and Rosicrucians.

I don't put a lot of stock in either Icke or Pelyades, but a bloodline can be tracked. The money has followed the families or vice versa.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It's the people who control all the money...who controls all the money?? That's a no brain-er....follow the paper trail as the old saying goes...Its not hard to research this topic...IF you spend the time doing it. =) There IS documented proof in magazines, a few websites, even M.S.M or a few radio stations will just scratch the surface of this topic. You just have to know where to look and filter through some stuff. Not only that but as well as people in a higher position than most who have the authorization to do more thorough research that have been discredited for actually finding proof. Look at the people who have lost their lives researching this for a long time. Even before most of us were even born. They've been killing people or discrediting anyone who will actually think about things. It's called HISTORY for a reason. It's all there.. If you are not able to do your own research and you still think that all of this IS just b/s.... You better wake up fast. Things are gonna start happening faster and faster and if you new to all of this. There is going to be much more for you to sift through. Try and keep up everyone...i mean that..but be careful what you look for and what you say...It might be something you will not be able to handle

top topics

<< 1   >>

join