Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Who is behind the NWO in your opinion? - Let's do some brainstorming.

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I see a lot of general wishy-washy pseudo-information on this topic. People claim to see signs everywhere, and claim to know the motives of the people behind the scenes.

So let's get a bit more specific!

I think we can all agree on the assumption that the people who push for the NWO are probably not a bunch of rice-farmers in India. They pretty obviously need to be in positions of power. Now it is quite hard to be in a position where you have real power and hide this fact forever.

So: whom would you nominate as being involved in the whole scheme? Meaning that he knows at least some of the plans (= is not a mere puppet).




posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


There are many different groups and ideologies vying for an One World Order and control over it.

The Christians want a Jesus-lead NWO.

Muslims want a Mahdi-lead NWO.

Jews want a King Messiah lead NWO.

Financiers want an economic NWO.

Technocrats and Luciferians want an intellectual NWO.

Lots of NWO's to choose from :p



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm thinking that not all of these guys have a special 'evil genius' membership card to TPTB club, but the one's who don't? Sure know someone who does. I'd say that with a high degree of confidence.

When money is SO great as to make the concept completely foreign as we'd understand it from a normal perspective? We've found the true 1% of world wealth and power. They even have a list....handy, huh?

The Richest People In America

Now there seems to be some favoritism here...because the world list doesn't show a few names like Bloomberg (last estimate was 27bn. Needs updated.... tsk tsk Forbes) To be fair though..we can't leave out the world folk.

Top 25 Richest on Earth - The TRUE 1%

I wonder... how close could the #1 place holder come to solving his home nation's major problems ....out of his personal checking account? I don't mind rich people. We'd all like to be and most of us work toward as far as we can get without selling our Souls. These guys? The "SOLD" sign is there somewhere, IMO.
edit on 11-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I think those in real power are nameless and probably difficult to track. I'm sure they don't do any of the leg work and only task others to do their dirty laundry.

Some will say the FED is , but I doubt that those with real powers have any active role in the fed besides using them as a tool to implement their agendas.

To track them down. I suppose you would have to track down each company or organization that is usually on the winning side when legislation is passed and then see the common names/ identities between all these companies and organizations, if even possible.


edit on 11-4-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I nominate Martin Bouygues as one for sure.

Another is some of the CEOs in LaFarge, so with this I'm including Hilary Clinton and this leads me to including Walmart.

Another I would nominate is some high profile or top level Rosicrucians.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How do we prove there is in face a NWO? Before we know who is behind the NWO. I'm a skeptic with it comes to conspiracies. But I like to know why others believe in the NWO. Just curious.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'd bet a dollar George Soros is a major player.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


There are many different groups and ideologies vying for an One World Order and control over it.

Then we might just call it international politics and leave it at that. No need for fancy acronyms.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
When money is SO great as to make the concept completely foreign as we'd understand it from a normal perspective? We've found the true 1% of world wealth and power. They even have a list....handy, huh?

The Richest People In America

Now there seems to be some favoritism here...because the world list doesn't show a few names like Bloomberg (last estimate was 27bn. Needs updated.... tsk tsk Forbes) To be fair though..we can't leave out the world folk.

Top 25 Richest on Earth - The TRUE 1%

I wonder... how close could the #1 place holder come to solving his home nation's major problems ....out of his personal checking account? I don't mind rich people. We'd all like to be and most of us work toward as far as we can get without selling our Souls. These guys? The "SOLD" sign is there somewhere, IMO.

So if you make it about money, what do you think about this?
en.wikipedia.org...
David Rockefeller is one of the billionairs who signed this. Aren't the Rockefellers one of the Illuminati bloodlines?



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I nominate Martin Bouygues as one for sure.

Another is some of the CEOs in LaFarge, so with this I'm including Hilary Clinton and this leads me to including Walmart.

Another I would nominate is some high profile or top level Rosicrucians.

I assume you are french.
Because I am not, and I never even heard about Martin Bouygues or LaFarge. Had to google them.

They might be big players in France, but Martin Bouygues is listed as number 214 on the "world's richest" list.
And LaFarge is nothing compared to Royal Dutch Shell or ExxonMobil.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 




Who is behind the NWO in your opinion?


I think it is a syndicate of wealth emanating from banking, business, organized crime, the military-industrial complex and politics. One name that is always floating on the surface is old Henry Kissinger. Another is Bush senior. Others include banking cabals, mostly out of Switzerland and the UK.

I don't think you'll find any Russians in this bunch. Just from a glance, the former Soviet Union actually was in the way of the NWO because they wouldn't sell out. It took almost 50 years to put them down.

Next target? Us, the US, of course.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 

I sure wouldn't argue adding the Rockefellers to the TPTB club. Perhaps on the high end of the short list for seniority ..if not outright founding members.

I wouldn't want to make it exclusively about money because I don't believe it is. Plenty have scary levels of power and just beyond the line of sight to common folks, IMO. At the same time, I don't think any at the upper levels of global power (public or not) are broke by any stretch we could imagine. Hence..I figure it's a fair starting point. Certainly no ending point though, you're right there.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
I'd bet a dollar George Soros is a major player.

He certainly is - at least in the financial world.

en.wikipedia.org...

But as he is someone who struggled financially early in life he probably wasn't always on the inside (if he is at all).

So how do you imagine this? Once you made 10 billion someone approaches you and asks you: Would you like to join our NWO local group? I can't quite imagine that. The same goes for all the billionairs who made their money with computer related stuff (Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, ...)



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm behind the New World Order, I will be running things from the hole in the wall. I will hire Wrabbit and Beezzer to take care of things. Beezzer works for cookies. I would never hire a cat. I don't care how discriminating that sounds, cats can't be trusted and neither can mousetrap carrying humans.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 




Who is behind the NWO in your opinion?

One name that is always floating on the surface is old Henry Kissinger. Another is Bush senior.


Henry Kissinger (born May 27, 1923)

George Herbert Walker Bush (born June 12, 1924)

They won't make it much longer, I'd guess. So if they really are some of the minds behind this, they failed - at least in the sense that they probably won't see it.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
I think those in real power are nameless and probably difficult to track. I'm sure they don't do any of the leg work and only task others to do their dirty laundry.

Some will say the FED is , but I doubt that those with real powers have any active role in the fed besides using them as a tool to implement their agendas.




I don't see the task as being difficult. The movers and shakers obviously have our politicians by the balls. Totally. As in:

"We can openly commit fraud .... and not only will you *not* prosecute us, you're going to give us tons of public money"

It gets worse. These same perps said that a bunch of Arabs with boxcutters did 9/11 and not one single "mainstream" media outlet bucks the obvious bulls**t.

So ...... Who has that much influence over the political process? BTW, influence = blackmail, threats, bribes.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 

I sure wouldn't argue adding the Rockefellers to the TPTB club. Perhaps on the high end of the short list for seniority ..if not outright founding members.


Some things to consider: David Rockefeller is 97 right now, his net worth is about 2,5 billion and the New York Times estimated that his total charitable donations amount to $900 million over his lifetime.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


Bill Gates is an open advocate and financier of human depopulation. This agenda of eugenics is shared by many NWO groups.

His vast wealth has been used to vaccinate large portions of the population. Many have refused Gate's Foundation vaccines, because his vaccine programs actually elevated disease outbreaks and increased death rates. In fact, Bill Gates made a direct link and correlation between population control and vaccines.

Furthermore, Bill Gates is now funding a program to genetically engineer mosquitoes to administer vaccines unknowingly to the people.



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


Bill Gates is an open advocate and financier of human depopulation. This agenda of eugenics is shared by many NWO groups.

Well, I agree. There are definitely too many people on the planet.



Originally posted by Kgnow
His vast wealth has been used to vaccinate large portions of the population. Many have refused Gate's Foundation vaccines, because his vaccine programs actually elevated disease outbreaks and increased death rates. In fact, Bill Gates made a direct link and correlation between population control and vaccines.

Source? Especially on the harmful effects.


Originally posted by Kgnow
Furthermore, Bill Gates is now funding a program to genetically engineer mosquitoes to administer vaccines unknowingly to the people.

Again: Source?



posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have came to the conclusion of top Global Wealth interests '1%'. Heres whats intersting... considering the missing gold and blind spending(globally) and hush on current tech/science.... its almost like we 'are' working with non-humans... its kinda works out.

I mean if were not, wheres the gold? Why are they spending like this? What do they hope to attain.. just to stay in the elite 1% for another 500 years? Doesnt seem that exciting. Elaborating: Like maybe hoping to have a few hudered thousand elite class folks, compared to the billions of worker class citizens.... idk

Looking at the bigger picture, as its starting to logically come together... it doesnt make sense.


Another idea i have, taking 'non-humans' out is.... Maybe we have made some pretty substantial discoveries...you know... about anything; turn iron to gold, non gravity, FTL(warp), 'HiggsBoson tech', archeological 'finds', ancient libraries, earth impacting space-related discoveries, or whatever. Maybe the elite trully have found some /power/ that allows them to act as if we are in a fish bowl...so to speak.
edit on 11-4-2013 by AnonLover because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join