It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100s of people leaving North Korea LIVE - Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Ive been watching a live stream from the South Korean border pretty much all night. I made a thread earlier when people first started leaving with belongings on top of their cars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a video from 15 minutes ago showing vans, cars and buses full of people fleeing from North korea amidst the threat of all out war.

I put this in a separate thread so those that have not seen this exodus of people can see whats going on.

People have been leaving all day, but this is by far the largest convoy of vehicles to pass through so far.
Bare in mind it took me 40 seconds or so to get the screen capture software running and recording so you can pretty much double the amount of vehicles that passed by.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It could be the people from the embassies and the workers.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   
The gates are closed now.
Military rolled out barriers on wheels.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
this is too crazy .... something big will happen soon. hopefully today is one that we will not forget to remember.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Thank you - I've been looking for some live updates this morning but been a wee bit busy to find them myself.

This isn't looking good is it.

peace

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Yea they have been doing that on and off all day, let a few people out...lock it up..then a few minutes later they reopen the gates.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Any idea why the cars are being sprayed with what appears to be water from jets embedded in the road surface ?
If not water, then perhaps some kind of decontamination protocol ?
edit on 10/4/13 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
And there was me thinking that NK was so backward that they were still using horses and mules as personal transport........ silly me...they have cars there too.....

On a more serious note............ does anyone else thin that the UN and Mr Ban-Ki-Mon is adding to the vitriol of NK when he says that there might be serious consequences if a conflict breaksout........ sort of like saying - Yes Kim jong pong, you have us by the short and curlies.......

The answer here is to have a word with China and then lob a bit of ordanance across the border from both the South and the North.......

My feeling is that China might step in and ''take-over'' North Korea......then what would the West say about that...?

Regards

PDUK
edit on 10-4-2013 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK

My feeling is that China might step in and ''take-over'' North Korea......then what would the West say about that...?

Wheres our share? Can you let us install a western banking cartel?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   
OP- Do you have some fascination with war?

Is there someone you know in harm's way?

If I want constant war-mongering, I'll just turn on CNN, MSNBC, or FOX for that, which may be the reason I stopped watching them.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
That's why neighboring countries hate wars next door.They have to deal with all the refugees and usually guerilla groups operating from their land inviting cross border attacks.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

I was of the impression that you are not allowed to leave north korea if you are a citizen.
Maybe this is the foriegners leaving?
Or its folks clearing out of the now closed joint industrial zone?
It sort of looks like that place.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
'Duck and Cover, Duck and Cover, Duck and Cover, Seek Shelter, Seek Shelter, Seek Shelter this is not a test !' As soon as you hear them words is for real !

But if they do fire a rocket it will be intercepted at all points of the map either way. Nothing to worry about go on with you're daily life's and be happy.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Or its folks clearing out of the now closed joint industrial zone?
It sort of looks like that place.

Looks like that could be what the video is.

I found photos from a few days ago that showed the same situation. Seems the South Koreans where trying to get as much manufactured goods out of the park as they could.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I'd imagine these are foreign workers leaving the country as 'advised' by Mr Kim. I very much doubt NK citizens would be allowed out even if they dared to try. Plus, I very much doubt SK would allow a stream of refugees into their country.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How do you know that is even North Korea?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by tauristercus
Any idea why the cars are being sprayed with what appears to be water from jets embedded in the road surface ?
If not water, then perhaps some kind of decontamination protocol ?
edit on 10/4/13 by tauristercus because: (no reason given)

wow good catch..

If Kim jnr really is mentally whacked and pushing forward towards the end conflict... then, a clever tactic to inflict mass casualties would be to spray a bacterial agent onto something.. then just let it loose in the enemies city.

Not saying thats what this is, but it would be a clever move by a madman!

i think ones right, its people leaving the industrial zone. I dont think the south and north have any other ..roadway?.. connection like that.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
OP- Do you have some fascination with war?

Is there someone you know in harm's way?

If I want constant war-mongering, I'll just turn on CNN, MSNBC, or FOX for that, which may be the reason I stopped watching them.

Why do you consider it warmongering to pay attention to what's happening in the world? This is how people stay informed. Unfortunate as it is, global events DO affect us and our families, if you're not watching and following what is happening in the world, then you are not going to be prepared for what might happen in the future.

Would you consider it scaremongering to have reports of a storm coming your way, or would you plan your immediate actions based on those reports? If you knew there was a swarm of tornado's heading towards your town or city right now, would you turn off the TV and sigh, suggesting it's all just scaremongering?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I found images from an AP photog that has several pics matching what is seen in the video. They are all tagged with

"South Korean vehicles returning from the North Korean city of Kaesong arrive at the customs, immigration and quarantine office near the border village of Panmunjom..."

Ima ges Here.

As for those sprayers, we have a company in Tennessee that does something similar, Bowater. But Bowater's are for deodorizing. That place smells to high heaven!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tauristercus

They use those same sprayers at the border crossings all through central and south America to cut down on cross contamination of crops. I think it has fungicide and or insect poison at least the ones in the Americas do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join