It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Mom is killed after she denies a man of romantic access to her underage daughter"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Here we have a case of a sick individual who wanted to have relations of the sexual type with a girl in her early teens. He even went through the trouble of going to their residence and asking the girls mother if he could "romance" her! Un-freakin-believable. After the mother denied him, naturally, The un-documented 25 year old man then pulls out a rifle and shoots said mother, killing her in front of her daughter.

When I first heard this I honestly thought this happened in England or surrounding areas because of all the child sex grooming that we're hearing about over there. ETA: I do acknowledge that heinous things like this happen everywhere but I brought that Country up in lieu of some threads made about the topic and the stress for concern in that Country about the sexual grooming of young girls by immigrants. But nope, this happened in the States. Arizona, as it could happen anywhere.
I'm just disgusted at this and I made a thread about it because I feel it deserves attention.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...
I'm interested in hearing your thoughts on this.
Discuss.
edit on 9-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
When I first heard this I honestly thought this happened in England or surrounding areas because of all the child grooming that we're hearing about over there. But nope, this happened in the States. Arizona.

Was it really necessary to say this?
I've never even heard of one thing like that from England or anywhere to be frank,
I have heard of gun violence from the US lately though.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Deputy Joaquin Enriquez stated, "Sheriff's deputies say Zarate is a non-U.S. citizen who has been living in the country without proper authorization."

I think a backlash against giving citizen status to immigrants may occur, public scrutiny will be spotlighted and the white house will release a statement regarding the status of legalization of illegal immigration.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

When I first heard this I honestly thought this happened in England or surrounding areas because of all the child grooming that we're hearing about over there. But nope, this happened in the States. Arizona.

I've never even heard of one thing like that from England or anywhere to be frank,

I was being honest. I call it like I see it. I'm sorry it offends you, you can chose whether or not to contribute to the thread if you please. But if you're going to back fire with some PC bs, then I will ask you to leave. Danke.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

I was being honest. I call it like I see it. I'm sorry it offends you, you can chose whether or not to contribute to the thread if you please. But if you're going to back fire with some PC bs, then I will ask you to leave. Danke.

It doesn't offend me, but it might offend somebody else actually from England.
"if you're going to fire back with PC bs" ....great. Ask a question, state an opinion, get labelled what you hate.

No more replies from me.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Knives4eyes

I'm willing to wager that very few people will hear of this, the majority being from the area where it happened. It makes one wonder how many sick men would actually go to a young girls parents and ask permission for such a thing. Do they ask permission because if given permission they think that they wouldn't face statutory rape charges? Is this a cultural thing like we see in England and Other Countries with the immigrants grooming young women for sex slaves? I don't know. But what I do know is that this man should be made an example of.

ETA: so there was no miscomunication

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I'm just disgusted at this and I made a thread about it because I feel it deserves attention.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...
Discuss.

Are you serious? What about England? Where have you been? Catholic priests "child groom" all the time right here in the good old USA. And what's even worse, they don't even ask the mother's permission before they start abusing them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Source: nation.foxnews.com...

I wonder if the fact that he is an illegal immigrant will add fuel to the flames of this discussion.

he pulled out a rifle and shot her in the chest at close range

I wonder why the Mom didn't just end the discussion when she saw he carried a rifle. Even if this is in Arizona where gun-ownership may be common, you kind of have to watch what you say when talking to a gun-holding macho man. With that said, I am by no means implying the blame lies with the Mom. This individual clearly had some issues.

Additionally, he was 25 and the Mom was 31, so the fact that he was even making a move at the 13-year old minor was a sign that he was not thinking straight.
edit on 9-4-2013 by MysteriousHusky because: edit

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

OK, where was your outlash at the child grooming threads? What about the priest molestation threads? For what ever reason you don't like me set those feelings aside and Please contribute to the thread or leave. If you don't like what I have to say or how I say it, nobody is forcing you to continue reading.
Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

OK, where was your outlash at the child grooming threads? What about the priest molestation threads? For what ever reason you don't like me set those feelings aside and Please contribute to the thread or leave. If you don't like what I have to say or how I say it, nobody is forcing you to continue reading.
Thanks.

The Catholic Church sex scandal is completely irrelevant to this discussion. This was a unique case. With that said, the issue of "child grooming" which was not properly defined by the earlier user, has been linked to those cable tv shows where kids are sent to beauty pageants etc and become, for lack of a better term, "Snookie-fied".

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Someone will bring this up eventually, so I will do so in the politest way possible: Does anyone know if the young girl was communicating with this man and encouraging him? 14 year olds aren't as naive as they used to be.

Also, who sold a gun to an illegal alien? They should be looked for as well, because an illegal definitely would not pass a background check.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I honestly don't know if this girl and the man had been communicating. The article didn't give much information. I'm sure that in time more information will be made available.
Do you think perhaps that the girl and the man had this planned out? Like, if the mother denied him rights to "see" her then they would have her killed?
This world we live in is such a twisted place, very little surprises me anymore.
The point about the gun is also interesting. But, more than likely he borrowed the gun from someone or he bought it illegally. It's very easy to get guns.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Here we have a case of a sick individual who wanted to have relations of the sexual type with a girl in her early teens. He even went through the trouble of going to their residence and asking the girls mother if he could "romance" her! Un-freakin-believable. After the mother denied him, naturally, The un-documented 25 year old man then pulls out a rifle and shoots said mother, killing her in front of her daughter.

www.myfoxphoenix.com...
Discuss.

So, will there be a cry to finally rid ourselves of all undocumented immigrants? I am sure he was a proponent of not checking id's of people who look to be unknown (illegals) to the locals along the borders. I've lived in the US all my life and would have no problem showing an id at anytime to prove I am a legal citizen/visitor of this country. It doesn't make anyone a racist who asked to see the id of someone that "looks" like he is unfamiliar with the area. More id checks mean more illegals going home.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I agree with you. Unfortunately there are those individuals that scream racism at the suggestion of such things. The R word is such an ugly thing, it is severely over used and it causes lots of grief and problems.

link   
reply to post by kimish

What blows my mind is he is charged with 2nd degree murder and not 1st. He went to the house with a rifle. How premeditated do you need? Unless the report is wrong and he left and came back with a rifle. The news is wrong more than we like to think.

Zarate was booked into the 4th Avenue Jail on the following charges: 2nd degree murder, two counts of aggravated assault and possession of a weapon by a prohibited person.

link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky
Source: nation.foxnews.com...

I wonder if the fact that he is an illegal immigrant will add fuel to the flames of this discussion.

gee, i wonder.

link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Thanks.

The Catholic Church sex scandal is completely irrelevant to this discussion. This was a unique case. With that said, the issue of "child grooming" which was not properly defined by the earlier user, has been linked to those cable tv shows where kids are sent to beauty pageants etc and become, for lack of a better term, "Snookie-fied".

I understand. I only brought up the "child grooming" and the Catholic church as an example that it also happens here since the OP erroneously said it only happens in England.

And to the OP, listen pal, if you're posting something, I'm going to reply. Just because you don't like what I contributed, I sure as hell am not "leaving" just because you say so.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I did not say it only happens in England. You may have mis read the OP or you are purposefully twisting words to be "that guy". If you can show me where I stated that "It only happens in England" I will stand corrected. Until then, I do apologize for not using better grammar etiquette.

ETA: I added to clarify the OP. Again, my apologies. It is often hard for me to put my thoughts into words.. This is also my 3rd thread and I'm not too good at authoring, yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I did not say it only happens in England. You may have mis read the OP or you are purposefully twisting words to be "that guy". If you can show me where I stated that "It only happens in England" I will stand corrected. Until then, I do apologize for not using better grammar etiquette.

ETA: I added to clarify the OP. Again, my apologies. It is often hard for me to put my thoughts into words.. This is also my 3rd thread and I'm not too good at authoring, yet.

Understood. I probably misread/misinterpreted.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Turkenstein

I agree with you. Unfortunately there are those individuals that scream racism at the suggestion of such things. The R word is such an ugly thing, it is severely over used and it causes lots of grief and problems.

With the border country having so much trash (drug dealers and the ones looking to sponge off their good relatives who are doing things the right way) spilling over into our country people should expect to prove they belong when they are the race of people that are directly responsible for the problematic immigration issues. Especially if they are living in the border regions. Anyone who does not follow the rules of immigration will have an issue of random id checks. People who are legal and have a problem with id checks are inclined to assist the people who want to skirt the system. If you are on the up and up, you will have no issues proving it.
You wouldn't believe how many people (immigrants) at my work who have a work name and a completely different personal name for their facebook page. It makes one wonder if that person is truly any of those identities. Which brings me to my point of, any unknown person can commit these heinous crimes and then disappear back to there home country without ever paying for atrocities committed. Anyone who says that doesn't happen is blindingly naive.
I don't have time to go into all the issues that are stacked against the immigrants from the south from poor education and drug violence to poverty. I know these are huge contributing factors when deciding to go for it in America. But, once here they should make efforts to be cleared. I don't have a racist bone in my body, and I don't have one for b.s. either. Anyone who knows me would find it laughable to hear someone call me racist. I state this because of the nasties who throw stones blindly, for the sake of throwing stones.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join