It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: 'The Black Helicopter Crowd is Really Upset'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Even if I think some people can be way to paranoid at times (even if it's for the right reasons) people should be worried about the government abusing it's power if their is a national gun registry examples look at what they have done with the patriot act, NDAA, and the Julia Davis situation (I could list other examples for days). It's kind of hard to trust the government when they have things like agenda 21 and have no problem crapping on the constitution if it suits their agenda, like I always say you give the government an inch they take a mile.

Julia Davis info

Edit: If they passed a law for guns to be registered I guarantee it would have parts open to interpretation and loop holes for people in power to abuse.
edit on 10-4-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Biden's right, buddy. You want to talk about conspiracies? How about the one the gun industry and the NRA have been pulling over for decades. The NRA works for the gun industry - not you, not the American people, not for gun safety, not for common sense laws. The NRA ONLY cares about the gun industry's bottom line. Why don't you try checking out THAT conspiracy. By the way, citing FOX News as your source is about as big a red flag as can be, telling me that whatever you're about to say is likely a talking point from some other right-wing, for profit organization that couldn't care less about me or you.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I heard aliens pilot those black helis. You know those men-in-black dudes that wear custom made oakley sunglasses with an orange hue, speak robotic like "i come in peace show me your leader" or sometime they are hostile and say " you saw no ufo, because otherwise I will come back and kill you bitch". Then they walk out door and disappear like captain kirk from star trek.

They drive a nice big black cadillac with government license plates with nice big neon lights in purple hue. The windows are tinted black.

Ok we get it.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TownCryer
Biden's right, buddy. You want to talk about conspiracies? How about the one the gun industry and the NRA have been pulling over for decades. The NRA works for the gun industry - not you, not the American people, not for gun safety, not for common sense laws. The NRA ONLY cares about the gun industry's bottom line. Why don't you try checking out THAT conspiracy. By the way, citing FOX News as your source is about as big a red flag as can be, telling me that whatever you're about to say is likely a talking point from some other right-wing, for profit organization that couldn't care less about me or you.

I agree about using fox news as a source but if you read the op then you would know that he said he used the Fox link because the next article would have taken up too much room.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
22,000 "sensible" infringements on our founding document and basis for all government and society and counting.....

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
dp
edit on 10-4-2013 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
So, at least the Vice President has acknowledged the fact that the black helicopters do exist.. Where he parks his I have no idea! He does have plenty of room between his ears for a hangar! Conversely, under most atmospheric conditions, unless it's a CG or NAVY helo, at a distance, they ALL look very dark. It's the paint they use to cut down on reflections. Funny, but all black is the ABSOLUTE wrong color to paint a covert ops helicopter. ,This is from a guy who says if his wife is home alone in the event of an intruder (No Sercet Service around? Seems odd) she should just go out on the deck, and start shooting blindly into the air! Apparently, old Joe must have been talking smack to some other person during that gun safety training! I'm pretty sure the old adage 'if your going to shoot, make absolutely sure, you have a clear sight picture always applies. Always.. Note to Joe, guns can be slightly dangerous when handled improperly. When handled properly, they are absolutely dangerous. Anyway, just more stinky sausage from the worlds biggest stinky sausage machine, the honorable (Gag!) Lords & Ladies in they're ivory castles along the Potomac! The Rock on Joe !

edit on 10/4/2013 by CarbonBase because: Sigh! SPELLING ! my short term memory is off the clock today !

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TownCryer

What in the world are you even talking about?

If you think that the NRA has anything at all to do with this, boy are you in for a rude awakening.

There are way way more gun owners in this country than there are National Rifle Association members.

You should come visit New Orleans some time

You know what, I'll try to put it another way…

=> Let's assume for a moment, that everything you say about the NRA is 100% true, and they are nothing more than a powerful lobbying group for the civilian armament industry.

Do you want to know why it changes nothing?

Because, nobody cares, as long as their aims coincide with those of the citizens of this country who want The Second Amendment to the Constitution trampled upon no further, by neither the irreparably IQ-deficient Congress nor your current Fake President.

The NRA could work for Al-Qaeda, as long as they were paying money to stop this nonsense, great.

In fact, if the NRA has any problem, it is that they're obviously not bribing the right people, with the right amount.

Now, here's the part where you tell me that ‘90% of Americans support universal background checks and other common sense gun laws’, and I start laughing my a$$ off, before saying:
Prove it.”

~E.C.

edit on 10-4-2013 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm sorry but I'm giving this one to Biden.

The NRA doesn't represent a majority of gun owners. They are the lobby for the gun manufacturers and every single time a mass shooting breaks out, they win big because people go and empty the shelves of guns and ammunition in fear of a gun ban.

And Biden is right. The fear over a TOTAL GUN BAN is just that: PARANOIA.

You're forgetting that this is America, where such a ban would never stand for more than a day without a fight from the people.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 3mperorConstantinE

Well said, S&F. So, if the NRA is a shill for the gun industry, then apparently, they are an APPROVED lobbyist group that works the hallways in D.C. Like all the rest of them. They a legion! So that makes the NRA the same as the say, the NBA? The Sierra Club? the National Sports Car Club Association, The fishing industry, the farming industry, the defense industry, the medical industry, etc. To say that people who have vested interest in the type and amount of legislative activity in any domain of the government, should be not be allowed to pedal influence, and front bribes? That's how it works, the old giant stinky sausage machine. That's why we get absolutely useless things like the DHS and the Patriot Act and Obamacare. Very little of the laws that get 'crafted' (haha) in DC actually come from the talking heads, they just read a memo an sign off on it. Great perks and a cushy job and a tax-payer funded slush funds, you know, the IRS. I think you get the drift very well.
It might serve us a little better if the Lords & Ladies would do a whole lot less 'governing' and a whole lot more administrating! After all, the 'admin' part is what we actually pay them for. Not spending the MAJORITY of they're time working on re-election, on YOUR dime.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by VaterOrlaag

Guess what?

The Biden's created the NRA"s think about it before morons started going after the second amendment the NRA didn't exist.

Haven't forgotten this is America Biden and gun control supporters are the ones who have forgotten just how and why this country came in to being in the first place.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Were "morons" fighting the 2nd amendment back in 1871?

en.wikipedia.org...

The National Rifle Association of America (NRA) is an American nonprofit organization[3] founded in 1871 that promotes firearm ownership, as well as police training, firearm safety, marksmanship, hunting and self-defense training in the United States. The NRA is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) and its lobbying branch is a 501(c)(4) organization.[4][5][6]

So while the MODERN NRA has made the defense of the 2nd amendment their POLITICAL motive, the NRA did not come about because of Biden or "gun control freaks".

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Did they use free speech back in 1871?

Nope

Oh let's talk about political motives behind disarming the American populace really having to beg government for permission to own a gun?

Yeah right.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

It would be a lot easier for me to read your posts if you used punctuation where necessary.

I'm not even going to bother to answer your first question because you've not expanded upon it. When you talk about free speech, do you mean the U.S in general or the NRA?

A little punctuation goes a long way, amigo.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by neo96

Were "morons" fighting the 2nd amendment back in 1871?

en.wikipedia.org...

The National Rifle Association of America (NRA) is an American nonprofit organization[3] founded in 1871 that promotes firearm ownership, as well as police training, firearm safety, marksmanship, hunting and self-defense training in the United States. The NRA is designated by the IRS as a 501(c)(3) and its lobbying branch is a 501(c)(4) organization.[4][5][6]

So while the MODERN NRA has made the defense of the 2nd amendment their POLITICAL motive, the NRA did not come about because of Biden or "gun control freaks".
Neo caught spreading Dis-information again ?
Happens more than you think, but Kudo,s Vator,

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Well the title of this thread made me laugh.

Joe is a funny guy.
edit on 9-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

MAYBE some people somewhere find him funny with all his comedy, however, he has been given the prestigious position of helping to RUN THE COUNTRY, not squirt me in the face from a fake flower from his jacket pocket...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hr2burn

Cheney shot a man.

Gore was a closeted environmentalist.

Quayle was a dittohead.

It seems only customary that our Vice Presidents come off as slightly unhinged and to different segments of the population.

Biden is just one of the many in a long line of interesting Vice Presidents. Hell, George H.W Bush was Reagan's VP and a former head of the CIA. Is that crazy or what?

The more you know.

link   

So in 1871 the NRA the same as it is today?

Funny didn't know machine guns, and 30 round magazines existed in 1871.

Wonder how many gun laws were on the books in 1871 compared to today.
edit on 10-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

That would be Biden spreading disinformation.

Care to stay on topic?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I already answered that question.

Did you miss the part about the modern NRA and its' political platform of defending second amendment rights?

How many more strawman arguments are you going to throw out there?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join