It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: 'The Black Helicopter Crowd is Really Upset'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
What amazes me isn't uncle Joe. It is all of the people who think he's stupid. Just like Bush was supposedly stupid. At what point do people wake up and accept the fact that the people who own US aren't stupid, they are vastly superior in intelligence and know EXACTLY what they are doing. The guy came right out and told everyone the other night that we need to to create a new world order and there wasn't so much as a collective whimper!!! When there should have been riots in the streets. I think there are some people who need to take a real honest look at themselves and re evaluate just who is stupid.
edit on 9-4-2013 by GeneralChaos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
ATS US Political Maddness Forum;
Fair and Balanced

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Leave it to Old Joe to cite black helicopters, who does he think he is kidding?

We know its the drones that will come for us.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

That sly Joe with his disinformation making people watch out for black helicopters while that drone locks on.

Sneaky that guy!

Real sneaky.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This is what I've been saying for some time. The idea that the government is going to go door to door collecting people's guns is ludicrous.

Oh, and let's look at all of Joe's quote....not your hack job.

Biden insisted that there would be no central registry for background checks allowing government to keep records on gun owners.

This means that the background check system wouldn't record each gun owner. So he's saying it wouldn't give the government a list of all gun owners.
Now that does seem to be the belief of many on this site....but many also believe the government wants to go door to door.....and the logistics of that are asinine.

How about you PROVE that the background check system being proposed would keep tabs on all gun owners??
Instead of making this stupid thread? I call it stupid because it's emotional outrage, not anything that even tries to find out the facts.

“No way that Uncle Sam can go find out whether you own a gun because we’re about to really take away all your rights and you’re not going to be able to defend yourself and we’re going to swoop down with Special Forces folks and gather up every gun in America,” Biden added mockingly. “It’s bizarre. But that’s what’s being sold out there.”

Look, I know there's a lot of disinfo being put out by both sides on this issue. I feel like this time, the disinfo is coming from the NRA, not Biden. While a national registry has been mentioned, I see no evidence that is in the current legislation being proposed.

Let's deny ignorance, not embrace it in an emotional rage.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Biden lost all credibility in the gun debate when he said that he instructed his wife to fire two shots in the air from a double-barrel shotgun off the back porch. (Felony in Delaware). Then suggested firing through the front door at an unidentified person on the front porch.

He's an asshat.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Oh, he's that dumb.

This is the same guy that suggested women break the law by discharging a firearm through a door/in the air if they get spooked... God help us if anything ever happens to Barack, and Joe is put into position #1.

Lol of was his OWN WIFE he tried to make a felon.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Just be careful who you tie your wagon to.

Sure aint gonna be Biden or the current regime from Mordor.

I tie my wagon to the likes of Smith And Wesson.
edit on 9-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

To each their own.

Guns don't lie politicians do.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
the NRA robocalls to newtown connecticut claimed the government was seizing weapons

that's a lie

and fear mongering

I think the new laws are silly, but the NRA is bat poop crazy

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Exactly. The NRA is going to end up hurting the pro-gun cause. Not help it. That's how crazy they've been acting. Of course, they'll say "Oh so anyone who owns a gun is crazy."
That's NOT what we're saying. We're just saying you're acting straight up crazy. And if they keep it up, people really will start to associate gun owners with insane people.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the NRA robocalls to newtown connecticut claimed the government was seizing weapons

that's a lie

and fear mongering

Connecticut authorities have seized over 2,000 weapons.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

To each their own.

Amen

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Hey, Joe is right. All I can say is...... Sieg heil, it's about time our government let their true fascist colors show. Now we can get on with global genocide and world domination unabated. Thanks Joe.
edit on 9-4-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
So owning a gun should no longer be a right but a privilege granted by the State.

And Biden laughs as he says it.

Welcome to Amerika.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I have seen black Military helicopters with out markings . They exist and are used for black opts . Biden talks like an idiot . He thinks his dissertations to the Globalist bunch will never be made available to us the Commoners .They think we are stupid .
The Black Armored Trucks are on our roads too . Look at Maryland and their 150 man SWAT raids on people and businesses for little of any reasons . Guns drawn and ready to kill innocent people and have . Is that what America has been reduced too?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Geez is that guy really that dumb or just play that dumb on tv?

Joe Biden is by far one of the worst VP's ever to hold office. He is mocking anyone who has questioned this administration, or Government. Hes the type of "guy" that would tell you Agenda 21 is an L. Ron Hubbard science fiction fantasy novel.

edit on 9-4-2013 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

To each their own.

Amen

Politicians use soldiers to fight wars, and soldiers use guns to fight wars.

Not trying to make a point here, just saying.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
He is mocking anyone who has questioned this administration, or Government.

Not everyone who questions this administration believes the government will go door to door collecting guns from cold dead hands...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by sonnny1
He is mocking anyone who has questioned this administration, or Government.

Not everyone who questions this administration believes the government will go door to door collecting guns from cold dead hands...

I expect more then from a Vice President though. Maybe something less childish? Its all very childish coming from this mans mouth. Its embarrassing actually.

He and the President don't need to go door to door. They have that little thing called "Executive Decision". Lets not forget that.

"And lastly, but not least, the Assault Weapons ban and the limitation on the size of magazines, let me say this as clearly as I can: this is just the beginning. ~ Joe Biden

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join