It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden: 'The Black Helicopter Crowd is Really Upset'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
I expect more then from a Vice President though. Maybe something less childish? Its all very childish coming from this mans mouth. Its embarrassing actually.

I agree with you there. That said, I think I'd rather have someone who spoke their mind, than someone who was always politically correct. He definitely goes too far sometimes.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle
Well the title of this thread made me laugh.

Joe is a funny guy.
edit on 9-4-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

Funny

He's about as funny as breast cancer

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I expect more then from a Vice President though. Maybe something less childish? Its all very childish coming from this mans mouth. Its embarrassing actually.

I agree with you there. That said, I think I'd rather have someone who spoke their mind, than someone who was always politically correct. He definitely goes too far sometimes.

That's the problem with Joe.

He has NO mind.

Just think, he would be the President if something happened to Obama. Extremely scary thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

“Kinda scary man, the black helicopter crowd is really upset,” Biden said, criticizing the National Rifle Association for promoting a “misinformation campaign” on background checks.

When he's talking about the black helicopter crowd he's talking about conspiracy theorists and people who don't trust their government... But ERM... Black Silent Helicopters are REAL man! Used to take out Osama Bin Laden...

Black Stealthy Helicopters

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

It would be much more funny if he wasn't the vice president and just some guy who has no control over the entire USA.. instead it falls under the sad category.

that made me giggle, in a sad way ^^

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
does this guy even live here, eh what can you expect blind leading the blind

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Not to mention ol Joe just fanned the flames of the Black Helicopter crowd with his comments on the NWO. He knows good and well what he is doing even if he is a bumbler.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I agree with Joe, everyone knows you can't paint a helicopter black. Now the SR-71 came close, but I have actually seen the SR-71 in Seattle. It's not really black. And the black paint, sold in stores nationwide, are a prime example of false advertising. Not really black. Now the actual black paint is kept under lock and key, in secret government vaults. They have a special additive that prevents it from being applied to helicopters. So, now that you know the truth, please stop contributing to these outrageous conspiracy theories. It only takes away from our focus on the real terrorists. And everyone knows that the real black paint is reserved for painting the hearts of politicians. In some cases, it is necessary also to paint the optic nerves of politicians who come close to the truth, the ones who actually seem to care about the public. If that doesn't work, and caring continues, a death of natural causes will be commenced. So let's not talk about black helicopters anymore. It's a matter of national security. If Joe keeps on talking about black helicopters, he might spook the herd. Really, just mentioning black helicopters should lead to a psychiatric kidnapping, so please write to Joe and let him know the fine line he is walking. He may lose his 2nd amendment right.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The idea of going door to door and taking away guns is not ludicrous. The logistics of doing so is not so hard as you might think. DHS has supposedly got these large trucks that x-ray moving vehicles. First it was airport x-rays, then, the highways. What makes you think they won't x-ray your house? Google maps has driven around and taken pictures of most of the homes in the USA. They drove right up and snapped a picture. DHS can, too. I read a while back that a goal of the US military was to have a large percentage of their fighting force be robots by 2015. I wonder how that is working out for them. If they are on target, where are these robots? In the movie, I, Robot, The robots were transported in 18 wheel trucks. Not exactly outlandish. If you order a package through FedEx, look how quickly they come up the drive. Do if DHS orders an x-ray of your house, and applies computer software to identify guns, takes a day to analyze the image and sends a robot to take your guns, what are you going to do? Maybe they don't need to have you register, but it helps. I do not agree with gun grabbing legislation. But, I don't own a gun. I probably would if I thought I would not have to pawn it in a few weeks to get by. They have already come in with a big truck and moved out many of our best jobs. That was about as bad as grabbing all our guns and making us work for nothing. Back to the robots. They must be underground somewhere. Outlandish? Ludicrous? Maybe, once upon a time.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by NOTurTypical

To each their own.

Guns don't lie politicians do.

Amen

Politicians use soldiers to fight wars, and soldiers use guns to fight wars.

Not trying to make a point here, just saying.

And we have a President who uses innocent victims and their families as props for a cause.

Family members of victims from the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Connecticut will fly back to Washington Monday night with President Obama.

According to the White House, 11 Newtown family members will fly to Washington on Air Force One so they can press for gun laws being debated this week by the Senate.

The White House said they arranged the flight plans so the Connecticut families could attend the president’s speech on guns Monday evening in Hartford.

The move is part of a week-long effort by administration officials to regain momentum for new gun restrictions. Vice President Biden will host another event on guns at the White House on Tuesday and first lady Michelle Obama will travel to Chicago to talk about firearms on Wednesday. And Biden will be part of a roundtable discussion on guns Thursday, which will air on MSNBC.

And the administration has the audacity to criticize the NRA for their tactics in an effort to fight back. Tough to fight free trips on AF ONe. The same tactic Obama used to sway Congressmen to vote for Obamacare...

washingtonexaminer.com...

Note how Biden will appear in a roundtable on MSNBC. I can only imagine how that will go. Expect more choice comments from boy blunder. It will be one big circle jerk...

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

reply to post by NOTurTypical

To each their own.

Guns don't lie politicians do.

Amen

Politicians use soldiers to fight wars, and soldiers use guns to fight wars.

Not trying to make a point here, just saying.

and they forever will regardless of gun control on civilians

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Why does anybody take anything this clown says seriously??????

Everything that comes out of his mouth is either a lie or some childish statement like this.The only reason he is the vice president is they needed someone to look and act worse then Obama, which is hard to do but old Joe has at least found one thing he can do..........play the imbecilic fool.

Oh and this guy says he may run for president in 16................I'm there for ya Joe, we all need a good "daily" laugh.
edit on 10-4-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
We don't keep a record of your gun purchase we promise!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Biden insisted that there would be no central registry for background checks allowing government to keep records on gun owners.

This means that the background check system wouldn't record each gun owner. So he's saying it wouldn't give the government a list of all gun owners.

As if our politicians and political institutions have a pristine track record of honesty and zero capacity for lies and manipulation. Just look at the EVIDENCE of voter fraud for instance!

How about you PROVE that the background check system being proposed would keep tabs on all gun owners??
Instead of making this stupid thread? I call it stupid because it's emotional outrage, not anything that even tries to find out the facts.

How about you PROVE that the emotional outrage is unjustified!

“No way that Uncle Sam can go find out whether you own a gun because we’re about to really take away all your rights and you’re not going to be able to defend yourself and we’re going to swoop down with Special Forces folks and gather up every gun in America,” Biden added mockingly. “It’s bizarre. But that’s what’s being sold out there.”

Your emotional rage is obviously clouding YOUR judgement, the proof is in your shoddy opinion of the surface view of politrix. Obviously you have placed emotional value and identity on your particular world view of the situation, and are blinding yourself to other possibilities due to your psycho emotional constitution.

Our view is based on the... ACTUAL CONSTITUTION!

Bloody stop with the silly defense mechanism crutch of demanding proof.

Ever hear of the word inference?

Have you ever calculated an unknown based on other information?

Of course there is no PROOF, if there was we wouldnt be having this conversation, and Biden would be in a cage!

I know this is over your head, and I do not currently have the time to spell it out for you save the following statements...

Current gun laws are adequate if they where properly enforced. Lanza and Holmes wouldn't have been able to acquire weapons if they where!

Magazine capacity bans are silly and pointless, and will only serve to hurt children by limiting their guardians ability to defend them. The politicians pushing this crap have armed guards and can afford bulletproof materials. Can you?

Gun Free zones leave children defenseless.

Monsanto and GMO's will do far more harm than mass shootings.

Criminals and homicidal maniacs don't follow laws.

Hammers kill more people than mass shootings.

Neurotoxic vaccines kill more kids than mass shootings!

The overwhelming majority of mass shooters where on SSRI drugs!

That fact is not part of the conversation because they make too much money off of them, the same bloody cash that lines our so called elected officials pockets and greases their campaign trails!

Your trusted honest politicians (or the people at work behind their blind agenda's) don't give a $^%& about saving kids lives, especially the kids of responsible gun owners!

If the politicians and the basis of their agendas run counterproductive to their said goals...

Why the hell do you think they are pushing the agendas so bloody hard, and using simple emotional machines to implement them?

We are on the bloody verge of world war and financial collapse!

I guess that factor has nothing to do with it right?

I guess they are painting citizens as domestic terrorists in DHS and FBI flyers for stocking food and water or giving a # about the constitution and liberty or people who question the government for nothing right?

Fusion centers anyone?

Everything is peachy and we have have sane impeccably honest and upright leaders in office?

Where the fracking hell is your evidence for that!

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Yeah I'm pissed and emotional, and outraged, and you and everyone else should be.

Take a math class and apply what you've learned to the political climate and world situation right now.

I know how to add just fine thank you!
edit on 4/10/13 by Infernalis because: Crabs

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
How nice is it when the Vice President of the United States openly mocks a large group of voters? Have our leaders really sank to the level of playground insults?

Hail to the chief and all that.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
People in this thread HAVE to go to the Op's reference site and watch the video to see exactly what Biden is saying: nation.foxnews.com...

Then compare that to The form used by the ATF. Source for the form www.fbi.gov...

A Firearms Transaction Record, or Form 4473, is a United States government form that must be filled out when a person purchases a firearm from Federal Firearm License holder (such as a gun shop).

The Form 4473 contains name, address, date of birth, government-issued photo ID, National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) background check transaction number, make/model/serial number of the firearm, and a short federal affidavit stating that the purchaser is eligible to purchase firearms under federal law. Lying on this form is a felony and can be punished by up to five years in prison in addition to fines, even if the transaction is simply denied by the NICS, although prosecutions are rare in the absence of another felony committed with the gun purchased.

The dealer also records all information from the Form 4473 into their "bound-book". A dealer must keep this on file at least 20 years and is required to surrender the log to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) upon retirement from the firearms business. The ATF is allowed to inspect, as well as request a copy of the Form 4473 from the dealer during the course of a criminal investigation. In addition, the sale of two or more handguns to a person in a five-day period must be reported to ATF on Form 3310.4.

If a person purchases a firearm from a private individual who is not a licensed dealer, the purchaser is not required in most states to complete a Form 4473, though some states require individual sellers to sell through dealers.

These forms are given the same status as a tax return under the Privacy Act of 1974 and cannot be disclosed by the government to private parties or other government officials except in accordance with the Privacy Act. Individual dealers possessing a copy of the form are not subject to the Privacy Act's restrictions on disclosure. Dealers are required to maintain completed forms for 20 years in the case of completed sales and 5 years where the sale was denied by the NICS check coming back disapproved or other disqualifying information.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hence Biden is lying through his teeth. I'm shocked somebody didn't stop him mid sentence so he would not further embarrass himself.

So the gun dealers have to keep these records for 20 years but the Government claims they dont - How foolish..If they didn't keep the records, what are they going to use to check the gun dealers records with?

Oh yeah.. the latest version of this form makes it Easier for Illegal Aliens to buy guns !! Shocking -> www.krisannehall.com...

I wonder if they WANT illegal aliens to buy these guns so they can track them better.
edit on 10-4-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wait....what?

“No way that Uncle Sam can go find out whether you own a gun because we’re about to really take away all your rights and you’re not going to be able to defend yourself and we’re going to swoop down with Special Forces folks and gather up every gun in America,” Biden added mockingly

WTF is the purpose of registering your weapons if there is NO database?

Joe Biden is either really as dumb as we think, or he has no idea what happens outside of his tiny bubble.

Guns are registered. That registry is maintained. Every gun that I have purchased through a store is on that registry in my name. I filled out the paperwork myself. Joe, you really cannot be this damn stupid can you?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

That's the problem with Joe.

He has NO mind.

Just think, he would be the President if something happened to Obama. Extremely scary thought.

What better way to ensure your own safety? Anyone thinking of doing in the POTUS will be thinking the same thing. Biden is the designated decoy.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Biden like the rest of the ruling royals enjoy taking money and lying to the American people. His purpose is to be the establishment guy who lets you know obama is OK back in 2008.

He, like North Korea, gay marriage, gluten diets, dancing with the stars, etc, is another type of distraction to keep you unfocused on the economy going to crap with no prospects of getting better.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Wow, I would really not want to be in that modern-day Marie Antoinette's shoes, WTSHTF.

History shows that ‘the people’ will only play nice for so long, once those in power feel themselves invincible enough to express so openly their contempt for the populace...

Like I always say, nothing new under the sun.

~E.C.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join