It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS psychics up for a challenge?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

And what about the many necklaces and bangles? And roundish ... figure with water signs in her astro chart.

Are you trying to visit her on the astral plane to see whats up?

Do you actually know her? From your replies to questions and so forth seems you dont lol..
edit on 9-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

Not officially. I spoke to her a couple of times about a year after she left while I was in navy "A" school, after that, no contact. I think she was working at a hotel/resort at that time. There's one health issue that comes to mind, but I won't be posting that here.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Op, if you dont know her well. Then I dont think you should ask others to find out what they can about her using their intuition and psychic abilities and so forth. Because you need to know someone well to affirm what others say.

If everything is " I am not sure" then you dont know her well enough.

What I mean is IF i ASK others what they find about my grandfather.. well I know intimate details of his life and have known him for many years. So usually what they pick up I will be able to confirm or not.

Otherwise its like snooping its not fair.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by joeyv23

And what about the many necklaces and bangles? And roundish ... figure with water signs in her astro chart.

Are you trying to visit her on the astral plane to see whats up?

Do you actually know her? From your replies to questions and so forth seems you dont lol..

I do remember her wearing necklaces and other accessories quite often. You're right about her being a water sign. I tried the one time, out of curiosity to know whether or not she was still alive. I saw her, long enough to become aware that it WAS her, then I was back in bed. This was the only attempt I made. I had seen what I had set out to see, which was that she was alive.

Do I know her? Not anymore. I knew her well from 2nd grade to the summer after graduation in 2007. We even dated for a little while, but we were young then. Time changes people, that's why it's hard for me to give more detailed descriptions because I'm basing everything on old memories.

EDIT: she wasn't petite but she wasn't out of shape either
edit on 4/9/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Have you tried looking for her on Facebook? Does her name have a P?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Did she have big boobs? Im sensing big boobs here...

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

She doesn't have a FB. The only social media page that I know of is an old unused myspace. I've even tried to go through her siblings to get in touch with her, but they never replied back, leading me to believe that she hasn't reconnected with her family (but I have no way of knowing one way or the other this is all me speculatin)

No P in the name. And no to the big boobs, unless she got work done

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Her name is Alison and she is blonde, or was when last you saw her. That's what I'm getting at least, not that I claim to have any paranormal abilities; I just love a good guessing game.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

I assure you I knew her. She was my best friend and first love. We didn't leave on bad terms, this isn't someone who's heartbroken trying to super-stalk her using higher means of intelligence Lol. I genuinely care about her still to this day and if it's possible want to reconnect.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RatoAstuto

Thanks for playing along! Nope, not Allison. And she didn't have blonde hair when I last saw her.
for effort tho

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I know you will not believe this but I so knew you had some sort of feelings and wanted this person. Also, lots of what if's.

Did you just end a relationship? Or finish one?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by butterfly1
I know you will not believe this but I so knew you had some sort of feelings and wanted this person. Also, lots of what if's.

Did you just end a relationship? Or finish one?

I believe you. I figured that would be the easiest fact for anyone to get lol.

I haven't been in a relationship for going on 2 years. I needed to learn how to love and respect myself. I'm not trying to find her with the intention of rekindling a flame. I just miss my friend

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I get you, you never forget your first love. But often you dont realise who your first love is till later.

I too would love to know where my first love is if anyone can pick up anything up psychically or intuitively, thanks lol....

You know I wish I could see my first love and say this " I loved you and thankyou". Because love does transcend the body and I feel his " thoughts" with me now. When I say thoughts I dont refer to literal thoughts I refer to his energy and enthusiasm for me. Like his " wish" for me. I feel and sense it. And I wonder how this happens that years later we still feel that massive energy for our first love.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

You know I wish I could see my first love and say this " I loved you and thankyou". Because love does transcend the body and I feel his " thoughts" with me now. When I say thoughts I dont refer to literal thoughts I refer to his energy and enthusiasm for me. Like his " wish" for me. I feel and sense it. And I wonder how this happens that years later we still feel that massive energy for our first love.

I often wonder if she feels this from me! Very cool to see this concept come up, especially from a receiving end!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Yep, it is interesting. Im sure she would have a reaction to you. I mean I think this is the case also with me, like my first love is bound to " remember" and feel something. Not sure what though. Unfortunately Im not a mind reader

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Well, I'd like to try if I may.

I do believe someone knows where she is, your just forgetting. An individual you both knew, I think if you can track down this other individual (who will be easier to find) - they may be able to direct you to your lost friend.

I do think she is now married and has moved to Georgia or Texas. But Georgia popped into my mind first. I'm an image person, so the only thing I have to focus on in connection to you is your avatar pic. You didn't leave any coordinates to connect to whole of your energy matrix and branch out around you....sooo...

I think that her mental issues make her easy prey and she just may need an old friend to find her. I sense this strongly, but honestly, I think so do you.

When I try to focus on a name - I get Mary and Ann - so perhaps Marianne or some similarity to the names.
I hope I was able to center around you accurately enough to get you some info. It's hard in forums as these to do this work, as I could be easily focusing in on other members just within this thread. Particularly if they have more dire situations at hand, I'd be attracted to work on the dis-ease. That being said, I'd find coordinates to give, it would be helpful, so that such crosses of energy can be avoided.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Okay what I am feeling is that her name begins with L maybe Lisa Lorrie or Loraine.She has a middle name that would go with her first name like Lisa Marie or Lorrie Ann.
I see a school maybe her going back to school. Her hair is still golden brown and is shoulder length.
She loved jeans and t shirts. I feel her life is a tough one she gets worn out easy and stressed. She is in a warmer state like the Carolinas. Shes got a boyfriend and lives with him. She wanted a new life to start over.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Well, I'd like to try if I may.

I do believe someone knows where she is, your just forgetting. An individual you both knew, I think if you can track down this other individual (who will be easier to find) - they may be able to direct you to your lost friend.

I do think she is now married and has moved to Georgia or Texas. But Georgia popped into my mind first. I'm an image person, so the only thing I have to focus on in connection to you is your avatar pic. You didn't leave any coordinates to connect to whole of your energy matrix and branch out around you....sooo...

I think that her mental issues make her easy prey and she just may need an old friend to find her. I sense this strongly, but honestly, I think so do you.

When I try to focus on a name - I get Mary and Ann - so perhaps Marianne or some similarity to the names.
I hope I was able to center around you accurately enough to get you some info. It's hard in forums as these to do this work, as I could be easily focusing in on other members just within this thread. Particularly if they have more dire situations at hand, I'd be attracted to work on the dis-ease. That being said, I'd find coordinates to give, it would be helpful, so that such crosses of energy can be avoided.

Peace,
Cirque

The common friend that comes to mind was the third in our trio. She's looking too, and we're going to inform each other first if we find anything out for definite. We're both from GA, I live in the same area I grew up in, but as far as verifying where she is now... I'm relying on you guys for that lol. How would I give coordinates? This is new for me. Oh and her older sister's name is Mary

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Her middle name does go with her first. When I think of her, its always first, middle, and last name. No L's tho.

Everything else you said resonates. She did indeed have it rough for a while. And the last time we spoke, she said exactly what you just did, that she wanted to start over.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Cirque has real abilities. If anyone can find your lost love it's her.

I tried RVing her but came up with a B.L.A.N.K.

I need coordinates....

put her name in an envelope and on the outside of the envelope write something like this....78659____87845

It doesn't have to actually mean anything. It's just a focal point for my protocols.

edit on 9-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join