It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS psychics up for a challenge?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
My spiritual adviser says, get a p.i. , but be warned you'll probable be invading your friends privacy. As they would have called if they wanted you to know where they were.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

Thanks for the effort!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Even if I had the funds, I wouldn't hire a P.I. The last thing I want to do is invade her privacy. The last time we talked it was under the pretext of talking again later on, but it never happened. We just drifted apart and now I feel something tugging in the back of my mind, screaming at me to work harder to find her. If I could connect to the superconsciousness in my waking state I'd have an answer by now I think, especially since I was able to find her the one time before...

I appreciate your input

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
She has passed unmarried and with no children. I am sorry

-Alien

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This may be denial on my part, and even though I know this to be a possibility, I really feel like I'd have known. My intuition is telling me to keep looking, that she's still alive.

I was able to find her on one of the people-search websites with the correct spelling of her full name, but I don't have money to pay for a full report with a phone number.

I really do appreciate your time, even if I don't want to agree with what you got.

EDIT: If you don't mind my asking, what methods did/do you use?

edit on 4/9/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23

This may be denial on my part, and even though I know this to be a possibility, I really feel like I'd have known. My intuition is telling me to keep looking, that she's still alive.

I was able to find her on one of the people-search websites with the correct spelling of her full name, but I don't have money to pay for a full report with a phone number.

I really do appreciate your time, even if I don't want to agree with what you got.

EDIT: If you don't mind my asking, what methods did/do you use?

edit on 4/9/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

Meditation. I was born with abilities. I cannot locate her tho. I just relay information that is freely given to me and I didn't get much information. Her face was missing, and not that I can usually see the face the thing is that I couldn't make out any details at all. This tells me that she has passed I am sorry. The only other details I got was a distant male around her age and young child the child was not hers and I don't think the child is the males either but somehow all three are connected. She seemed pretty much alone.

-Alien

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Just saw you said her name was Susan. I got Maggie.

edit on 9-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I have absolutely no psychic ability, but I do read a bit, and once I stayed at a holiday inn. So here goes nothing!
She is certainly alive!
She is married, has a son, not happy. The father is an ok guy has a job, she doesn't. His parents help them. They don't really like her she's a little selfish but they love their son and grandson.

You would love to be with her even with her and her son, but in reality she is not for you, she never was but your thoughts of her everyday keeps growing. Even though you said, you have never astral projected but you think about doing it but you have such such vivid thoughts it takes up most of your time, You believe you are married with her now,You had a dream of her recently and saw her but you couldn't connect for some reason and this made you feel sad.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
I have absolutely no psychic ability, but I do read a bit, and once I stayed at a holiday inn. So here goes nothing!
She is certainly alive!
She is married, has a son, not happy. The father is an ok guy has a job, she doesn't. His parents help them. They don't really like her she's a little selfish but they love their son and grandson.

You would love to be with her even with her and her son, but in reality she is not for you, she never was but your thoughts of her everyday keeps growing. Even though you said, you have never astral projected but you think about doing it but you have such such vivid thoughts it takes up most of your time, You believe you are married with her now,You had a dream of her recently and saw her but you couldn't connect for some reason and this made you feel sad.

I'm not sure how to take this. Is it sarcasm? I didn't say that I'd never astral projected, in fact I've done is many many times. I've only searched her out once. I saw that she was alive then, and it didn't bother me again until recently. I'm fairly certain I'm NOT married to her. This sounds like you're calling me delusional? And it is possible I've dreamed of her recently, but I'm having trouble with my dream memory atm, so I wouldn't know. I just know there's something nagging at me telling me to search.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hi Joey,

I did rework your request and I've a few things to share. I went ahead and brought out my map, focused and mediated on the pic you sent, and focused on your coordinates.

Alamo, Georgia. I don't know how this location is important. Perhaps she is there, or specific to the two of you, or maybe family members near the area. Also, butterfly garden.

I'd check with Mary. If you can connect to her sister I'm 100% sure she can pass the message along to your friend you wish to reconnect with. Simply ask for a confirmation that your email was received and that they would try their best to pass your contact information along. This way there is no pressure felt by her or her family.

But, I'd like you to keep in mind, she might not be in a situation where she can reconnect. I do see many issues, particularly with health because of things you are already aware of. But, I think that your key to reconnecting with your friend is through her family.

I still believe that she is now married, her last names changed - which is what is proving so very difficult to locate her. I can clearly see her and I don't believe her to be dead. I do think her family would have notified you of her passing when you messaged them from fb if she had. If you could send another message and be more detailed with who you are, why you would like to reach her, and how she can reach you (rather than how you can find her) sort of request - you'll meet better success. Once you do this, don't pass over and hang up on unknown numbers, or you very may well be passing up a call from her.

Good luck with finding her, I hope your able to reconnect soon. Keep us updated and let us know if you ever do find her.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
Hi Joey,

I did rework your request and I've a few things to share. I went ahead and brought out my map, focused and mediated on the pic you sent, and focused on your coordinates.

Alamo, Georgia. I don't know how this location is important. Perhaps she is there, or specific to the two of you, or maybe family members near the area. Also, butterfly garden.

I'd check with Mary. If you can connect to her sister I'm 100% sure she can pass the message along to your friend you wish to reconnect with. Simply ask for a confirmation that your email was received and that they would try their best to pass your contact information along. This way there is no pressure felt by her or her family.

I went back and checked and the message I sent to Mary was seen but not replied to. It took a little while, because I couldn't remember her dad's first name, but I found their dad and have sent him basically the message you just recommended in this post Lol.

But, I'd like you to keep in mind, she might not be in a situation where she can reconnect. I do see many issues, particularly with health because of things you are already aware of. But, I think that your key to reconnecting with your friend is through her family.

I am keeping that in mind. I made sure to tell him that if it's not where we can reconnect, I understand and respect her desire as such.

I still believe that she is now married, her last names changed - which is what is proving so very difficult to locate her. I can clearly see her and I don't believe her to be dead. I do think her family would have notified you of her passing when you messaged them from fb if she had.

I agree. Even if we're not to be in contact I do wholeheartedly believe her sister would have told me.

If you could send another message and be more detailed with who you are, why you would like to reach her, and how she can reach you (rather than how you can find her) sort of request - you'll meet better success. Once you do this, don't pass over and hang up on unknown numbers, or you very may well be passing up a call from her.

Done and will do! I think I will also try to get in touch with Mary again, as I too feel like she's my best chance.

Good luck with finding her, I hope your able to reconnect soon. Keep us updated and let us know if you ever do find her.

Peace,
Cirque

Thank you so much Cirque
I will most certainly let you guys know if it does work out. Love to you and everyone else that has put effort into this. Thank you all

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

not sarcasm, I felt you as having what is known as a continuous story day dream, you take on the lives of all of your surroundings, it grows daily. And even if this sounds stupid it is actually happens with some people, some people use this to the point to write books and or movie scripts.
Think about it the movies you watch, how do they come to be? really how do they come to be?
How does a director, make an actor portray something, he/she feels it and see's it in their mind like they lived it.
not sarcasm my friend.
And I still do not think you astral projected but I could be wrong, I never said I was a 100%

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
reply to post by joeyv23

not sarcasm, I felt you as having what is known as a continuous story day dream, you take on the lives of all of your surroundings, it grows daily. And even if this sounds stupid it is actually happens with some people, some people use this to the point to write books and or movie scripts.
Think about it the movies you watch, how do they come to be? really how do they come to be?
How does a director, make an actor portray something, he/she feels it and see's it in their mind like they lived it.
not sarcasm my friend.
And I still do not think you astral projected but I could be wrong, I never said I was a 100%

That's an interesting take on it!
That's not sarcasm either. I won't argue the validity of an experience I've had with someone as it would go nowhere. I can't prove it, and you're a skeptic. Lol we make quite the pair no?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hi there ,I read the first page and thought I would have a go. She is in good health has had a baby girl and is getting some good news and would like to see you. Take that with a grain of salt as I used a pack of cards and a book that's from the late 18 hundreds called the book of fate . 1%

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Try this:

Paradise Island

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Grain of salt taken lol. Thanks for pitching in. So far it seems the common things are that she's well and has a child. I am going to continue believing that she's doing ok. I've taken a few steps to reestablish a connection, so its a little more waiting at this point, but I'm hopeful. Thanks for your time, and I'm gonna look up the book you used. I love old books, especially esoteric ones.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

Try a vacation?? While that would be amazing, I lack the funds right now lol. Or were you pointing to the place in regards to my search?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Whichever serves you better.

A flame, like a candle flame.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I had to sell most of my books a few years ago

But I managed to keep that one , I tried to find out about it myself and the only copy I could find online was at one of your university's , I think it was Harvad but not sure can't quite remember.
I took a pic with the web cam but having trouble remembering how to put it on here.
It's called The Book Of Fate by RAPHAEL , and it has some crazy old spells in the back ,like how to prevent a dog barking in the night, how to draw cats together,so they shall not escape
thy hands , to find out a thief,or make him bring back the goods stolen, and others lol,
It covers, cards, dice , dominos ,tea coffee. just for fun lol cheers 1%

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Chicago. Trees. A park. A yellow apartment nearby. A dog. Is she a black woman? Is any of this likely?

I have been practicing remove viewing here. I only tried it once, but I was accurate somehow. There is some limited training on the site.

Some people like drawing pictures, but screw that. I just open my mind, pictures flow in, and then I write down the key components. It goes pretty quick.
edit on 10-4-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join