It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS psychics up for a challenge?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I do believe someone knows where she is, your just forgetting. An individual you both knew, I think if you can track down this other individual (who will be easier to find) - they may be able to direct you to your lost friend.

I think I found this person today!! (She was on my FB friends list the whole time and I never made the connection) Have sent out a message, and am hoping to hear something back soon!

Nice! Every new lead is the possible road to finding your friend. I'm glad this one popped out at you. At first when I read this post, I though you'd discovered Susanne was in your friends list!
I wish that had been the case!

Cirque

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Great news! Let us know.

edit on 12-4-2013 by butterfly1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Got word from the mutual friend today! She is doing well, living in Atlanta with a guy. Confirmation that she's alive... I'm a pretty happy fellow tonight
For everyone that saw her in a relationship, here's your validation! Not sure about any kids yet. Will update when I get more info

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

That is fantastic news!!!

I'm glad you found your friend. I'd love a few more specifics of how you found her! This was a remote view session, too! If, after you two chat, if you could do an analysis of the viewings all the ATS members did - I know we'd all appreciate it - if you could take the time to do such.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 14-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: after thought

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by joeyv23

That is fantastic news!!!

I'm glad you found your friend. I'd love a few more specifics of how you found her! This was a remote view session, too! If, after you two chat, if you could do an analysis of the viewings all the ATS members did - I know we'd all appreciate it - if you could take the time to do such.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 14-4-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: after thought

Well, I haven't found her quite yet, Here's what's happened so far. After talking to you guys, I sent a message to her sister (who hasn't replied still
) and her father (it doesn't appear that he is online often, so I'm being patient and hoping to hear from him). 2 days later, I see her sister's status update, which was in regards to hanging out with an old friend. This old friend, happened to be on my friends list as well. It hit me as soon as I saw her profile picture that she'd been the one I had forgotten about. So I sent her a message too. I got the response back from her tonight, telling me that she had asked about Susie when she hung out with her sister, and that the only thing she had been told was that Susie's doing well, living in Atlanta with a guy... who's from here (this is my next lead/puzzle piece) So now, I've sent a message to the third person in our high school trio, asking if she knows who the guy is. As soon as I find out more, I'll be more than happy to post it here for everyone

posted on Apr, 15 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Awesome news Joey! Thanks for keeping us posted.

I always check this thread as soon as I come on here.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join