It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS psychics up for a challenge?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Not so much unfortunately. She's white. I practiced remote viewing for a little while, the best result I got was when I had a friend draw me a picture and put it on top of her bookshelf. I RV'd it and got it right! I've just gotten out of practice :/ Thanks for playing tho

EDIT: feel free to try again if you'd like! I look at this as a training exercise for those "tuning in" as much as it is help for me finding my friend
edit on 4/10/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Living in a house boat in Galveston Texas. Her name is Rita. She blonde but dyed it black. Has an angel tattoo on her butt, she says it was the wrong place to out it. Birthday 4th June. Loves muscle cars but crashed one and has a damaged shoulder so can;t play golf anymore.
Wasn't particularly bright at school but was good with people and words and sells cars for Venturas Auto Sales in Broadway St becuase her friends Father owns it . Has a smile that could melt icecream and loves looking for animals in the clouds.

How am I doing so far? Totally made up and as accurate as any so called psychic that will appear in this post!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

I remember some guy posted a picture and asked us where he was, I instantly I thought wax museum and was correct funny thing was someone had answered the question before me and i had not yet viewed the post so I didn't get the brownie points I so dearly wanted. RV doesn't work in the way at lest for me I need a picture and article of clothing a place something to go off of

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ihave a question...

Have you thought about contacing, or going personally, to the hotel and asking staff members if anyone has kept in touch with Susie?

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

You're going about this all wrong.

Find yourself a reputable medium or two and see if, first, she has passed and transitioned. If not, then search on. If she has, then say Hi!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'll post the things I got from my tarot reading.
She is alive.
She has a son.
She has a partner/ they argue a lot. They relationship isn't stable.
She did travel , and she did so because of money, to make more money.
She is currently saving money .

You two will meet again, and rekindle your friendship.

This is what the cards showed. I got the letter 'G'. when I thought of her name.
I also got that she is mildly disabled, she has a problem with movement, I saw a car wreck, car accident that happened in the past.
I heard the word Wisconsin.
Brown, short, wavy/curly hair. Short build, not fat, but slightly over weight. Good, happy nature.
I also heard the words 'Barney" ,and "Bell"
I'm sorry I'm not American, I don't know if there is a city like that.
I am sensing it would be easy for you to use a phone book to find her. (This sounds stupid, I know.)
She is attached , loves an old red purse of hers, she still uses it.

I also heard the word "calendar". There is one date that is important to her, it's about you, something you used to do together on that day.

That's all I got for now. Sorry I couldn't help more. But I feel that Wisconsin is the beginning, the first step to start looking , someone might know there where she is.

Best of luck in your search.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by butterfly1

Years have gone by since I knew she was working at a hotel. And I never knew the name of the place

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Totally made up and nowhere near close lol Sorry, but thanks for playing anyways!

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MUness

I'm waiting on messages from her sister and Dad now, If her being gone is the case I think they'll tell me. But still "death" wouldn't stop me from finding her. I'd just have to start looking in a different way.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

Thanks for your reading. Her name doesn't have a G in it, Interesting tho, now I'm thinking about the dates... it would be one of our birthdays. I actually did stop and take the time to check in the phone book but with no success. I'll think about the other thinks in your reading, but it's a positive one, so I'm adding it to the list. Its getting much bigger than the negative list so I'm happy about that
Thanks Rainbow

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

No problem! I was just seeing how accurate I could be.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
reply to post by MUness

I'm waiting on messages from her sister and Dad now, If her being gone is the case I think they'll tell me. But still "death" wouldn't stop me from finding her. I'd just have to start looking in a different way.

PM me if you need a medium recommendation in your home state.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
This may sound really odd, but given the chance she may possibly be married have you looked threw her family’s “Friends” on facebook to see if there is even a Susie or Susan that could possibly be her? You may not know her last name to even look for her properly.

Good luck! I love reading threads like this.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Omg! Have you tried SPOKEO? I think its only like 5.95 but I THINK you can get at least a State without paying. Do it. And come back and post your results! This will be a good start!

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Britx

Brtix idea is Excellent! Have you done that?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

It was time consuming, but I did go through her family's friends. The only Susan I could find was an older lady... definitely not her.

And if I had the little bit of money to do the web search I would. Unfortunately its not gonna be that easy for me. Oh well, I don't mind the challenge at this point
Ima find her, I just have to be positive and patient

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I did use one of those sites, found the correct spelling of her full name, and it shows GA, near where I knew her last to be. Dunno how often the info gets updated tho..

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by joeyv23

Sorry amigo, the only thing my psychic GF and I came up with is "The Blues"

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Thanks for the effort. "The blues" matches up to what I feel and could very well be the reason I feel compelled to try so hard right now. Dunno if it's cuz she's going through something right now and that's what I feel... or if it's me feeling the blues... in the case that I am empathic enough to know that she's no longer around
edit on 4/11/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

I do believe someone knows where she is, your just forgetting. An individual you both knew, I think if you can track down this other individual (who will be easier to find) - they may be able to direct you to your lost friend.

I think I found this person today!! (She was on my FB friends list the whole time and I never made the connection) Have sent out a message, and am hoping to hear something back soon!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join