It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Stabbed At Lone Star College

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Normally, I try to avoid using any type of cliche`, but in this instance, I can't help it.

This happened in Texas!! and nobody within the vicinity had a gun? NOBODY!?!?

School. Gun free zone?
But it's Texas!

Especially considering the many recent events, I just find it surprising that nobody had one.

reply to post by freedomSlave

Originally posted by freedomSlave

wtf is wrong with you people oh yeah you need gun to protect yourselves against [color=FF8D54]trannies

lmao. Where the hell did that come from?

If that was a baseball, you would have just nailed me with a direct bullseye right between the eyes, because I did not see that coming at all!

So now we have a knifing and people are wondering where were the guns? Typicall!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I dont know abot Y'all but I can buy a knife at 7-11, kmart, circle K, even from that lil gas station guy that sells manufactured marijuana labeled as potporri...

This is rediculous Obama and Biden better set up a task force on knives!!!!! Knife Ban!!!!! KNIFE BAN!!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

I Agree!!! A guy went on a stabbing spree....OH NO!!! as most people say here better get a BAN on Knives, And I do like the limit on how sharp a particular blade is LMAO. C'Mon mannn a stabbing spree, bet if some one had a legally purchased weapon in that school, he may have stabbed maybe one person!!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i am disgusted that you pro gun guys are using this tragedy as an excuse to deny the real issue, mental instability/messed up culture that thinks goin on killing sprees is the answer. by the way it's happening elsewhere as well, in serbia a former soldier w possible post traumatic stress disorder went door to door shooting his neighbors, 13 dead.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Ban knives!!!

Those mass stabbings have got to stop!!

right....because 20+ kids killed with a gun, is exactly the same as a person with a knife injuring 14. you should get a job on FOX NEWS, they do "equivalency comparisons" the same way you do.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Ban knives!!!

right....because 20+ kids killed with a gun, is exactly the same as a person with a knife injuring 14. you should get a job on FOX NEWS, they do "equivalency comparisons" the same way you do.

So you support mass stabbings.
What is wrong with people today? Don't you understand what has happened?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

They aren't the same?

Really?

I see them as one in the same issue keeping "people safe" where they clearly are not safe as 14 people stabbed today.

Where there is a will people will find a way..
edit on 9-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

OK now calm down, u had to know someone would get all pissy, no its not the same as kids getting shot, but in reality any weapon can be used to cause harm or death...BAN THEM ALL!!!!

Wow dude you need to relax just a wee bit.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

using this tragedy as an excuse to deny the real issue,

Come again?

Been paying attention to the national discussion lately on that other thing that isn't the topic here 14 people stabbed is.

mental instability/messed up culture

Such a broad brush to paint an entire country considering there has been only a handful of events like the op, and that other thing that isn't the topic.

Where is that "outrage" on that?
edit on 9-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Ban knives!!!

yeah right
...because what I said shows that I support mass stabbings

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
i am disgusted that you pro gun guys are using this tragedy as an excuse to deny the real issue, mental instability/messed up culture that thinks goin on killing sprees is the answer. by the way it's happening elsewhere as well, in serbia a former soldier w possible post traumatic stress disorder went door to door shooting his neighbors, 13 dead.

I don't think that anyone has done what you suggest. In fact, just the opposite: that it does not matter what is banned or not banned, evil people will do what they do and we need to address that before disarming law abiding citizens.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
*sees news story on yahoo bout stabbing instantly go to ATS to see people saying "BAN KNIVES"*

Yea I wasn't let down for 1 second, this thread makes me chuckle, and the arguing over knives and gun wounds are not the same is even more funny, keep at it i am loving the great humor thats going on in this thread

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
No statement from the police Chief Alan Bragg yet. According to the chiefs bio his police career began in 1972 and he has an interest in high tech.. Who knows what universe these two assailants were living in?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by freedomSlave

Thats because we don't want to hear your bullsh*t. We do not want nor care for your opinions. Dont you get it? shut up no ones listening to you. Care about your own country

lol says a guy who's country has been on a crusade to police the world to go from fighting terrorists to supporting terrorists to fighting , back to supporting ,

If you don't like the opinions of people from around the world then why are you on an international site? Why are you allowing your country to force their BS down the throat of countries around the world ?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrBigDave

Originally posted by MrBigDave

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

This happened in Texas!! and nobody within the vicinity had a gun? NOBODY!?!?

School. Gun free zone?
But it's Texas!

Especially considering the many recent events, I just find it surprising that nobody had one.

So now we have a knifing and people are wondering where were the guns? Typicall!
I am not 'people'. I am only one person.

Your point might have possibly been valid if I was normally a proponent for stricter gun laws.

However, since I am not, your point is unsubstantiated.

On the other hand, the fact that I am surprised there were no guns, does not necessarily mean that I think there should have been.

edit on 4/9/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Ban knives!!!

yeah right
...because what I said shows that I support mass stabbings

You make them seem like they are not worthy of notice.
If you are not part of the solution...
You are a problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

I see them as one in the same issue keeping "people safe" where they clearly are not safe as 14 people stabbed today.

Where there is a will people will find a way..

agreed , we should also be asking what is it driving people to act out like this .

There is a major societal issues going on and all the gun debate is doing is causing people to focus on on something other than asking what is really going on that is making so many people break down or lash out on society like this .

people will always find a way be it a gun or knife or a car , home made explosives .

realize this wasn't a gun control debate but everyone on the first page sure were trying to make it in one .

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I would imagine that the individual will have been on a number of psychotropic compounds, but only time will tell.

My thoughts and prayers are with those that are injured.

Sadly, tragedies are often used to further political goals. I can imagine that there are progressives that are upset that the person used a knife instead of a gun.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
all laughs aside though... I do not understand why no one tried to tackle the guy and make him drop the knife... i mean really....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
A stabbing spree. 14 people hurt, 12 at the hospital, and one refusing treatment.

If this is how bad it gets with knives, then I'm okay with knives, and people's Constitutional right to possess and carry knives.

And I'll defend to the death anyone's right to own and carry knives.

I turned my TV on just now and saw the scroll about this attack, and while it's bad that anyone got hurt, the difference between # of hurt and # of dead was pretty welcome.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join