It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several Stabbed At Lone Star College

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
How much you want to bet he is jacked up on Prozac and SSRI's?

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If it saves just one life, we must ban these assault knives! We need to look for "common sense" solutions such as limiting how sharp a knife can be, banning knives with a full tang as they won't break durring a stabbing, and requiring a back ground check and national registry for any knife over two inches.

For the children!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Now look here all of you pro-knife people... we don't want to take your knives away... we just want to make it illegal for you to have a knife with a blade over 1/4 of an inch, and it can't look scary. If you disagree you are a children hating racist.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Not enough for me to miss them.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Normally, I try to avoid using any type of cliche`, but in this instance, I can't help it.

This happened in Texas!! and nobody within the vicinity had a gun? NOBODY!?!?

School. Gun free zone?
But it's Texas!

Especially considering the many recent events, I just find it surprising that nobody had one.

Originally posted by freedomSlave

wtf is wrong with you people oh yeah you need gun to protect yourselves against [color=FF8D54]trannies

lmao. Where the hell did that come from?

If that was a baseball, you would have just nailed me with a direct bullseye right between the eyes, because I did not see that coming at all!

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by SouthExpected

cowards wont do anything thats why they need guns to give them some sort of confidence

So are you saying that the criminals, police,government agencies, and military are "cowards" ????

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The pro gun people of america reminds me alot of a crack head who is addicted irrational and any form of common sense goes out the window when discussed .

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I guarantee you wouldn't run at 2 guys on a stabbing spree.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They don't even know if it was a knife
They just said it could have been a pencil. No weapon recovered yet.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
They don't even know if it was a knife
They just said it could have been a pencil. No weapon recovered yet.

Been stabbed by a pencil doesn't put people in to critical care, and usually breaks after the first stabbing.

It was something else

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Listen up!!!!

This is the topic:
]Several Stabbed At Lone Star College

Not guns, Sandy Hook or the myriad other things mentioned here.

You are responsible for your own posts.

Please discuss the events at Lone Star......

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The pro gun people of america reminds me alot of a crack head who is addicted irrational and any form of common sense goes out the window when discussed .

and the anti-gun people remind me of a kept slave who depends on it's master to take care of them, or a prisoner suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. I'm not pro-gun... I'm pro-liberty... I'm pro "leave me the hell alone"

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Fox News is saying they are reporting an x-acto knife down there in Texas.

So I will go with a sharp,pointy object can't go wrong there.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Now they're saying it might have been one of those skinny scalpel like exacto knives.
They have tiny blades, but maybe if an artery was hit?

Still mass confusion there

They're still saying stabbed, not sliced at ...

Conflicting reports , still to much chaos there

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I am watching CNN right now and they are saying that they do have one person in custody.

14 people hurt; and an X-Acto knife may have been used. They don't know the exact conditions of the people stabbed but that 4 of them were taken by helicopters to the hospital.

With all the gun law controversies going on; this incident just shows that if people want to do harm; they don't need a gun.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Still mass confusion there

Indeed gonna be a while before they get their story straight in Texas.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If it was an x-acto then I am guessing there will no longer be dissection allowed in science class.....

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

yes but hey at least them people can go home , unlike the kids at sandy hook

wtf is wrong with you people oh yeah you need gun to protect yourselves against trannies

It seems to me that if one of those people had a CCW handgun, that stabbing spree would have ended pretty damned quick. Logically, incidents like this actually support the concept of keeping and bearing arms. You cannot prevent homocidal nutjobs from being homocidal nutjobs so it is stupid to make yourself defenseless.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

This is NOT a thread on gun control, it is a reporting of a stabbing event at a college. What part of that don't you understand, or do you have such a rabid agenda that you cannot help yourself??

Your post reminds me of a crack head who is so addicted to anti-gun rhetoric that any post concerning violence has to automatically devolve into your insults against those who believe in second amendment rights.

But since I also believe in first amendment rights, please continue on with your prattle against gun owners.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join