It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the reason I don't believe there is a new world order

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Xenoglossy

No one is saying they have the same influences.

They want a one world government. Different companies in the same umbrella corporation .

Kinda like the USA, right? Different states under one government. Yeah, that does sound like hell.

Wait a minute...

You're under the impression that by the US having multiple states under one government, a balance of powers, and the ability for states to govern themselves in regards to multiple avenues of policy is a bad thing?

I don't want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
where? Its still illegal by federal law
I want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
See above.
I don't want to pay income tax, we have a state for that.
you still pay federal income tax to the private IRS
I don't want to live in a state where certain rifles can be sold, there's a state for that.
so you have to relocate. Ok fair enough.
I want to live in a state where I can purchase and even design just about any kind of rifle and weapons I want, there's a state for that.
until you have to purchase several licenses to do that (and sell them) then...no
meh...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Most ATSers want a new world order, too. Ask any ATSer about a defining institution in the current world order--central banking, fiat currency, IMF, UN, Bilderberg, Bretton Woods, American imperialism, the military-industrial complex, the elite, etc.--and they'll tell you it's crap and it should be replaced. They might not use the phrase "new world order," but they want one. All we're doing is arguing over what it will look like.

arguing over what it will look like is no small thing. would you want to be controlled by the aforementioned groups, or would you want true freedom from oppression?

the "new world order" we're moving towards will be comprised of all the worst bits of the old world.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Hmm, some interesting points op.
I had recently ascribed to the notion that perhaps we have already been under a "NWO" for quite some time now; put in place little by little over a long period of time. The overton window comes to mind.
My reasons? Merely by long term observation.

But maybe I'm wrong. I suppose I'll do a bit more reading and watching. Thanks for the links.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy
So, the NWO wipes out warlords / terrorists and adds governments and institutions? Sounds horrible! Who would want that, right?

your funny

thats what everyone wants

its just the way its done... i blame intelligence

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy
The new world order might not be so bad, if we knew who was behind it all.

IF?

The agenda and the goals make it extremely obvious WHO is behind it.

"After forty years of patient study of the crises which faces humanity, I arrived at a very simple conclusion-all conspiracies are Satanic! ~ Eustace Mullins

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherry0
I had recently ascribed to the notion that perhaps we have already been under a "NWO" for quite some time now; put in place little by little over a long period of time.

No, you are NOT wrong Cherry.

I believe you are dead right.

The only thing that I find bizarre is WHY so many refuse to believe it?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I don't want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
where? Its still illegal by federal law

Sure is 'federal law', and states are still doing it. So much for you NWO. pshhh

I want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
See above.

See above

I don't want to pay income tax, we have a state for that.
you still pay federal income tax to the private IRS

IMO income tax of any form should be removed, having said that.... things need to be paid for. There are states in which I may choose to live based on how I think things should be handled. I personally agree with the notion that our monetary system is controlled by a private entity outside the craziness that is government. Think about it... The US government can't even handle a simple budget, and people think they should control the creation of money? There's a thousand reasons why the government shouldn't dictate money creation.

I don't want to live in a state where certain rifles can be sold, there's a state for that.
so you have to relocate. Ok fair enough.
I want to live in a state where I can purchase and even design just about any kind of rifle and weapons I want, there's a state for that.
until you have to purchase several licenses to do that (and sell them) then...no

Licensing and regulation is a problem? What? Never mind. You're pretty far down the rabbit hole and I'm not going to try to convince you of anything, for you're already convinced otherwise.

Well... this was a fun waste of time lol.

You're right though

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by Cherry0
I had recently ascribed to the notion that perhaps we have already been under a "NWO" for quite some time now; put in place little by little over a long period of time.

No, you are NOT wrong Cherry.

I believe you are dead right.

The only thing that I find bizarre is WHY so many refuse to believe it?

Heya. Thanks for the input. See I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed. I mean, I'm sure many others have had the same observations but it's always nice to see like-minded comments.

That was just me second guessing myself I suppose.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Most ATSers want a new world order, too. Ask any ATSer about a defining institution in the current world order--central banking, fiat currency, IMF, UN, Bilderberg, Bretton Woods, American imperialism, the military-industrial complex, the elite, etc.--and they'll tell you it's crap and it should be replaced. They might not use the phrase "new world order," but they want one. All we're doing is arguing over what it will look like.

arguing over what it will look like is no small thing. would you want to be controlled by the aforementioned groups, or would you want true freedom from oppression?

the "new world order" we're moving towards will be comprised of all the worst bits of the old world.

We already have all the worst bits of the old world. You're arguing that no one in power is trying to change the current world order, that they're trying to keep it intact. And so the NWO conspiracy theory dies.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikegrouchy
The new world order might not be so bad,
if we knew who was behind it all.

Every single person here has played some part in pushing it forward whether they wanted to or not.
It's how you're going to try to force it to stop that will redeem you and I.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

You can believe what you want, but its clear the real "New World Order" Has a certain agenda. Sure people can play factoid games about the definition of a "new world order" and try to twist or apply it to things, but its clear there is a group of globalist who love there evil eugenics to enslave humanity and destroy them.

We are talking the .001% of the population who pull the strings..Its truly astounding the ignorance on this site. Please watch these videos you will learn all about the real NWO that is being set up right under your nose.

This sums it up and exposes the reality of the situation.

This vid pretty much breaks it down

and if you don't have time for that go look up the georgia guide stones, its a monument that reveals some of there agenda...If you honestly do some research you would see the truth.

This article shows solid facts, who pulls the strings

www.infowars.com...

more proof

This is just the tip of the iceberg..but if you do some real research if you check and verify the information and sources it will all open up and become apparent to you..

Hope this info helps you in your journey for truth.
edit on 8-4-2013 by HumanitiesLastHope because: links

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I really cannot see Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, any of the African dictatorships bowing down to one world government, plus any amount of the 'unstable' 'democracies' scattered around the world, people in power like it, and don't want to give it up, how would the pope like a 'boss' ? the Grand Mufti ? the boss of the Mormon church? the UK Queen? Murkle? Obarma already has a boss, so not much point mentioning him.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

We already have all the worst bits of the old world. You're arguing that no one in power is trying to change the current world order, that they're trying to keep it intact. And so the NWO conspiracy theory dies.

no, we have all the worst bits of the current world, though they are interspersed with freedoms that still exist.

you're arguing semantics. it's sad really. the term "new world order" does not refer to any change that takes place in the governance of the world. it has specific connotations associated with it like a one world government, a single currency, everything being controlled by a small oligarchy...there are more, but you should probably research it yourself and come back when you've learned enough to participate.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Thats what those types of people talk about.
A section of "Pentagon Aliens" talks about them and once satisfied they had ultimate
power the rest is rounding up the world for their financial gain.
When Tesla tried to rule the world people didn't like their lack of controls and had
everything managed out of sight and mind.
We still hear of the potential of robot armies and drone patrols but the Tesla ships
in the air are calling out where to put patrols on.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm with you... I haven't seen ANY proof whatsoever that a NWO exists.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by caterpillage
so many you tube vids. give something of substance. please.

What are you talking about? Just cause they are YouTube vids? These have plenty of substance, these quotes are coming straight from the horses mouths. What more could you want. Why don't you go look for something with more substance, and post it here to show us all up since this just isn't good enough.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Gordon brown...

www.youtube.com...

Tony Blair...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Follow the money.

And the guns.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Follow the money.

And the guns.

That's some good advice. Now let's see. The Walmart owners are some of the richest people on the planet. Walmart coincedentally sells guns and ammo.

But wait: why would the NWO want people to have guns and ammo?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Share the wealth must be the motto for the Illuminati club.
When a Beatles or English actor make hordes of money they become
Knighted and get the Sir title not allowed in America.
That puts them out of the House of Commons and into powerful governing
seats if they went into politics. Churchill gain notoriety and at least got into
a governing body.

US has their payoffs or the party backs yes men without
much say in things. Right now we have Jay-Z as a top draw in entertainment
putting his name on projects perhaps not even reaching 50% on some.
Eisenhower was well admired but look who the Illuminati gave him as
running mate. Money talks poverty walks.

Gun manufacturing comes in handy for starting revolutions.
We don't see any anti weapons being made or even suggested as being
a valid solution to explode ammo in their shells before any aiming takes place.
Too preposterous for thinking outside Illuminati thought patrol, I wonder.

Indiegogo: An International Crowdfunding Platform to Raise Money
www.google.com...
Raise money for your project.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join