This is the reason I don't believe there is a new world order

page: 1
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
There are several presidents,heads of state, prime ministers,multi-billionaires and the pope calling for a new world order. I they are just joking right?
www.youtube.com...

President of iran calling for a new world order.
www.youtube.com...

EU calling for a new world order.
www.youtube.com...

FoxNews commenter calling for new world order.
www.youtube.com...

Former pope benedict calls for a new financial order.
www.youtube.com...

Gorbachev called for new world order.
www.youtube.com...

Dan Quayle talking about a new world order.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

president of georgia calling for a new world order.
www.youtube.com...

Gary Hart calling for a new world order.
www.youtube.com...

BRICS calling for a new financial order.
www.youtube.com...

China calling for a new world order.
www.youtube.com...

John Kerry.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

George Soros.
www.youtube.com...

CNN segment with the president of the CFR.
www.youtube.com...

China calling for a one world currency.
useconomy.about.com...

President of the EU calling for global governance.
www.youtube.com...

Jean-Claude Trichet (cfr) calls for global governance.
www.youtube.com...

Chilean president calling for a new international order.
www.youtube.com...

David de Rothschild talking about global governance.
www.youtube.com...

Austrian Treasury Chief calling for global governance.
english.caixin.com...
Definitely doesn't exist. They are all making it up and/or they are all crazy.
edit on 7-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
so many you tube vids. give something of substance. please.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
There are several presidents,heads of state, prime ministers,multi-billionaires and the pope calling for a new world order. I they are just joking right?


So, did it occur to you that every single one might mean something else?

Because I personally find it hard to believe that someone working for the FoxNews has the same agenda as the president of Iran.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
All of those who propose that a New World Order should be instilled, that you've listed, for the most part have differencing ideas as to what this New World Order is to look like. This being said, there's obviously conflict between philosophies that really have little room for compromise. Therefor, any acting party trying to establish a New World Order are really just going against others that want a New World Order. As long as these different parties exist with their respective positions, considering their power and influence... there will never be a New World Order.

Islamic banking will never merge with a capitalist US that will never merge with communist in China.

You proved it!!!! There IS no NWO!




posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman
 

Most ATSers want a new world order, too. Ask any ATSer about a defining institution in the current world order--central banking, fiat currency, IMF, UN, Bilderberg, Bretton Woods, American imperialism, the military-industrial complex, the elite, etc.--and they'll tell you it's crap and it should be replaced. They might not use the phrase "new world order," but they want one. All we're doing is arguing over what it will look like.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
erm

its happening everywhere

what do you think afghanistan and somalia etc are about

OLD TRIBAL ORDER...being replaced by NEW WORLD ORDER

when tribes own the lands and assets, its hard to trade

when you centralise, and add a government an institutions...you can now sign away land, wealth, assets etc

wherever you see tribes getting wiped out, or warlords and terrorist/freedom fighter cells
look at the tribal assets being looted....there you will see the answer



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
CNN GPS show talking about global governance.
www.youtube.com...

Hillary clinton(cfr) talking about a "global order".
www.youtube.com...

Nikolas Gvosdev talking about a new world order.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

All rumors. Go back to sleep. Conspiracy theory,nutjob,racist,liberal,leprechaun,[insert label].

There is no new world order.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
erm

its happening everywhere

what do you think afghanistan and somalia etc are about

OLD TRIBAL ORDER...being replaced by NEW WORLD ORDER

when tribes own the lands and assets, its hard to trade

when you centralise, and add a government an institutions...you can now sign away land, wealth, assets etc

wherever you see tribes getting wiped out, or warlords and terrorist/freedom fighter cells
look at the tribal assets being looted....there you will see the answer


So, the NWO wipes out warlords / terrorists and adds governments and institutions? Sounds horrible! Who would want that, right?



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


No one is saying they have the same influences.

They want a one world government. Different companies in the same umbrella corporation .



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


Forced government is not government.

Its prison.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

So, the NWO wipes out warlords / terrorists and adds governments and institutions? Sounds horrible! Who would want that, right?





The new world order might not be so bad,
if we knew who was behind it all.


Mike Grouchy












posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


No one is saying they have the same influences.

They want a one world government. Different companies in the same umbrella corporation .



Kinda like the USA, right? Different states under one government. Yeah, that does sound like hell.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
You forgot about Kissinger, D.Rockefeller and Bush Sr.
They were VERY optimistic about it.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy
 


There are no "reptiods" unless your talking about the bronx zoo.

There are a few Malthusian technocrats that crave power and control.
edit on 7-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


No one is saying they have the same influences.

They want a one world government. Different companies in the same umbrella corporation .



Kinda like the USA, right? Different states under one government. Yeah, that does sound like hell.


Yeah but the usa is a representative republic that elects its leaders by its own people.
It also has safe guards(checks and balances)to prevent dictatorships.

Under New World Order Ltd. what prevents a would-be Hitler,Napoleon,Caesar or a Mao from taking over the "global order".

How would you fight back against a one world dictatorship?



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by mikegrouchy
 

There are a few Malthusian technocrats that crave power and control.
edit on 7-4-2013 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)


Sounds awesome.
Sounds like they could actually get something done. Like getting mankind out of overpopulation, misery, hunger and wars.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah but the usa is a representative republic that elects its leaders by its own people.
It also has safe guards(checks and balances)to prevent dictatorships.

Do you know what kind of political system the NWO has in mind? If you do, please quote your sources.



Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Under New World Order Ltd. what prevents a would-be Hitler,Napoleon,Caesar or a Mao from taking over the "global order".

How would you fight back against a one world dictatorship?


How would you fight back if all the important generals of the USA conspired, took over the power and established a military dictatorship?

edit on 7-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: added stuff



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


No one is saying they have the same influences.

They want a one world government. Different companies in the same umbrella corporation .



Kinda like the USA, right? Different states under one government. Yeah, that does sound like hell.


Wait a minute...

You're under the impression that by the US having multiple states under one government, a balance of powers, and the ability for states to govern themselves in regards to multiple avenues of policy is a bad thing?

I don't want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
I want to live in a state where drugs are legal, we have a state for that.
I don't want to pay income tax, we have a state for that.
I don't want to live in a state where certain rifles can be sold, there's a state for that.
I want to live in a state where I can purchase and even design just about any kind of rifle and weapons I want, there's a state for that.

meh...



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by retirednature
Wait a minute...

You're under the impression that by the US having multiple states under one government, a balance of powers, and the ability for states to govern themselves in regards to multiple avenues of policy is a bad thing?

That was irony.


The NWO fearmongers describe something very similar to the USA on a global scale. I can't see what is bad about that.



posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy
 


Catagorical fallacy.
Apples and tomatos may be round and are fruit...but they don't taste the same.

You just can't compair the representative government of one country to a one world government. A representative world government would be impossible. You would have to combine all belief systems into one. The only way to do that is through force. Forcing people to comply is tyrany.
edit on 7-4-2013 by Siberbat because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
14
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join