It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Smith on Fukushima, completely iradiated massive coverup, reactors melting into the ground...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by kix
Fukushima is a major disaster ! And to me there is nothing new under the sun, the media is covering up, just look at the BP gulf disaster and nobody talks about it...and its closer to home!!

God help Japan, I planned to visit Tokio 1 year ago...now it on my NO FLY list... sorry dont want to be irradiated...

I think we have already been irradiated. I notice stuff on me that I've never seen before. Little sores and stuff. I think some are more susceptible others. Remember low level radiation works over time. Longer exposure more decay, more disease. Is it a coverup? If it is their are doing a pretty poor job of it. I think it's more a, not knowing what to do about it

I say look for more and more people all over the planet to become ill.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad I'm on the east coast, so I feel for you.
People are going to deny the threat by saying we're fear mongering or simply lie to themselves because they can't handle the truth. At least those of us who are awake will continue to spread the truth and keep posting pertinent info.

Hard to know where to draw the line. The media suggests that these "anomalies" could be related and tell us "testing" is going to be preformed, and then the screen goes blank... we don't hear the results of those tests. The helicopters fly over our cities to "sample background" and then the screen goes blank. We don't have the results.

Why not help us to better understand the threat? Make us less paranoid instead of keeping us in the dark? It would ease minds more if we knew the food we eat doesn't have any new "additives". Why not put geiger counters in the grocery store next to the produce scale?

That they don't is suspect in my mind. I wonder what would happen if you brought an audible counter into the produce section and began running it over the leafy vegetables? Click, click click. The "Amber Alert" freeway signs that remind us to buckle up should give us a background count. Everyone should be issued dosimeter badges that can be worn and tested. Peace of mind about our environment goes a long way to managing stress in ones daily life. Why don't they do it?

Rise in the incidences of cancer down the road could lead to litigation against the nuclear power industry and my guess is the less we know about it all the better off they are. There doesn't appear to be any other reason to keeping people in the dark. The media at large in the mainstream should be leading the charge, using their vast wealth and investigative resources to ferret out this information and expose the truth, but sadly they are apparently complicit in the cover up.

Meanwhile, the government is busy putting RFID in your life, cameras on every pole and drones overhead. Thanks, Big Brother...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
The guy said that flushing your system is what passes the ingested radioactive contamination. Drinking copious amounts of any liquid will make you want to pee just as much.

It doesn't have to be alcohol.

Yeah, but where's the fun in just drinking water? lol

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Star and flag for you sir. Thank you for the info. I agree this would have been buried in the 2000 page original thread. I wish they did some kind of pruning here like I have seen on other boards where they take the relevant info and post it into a new thread every so often. I know the mods are busy so I am not trying to offend anyone and maybe that is way too much work to ask for. I have just seen it done in other places and it helps a ton.

Is there an app or something I could get that would help me sift through huge threads on ATS? Thank you and God bless.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
don't know if anyone has mentioned this but its red wine that counteracts radiation, the russian astronauts used to take this up with them.

what the real question is is why aren't we taking out tptb.

the earthquake was done by haarp and the elite put the date and time into the japanese football scores the weekend before the quake to tell us it was going to happen, in the esoteric worship of their demons they have to tell us they are going to kill us even if we don't understand it.

we need to stop using money and get rid of owning the land and stop doing things to others that we wouldn' want done to ourselves and stand together this is the only way of beating these scum.

but maybe we can't understand this as the have divided us so much
edit on 8-4-2013 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Irradiated oceans? Does that mean we're gonna get a real Godzilla? Cooooool!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This thread topic is one that is always on my mind, living near coastal southern California myself. I am constantly telling my siblings, who all have young children, to reconsider having their children play in the snow, rain, ocean, but they don't listen. I feel that it is true that precipitation brought in by the jet stream, specifically, carries radioactive material from the atmosphere over our way, and the precip deposits it, then it gets into the water and food supply, dairy, meat, etc.

One story in particular really caught my attention last year - about not only the sea animals/mammals up in the Alaska region, but also flight attendants, getting sick from what was suspected to be Fukushima fallout/contamination - Alaska airlines flight attendants complaining of a variety of symptoms. They fly at altitudes that exposes them directly to the jet stream and whatever might be in it, so it made sense to me that these mysterious, widespread issues could very well be a type of radiation sickness. Here is a link to the story, and there are also videos on Youtube, plus I'm sure it was likely covered here at ATS, also...

www.naturalnews.com...

Back in April, AlaskaPublic.org reported that an alarming number of polar bears living in the Beaufort Sea, which is located just north of Alaska and Canada's Yukon and Northwest Territories, were turning up with skin lesions and Alopecia, which is another name for hair loss. And before the polar bears, it was apparently ice seals and walruses living in the arctic that were suffering similar symptoms (www.alaskapublic.org...).

Upon these discoveries, it seemed as though scientists and biologists tried every which way to avoid tagging nuclear radiation as the cause, blaming viruses, bacteria, and other factors as potential causes. But all of these hypotheses have failed, under further scrutiny, to prove true, which leaves one major elephant in the room that is not being discussed: nuclear fallout from the Fukushima Daiichi disaster.

Based on the timing of when these creatures began to suffer their horrible symptoms, as well as the nature of their symptoms, it appears as though radiation from Fukushima may at least be one of the causes of this mystery disease. And the striking similarity of the animals' symptoms to those of the Alaska Airlines flight attendants points even more heavily towards a nuclear radiation link in the latter case as well.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I find it both sad and alarming that all these sea lions are showing up so sickly now along our coast - and it seems to be young ones, which also causes concern as the parents usually feed the young - so where are THEY? My sister's three little ones live right on a bay in central California and spend a lot of time in the water, really concerns me.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

You know when the earthquake struck japan and they started talking about the problems they had with the reactors I was very alarmed SPECIALLY when they commented about how they were using tons (i don't recall how many tons exactly) of seawater every hour to cool down the reactors and they were returning that water to the ocean,now i'm not an expert but i've read about radiation and it doesn't just go away you simply have to wait for it to decay so in other words it's there to stay,so there are currently a crapload of contaminated animals/soil/plants i was sad that they didn't really go into much detail about any of that and the fact that the coverage concerning the topic was so minimal,oh but nooo if it was about a celebritie they'd talk about it for weeks on end detail for detail,infuriating

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by saintinwaiting

your comment just reminded me where i live there is a nuclear waste dump nearby,for some bizzarre reason there are alot of health issues around here (i wonder why?) that "can't" be explained while it is true that we have enormeous sums of pesticide and other contamination around here i really think the nuclear dumpsite has more to do with all this incidents,another alarming fact is that we are the "heart of agriculture" radiation waste seeps into the soil which plants absorb,i don't understand why i'm the only one who connects this dots (or wants to connect this dots)

This site talks about what i've just mentioned about all the strange illnesses:
www.bakersfieldcalifornian.com...

this site will confirm what i said about radioactive waste being dumped in my county:
www.smartvoter.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I cant believe my ears, the standard of radio broadcasting has gone down massively...this guy starts of his show talking about jacking off

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Everyone should check this : testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by qmantoo

I did post in that thread, the reason i gave this its own thread is due to the fact that i want to question the reliability of the source.

Seems reliable but a bit late to the game. I was under the impression this was pretty much common knowledge for some time now.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesusIsComingSoon
Everyone should check this : testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com...

I don't think that a nuclear reactor core burning through its containment is anything like this (from your link):

a great star fell from heaven, blazing like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the fountains of water.

Seems like a bit of reach to me. If something actually fell from above and landed in water.... maybe.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by qmantoo

I did post in that thread, the reason i gave this its own thread is due to the fact that i want to question the reliability of the source.

Seems reliable but a bit late to the game. I was under the impression this was pretty much common knowledge for some time now.

any, boots on the ground, up to date info from relatively reliable sources is always relevant and should have a thread for it really.

in our lengthy Fukushima thread we mostly monitor second hand information and a little first hand (thanks to all those citizens who work hard for no pay) so it's difficult at best, to compile educated and intelligent facts with theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This whole Fukushima thing is disgusting. They have never stopped the radiation or it would be all over the news.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Lysergic
Shane Smith is a boss.

Definitely going to give this a listen.

Advertising the flesh light,eh.
Gotta make some money somehow.

Yes you can imagine its difficult for someone like rogan to get sponsors that are both honest and moral... I think fleshlight is a good choice, nobody is being taken advantage of, its beneficial to health, and it doesnt support any evil empires. - although I dont know anyone thats ever actually owned one, they must sell alot.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghoul138

You know when the earthquake struck japan and they started talking about the problems they had with the reactors I was very alarmed SPECIALLY when they commented about how they were using tons (i don't recall how many tons exactly) of seawater every hour to cool down the reactors and they were returning that water to the ocean,

Water I think would normally be measured by volume. So when they started doing the extra and unnecessary step of converting it to weight I thought why? It didn't take long to see why in my opinion. 100 tons SOUNDS like a lot less than 25,000 gallons. It gets even better when mixed with the metric system, 1,000 tons or 950,000 liters.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSoze

Originally posted by ghoul138

You know when the earthquake struck japan and they started talking about the problems they had with the reactors I was very alarmed SPECIALLY when they commented about how they were using tons (i don't recall how many tons exactly) of seawater every hour to cool down the reactors and they were returning that water to the ocean,

Water I think would normally be measured by volume. So when they started doing the extra and unnecessary step of converting it to weight I thought why? It didn't take long to see why in my opinion. 100 tons SOUNDS like a lot less than 25,000 gallons. It gets even better when mixed with the metric system, 1,000 tons or 950,000 liters.

Good point. That's an obvious oh # we better make this look better for the public move.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My only concern with this is the source.. Do we want to believe that this is true or is this an authentic perspective?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia

Originally posted by kdog1982

Originally posted by Lysergic
Shane Smith is a boss.

Definitely going to give this a listen.

Advertising the flesh light,eh.
Gotta make some money somehow.

Yes you can imagine its difficult for someone like rogan to get sponsors that are both honest and moral... I think fleshlight is a good choice, nobody is being taken advantage of, its beneficial to health, and it doesnt support any evil empires. - although I dont know anyone thats ever actually owned one, they must sell alot.

well, DUH!...what guy is going to tell you he owns one

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join