It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Smith on Fukushima, completely iradiated massive coverup, reactors melting into the ground...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I added a post on the Japan forum, and I can't really be bothered to go and chase it up. But to paraphrase, I just wondered (no racism intended) if Americans are all hypochondriacs or something. I mean, there were people over in the Japan forum wondering if their migraines were caused by Fukushima.

Seriously. Life goes on here. There will be more earthquakes, more floods, more natural disasters but Japan will still grind on. There is a cleanup operation in place, they're doing the best they can.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Do you have any information about the source of the information being discussed in this thread?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The 'information' presented by a man who has never been to Japan that was preceded by another gentleman advertising sex toys?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

Thats not even worth a response.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Indeed. Because there is nothing to debunk.

kix

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Fukushima is a major disaster ! And to me there is nothing new under the sun, the media is covering up, just look at the BP gulf disaster and nobody talks about it...and its closer to home!!

God help Japan, I planned to visit Tokio 1 year ago...now it on my NO FLY list... sorry dont want to be irradiated...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I've been keeping up with it daily through my Facebook feed through a source called ENEnews:
www.facebook.com...#!/ENENEWS

Yes, ENENews is the best, imo. They still have a Fukushima category, and provide
updates often.

Link to site here:

enenews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Also, and unfortunately, I'm wondering what difference does it make if we're flushing the radiation out of our systems when we're ingesting more radiation? Can our bodies flush out the radiation faster than we're consuming it?

There are other things you can do to augment the ongoing battle to prevent ingesting more and help in ridding the body of waste. I am not an expert, just another guinea pig like the rest of us. We will see what transpires in this newest of nuclear biology experiments.

To prevent ingesting more, test your food. That is not a simple matter. But this guy has a video that helps us to understand the matter.

Another thing to reduce intake is drink water that is as pure as you can get it... distilled reduces solids by 99.999 percent including radionuclides.

www.durastill.com...

Radiation is an accumulated dose thing. Once the body absorbs radioactive contamination it is harder to be rid of it because on the atomic level the bodies defenses don't "see" it, only the damage caused. Once radioactive cesium is absorbed into the bones, it is there to stay. However, certain supplements are advertised as an aid to help rid the body of radioactive contamination.

Seaweed is one, you can google this but there are plenty of charlatans beware. I live on the west coast and am happily absorbing away. I'll let you know how it goes. Maybe if funeral homes begin selling lead lined coffins for containment of "hot" corpses we will finally have the protection we need... after the fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What an Effing pitiful source for news. Actually do some real research and read Enenews and Fairewinds.

I agree that Rogan can have great interviewees on at times and he sometimes pulls it out of the hat with his own commentary, but oftentimes he simply sounds like an adolescent that wants to swear because he just learned a new word. If he ever grows up, he'll be world class but I doubt he will bother.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

How is Vice a pitiful source for news? Can you elaborate?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Rogan aint no idiot.. and this podcast is spot on. HAARP heard japan wasnt ready to conform to the new world agenda.. then they subsequently paid the consequences, and thats what i've always believed from day one. look at the reports of the seismic wave (or something of that nature) occurring and being recorded BEFORE the actual earthquake. thats HAARP, buddy.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Reactors melting into the ground?

So you are suggesting the reactors are not only melting down due to lack of cooling, but also got past the concrete basins made to contain in such an emergency? Your rock-solid proof is.. what?

I think what he`s referring to is "The China Syndrome" I think that`s what the hippies use to call it. Its a self contained reaction that will generate enough heat to melt through concrete,earth,rock whatever.

I`m not a physicists so I have no idea if its possible.

Bill

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy

Originally posted by fleabit
Reactors melting into the ground?

So you are suggesting the reactors are not only melting down due to lack of cooling, but also got past the concrete basins made to contain in such an emergency? Your rock-solid proof is.. what?

I think what he`s referring to is "The China Syndrome" I think that`s what the hippies use to call it. Its a self contained reaction that will generate enough heat to melt through concrete,earth,rock whatever.

I`m not a physicists so I have no idea if its possible.

Bill

It isn't really possible for a melting core to make it through to the center of the Earth.

As the core melts down, it picks up materials that do not sustain the reaction and some that actually moderate the reaction. A core can(and has) melt through the containment that is designed to hold it. This happens when there is no way to control the reaction, or remove the heat from the core. It is pretty much accepted that a core left the containment at Fukushima.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

I'm not really suggesting anything im just showing you what i saw and asking for a collective opinion, hopefully some of which is intelligent and verified with facts. At which i am going to deduce from that a logical conclusion while still remaining open to any possible new information that can sway me in either direction.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Good podcast. Shane Smith is awesome. Star and flag.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
powerful shane smith

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for your reply. I'm glad I'm on the east coast, so I feel for you.
People are going to deny the threat by saying we're fear mongering or simply lie to themselves because they can't handle the truth. At least those of us who are awake will continue to spread the truth and keep posting pertinent info.
In case this hasn't been posted yet,
"NOAA Assembles Team To Investigate Ailing Sea Lion Pups"
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Radiation from Japan’s nuclear disaster is being looked at as one possible cause for what some experts are declaring an “unusual mortality event” after hundreds of ailing sea lion pups washed ashore in Southern California.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK
I'm commenting so I can watch this thread. Keep up the info guys.
S&F for the op.
edit on 6/4/77 by RobbieK because: (no reason given)

You don't have to comment, just hit the subscribe button at the beginning of the thread.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Great thread, OP. S&F for you!

I figured the # wasn't over for Japan, now it's coming our way... well, everyone's way, eventually.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Thanks for starting a thread to look at what is currently the state of Fukishima and surrounds. What I want to add is the fact that people actually look at maps and forget that the boundary lines are 'imaginary' - in that - they are man made and only depict 'ownership' and the reality is - there are no boundaries when it comes to the wind and the water.

Personally, I believe that the entire Fukishima event was man made - I recall the very first images on the mainstream news containing a giant circle in the ocean - the voice over talking about an underwater earthquake. I did not see the images after the first day of reporting. All I could think - earthquakes move along fault lines they don't generate in a circular manner. The images were seen by other people.

After listening to Dr Helen Caldicott I learned about how the radioactivity will influence the health of every living thing on the planet. Some months after the Fukishima event I read articles - complete with photographs - of seals and polar bears being found with suppurating wounds and fur loss - classic indications of radiation sickness.

I will watch this thread with interest. Mainstream news outlets are too interested in pop stars and political in fighting and potential wars with a single feel good story at the end with the weather report. I feel for the People of Fukishima and surrounds, in particular the Children who wear radiation monitors to school. The Children have been taught how to read the monitors and taught what the levels indicate. One news article I read was very difficult to read - the Japanese Children were asking their parents about the readings on the monitors and the news article stated the parents were not responding to the Children. I imagine the parents are in the state of 'numb' - a natural human defense mechanism when overwhelmed by a difficult/painful situation.

Everyone on the planet has a vested interest to learn about Fukishima - it is having a negative impact on large areas of the planet and has not been contained and will not be contained. Everyone and every living entity on this planet will be pulled into what is Fukishima - there are no protective barriers. Mother Nature has no barriers against devastation nor does she have barriers to protect some and not others. I am not a fear monger - I am awake and aware and am a sentient being who actually has concerns for our planet.

Much Peace...to everyone already suffering as a result of Fukishima and for those who will suffer as a result of Fukishima...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join