It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shane Smith on Fukushima, completely iradiated massive coverup, reactors melting into the ground...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Go to 50:30 minutes and listen until he stops talking about Japan and radiation. Apparently he says alcohol helps fight against radiation poisoning. Says its an Urban Legend.

He said the reactors are melting into the ground and the water. WTF? He said there is major cities of 500,000+ completely irradiated. Heh. He says an area in Ukraine an area the size of France is still completely irradiated. Is Japan screwed right now? That area in the ocean is that # now?

Is Fukushima's reactors actually melting into the ground wtf?

Omg, this news source is incredible. Why aren't you guys paying attention to this?

ATS YOUR SLEEPING WAKE UP, THESE GUYS HAVE A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW FROM THE ACTUAL SOURCES AND SEEM TO BE TELLING THE TRUTH, VERIFY THIS PUBLICATIONS VALIDITY AND DEBUNK IT OR NOT.
edit on 6-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

NOAA map shows massive temperature anomaly off the coast of Japan.

www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

www.ncdc.noaa.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

Im starting to think these guys have a lot of intel on whats happening on the planet im going to look at the rest of their stories and try to analyze their position.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

S&F for you!
Joe rogan has great podcasts and definitely knows what is up, he well worth listening to.
Japan is a hell of a lot worse than they are letting on with the normal news outlets.

Damn shame. These poor people. Heck, poor humans period, what goes around comes around. We will be all radiated in time..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by kathael

This is important. Vice is the most reliable news source and ATS doesnt want to take a position on them.

Come on guys. These guys are putting down 9/11 and everything. Strait from the Taliban leaders themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
for all your answers go to THE Fukushima thread here on ATS. The massive 1372-page thread Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake

The trouble with that is that there is no summary of the situation and you may have to read 20 posts x 1371 pages worth of information to get the real gen on the situation. :-)

Yes, the cores are working their way from the reactors into the ground and towards the centre of the Earth, polluting the environment, ocean and groundwater as they go...This and the Baoyou Corne sinkhole are the two un-stoppable issues at the moment. North Korea is the other outside chancer to kill of humans at the moment.

Anyway, get on over there and post a few interesting things.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

I did post in that thread, the reason i gave this its own thread is due to the fact that i want to question the reliability of the source.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Thank you onequestion

I live on the West coast. So if there is any radiation coming in, I'm literally on the brink of it.

So info like this is always gladly taken.... Plus Joe Rogan is the man; his podcasts are great, hours of fantastic interviews with some very knowledgeable people.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
We have been reporting on this since day one.

There was a symposium held last month in New York about it.

There are multiple threads about it here on ATS.

It was all ignored.

Now we have babies on the west coast showing increased signs of hyperthyroid disease,sick seals washing up on the shores of California and so on.
We have been reporting it.

www.helencaldicott.com...

fukushimaupdate.com...

enenews.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nuclearcrimes.org...#
edit on 6-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I'm commenting so I can watch this thread. Keep up the info guys.
S&F for the op.
edit on 6/4/77 by RobbieK because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Immersion Journalism or Immersionism is a style of journalism similar to gonzo journalism. Like Gonzo, immersionism details an individual's experiences from a deeply personal perspective. An individual will choose a situation, and immerse themselves in the events and people involved. Unlike Gonzo, however, it is less focused on the writer's life, and more about the writer's specific experiences. Proponents of immersion journalism claim that this research strategy allows authors to describe the internal experience of external events and break away from the limiting pseudo-objectivity of traditional journalism. Critics of immersionism (who sometimes call it "stunt journalism") argue that by using such methods, writers are just "playing tourist" in the lives (and often tragedies) of other people.

Wiki

This is the type of journalism used by VICE when they cover these stories. I dont know what that means in relation to how the story is purveyed to us.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Suroosh Alvi

Suroosh Alvi is the co-founder of VICE, one of the world's most influential[weasel words] youth media brands operating in over 30[quantify] countries.[1]Alvi is considered an expert[by whom?] on global youth culture and music, a critically acclaimed[peacock term] journalist, and executive producer of film. He has hosted and produced award-winning documentaries investigating controversial issues, movements, and subcultures across the globe, including conflict minerals in Congo,[citation needed] the Iraq war,[citation needed] and the rise of the Taliban of Pakistan.[2]

This guy owns VICE. What kind of info can we dig on him?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Shane Smith is a boss.

Definitely going to give this a listen.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Shane Smith is a boss.

Definitely going to give this a listen.

Advertising the flesh light,eh.
Gotta make some money somehow.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Yes, It is REALLY Bad, and the potential for the MOX to go critical
balances on the edge of the fingernail of God.

It is an unprecedented event.

The truth of the matter would cause worldwide fear.

Let this be a learning experience to us all.

Particularly in the design and maintenance of Future Energy Systems.

The concept of "Homeland Security" is a farce unless these current systems are
reevaluated and upgraded emergency procedures are incorporated and continually active.

At the least, It could be claimed that "The Money Was Well Spent".

S&F to Your Thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I've been keeping up with it daily through my Facebook feed through a source called ENEnews:
www.facebook.com...#!/ENENEWS (You may have to copy and past the whole thing so it takes you right to the page).
So yeah, I get daily updates as to the scope of this dreadful disaster, and the destruction of the ocean life.

If I relied solely on the mainstream media, I wouldn't know that there is any problem over there!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I've been keeping up with it daily through my Facebook feed through a source called ENEnews:
www.facebook.com...#!/ENENEWS (You may have to copy and past the whole thing so it takes you right to the page).
So yeah, I get daily updates as to the scope of this dreadful disaster, and the destruction of the ocean life.

If I relied solely on the mainstream media, I wouldn't know that there is any problem over there!

Back during the beginning of all this,I was all over the MSM commenting, emailing about my concerns with what was going on only to be slapped away like a little fly.
Now it all is starting to come into the limelight.
It is very difficult to control my anger over this,hence my reluctance to comment sometimes as I may find myself in danger of t&c violations.

I have said my opinions on it,I have researched the data,I have seen the epa pull down monitoring sites.
It will all come out eventually.

Like the guy in the video,drink lots of alcohol
edit on 6-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: because I type to fast

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Reactors melting into the ground?

So you are suggesting the reactors are not only melting down due to lack of cooling, but also got past the concrete basins made to contain in such an emergency? Your rock-solid proof is.. what?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Considering that Fukushima Daichi was ONE of SEVERAL nuclear plants that has failed from the earthquake and tsunami disaster, I'd say they have a huge problem. NO ONE has bothered to mention the OTHER plants in the news. I've mentioned them in some of the threads I saw a while back and asked WHAT about THESE...no one had answers. Why are we NOT hearing ANY news about the OTHER nuclear plants? In all there are over 11 reactors in the northern area and nearly ALL received damage from the earthquake/tsunami. I'd think knowing about the other nuclear plants and facilities would be just as important.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The guy said that flushing your system is what passes the ingested radioactive contamination. Drinking copious amounts of any liquid will make you want to pee just as much.

It doesn't have to be alcohol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join