It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing and hearing 11:11, 1:11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by loam

This has been discussed over and over. And it has been very well established that the 11:11 seing thing goes back to a very simple principle.

Here is one example. If you buy a new car, do you suddenly see more of them driving around than before?

Well, me too. So that is called "pattern recognition" (google it! Study it!).

The 11:11 thing has been explained numerous times. But I have made the experience that most 11:11 people are not interested in a rational explanation at all. Because that is like learning how the magic trick works. It destroys the illusion.

So you have two choices now. Ignore long established knowledge about this, or accept that it´s pattern recognition.

Although I know that you are probably "special" and that your case is obviously completely different and might even be real.

Right?

A very good explanation if it where not for other paranormal phenomena that follows the 11:11 phenomena. A very good way to explain away this and keep the ego mind from experiance new things that it cannot handle based on fear of the unknown and the fact that it is not what you have been taught by science or religion. The 11:11 is a symptom of something not the cause of something. I will give you an hint. The placebo effect is also a symptom of the same cause.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I too have been experiencing the 11:11 phenom lately. For a couple of months I always seem to look at the clock, night or day, at exactly 11:11.

Has anyone taken several clocks, set them at different times, and observe if they catch these different clocks at 11:11 throughout the day just to see if it is or isn't 'pattern recognition' as Nightaudit mentioned?

I do know that in my younger days and sometimes still today I catch the clock at exactly 4:20. I'm pretty sure I know why that is.
edit on 6-4-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've been dealing with this as well, for a few years now, but it has expanded beyond just 1111 to words and symbols. I have gone through various theories about it. Latest theory: yes, it is a form of pattern recognition but it goes deeper than that. We truly live in the matrix and are immersed in an infinity of possibilities is available at all times. We'd be overwhelmed if we perceived infinity so our brains have learned to sift out most of it and only present our minds with relevant few details. For example, if you live in the city you have stopped noticing all the myriad of smells and sounds, but you will notice the smell of something burning and the sound of fire alarms. The details must make sense to us too - they must be credible and part of a logical story, since that is how our brains tend to work.

The reality is that we create our own reality. It is our focus and awareness that picks & chooses from the myriad of infinite possibilities from moment to moment, and manifests it. Manifestation is simply bringing certain possibilities to the foreground of our awareness.

When I first started seeing 1111 it was not just on clocks but on license plates, street signs, etc. One day I was driving along seeing 1111 everywhere. I got exacerbated and asked "universe" to instead speak to me in words, and I started seeing words instead (highly recommend you give this a try!). And (as I drove along) I got to thinking how maybe we are living in a matrix and I was manifesting it all. Right then, a car drove by with the plate "HI"... followed by another with plate "NEO."

From there I started practicing manifestation, whenever I'm driving in the car. I do this with my husband. It's become a game. It started one night when I told him we were going to see a 1111 plate that night. He then proceeded to drive us home by a different route, one with no traffic. He cut through an empty parking lot and sure enough, there was one single car in the lot: it had a 1111 plate. Then one time I asked him to choose what we were going to manifest. He said elephants. Two miles later, we drove by an antique shop called The White Elephant, with all sorts of elephant curios covering the lawn. This was on a route neither of us had ever drove on before.

I have so many stories like this. I even started worrying I was delusional. I went to see a shrink. She has given me a clean bill of mental health. She says I am not delusional because this is happening when I am with other people, who also see it. And I have taken photos when I can. She hasn't really given me any explanation for it, though we are exploring what the syncs mean to me on a personal level. My daily experience is like Jung but on steroids.

I do not only see 1111's -- I see certain words and symbols. I can tell you that the 1111's come and go, wax and wane, but have been particularly "noisy" in the past few weeks. In fact I saw two 1111 plates just the other night, in the span of 3 hours. And that something new is happening with them. When I see a 1111 it is not in a vacuum. Usually I'm completely immersed in the moment and not thinking about anything, I am in the Here & Now, when a 1111 will arrest my attention. And lately, it is followed in quick procession with two other words I see all the time, which have meaning to me on a personal level. This is new, seeing them all in combination, rather than in isolation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheba2011
We'd be overwhelmed if we perceived infinity so our brains have learned to sift out most of it and only present our minds with relevant few details. For example, if you live in the city you have stopped noticing all the myriad of smells and sounds, but you will notice the smell of something burning and the sound of fire alarms.

Well, that part about noticing the smell of smoke is actually just basic evolution. When humanity was still in its infancy, people who smelled a fire and got the the hell out of that area were more likely to survive.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Right. The mind will do anything to survive.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

Dear loam, ATS Readers, Writers,

LMAO!! You got the disease now too....! Don't know if it is a disease or just what the heck it is, but I got it too, and so does my wife.

My biological clock, I presume based on circadian rythms etc, and all that rot IS TRASHED. I was a shiftworker for 36 years. I NEVER knew, or my body never knew if it was supposed to be awake or asleep. And all those years of working like that..I didn't start seeing this darn 11:11 stuff until about 14 years ago..lol. It was pre 9-11 for me when I started noticing it.

It would make no sense.. I often wake up at 11:11 am or pm, it doesn't matter. Last night it was 12:22 that I woke up. (Yeah I see the other multiples as well).

There are times I would forget my bum, if it weren't attached to me, when leaving the house for an errand or something. So the biological thing, or definition, just CAN'T make sense to me! Seeing this number has increased a lot lately as well.

I was thinking well, since I am moving to Australia to live with my wife, a whole NEW country, life, sights sounds, all that stuff.. would maybe stop it, or at least slow it down. NOPE! Argghhh.. You sometimes think you might be going batty.

My wife sees it all the time too. She has a lot more detailed idea on how come we see it. We will be driving down the road, and all of a sudden, we will both think what time is it? We gotta be at so-and-so's place soon.. and check our cellphone, there it is 11:11.. !! Or we can be doing nothing in particular.. hanging out, watching a movie together, and check to see how late it is, 11:11 AGAIN.

My wife, bless her precious heart, is WORSE than I am on remembering certain things. She can be so dang smart sometimes, and then maybe forget her purse at the place we went for lunch! She works nights as well, so can't say her internal clock is running very well either.

Maybe she can jump in on this thread and give it some input...

I used to think it was all baloney, until it happened WAY too many times for it to be coincidence for me too.

IT can also be that there is absolutely no reason in the world for me to NEED to know what time it is, and not even wanting to know what time it is. BUT.. like an invisible hand grabs yer head and you frikking look at a clock...Hello.. 11:11... AGAIN.

Will finish out the thread, and read them all, to see if someone has a GOOD explanation for me too.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Same with me here! Hi ,everyone! I tried to focus on my thoughts when I am shown 11:11 or its multiples. I found that they were directing me or rather helping me regarding my personal life!

Still I am Curious!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think it might be you are just more so bringing it to your attention. I imagine you see clocks alot more than you think. When you an ordinary number, you don't particularily think about it because, well why would you? It's just a number but 11:11 is given significance because it's a repeatedly occuring number so it is a number you might notice more. You might just have some schedule of a day that constantly makes you be around clocks at that time, more so considering you are probably actively looking now.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
I think it might be you are just more so bringing it to your attention. I imagine you see clocks alot more than you think. When you an ordinary number, you don't particularily think about it because, well why would you? It's just a number but 11:11 is given significance because it's a repeatedly occuring number so it is a number you might notice more. You might just have some schedule of a day that constantly makes you be around clocks at that time, more so considering you are probably actively looking now.

It would if the reason you are seeing the numbers was related to active choice. Synchronicity is more about letting go of the minds ideas of what is real and letting yourself be guided by your unconsciousness.

There is 2 layers of a person. The ego mind that thinks it knows the truth and will do anything even lie to itself because it is scared of what is and it cannot cope with all the information that the unconsciousness has.

The more the ego mind is able to let go, the more strange phenomena the ego mind will experiance and after a few of the big experiances, it will frankly become more a follower than the thing guiding since it knows it has no clue and that things become more enjoyable, if it just rides along and listens instead of telling reality what it is supposed to be like based on what it has been told it should be like.

This phenomena happens most times for me without the concious thought thinking now I am supposed to look for the time. You just look at the clock or milage see something, but when you try to make it happen, it is harder to make it happen . It is more like the unconsciousness saying you have no clue what is going on if you cannot explain this and it is time for the conscious mind to catch up and get with the program on how reality really works.

The observing ego is changing the experiment just like the slit experiment.
edit on 7-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
ill give you a teaser

The numbers change when you figure out the meaning of the 1's.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
There was a previous thread about this phenonema not too long ago and I posted on there quite a bit. I have been seeing 9-11 and 11-11 since 2010, to the point it really bothered me. My car plate renewal sticker was 9-11 and my inspection sticker was 11-11. I would see the time 11:11 on receipts, the total would be $11.11 and I would always have 11:11 on my clocks.

I finally did some research on it (there are books out there about this) and found something about a person seeing this number was being called as an angel of light in a time when it goes dark. I don't know what to think of that, seeing that I don't consider myself an extraordinarially special person.

I did sit up and take notice about the mayan calendar and that the world was supposed to end on December 21, 2012 at 11:11pm. So far, though, that hasn't happened.
edit on 7-4-2013 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by loam

Pay attention to the moments when this happens...What was going on? What were you doing, saying, or thinking about. It may be important to your current path, and can give you an insight into what you should be paying more attention to.

This was the advice given to me years ago when I went thru an intense period of number synchronicities. The problem is when I would stop and contemplate what I was thinking at the time it was always meaningless, mundane stuff that had no spiritual connotations whatsoever. This is one of the reasons why, over the years, I've come to believe that number synchronicites and many general coincidences of the like have a non-metaphysical/supernatural explanation, and are almost certainly related strongly, at least in part, to the body clock. Unfortunately, most of the time it seems any real subjective truth about the experience is lost, in my opinion, when the superstitious mind attempts to give synchronicity some sort of supernatural explanation.
edit on 7-4-2013 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
You can start to pay attention to other number sequences as well.
This sequences are called Angels numbers, read the following article about them:
Angels nubmer Sequence

For those who can understand german here is another link which include smaller numbers than 111 :
Angels Numbers in German language.

Have fun !

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hombre
You can start to pay attention to other number sequences as well.
This sequences are called Angels numbers, read the following article about them:
Angels nubmer Sequence

For those who can understand german here is another link which include smaller numbers than 111 :
Angels Numbers in German language.

Have fun !

Just because it the number/phenomena can be viewed by a certain person and have the meaning in a certain way does not mean it has that for all. I have seen the numbers myself and know for me the explanations she give on that page is not accurate at all. I agree that the source of synchronicity have a connection to spirituality but that does not mean her interpetration is correct.

From my point of view the answer is more simple and can be written in a sentance but you cannot make much money writing it since most people will not buy it or even accept it for free because it is so different from what they have been told reality is and they will have a hard time handling it. That is why it is better for them to figure it out with their own minds since that will make less resistance to really accept it.

edit on 7-4-2013 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

S+F For the fact i looked at the title of this thread and then looked at the time in the corner of my laptop and it says 21:11, lol i always see 9:11 or 21:11!

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I too see these numbers and at times I smile almost proud that i was able to witness the phenomenon and at times I wanted answers. Just recently 2 days when i wake up. (Note) I am in limbo of sleep knowing im about to wake up but choose not to open my eyes. but when I do and I look at the clock I saw 11:44 Saturday and this morning I saw 11:22 no its not exactly 11:11 but it screams 11s all over it. when playing video games at times I would see numbers pop up divisible by 11 alot of the time.

One time it irritated me so much I stop playing at 1:11 went down stars to grab a bit to eat through it in the microwave for 1:30. I made a drink as it cooked when i head a thud from the microwave. I looked over and there was 11 seconds left on the clock. laughter and more frustration came over me.

If it was just our biological clock then noticing it in timers would make sense but what caught my attention was seeing it in video games. THERE I had to put in time to build a character to obtain these numbers and its not my intention to obtain these numbers in games my objective is to do the best I can.

Test yourself. find things that dont involve clocks or time and see how many times 11's come up. Anything divisble by 11 is fair game. (notice locations or situtaions for time too)

write them down and see if theres a pattern.see if the pattern correlates to other patterns or similar coincidences. If these numbers are trying to tell us something. then what we are looking for may be understood when all the pieces are put together.

Your mind is a map and 11 is the compass. Find your way. make it a game with friends to gain interest just start writing it down.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm haunted by 69.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

7 +4 = 11. 1

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
i get it all the time. i always add up numbers to get it too.

my birthday 7/4/1982 - combining those i get 1111

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
11:11 make a wish

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join