It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing and hearing 11:11, 1:11

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rudeboyrave

Star for that love it.
But not close do you know anyone that lived through the 70's ask them.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

Sorry it took so long to reply. I can't say here, but ask someone from the 70's they will know. Put please don't post the answer.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rudeboyrave
my birthday 7/4/1982 - combining those i get 1111

Wait... what?

7 + 4 = 11 ---- but 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 = 20

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I do see those numbers very frequently...cars that pull in front of me 444, cars that pull out of a red light line to expose the next car with 555 etc on the license plate.

Time clocks that arent all synchronized...just look down and there it is. 3:33, 2:22 etc

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
reply to post by w8tn4it

Originally posted by w8tn4it
It spooked me for a while, still does. I don't know what it means...

I've gone from dismissing it as insignificant to being really irritated by it.

The frequency of these experiences has also really ramped up for me.

Wacky, stuff. There must be some reasonable explanation for it...

ETA: I suspect after this thread, I'll go back to ignoring it.

But certainly was curious what others thought.
edit on 5-4-2013 by loam because: (no reason given)

When I was in HS and early college I had a period of time when overhead lights, whether in a room or street lights, would go out as I approached them, then turn back on after I passed. I told my mom and dad (both PhDs) and they basically laughed at me. After a couple weeks my mom realized it was true and got kind of freak out about, sent me to see a psychologist, psychiatrist, etc. It slowed down and stopped as I got into my late twenties.

I would speculate that OP is in a period of heightened spiritual/emotional/psychological energy and his/her subconscious is trying to give him clues or get his attention. To what end? OP is the best person to answer that question but it might help to talk it through with a trusted friend.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by w8tn4it

It means nothing and everything. We are ALL cyclical. Organics, planets, solar system, seasons, us. We are working off cycles. I too can wake up on or just (seconds) before setting an alarm. Happens all the time. I think we are all intertwined into the cycles. We are part of em, they are a part of us. Now, get up and go to work.

edit on 9-4-2013 by wrkn4livn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Why do snarky people even read this forum? Do they entertain themselves with cheap shots?

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kazanoom
Why do snarky people even read this forum? Do they entertain themselves with cheap shots?

They are probably venting of some steam and frustration. If I ever do it do not take it personally. Are we not all a little insane now days?
. Go to that happy place if it becomes to much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join