It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40 million Americans believe Obama is the Antichrist -US conspiracy statistics

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by beezzer

No, if I called you or someone an idiotic moron for supporting gays and atheists and muslims that would be hate speech but I did not say that.

Nope. Still not hate speech.

It is your opinion. You are free to express your opinion.

Now if you called ffor my death because of my beliefs, then yes, that would be hate speech.

But calling me an idiot is not hate.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

reply to post by IvanAstikov

I will pray for you. Don't worry it's all going to be alright.

Of course it will... I've got you praying for me. How could anything possibly go wrong?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The hypocricy knows no bounds to you people does it? You speak out against Christians all day long calling us everything but our names but when we speak out it's hate speach or we are bigots or hate mongers. Whatever.

link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Originally posted by Flavian
reply to post by Cabin

Interesting and thanks for sharing although i have to confess that i do not believe the figures. However, even if true, what it signifies to me is just how polarised America really is (meaning i don't think people really believe he is the anti christ, rather they just hate him).

So, really, they're just dishonest and don't really believe he's the anti-christ? I'm not sure if that's really any better a position to be in when you are dealing with a possible 40 million sharing such a mindset.

I wouldn't describe it as dishonest, more as an excitable response to someone they object to. To see how much Obama polarises opinion you only have to look at the exchanges on ATS between American citizens on any thread with Obama in it!

link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

Wow, this world's idiocy is growing by leaps and bounds.

Interesting conclusion. Was that decision affirmed after discussing it with your god?

it looks like its just us agains 40 million people, who could be wrong, i wonder

They claim to know God but they are so far away from that truth, in actual fact in the opposite direction.

So if "aliens" are Evil then your jesus must be evil. your words:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

There ya go Skippy. You got the idea. Now go hug a tree and enjoy your gerbil and enjoy your new found freedom.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

Nope, never compared Jesus to aliens before, ever. Funny how Godless heathans can believe in everything from evolution to alien abductions and stargates but just cannot believe in a creator and a Loving God. They can't because God has rules and laws and Godless heathans don't want laws and rules.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The hypocricy knows no bounds to you people does it? You speak out against Christians all day long calling us everything but our names but when we speak out it's hate speach or we are bigots or hate mongers. Whatever.

Shouldn't you be out doing god's work, or something? Oh, wait... don't tell me... you're doing it now, aren't you? Do you not feel a little unfulfilled, knowing there's all that misery and suffering in the world and the best job god can assign you is one where you are blathering your beliefs while sat on your ass and not really achieving anything?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Wowzers I never thought of it like this before, I'm going to start using this phrase as and when my family/friends try to tell me that God isn't real !

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

No not at all. I feel wonderful knowing I am getting under your skin like I am. It makes you think. Shouldn't you be out gathering up gerbils and goats to sacrifice? Looky there I turned it around on you. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MRSSMITH

What phrase?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
My guess is that the results of this poll are skewed higher than the actual numbers. The thing you have to remember about phone surveys is that they're not very reliable. While they attempt to do random sampling at best all you can extrapolate from the results is the thoughts and beliefs of people who respond to phone surveys. That's a pretty small subset of the population. In this case we're looking at an even smaller subset. People who respond to phone surveys and don't hang up the phone when asked if they think Obama is the Antichrist.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   

No not at all. I feel wonderful knowing I am getting under your skin like I am. It makes you think. Shouldn't you be out gathering up gerbils and goats to sacrifice? Looky there I turned it around on you. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

You "know" you are getting under my skin in the same way you know god... by believing it with all your being and crossing your fingers that you're right.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   
40 million?? OMG, that's hysterical. The poll must have used all the Republican politicians.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

There ya go Skippy. You got the idea. Now go hug a tree and enjoy your gerbil and enjoy your new found freedom.

Let me guess: Member of the Westboro Baptist Church?

All your ignorance and hate show that you are not a real Christian by any definition. That's not what Christ taught his followers.

Maybe stop praying for other members of the forum and focus on yourself. You have some very serious deep-seated issues and are clearly not a happy person.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
40 million?? OMG, that's hysterical. The poll must have used all the Republican politicians.

If I was convinced 1 in 5 of my fellow citizens believed David Cameraface was an accomplice of the anti-christ, I'd have to take to the streets and try and confront such idiocy head on.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

You know nothing of being a Christian. No I am not a member of Westboro. Westboro speaks out though and I have to respect them for that. The rest of the luke warm "Christians" on the planet I cannot say the same about though. I am a very happy person. Let me guess, you are a perverted homosexual that has anger issues towards a God that says you are wrong?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Behave. Is this a discussion about God or about people believing that Obama is the antichrist?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Wow, such obvious fear of Christianity. Tell me, what have you done that the Bible is against? Sleep with your mother? Homosexuality? Bestiality? Stole something? Or are you angry because you didn't get something you prayed for as a child? So SAD.....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

It was supposed to be about people believing Nobama is the Antichrist but the Christian bashers came out in full force so I did as well.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join