It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by tetra50
Perhaps I should reread my own op,
, for i wasn't really going for any targeting angle at all here.

Maybe you should because your exact words were:

gang stalking and targeting individuals (for this is part and parcel and strongly linked in what I describe)

All through the rest of the thread you keep saying that they are tangential when you didn't seem to think they were in the OP plus, you don't name anything else but, simply alude to direct mind control techniques.

But then, there are more direct, personal, assaults, and the mechanics of which are quite deleterious to people who suffer from them, for whatever reason, and the nature of those mechanics make it almost impossible to prove or assert, though we have plenty of documentation, scientifically and "officially," that such mechanical methods are applied to the population.

That is the straw man I mentioned in my first post. Are people who believe to be targets of these methods really targets of these methods or do they believe they are because there exists documentation of these methods?

First, sir, I have supplied some links that directly pertain to anything but gang stalking, which I have tried to separate time and again in discussion with you as circumstantial, outer, environmental situations. And yes, I did provide again links that describe the mechanics directly applied to an individual's mind through scientific technologies. This was no "allusion," these links provided were scientifically, technologically based and known methodology.
With your response to the "hard core mechanics and science of it," calling it a straw man "tactic," this is where I begin to view your participation as only the usual bogging down of requiring proof of these people, beyond just their perception. Do you argue the scientific mechanics of it are in doubt, or do you argue that the people who claim to suffer from it just beliefe they are because of the documentation it exists? If it be the latter, again, why in the world would there be scientific documentation that the tech is real, if it isn't being used on someone? Surely, this is only logical. I feel you are creating an inescapable loop of doubt and obfuscation here, miring those sufferers in having to convince you of something you may, in fact, agree, exists, but just don't believe anyone who says they experience it---and yet, logically, if the tech exists, and the effects are known, then surely it becomes obvious someone has suffered it, just from the fact the effects and existence of the tech have been documented, patented, had hearings over it, laws passed against it, etc.

What then does it matter to you, that someone wishes to discuss it in terms of what could perhaps be done to make it stop, identify how it might be used and upon whom, and bring such perpetrators to some kind of justice so that people could live free from even the possibility of it happening to them?
And do you not believe what the purpose would be, agreeing it seems, so far, that inculcation just in the environment surrounds and seeks to manipulate us? What proof would it take for you that this happens on a more individualized level, and that those who suffer it are owed, at the least, ways to stop it. It seems to me from your responses, you deftly assert just ignore it. Which tells me right there, you lack an awareness of the wholly insidious nature of someone controlling through technology directed at you or in a wide span of population and just how completely it can overtake one's physical body, mental will and emotional health. But the treatment of emotional health, is really, when viewed from this angle, only the treating of a symptom, while in a way denying the mechanics of controlling what appears to be disease, which may simply be an appearance achieved through technological means.

Electromagnetic interference from remote application leaves a visible, proveable mark upon the brain. There are, in fact, tests, which can isolate and prove this. And I will leave it between us with that.
Imagine your body responding in such ways to apparent outer stimuli in ways it never has before, and this being achieved through electrical impulse manipulation, and then combine that with functional MRIs, and try to extrapolate here where I am going with this. Or don't. It matters not to me. For the focus here, for me, with this OP was never to convince, but to attract those who have been attacked for asserting they are living this nightmare, and others who believe and sympathize and see it as I do: Your mind and thoughts should be a last bastion (your words, and good ones) of our inherent, God given rights as living beings. No one, I believe, should have the right to infiltrate, toy with, or attempt to define whom you are as the slope then becomes so very slippery.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

And lastly, to you, Bluesma, I am quite happy what you learned to do and taught your son gave you peace again. But I would refer you to the first page of the thread, and a response by anglodemonicmatrix. It may or may not interest you.
Thanks again for your wise contributions.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
reply to post by tetra50

Okay your points are well taken and valid.

I think where I don't agree is the idea that going to a mental health professional would result in the experience being branded as "a false memory" or otherwise not real. This is what I tried to illustrate (and perhaps did not do so well) is that (depending upon who you go to), they can suspend judgement- meaning NOT judge the experience as real or not. That is really essential, because I agree that it could be counterproductive to have it judged as not real.

In my own experience, I went to a psychoanalyst (the only english speaking shrink I could find around here) and he did not judge my experiences. He kept it open, he listened and he was compassionate- he empathized with feelings and was sympathetic. He did not, however, have answers for me. (except telling me he did not think I was schizophrenic, or psychotic).

For me that had a comforting effect in itself- there was a release of pressure, fear and panic in just being heard and validated in my experiences. So I could STOP asking myself "Is this real? Am I crazy?" and worrying about how I could tell this to someone and be taken seriously.
I was able to move on then to the next step- finding a solution.

What I mean by that is to start experimenting. Try things, observe associations, possible causes and effects, ways in which I could influence the experience, and develop what I find.

If you see an animal get stuck in a trap, one of the things it does is to move chaotically in all sorts of movements . If some movement has an effect of some sort on their position, they will try again- then try it in combination with something else, I feel this is an effective way of finding solutions. In this sort of a situation we are hypothesizing, I tried a sort of "mental" experimentation (instead of the physical kind in my example of the animal), until I started finding some answers.

You can't do this if you are convinced you are powerless, turning more into the animal that goes blank and limp with fear. I guess I am coming from the point of view that our mind and will is very powerful and might be able to wrestle even with various types of technology.

Your point about "future victims" is a good one too, and I admit my position does not attempt to deal with it- I think that is partly my own notions of a deeper will that chooses everything we experience- even victimization.

Sometimes we choose it if even to teach our mind and body certain skills in fighting it!- Like in this case, being a victim of this sort, and learning how to NOT go looking for an exterior element to save you, but instead find the power within.

That became a skill that I use to this day and was invaluable.

My only answer to the problem of other victims is to try to share what I learned, and nudge other people in that direction if they express a desire for it.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

Your points, as well, well taken and valid. And I think, exactly what I was looking for in this discussion. Finding a psychoanalyst who is doing a great job, and what they are supposed to do (from my understanding of the field)
is an incredible support system, and can do so much to help, as evidenced by your reply. And thank God, that you found such out there. The problem is, there are many who do not find this, and instead, get a diagnosis that brands them in such a way as to never be believed, making even more of a victim of them. But certainly, I do not intend to paint all psychoanalysts with a wide brush, and say that this is never of any help, because obviously, this is not true, either.

This is valuable information, I believe, for those suffering and afraid to reach out. But also, I think, there should be a caveat that it doesn't always work out so well, either.
Also, my intent with the OP, once again, was that we share always with compassion in mind what someone suffering may have open to them in the way of avenues to change what is happening to them. And, for my personal part, compare enough notest in hopes that someday we may reach a true bottom to this, where those who do truly suffer it have the opportunity to be freed from it, that there may be some justice down the road for those perpetrators, and that we support each other in these endeavors so that others can find some much needed hope when they find themselves in the dark night of the soul that this inevitably brings about in the human psyche when it is under attack, infiltrated and controlled.......

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

First, sir, I have supplied some links that directly pertain to anything but gang stalking, which I have tried to separate time and again in discussion with you as circumstantial, outer, environmental situations. And yes, I did provide again links that describe the mechanics directly applied to an individual's mind through scientific technologies. This was no "allusion," these links provided were scientifically, technologically based and known methodology.

That doesn't change the ties you established in the OP.

With your response to the "hard core mechanics and science of it," calling it a straw man "tactic," this is where I begin to view your participation as only the usual bogging down of requiring proof of these people, beyond just their perception.

I didn't say that the mechanics and science of it are a straw man. The use of their existance to claim validity is the straw man.

or do you argue that the people who claim to suffer from it just beliefe they are because of the documentation it exists?

That is what I said

If it be the latter, again, why in the world would there be scientific documentation that the tech is real, if it isn't being used on someone?

I'm sure that if it is being used then, it would be aimed at targets that would provide a better return on investment than people who have next to nothing to offer.

What then does it matter to you, that someone wishes to discuss it in terms of what could perhaps be done to make it stop, identify how it might be used and upon whom, and bring such perpetrators to some kind of justice so that people could live free from even the possibility of it happening to them?

If you are misidentifying the cause then you are not going to be helping anyone.

What proof would it take for you that this happens on a more individualized level, and that those who suffer it are owed, at the least, ways to stop it. It seems to me from your responses, you deftly assert just ignore it.

As Dantose pointed out, you would have to show that there is more than marginal benefit to the perpetrator.

Which tells me right there, you lack an awareness of the wholly insidious nature of someone controlling through technology directed at you or in a wide span of population and just how completely it can overtake one's physical body, mental will and emotional health. But the treatment of emotional health, is really, when viewed from this angle, only the treating of a symptom, while in a way denying the mechanics of controlling what appears to be disease, which may simply be an appearance achieved through technological means.

Sorry but you fell back into that big "if".

For the focus here, for me, with this OP was never to convince, but to attract those who have been attacked for asserting they are living this nightmare, and others who believe and sympathize and see it as I do:

Next time you should just make a thread that says "Share your mind control experiences and defense tactics here:". It won't guarantee that others won't ask for proof but at least the intention of the thread will be clearly defined.

edit on 5-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I am weary of the point by point discussion between us which is getting us no where, except some unfortunate need to prove who is right, who is wrong, who is logical, who is not, and your pointing out all my failures at communication......

As I said in a previous reply to another, once it degenerates into who is right and who is wrong, the gist is lost, altogether. You have accused me of seeking tyranny or some such with this, and I no longer have the energy to try to convince one who will obviously be convinced of nothing, but picking apart my failures to write a thread that might give comfort to someone. Certainly, my exchanges with you are not comfortable, whatsoever.

Usually, I do not shrink or avoid debate. But I believe I have given you a complete explanation, and been put on the defense, and I don't even know your primary objective, so mired in the semantics the discussion between us has become.

I have tried to be respectful, answered you in quite detailed rebuttals....and still we get no where with this.
I have answered time and again that the use of any technology would necessarily require experimentation in order to perfect its goals.....that should be enough to answer right there your continued questioning of sufferers who report what effect it has had on their lives, and why they, perhaps, would have such directed at them...

In that light, respectfully, which I feel is more than you have treated me with, btw, we are rehashing, ad nauseum, the same points. I answer and you repeat the same.

You are welcome to believe what you wish, and welcome to criticize the thread, its title and its intent, as well as the validity of it. But I refuse to any longer be personally drained of energy when I feel I have answered quite logically every point you have raised. Therefore, we are getting no where. If your desire is to point out the non validity, poor writing, or straw man tactics of the thread, so be it.

A therapist once told me, once it is too much for you. Quit dancing. It takes two to waltz and or tango. And this dance is getting us no where. I hope you feel justified in the points you have made. At least, then, it will have some positive affect for anyone who read it, no matter how they felt about it.

Stay safe, and I hope your conclusions and attitudes take you to the best place you can be in your life.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This thread will deal with a controversial topic or two, topics that when are adressed here, typically, on ATS, the OPs are generally challenged for proof, the voracity, the probablity that they are suffering mental health (specifically schizophrenia type symptoms or drug or alcohol problems, or just a general unwillingness on their parts for taking responsibility for their issues, and looking instead for an outside "force," or conspiracy to be blamed.)

Having described it this way, I would like to rise above those typical reactions, not get into specific sourcing for the existence of mind control or manipulation technologies or the use of them--while I can give those sources and make a case for their actual existence--
So, if possible, it would be greatly appreciated if we could not descend in this thread to the typical reactions described above.

This is what I asked for. And further:

And so I present a hypothetical for your consideration, ATS, asking you, just for the purposes of consideration of my questions, to suspend your belief just long enough to assume that someone is telling you the truth of what is happening to them along these lines. But first, I would like to explain a little bit about what this would mean to an individual under this kind of attack.

If this is seeking a dictatorship, or not being clear in what I wished for the thread, pardon me, and with gracious apology to you for lacking in my communication skills.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I have answered time and again that the use of any technology would necessarily require experimentation in order to perfect its goals.....that should be enough to answer right there your continued questioning of sufferers who report what effect it has had on their lives, and why they, perhaps, would have such directed at them...

It isn't. As I said before it is a cop out stance. It doesn't really answer anything.

In that light, respectfully, which I feel is more than you have treated me with, btw, we are rehashing, ad nauseum, the same points. I answer and you repeat the same.

Because you answer with similar repititions.

I refuse to any longer be personally drained of energy when I feel I have answered quite logically every point you have raised.

Nobody is draining you of anything. I think that this is a good example of how people prone to this type of phenomenon are quick to slip into the role. I think that that is far more dangerous, to the individual, than any pulsating EMF.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This is what I most object to about your responses to me. This OP was not about me. It was about seeking answers for people's threads I read here who appear to be suffering, and are attacked, ad nauseum by naysayers as yourself.

But you seem intent on making me a poster child, representative, of all that you object to clearly, as the voracity of their claims. This is a clear deflection, from the original point, and a personal level that I find disrespectful, at the very least, and a misrepresentation of what has been expressed here.

Nobody is draining you of anything. I think that this is a good example of how people prone to this type of phenomenon are quick to slip into the role. I think that that is far more dangerous, to the individual, than any pulsating EMF.

You neither know me nor my story, which may be quite different than the assumptions you apply here. I am slipping into no other role, than as an advocate, for those who wish freedom from such and routinely cannot get anywhere because of responses such as yours, which seek to "slot" them, and assert you know better what they suffer from: their own minds. In this respect, it becomes obvious what is draining, and your repititious replies illustrate the draining better than anything I could cite. Thank you for showing that.

You:
Because you answer with similar repititions.

And despite whatever proofs or logical answers you are given, you, as well, respond with similar repititions, labelling my answers with cliche phrases that do nothing to explain your position, other than to just argue.
Unfortunately, this is the way I see it, as I have given you several, not repititious, answers to what you raise, and you consistently respond in the same way. So, having reread our exchanges, I wonder, who, in fact, is being repititious, with very little explanation, sources or anything other than your opinion to back up your repititious argument. I have given several answers, logical, to everything you raised, and your response remains the same.
Suffice it to say, I think there is nothing we can add to one another's perspective, sadly.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
But I must say you have derailed the thread with an admirable precision, categorized me when I have given little if any information about myself, as the OP was intended for the support of others. And you steadfastly refuse to get that, and instead continually direct it as some supposed reflection upon me, when you know nothing about my story, what I have not or have asserted the effect this may or may not have had upon me personally.

This, is what I find, more than anything is disrespectful, not just to me, but to all those who suffer. I am the one not identifying the right problem, so I am sending out information more dangerous than any EMF. This is quite laughable. I would venture a guess that you are someone totally invested in the betterment of mankind with technology, and this is your true intent. But, this is where the energy drain comes in, because I could care less.
And unfortunately, I am someone who cares a great deal, for even those I know little about......so that your responses here led me to that place is very sad for me.

Stop personally directing the thread at me. I have given you very little information, so your judging my personal vestment here on such very little information seems out of line. In fact, I tend to see this as baiting by you to get me to give more and more personal information so that you can point, and say, see, look how ridiculous these people who claim such are. And with that, I have tried in every possible way to reach you, and find your mischaracterizations of my words such that I can no longer provide the energy to continue to engage. Apologies for that, as for the many apologies I have provided you, which you have routinely ignored, and continued down the same personal attack and obfuscations and downright ignoring every valid answer given you.

Oh, and btw, if you are bolstered that others get your points because of the stars you are receiving, it is me giving them to you, as I star everyone who participates, out of graciousness for them taking the time to read and consider.

Take care. I hope you never suffer in such a way, once again.

edit on 5-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

You replied a certain way and I pointed out that you had placed yourself into the role of a victim of energy draining. It's right there. I am not implying or assuming anything about you.

The only real question I have asked is, why would people who have next to nothing to offer be targets. Your answer was because the testing needs to be done to refine the technology.

This may seem like a good enough answer for you but it doesn't cut it for me because I am aware of experiments like the God Helmet, that works along these same lines or Robert Monroe's work with binaural beats and OBEs, both of which used volunteers so, no, you don't need to randomly target people out of the general populace to accomplish the refining of the technology. You even posted a link to a thread about a human connected and controlling a rat. It is out in the open. There is no need for the clandestine type projects that some propose.

The only possible reason to believe such a thing is to feed a dilusion, which, contrary to the intent of this thread, really doesn't help the segment of the "victims" who are not really being targeted.

edit on 5-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

If I neglected to say it before in a flurry to answer each who responded, thank you again for your kind words and participation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I whole-heartedly agree that a victim should seek help of a mental health professional. When I first read Bluesma's recommendation towards mental health pros, I immediately jumped to psychiatrists and thought "Gee, that's fast-track to a schizophrenia diagnosis and medication, with absolutely no true healing." I think that somebody trained on coaching an individual through traumatic emotional stress could work wonders on repairing a victim's broken psyche.

The problem with psychiatrists these days is that they immediately turn to medicine to treat the symptoms of their disease and not the underlying disease itself, and in this case the underlying cause of the mental distress is not chemical in nature but environmental. (Sorry about many of my posts hitting only a few of the points in the post I'm responding to... my mind takes the first ideas it thinks about and runs off with them. Not to mention it's hard not seeing the post I'm responding to when I am writing my reply.)

edit on 5-4-2013 by Dantose because: I can't spell gud.

Just realized this, and I'm not trying be derogatory to either of yall by pointing it out, but this whole back-and-forth between you and daskakik completely demonstrates the effect mental distractions/attacks have on the victim. Nothing gets achieved when there is an outside force deliberately forcing the victim's thought process elsewhere.

I'm sort of impressed that this thread became a Meta-Post on the topic you initially asked about.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Dantose because: I need a different hobby.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

I didn't have time earlier to respond fully to your post about how you discovered that you could focus your emotional energy in a certain way that helped you overcome a mental (or supernatural) force. I had a similar situation while in college that began my journey into meditation (or really just manipulating different states of focus; I've never been good at just completely shutting off my mind).

About 5 years ago I went through a very mentally stressful ordeal that totally left my brain frazzled and completely different than it had ever been (No, it wasn't gang stalking or any conspiracy related thing. Just a deeply emotionally scarring event). The period of stress was short, in the scheme of things, but the fall-out was ridiculous. For nearly a year I suffered from constant panic attacks and a totally distracting inner dialog. I didn't hear voices or hallucinate or anything, but my inner-dialog/thought process changed dramatically after the stressful event. I've always been a very spacial/visual person and rarely would I "talk out ideas" in my mind, but instead just have an intuitive "third eye" type view of what I was thinking about (completely non-verbal thought process, unless I was thinking about what I wanted to communicate to others).

After the event my thought process became verbal, as if the intuitive thought-building part of my mind became connected to the verbal thought-building part of my mind. Everything I would think about was thought both visually and verbally, as though I were thinking about how to communicate an idea to somebody. It didn't have a mind of its own, and I could completely control what was being verbally thought, but I could not shut it off for even a second. After a lifetime of silent thinking, this verbal report of what I was thinking was such a distraction and totally slowed down my train of thought. Not to mention it ruined my ability to concentrate deeply and almost acted in a similar fashion to the idea of gang stalking victims being so overwhelmed by the external that they have no time for the internal.

I started learning about meditation with the intention to try to "quiet" my brain. I tried focusing on my breath but that didn't help. The thing that really helped me was trying to count the number of inhales I took using only my "visual" mind. I would focus on picturing the number of the count in my thoughts while trying to quiet my verbal-thoughts, and within a few days I made it 30 minutes of truly silent thought. Just a few days of meditation helped me rebuild the mental-muscle-memory I needed to be able to focus on only visual/spatial thoughts and strangely my panic attacks went away then too. I feel like there is some strong power in mental focus, I just wish I spent more time actually working on that and not wasting my time on the internet!
edit on 5-4-2013 by Dantose because: Wall of text.

Yeah, I realize this post is almost, but not entirely, off topic (besides the relation to not being able to find an internal peace). I'm trying to get my post count up and just felt that this might help with anyone trying to cope with victimization or really any internal mental stress.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Dantose because: Justification for hijacking OPs thread.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The best advice I could offer someone experiencing this is to look in another direction. I am not saying what they are experiencing is not real; I truly believe the mind can manifest incredible things. From personal experience the more "you" project an enemy "out there" the more this enemy will show up.

Carl Jung ~ The Shadow

As individual attention is habitually and excessively focused on the façade of the persona, the deeper, neglected aspects of the personality continually sabotage the individual’s conscious intentions (Jung, 1959, p. 123). In order to account for these frustrations, while also avoiding their true source, the shadow is conveniently projected onto other people (Bennett, 1966, p. 119), resulting in what can often be perceived as threatening and unfriendly circumstances (Wilber, 1979, p. 82).

Whether the shadow manifests as a war protester who covertly bombs public buildings, a novice guitarist who practically deifies Eddie Van Halen, or as a pro-life extremist who assassinates abortionists, it always represents the very qualities that the persona claims to lack. As such, attentive detection and conscious integration of the shadow would seem to offer a genuine solution to taming the darker aspects of humanity, as well as harnessing its highest potentials, especially if willingly practiced by a growing percentage of the world population.

If you have the time check out the full article.

This will help when they are dire need for an "off button" during the attacks experienced.

In general ANYTHING by Carl Jung will give you a "fighting edge" over those attacking your psyche.

I understand this may not be the answer you are looking for OP ~ I wish you the best of luck.

Namaste

edit on 5-4-2013 by DeliberatusImmemor because:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

After such labelling by medical and psychological professionals, your credibility in all ways is shot.

Not necessarily always/

This man was a professional psychologist or psychiatrist.

Bzzzz!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I read everything you wrote, and the entire time I tried to help you see by not only giving you the source of the problem, but also by trying to get you to have faith in what I was saying.

Without faith in what someone is saying you will not be able to understand it. That is to say, lack of faith and open-mindedness will create denial that blinds you. i.e. I was trying to help you see through that denial.

In so many words, what is happening, is "they" are putting ideas in everyone's head. You, unlike most everyone else, can sense that not all the ideas are yours, and it is not good for you to recognize this.

When you recognize that not all the thoughts are yours, you will start separate all the bad thoughts from the good thoughts, and it will create another persona in your mind that will torment you, more so than the thought propagation from "they".

Although, some of the "gang stalkers" might actually be the neighborhood bully types, most are nothing but a figment of your imagination, that spurs from "they" or the negative persona you created in your mind.

When you dwell and/or focus on the thought propagation from "they" or the negative persona's thoughts, it will only make it worse; so much worse, in fact, that it will force you into becoming schizophrenic or into having multiple personality disorder. Schizophrenia is like a disease of the mind, and multiple personal disorder is a coping mechanism - neither of which you want.

The solution is like I said, do not dwell on the negative thoughts. Allow your mind to piece the personae back together so you can function normally. It is the only way to stop the impending havoc you are enabling [by dwelling on the thoughts.]
edit on 4/5/2013 by Bleeeeep because: typo

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by tetra50

I read everything you wrote, and the entire time I tried to help you see by not only giving you the source of the problem, but also by trying to get you to have faith in what I was saying.

Without faith in what someone is saying you will not be able to understand it. That is to say, lack of faith and open-mindedness will create denial that blinds you. i.e. I was trying to help you see through that denial.

In so many words, what is happening, is "they" are putting ideas in everyone's head. You, unlike most everyone else, can sense that not all the ideas are yours, and it is not good for you to recognize this.

When you recognize that not all the thoughts are yours, you will start separate all the bad thoughts from the good thoughts, and it will create another persona in your mind that will torment you, more so than the thought propagation from "they".

Although, some of the "gang stalkers" might actually be the neighborhood bully types, most are nothing but a figment of your imagination, that spurs from "they" or the negative persona you created in your mind.

When you dwell and/or focus on the thought propagation from "they" or the negative persona's thoughts, it will only make it worse; so much worse, in fact, that it will force you into becoming schizophrenic or into having multiple personality disorder. Schizophrenia is like a disease of the mind, and multiple personal disorder is a coping mechanism - neither of which you want.

The solution is like I said, do not dwell on the negative thoughts. Allow your mind to piece the personae back together so you can function normally. It is the only way to stop the impending havoc you are enabling [by dwelling on the thoughts.]
edit on 4/5/2013 by Bleeeeep because: typo

Your thesis on this would be a very good applicable position for a monarch fragmented subject however from all the studies i have done on the topic TI's are a little bit different and the same approach might not work because in some cases the "they" is valid in context to any theory looking at it head on...

But your ideology is correct in that it shows why when someone becomes trapped within duality it could be trouble the gray area is valid...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

I think everyone is "TI", and only those who recognize it, are labeled as such.

Some of the gangstalkers might actually be real, but I think most are just imagined and are due to what I mentioned in the above post.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

With everything it just depends there are some real cases were gangstalking and electronic harassment are with out a doubt 100 percent real however there are alot of cases also that fall under the spectrum of people not understanding how certain forms of synchronicity end up happening and things appear a way there not, with everything it just depends....

edit on 6-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by King Seesar

I think everyone is "TI", and only those who recognize it, are labeled as such.

Some of the gangstalkers might actually be real, but I think most are just imagined and are due to what I mentioned in the above post.

I have to agree with part 2. Since most aspects of what a gang stalking victim reports to have experienced can be plausibly denied due to its strong resemblance to coincidence and perception of connection to everyday social activities by others, somebody who is truly suffering from actual mental disease could feel that they are victims of organized stalking. On the other hand, it is that very same reason that somebody who is mentally stable might truly believe that they are insane, when they really are victims of true organized stalking.

Unless there is a gradient on what defines a TI, I can't agree with your first statement. Unless you mean like some entity is trying to influence the decisions of everyone in the world in their favor... I think if that's the case then the idea represented by the term "Targeted Individual" is not the same. TI is traditionally synonymous with "victim of organized stalking"

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join