page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Hopechest

run ghost ? programs simultaneously within the mind would be my guess, so who KNOWS which is the actual and not preevaluated and preassessed and Downloaded. Therefore the scan program gets infinite possibilities to chose from distract and process all why revealing itself it seems, this is all hypothetical Hopechest.

NAMASTE*******

Could you explalin further, I am not understanding?

1 apollos tetra50. What 1 is saying is that in your everyday life if you detect these "pipe ins" as you call them you could present background speculation data running on constant as you live your life as to feed that matrix seeking/application. Denying it ultimately.. The techs would of needed pre evaluation before ENCOUNTERED HERE.. FATHER
edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by tetra50

Your right in everything you say i have gotten the word out about this type of tech and gangstalking (in it's many forms) as much as i could but until it becomes recognized as a official crime (and it will) we can only hypothesize
some type of coping method for such victims.

I mean if we were to talk about potential antidotes from a strictly 3-D quantum spectrum then yea i would look down the avenue UberL33t said with a Faraday Cage along with other things like that....

If or when the perpetrators of such crimes are ever brought to justice in a court of law they should throw the book at them they can't get away with it scott free like the MK-Ultra doctors in cases where the United States government indeed ran these types of experimentation on its own citizens...

But even after war is war mental or what not and people are going to need coping modalities i was just offering one...

edit on 4-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

Please do not misread my comments to you as downplaying what you say. It certainly has validity, for if we cannot fight outside, we must continue to fight inside us, no doubt.

As for the perps being brought to justice, this happened in the '70s in a limited way after hearings about MK Ultra. There were actual laws passed against the use of psychtronic weaponry or research on the civilian population. However, it has not stopped. In fact, it is my belief that only increased different methods, less detectable and proveable, so that it only continued and became self perpetuating, because the successes of it were so important to a particular consideration called complete world domination.

Please do not feel I rejected or belittled in any way what you had to say. Please. I value your input greatly.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by tetra50

The only way this could be feasible is if each person's mind operated on different frequencies, and said frequencies could be identified, and targeted at long range distances.

Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories, the feasibility of what you're saying is far too impracticable to lend any credence.

If it is real, it is possession - not technological thought propagation.

And here is another point for your consideration, as well. Those frequencies, electromagnetic in nature, are given off as an individual signal for everyone's brain activity. Very easy, in fact, to pin down a specific body with a specific electromagnetic brain frequency. Just as you say. And in view of satellites able to zoom in on license plates and individual faces accurately, the feasibility is completely within the purview of current technology. Check out the links before you respond, and read a little. Otherwise, the op is not about "proving" to you the feasibility. I asked for a suspension of such, because I do not wish the thread to become mired in the usual debate about how it just isn't real. If you aren't willing to look in to it, keep an open mind, be compassionate and realize none of know everything, don't bother, because the thread is intended to be a compassionate, brainstorming, and most importantly providing solutions, and real help and relief for those who suffer. And believe me, with enough research I think you will quite change your tune about "rumor," and "feasibility."

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by tetra50

Fair enough...merely positing from a layman's point of view. Although I did have another thought...

From the "why would they pick you/me" standpoint...and delving more into the frequency aspect. Perhaps certain frequencies are easier or more favorable in regards to the test subject. Therein...those responsible are limited in available subjects. Which would explain the "why me"...the only reason being...your ideal frequency...and nothing to do with you as an individual or any social status or lack thereof whichever the case.

Yes, entirely possible. A crime of opportunity and availability, so to speak. Though I do think there is more to it, as with satellite communications, the world is the field, so to speak. Distance is not limitation... I think this relates directly to some threads we've seen here recently in regards to "quantum entanglement," with getting rats at great distances to perform like behaviors, linked, as it were..... and this again is a nod to how many possible ways this infiltration of mind and behavior can actually be achieved.

Whatever the case, once suffering it, I don't think it matters why or how you were picked.....but stopping the suffering.

Once again, thanks for your thoughts.
edit on 4-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Oh no sorry if i came off like that i greatly value your opinion as well, i saw the 1970's documentry where they were talking to the MK-Ultra doctors who feel like they did no wrong and were allowed to get away with the atrocities they did, made me ill and i would hope things would not go down like that again, heads do need to roll....

Anyway good thread...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

negative thoughts and filth being piped in your mind

The technology explanation is an echoed thought feed back to you. They see you are making a scapegoat for them, and so they feed it back to you. The technology twist is new, but the effect is not. It is ancient.

I do not need to see patents and examples of the scapegoats they want you to accept as the truth.

Furthermore, I granted you an allowance for those patents, examples, and even rumors of such things as the dulce collaborations and the aviary, when I said "Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories".

They are not in some bunker in the middle of nowhere, they are with you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Whatever the case, once suffering it, I don't think it matters why or how you were picked.....but stopping the suffering.

Well I think you're on the right track for finding a "cure" (for lack of a better term). I would think becoming as familiar with the technology as you can is indeed the key to finding a way to counter the effects.

I will say I applaud your presentation as until about 3/4 of the way through I was hard set on schizophrenic attributes as to the explanation of the phenomena. By the time I was finished however...you had presented in a way that allowed any preconceived notions or bias to be quelled. I wish you the best with your quest for the answers you seek.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Look you are not unique in that you are targeted; everyone is. Most, simply do not recognize that something is wrong, or they misdiagnose it, just as you have.

You want a solution? Stop dwelling on it. Your dwelling on it will only make it worse, because you are opening your thoughts to them.

When all else fails, pray.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

negative thoughts and filth being piped in your mind

The technology explanation is an echoed thought feed back to you. They see you are making a scapegoat for them, and so they feed it back to you. The technology twist is new, but the effect is not. It is ancient.

I do not need to see patents and examples of the scapegoats they want you to accept as the truth.

Furthermore, I granted you an allowance for those patents, examples, and even rumors of such things as the dulce collaborations and the aviary, when I said "Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories".

They are not in some bunker in the middle of nowhere, they are with you.

I am trying to be generous here, as I still feel this is off topic of what I delineated in the OP. I am not interested in whether you feel it true or real, or the result of possession or demonization. However, it is achieved, my interest is in solutions.

Having said that, this :

I refuse to accept that we befall such because we are responsible of "making a scapegoat for them."
This puts the onus on the sufferer; telling them that they are allowing this into their minds because, I suppose or can only extrapolate from what you are asserting here, they already suffer from some idea of persecution or at the least, enhanced or overblown guilt, or perhaps a case of extreme lack of self esteem, and therefore, make an easy "loopback" prey as you describe, allowing this in......

The patents, laws and very real "research and experimentation," that actually did take place, and made a long indepth study of how to subjugate, program, through language, hypnotherapy, tearing down a subject, to create and foment doubt, fear of pain, and outright loss of one's own mental processes, personality and psyche, to be replaced via hypnotic suggestion, coupled with biological methods of such reinforcement, physical pain, torture and abuse, which cooperation is the only relief from......

In short, I think you are taking a very narrow minded, theoretical view of something so complex and long perfected through the worst possible means, that if you have not been through such, had a mind shattered by both psychological manipulation as well as sensory manipulation and deprivation, as well as torture and abuse, on a REAL basis while kept prisoner, and then threatened with everything you love and cherish, such as children and family on top of it, you, without meaning to be offensive, have no idea what you are dealing with or what is being discussed.

It's as though you see it as something one suffers because their shortcomings, perceived personally, make themselves a target, and it happens through this "feedback loop," interesting choice of words, as it is computer speak for internet connectivity, conveniently becoming a target because you yourself, let this evil in and overtake you...... And I find your use of the computer network connectivity "feedback loop," to be a red flag as to your take on this issue.

It's not about accepting it as truth because they want you to. It's about awakening from so horrific of a nightmare in the morning, you are in the fetal position, and there is no relief possible during the rest of the day from the horror you are subjected to which leaves a physical trace in your brain through testing, actual physical observable effects. It has nothing to do with perception, or lack of strength on your part.

Furthermore, none of this is really rumor, Bleeep. If you do not wish to research it, the scope of it, then, to me, you become one of those who blame the victims. And if were just strong enough in our resolve, we would not suffer. Again, perhaps you do not think you need to see the research nor hear the personal accounts, nor see verifiable official documents describing what was, has and is being perpetrated, but your responses, to me at least, show your complete lack of understanding of it, as well as a sad lack of compassion. And this, foremost was what I requested in this thread. Suspend your personal judgement, and hear what those who suffer say. Blaming the victim for accepting what someone wants you to believe is true while your functioning, personal relationsihps, and public perception circumstantially is destroyed is hardly compassionate, nor a seeking to understand beyond a quip of a judgement.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
reply to post by tetra50

Well I think you're on the right track for finding a "cure" (for lack of a better term). I would think becoming as familiar with the technology as you can is indeed the key to finding a way to counter the effects.

I will say I applaud your presentation as until about 3/4 of the way through I was hard set on schizophrenic attributes as to the explanation of the phenomena. By the time I was finished however...you had presented in a way that allowed any preconceived notions or bias to be quelled. I wish you the best with your quest for the answers you seek.

If I reached only one person who usually responds thinking of schizophrenia, I have a good portion of what I sought to do here. Thank you for that and all your considered comments.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

To me, the OP has a very strong straw man vibe. Certain techs exist so everyone claiming to be a targeted individual must be telling the truth?

While I would like to think that my mind is open enough to contemplate just about anything, I can't help but feel that a little skepticism is in good measure. I just can't help but ask why a person would be selected.

So, to try to give an example of what I mean, let's imagine that we are talking about something like waterboarding. It is a real interrogating technique and, while I believe that people are indeed waterboarded, it is something that is not readily admitted.

So, if some average joe starts telling me that once or twice a month a car with guys dressed in black track him down wherever he is and force him into a car, take him to some hidden base to be waterboarded, I'm just supposed to believe him becuse waterboarding is real? Sorry but no, unless there is a good reason of why he would be selected then, I'm going to have to come to the conclusion that it isn't true.
edit on 4-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Look you are not unique in that you are targeted; everyone is. Most, simply do not recognize that something is wrong, or they misdiagnose it, just as you have.

You want a solution? Stop dwelling on it. Your dwelling on it will only make it worse, because you are opening your thoughts to them.

When all else fails, pray.

Look, you can't imagine the level, depth, nor oft repeated prayers. This serves to separate us from God. That is the whole point. I would not have survived as I have, fairly whole, and not just from the pschotropic effects, but much more than I will ever share here, which was real and physical and which no justice will ever address. No, sorry, I know many stories like mine, but no, not everyone is targeted in such ways.

I have misdiagnosed nothing, my dear. Many, many years, and the subject of much which I will never divulge here, evidence and physical happenings, not just the assault on the mind, back up where I come from. And the point of the OP, was not what I suffer, but many, many suffer, and probably from what I read, are far less adept at fighting it on an emotional level than I, as per my survival of sanity.

I find your solution belittling, and think you are unwilling, for whatever reason, to educate yourself perhaps a little more, if unwilling to even check sources I provided you. This is usually a dead give away for someone who just wishes to disagree, and stay in their comfortable proclamations, whatever the reasons.

For instance:

what in the world does this mean in relation to my OP? Are you saying having recognized something is wrong, it's that I am possessed with negative thoughts I have allowed in, and misdianosed it as a technological feature of mind control? If so, perhaps you would be more straightforward, and less personal.

and this:

Really? Stop dwelling on it. Just that simple. Hmmmm. You have absolutely no idea the horror that introduces itself in your mind, that you employ every very strong psychological attempts to thwart, from deflecting attention to actively telling the demon to leave you, and everything in between. I don't think you have the slightest clue what I am talking about. It isn't something one dwells on. It is something that invades, permeates, attacks, and renders helpless those who cannot rid themselves of it.

This isn't about me, btw. I wrote this OP for all those who suffer, and what I see it doing to their lives. Your answers to me portray my writing as complaining, whining and belittle the experience of so many who live this way, only to have someone like you tell them, you are the one letting them in, giving them what they want in your thoughts, reacting and it's bad for you because you dwell on it. I have never seen a less compassionate, betrayal of lack of understanding when one is reaching out on behalf of so many who suffer to belittle the op as though it is written solely for personal attention, when it was clear it was not, and then twisting that into blaming the victims of it for their own quandary. And if they only prayed enough, and stopped thinking about it, they'd be just fine.

I am plenty faithful. And I have quite a grasp of reality and am quite stable. All my life, I have been able to thwart what I did not want in my mind and dismiss it. When the onslaught is from a great many places, tech, circumstantial, social, reinforced with having been a test subject, and threatened in every possible way and physically attacked on more than one occasion, having your image photoshopped, etc.....when it comes at you from all sides so as to destroy your reputation and credibility, on top of what is happening to your mind, I think your response is quite insulting and belittling, to all of us who have gone through that.
And if you are indeed, targeted, as you assert, it certainly has not entailed the same scope, just judging by your replies here, and unwillingness to delve further into your research. But if you cannot come up with better than feedback loops, letting them in, blaming the victim, saying it's widespread and others just pray better, are more faithful or don't dwell on it, without being willing to do the research or hear the experiences of others like mine,
then don't bother replying, please. For it defeats the purpose of the interest I have hear in supporting those who suffer and helping them find ideas, ideas which do not switch the blame around on them.

con't

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Example of how I perceive your comments:

At 24, on his way to his first day on the job as a college graduated engineer, was hit by a garbage truck head on.
Minor skull fracture, expected to recover. In two days, his temp shot up to 106 F, inexplicably, and he was boiling from the inside. His brain swelled to three times its size, killing it. The born again Christians showed up to tell my sister, if she was a good enough Christian, was earnest and honest in front of God, and believed on Jesus as her personal savior, and if she prayed hard enough with true faith, he would be saved.
He died.
She must have dwelt on the worst outcome, letting it overtake her, huh? Or she wasn't a good enough Christian. It happened because she let the bad possibilities overwhelm her? What?
Never mind. This is not something we will see eye to eye on, and I have already wasted valuable time and let the thread through my lengthy replies to you degenerate to what it was not intended to be.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by tetra50

To me, the OP has a very strong straw man vibe. Certain techs exist so everyone claiming to be a targeted individual must be telling the truth?

While I would like to think that my mind is open enough to contemplate just about anything, I can't help but feel that a little skepticism is in good measure. I just can't help but ask why a person would be selected.

So, to try to give an example of what I mean, let's imagine that we are talking about something like waterboarding. It is a real interrogating technique and, while I believe that people are indeed waterboarded, it is something that is not readily admitted.

So, if some average joe starts telling me that once or twice a month a car with guys dressed in black track him down wherever he is and force him into a car, take him to some hidden base to be waterboarded, I'm just supposed to believe him becuse waterboarding is real? Sorry but no, unless there is a good reason of why he would be selected then, I'm going to have to come to the conclusion that it isn't true.
edit on 4-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Okay, point taken. But you have steadfastly ignored the message of the OP. I asked for a suspension of your needing to know there is proof.

Instead, I asked you to assume it is real, as with waterboarding, and then tell me what it would take for you to accept one was under such assault, and then what would be your advice for how to end said assault. I don't care, frankly, if you believe it is true. You've said, in your allegory, that it quite possibly is. But you require evidence from the "average joe," that this is happening to him. Why? I wonder. The average joe is the least able to fight it, prove it, monetary consdierations, etc, and no one would believe him for just the reasons you stated----what makes you so important, average joe. It isn't the importance of that average joe. This in fact makes average joe the perfect target of it. Because someone like you won't believe him. That's the best reason for his selection. It amazes me constantly that you cannot see the logic of this, while you see the logic of the flip side.
But never mind, it is not what I was asking for in responses anyway.
Another ATS thread mired in provability, instead of solvability and acceptance. It is why there will never be consensus reached to provide any kind of rising up, and demanding that such total obliteration of human rights to the nth degree stop.

Thanks anyway, for your opinion.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:01 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

The only way this could be feasible is if each person's mind operated on different frequencies, and said frequencies could be identified, and targeted at long range distances.

Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories, the feasibility of what you're saying is far too impracticable to lend any credence.

If it is real, it is possession - not technological thought propagation.

Again, I may have cited this thread in another response, but it is extremely cogent here: link

This is hard science. An interface between rat and human brain, providing the dominance of behavior through another's brain.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
Okay, point taken. But you have steadfastly ignored the message of the OP. I asked for a suspension of your needing to know there is proof.

Instead, I asked you to assume it is real, as with waterboarding, and then tell me what it would take for you to accept one was under such assault, and then what would be your advice for how to end said assault.

Wait, you are asking me what it would take for me to accept that someone was under such assault. I mearly answered by saying that there would have to at least be a reason why that person would be targeted.

You've said, in your allegory, that it quite possibly is. But you require evidence from the "average joe," that this is happening to him. Why? I wonder.

I believe that these type of attacks would not happen to people unless there is something in it for the attacker. Going back to waterboarding, why would anyone waterboard someone who has nothing to tell? So why stalk someone for no good reason? Doesn't seem logical.

The average joe is the least able to fight it, prove it, monetary consdierations, etc, and no one would believe him for just the reasons you stated----what makes you so important, average joe. It isn't the importance of that average joe. This in fact makes average joe the perfect target of it. Because someone like you won't believe him. That's the best reason for his selection. It amazes me constantly that you cannot see the logic of this, while you see the logic of the flip side.

That sounds like a cop out.

edit on 5-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I believe that these type of attacks would not happen to people unless there is something in it for the attacker. Going back to waterboarding, why would anyone waterboard someone who has nothing to tell? So why stalk someone for no good reason? Doesn't seem logical.

This thread is primarily not about stalking, though this plays a part in a complex situation. Perhaps you have not read the whole OP, nor responses further eplaining. Such as this: from the op:

Obviously, if you combine all this with a "Minority Report," type of reality, where fighting crimes becomes predictive in nature, needless to say, if I have communicated this well enough, everyone is screwed. So it begs the question: what makes you important enough to want to use you as a test subject, and render your life useless, defined for you, without your consent, and by technology all consider to be more "honest," than your own definition of "self?" Because, the whole point would be world domination, making us all automatons, and enslaved in ways beyond the usual manipulation of our lives through our basic needs to survive.

and this, in response to another post:

Surely there are concrete ways to make such stop. To identiy the perpetrators, and to make it stop, as if you by into the notion that our sum consciousness effects the outcome of reality, if you can convince enough of society to point fingers at a common blame in this way, identifying public enemy no. 1s, as a way to create oft spoken of "unity," then the people who try to speak out, and are targeted in this way, become the targeted blame to produce this "unity," and it destroys lives, and ensures a progression of events in controlling the population and its perception of others that may well destroy whatever choices we ALL have left---as in discernment of truth and fiction becomes ever increasingly obfuscated.

Not only that, but on a criminal level, it can be used to make the innocent guilty, and allowing the sociopaths that conceive of and make use of such to continue their crimes unabated, undetected, and seemingly the innocent, instead of the reality. In these ways, this tech has HUGE implications for all our futures.

and this, also:

I don't want to discuss whether you believe it is real, possible, etc. I want you to assume for a moment it is real and happening, to compassionately and empathetically realize what it would feel like for you, how devestating it would be, and then try your best to put our good minds together and come up with a concerted plan for making this stop, before we are enslaved on absolutely every level. Because what happens to a few, has a way of just being the testing for it happening to all. And by degrees, we are manipulated and turned into automatons, all of us.
And lastly:

As for the perps being brought to justice, this happened in the '70s in a limited way after hearings about MK Ultra. There were actual laws passed against the use of psychtronic weaponry or research on the civilian population. However, it has not stopped. In fact, it is my belief that only increased different methods, less detectable and proveable, so that it only continued and became self perpetuating, because the successes of it were so important to a particular consideration called complete world domination.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I have actually read the whole thread but none of what you reposted does away with the need for a reason for a person to be targeted. All those points show a means to an end but none give a clear idea of what that end, as far as any individual in particular is concerned, could possibly be or why X is targeted instead of Y or Z. This is where individual cases break down.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I said:

The average joe is the least able to fight it, prove it, monetary consdierations, etc, and no one would believe him for just the reasons you stated----what makes you so important, average joe. It isn't the importance of that average joe. This in fact makes average joe the perfect target of it. Because someone like you won't believe him. That's the best reason for his selection. It amazes me constantly that you cannot see the logic of this, while you see the logic of the flip side.

and you said:

That sounds like a cop out.

Yeah, well. I guess logic, or the reversal of a lack thereof, doesn't reach everyone.

And still, as I stated previously, this subject as many other--like con and chemtrails--
no matter how the OP is expressed, asking for specific things from responders, with in depth explanations as to why, and reasons why acceptance is paramount to going forward, and asking for a suspension of belief for a moment to see the logic behind why it would be a perfect mechanism for complete and total domination of a population, not to mention saving those suffering and perhaps brainstorming solutions and help for them so that those responsible are forced to stop, and that is this is not achieved, what it would mean for all of us.

and once again, i say this to you, if you can't see what this would means for total domination:

Another ATS thread mired in provability, instead of solvability and acceptance. It is why there will never be consensus reached to provide any kind of rising up, and demanding that such total obliteration of human rights to the nth degree stop.

As for the "cop out," that one gets me, but at least I got a chuckle out of it. It's reversal of the logic that you applied. Cop out is a cop out for want of a better way to disagree that makes sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

No, it is a cop out in the sense that it seeks to avoid answering the valid question of what is gained, by the execution of these types of activities on them, by claiming that being an ideal victim is enough.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join