It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Heck i'll talk about my ordeal first off when i bring this topic up most agree that i was stalked by some one or maybe a few but they don't count it as gangstalking so i got to debate them on the semantics of this stuff...

Any how it started in Decmeber of 2004 and i can guess what happen to a certain extent i was on a meesage board based on a game show now i know that players from this game were on this site they admitted it (common knowledge) and it was known however i kept ccriticizing one particular player in this game and i was harsh at times when i criticized him and it was stupid of me to think this player who was not known to be on this site was indeed there lurking ,i mean alot of players of this game went on this site like i said and they admited who they were...

Anway a former freind of mine nocticed i said former friend, wrote a very cryptic message on two boards we were on saying the same thing he worte H.O.W.H.N.W then after that he wrote and i quote "for those in the know. knows what it means" end quote, anway who the freak were the people in the know what was he even talking about.....

Anway that's when the stalking started right after that, so it ddoesn't take Nicolas tesla to relize these people stalking me were "his people in the know" also at the track i walk at during the night had three porta potties and they who ever started writing stuff in the porta potties but they were stupid, i mean if your going to gangstalk do it right, these bafoons writing in the bath room stalls gave me proof (i video taped the spray paint) for instance some one drew a picture of a eye ball saying "i;m watching you" also my dad had just died and i went to see him in the coffin before they buried him and his name was Thomas well in the porta potty they wrote "is that you in the box Thomas" i mean these guys were dame fools being open about it...

Also the guy that i criticized on that message board who played this game he came in second and won a big cash prize, so i do the math the guy who won the money (second place money) got in contact with my former friend both were on this board he was lurking while me and my former friend were posting just having fun the guy who just won the $250.000 probably offered him some money chump change the dude just won $25000 so he had the money to do this, also one night at this track some guy came on the track with a dog and as i was leaving i saw him get in the car and drive right by me and it looked like the guy who had won that money.....

The kicker is the dots i connected are pretty much spot on i mean i have a video tape of all the spray paint they did mocking my friends my dad and what ever, now some people would not call this a gangstalking incident but it's semantic beacuse they had a motive but to try and ruin my life because i criticized his game play on a stupid game come on , the one thing i do have fortunately that most TI's don't is real proof of the spray paint in the porta potties were all my friends and families names were mentioned were they pretty much outed them selfs, but before i show this to the po po (cops) i'm waiting for this to become a official crime.....

By the way here's someone else not related to the gangstalking thig , however this feaking guy would mind control people by using lke 3000 user names and do things through those names to alter his victims perception guy even went on another website not thinking anybody would see it were he bragged about mind controlling people my god you find some strange kats on the internet ....

Take a look......

splinterverse.wikidot.com...

Guy should stay in the Ronald Reagan Home for the Criminally Insane...

edit on 25-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

edit on 25-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Thank you, very much, KS for sharing that in this thread. Hopefully, it may help you in stopping what is happening to you, but also help others know they aren't alone, whatever level this is at for you--affecting your functioning in day to day life or totally disrupting every activity you attempt that involves concentrative activity--i.e. using your mind--and whomever is doing it--from some people loosely linked by internet activity through such things as gaming or fraternal organizations which claim they are outing and therefore, protecting people by doing so, when they have made judgements based on information given to them so they would reach just such a conclusion and engage in this behavior, or angry exes (those involved in property and/or custody disputes, which can get pretty bad and cause people to act vindictively), or government agencies, for whatever reason, to shut up someone who saw or someone who knows something they should not, or rogue, former employees, etc....

Wherever it's coming from, and however it affects you, you have a right to your mind, your identity, and the ability to fight others' judgements about you when it's inflammatory, deflammatory and erroneous--but you definitely should have the right to no one putting something through your mind that isn't a product of your own thinking.....

I saw you, KS and your story on the gangstalking thread Xoanon did, which I personally judged to be a trolling exercise, where he made himself sound as if he knew and participated in such activity while providing less than credible sources, it seemed, for the purpose of getting the "loonies," to come out, think they were safe and tell their experiences just as you and some others have, and then be an object of ridicule, deemed to be mentally unsound, etc... That was just my take, and I refused to participate in that thread for that reason. But I first saw your story there, and thought you were very brave to "out" it. One thing that you should consider here, in a situation like yours, is that sometimes if the perpetrators are at the level you are describing (kind of low on that totem pole of power slots, but nevertheless, able to be present and coalesce their actions around a certain individual, they all know and work against) what's going on may then stop.....because they know you are aware of what they are doing, and especially when you start keeping a journal, taking pictures and gathering "evidence" proactively, they become weary someone in law enforcement just may believe you. Or even a lawyer: it's called slander, and if you can prove it's affecting your ability to function in the workplace, get a job, or take care of yourself in this way, they are libel for it, and out the window goes the game show money....But it can also be good to not give too much away, allow them to carry on, while collecting evidence of what is happening, so that you can show an attorney, and eventually a judge, how far this has gone and affects you.

Fighting it depends on your ability to prove it, and then how powerful those perpetrating it really are. If it comes from a government agency, for instance, you are less likely able to fight it or make it stop.

I know what you mean about semantics and gangstalking. And because of that, partially, I didn't want this thread to really be about gangstalkiing, but to focus on the technology, patented and available and in use, and what having this pointed at you can do to your life, and what this means, by extension, to all our lives, and down the road, all life.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thank you tetra50 yea i was just giving one ppossible theory on what happen to me but one thing is for sure my former friend was clearly invovled and he was talking to "People in the know" which means more then one person was invovled even if it's only two people that does indeed makes it a conspiracy any way you want to break it down...

Yea as far as the semantics go in terms of gangstalking it's basically this for people who don't know... people say if you aren't attacked or spyed on by a government agency then it's not "gangstalking" and of course i disagree which i said in the Xoanon thread who agreed i was stalked after the evidence i explained to him but would not concede it was gangstalking to which i replied even if it's a bunch of kids from 4-chan using gaslighting tactics it still is gangstalking...

Anyway not to derail the thread anymore, anyone enquiring about theories on the potential of these type of weapons such as microwave frequency energy to satellite based psychotronics versions of these wepaons should check out Dr John Hall he is a expert in this feild....

Here is a example of Dr John Halls work.....

informationfarm.blogspot.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Look you are not unique in that you are targeted; everyone is. Most, simply do not recognize that something is wrong, or they misdiagnose it, just as you have. You want a solution? Stop dwelling on it. Your dwelling on it will only make it worse, because you are opening your thoughts to them. When all else fails, pray
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Say what!

Pray about it...when the technology puts words into your head over and over to the point of one having a psychotic break and carrying out that command as if their own mind was the originator of that command then I think you have severly underestimated the tech involved. Or is the idea too frightening to contemplate. What gives you the right to dismiss or to even to research the advances made into the tech and to callously say "just pray about it"
Opening your thoughts to them.....yeah right....what if you were targeted for an end goal...how could you shut off your thoughts as you would not be able to tell the difference between your own thoughts and introduced thoughts? What do you suggest slicing the brain?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

but it doesn't cut it for me because I am aware of experiments like the God Helmet, that works along these same lines or Robert Monroe's work with binaural beats and OBEs, both of which used volunteers so, no, you don't need to randomly target people out of the general populace to accomplish the refining of the technology. You even posted a link to a thread about a human connected and controlling a rat. It is out in the open. There is no need for the clandestine type projects that some propose.
reply to post by daskakik

"both of which used volunteers" where there are volunteers their is a paper trail. What if the volunteers were given benign instructions. And little damage or lawssuits followed?
What if the non-consented were used in a way to further an agenda with no accountabilty falling back on the perpetrators. I could name dozens of reasons for clandestine "ops" but then we would get into a slanging match.
Dont take this the wrong way but for someone you has used a high degree of logic in this thread you certainly dont allow trains of thought to find their own way...What is it you are doing here...what is the goal?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Are you being psi attacked?
Do you know it is a technological attack?

How can I debate with you that prayer is a good solution when you have no faith in prayer?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Of course there are dozens of reasons for clandestine ops but that is not what was being discussed. The question I made was what would be the reason for unconsenting test subjects for the refinement of the tech when consenting test subjects have and are being used.

My goal has been to point out that although the OP meant the thread to be about people who are actual victims of this kind of tech, we are not really in a position to discern who is actually a victim and who is mentally ill. So, this medium has its shortcomings in getting real help to the actual victims and it also fails those who don't need to counter technology but need help with mental health issues. The reason it fails is because there is no way to separate the two.

edit on 26-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Have you ever seen the movie Dark City?

I think it sort of relates to your predicament in a way.

I will say this about your question, because i at times in the past have felt like dark forces were after me. On the one hand, as was said in the novel catch 22, (and Kurt Cobain may have said it too) "Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you." I think many of us go through/are going through trials and tribulations of various sorts.

On the other hand, perhaps it is a test in which you are forged in the fire. I like to think in one sense we must take responsibility for our state of mind. Even in the face of hardship, we can choose how we face it, how we react. In fact, that may be the only thing we have control over, but that is everything, and really sort of what can set us free.

It's like being forced to find out who we are by being put through the experience of knowing who we are *not*. And once you know who you are, there is no one or nothing that can take that away from you, unless you willing give it. Re-cognize. Again and again, as much as it takes.

Don't buy into the victim role, it's on every commercial because that's what they're selling. "If only you had the new Ford Focus, everything would be perfect and you would be happy forever after, but better hurry, offer ends soon, and then you won't get to have that thing that you're missing." WRONG. You aren't missing *anything* That is just an example, obviously there are other layers.

Excuse the rant, anyways those are my thoughts at the moment. I've only read the first post so I'm going to have a look through what others have said now.

Peace. ~
edit on 26-4-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You are not derailing the thread in any way whatsoever, KS, and please don't think in any way that you are. Anything you have to say here is welcome...
I have not had the chance yet this mornning to check out Mr. Hall's work, but I will...thanks for the link. And I absoutely agree with your answers to Xoanan, btw. Has this activity stopped now?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Of course there are dozens of reasons for clandestine ops but that is not what was being discussed. The question I made was what would be the reason for unconsenting test subjects for the refinement of the tech when consenting test subjects have and are being used.

My goal has been to point out that although the OP meant the thread to be about people who are actual victims of this kind of tech, we are not really in a position to discern who is actually a victim and who is mentally ill. So, this medium has its shortcomings in getting real help to the actual victims and it also fails those who don't need to counter technology but need help with mental health issues. The reason it fails is because there is no way to separate the two.

But there is. There actually are some medical tests and some extremely sensitive imaging technniques that are applicable here. It's just they are not readily available to the general populus.....

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

Prayer is always a solution, to any hardship one encounters. But the point ConstruKtionofLight was making, I think, is that once you are a victim of this, it becomes extremely difficult to even get one's mind around prayer, on a particularly bad day. And if the attacks just keep coming, though the prayer may give you strength, it's certainly not an answer to thwarting what is happening to you.
I think the point is also that if this is your only answer, then you must not be comprehending fully what it is like to have one's thoughts hijacked so completely and utterly. Also, it isn't really fair to throw at someone speaking of this that they are suffering because somehow they are concentrating on it.....that it's possible, somehow, to just take control and banish it, per se, from one's mind. Sadly, this isn't the case. It just doesn't work that way. And in a way, this is a way of blaming the victim experiencing it, and this is hardly an approach which will either expose what the technology is being used to do to people, much less stop it.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think they are honing this technology and practicing/using it alot, and even in dream times now. They want total control. And yet, they don't have any if one starts to consciously work at turning their thoughts around. Its like you struggle for a time, ask for help from Family and work at turning things around or even your whole mood if its been its made leaden and then suddenly the door opens in the midst of the struggles and solutions happen, healing and your frequency raises and you are removed from this. This isn't to blame people, just that having hope and faith and working for remission and help/freedom from these lower frequency controls/assaults is a good thing. I would never give into any form of hijacking of my free will consciousness in waking moments or dream time. I believe the universe is interactive and we have a really Good Competent and Loving Team up there and they can raise anyones frequencies or hit the control switch so the ones doing this are only perceptionally coing things, it doesnt have to work.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Hi, Runciter33. Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to read.

It's like being forced to find out who we are by being put through the experience of knowing who we are *not*. And once you know who you are, there is no one or nothing that can take that away from you, unless you willing give it. Re-cognize. Again and again, as much as it takes.

These are very wise words, indeed. In fact, I don't know about anyone else here, but it's something almost word for word, I tell myself frequently that actually helps a little.

I like to think in one sense we must take responsibility for our state of mind. Even in the face of hardship, we can choose how we face it, how we react. In fact, that may be the only thing we have control over, but that is everything, and really sort of what can set us free.

I "like to think" this, too, but some of the point here is showing how far this technology has come. It's possible, and covered in some of the sources provided, that there are those under the influence of it, who don't even yet realize it. In fact, the point has been made here and in other threads, that complete denial of it to the rejection of all logic may be a sign that someone is under the influence of it.
However, overall my point to you is this: It's been perfected to the point, I believe, that it no longer is just about your mind and thoughts; it may very well be more even than inducement to act. If we have truly become puppets, as this was designed, eventually, to do to the population, at large, then this line will certainly have been crossed. It's been referenced, here, the information about making a rat's tail react from distancees across the world from said rat, by a computer interface between the rat and another--whether that was human or other rat interaction, I don't know, and it doesn't really matter. The point is still, that this is a physical action. So no, I don't know that I any longer accept anymore that your mind, therefore your reaction, going on to your physical body are yours any longer at all.
As I've said before, it is as though we are human avatars at this point, to some degree, for once anyone "official" admits to the use of it, mark my words, the next step will be to say it was to "help," to make improvements on the original human state, and the "filth" propogated and inserted in your brain, is the
"real you," and the interface is the providing of any "normal" or "good achievement" you may fight through it to make. I fully expect this will be the nextt step in defending the devlopment and continuing use of it. Those who know themselves, though, will know this is just another justification, a way to actualize living vicariously through another, using them as a mask, and making the guilty innnocent and vice versa.

No matter about the "rant," and I thought your comments added quite a bit to the thread. Don't assume, though, that because there were those here who wished to talk about what they've experienced, that any of them buy into a victim's role just by doing so. But to not speak up, is to watch others in the future pay the same price, that isn't theirs to pay. It's also a sure way to guarantee what is happening will certainly never stop.
Thanks for your contributions, and hope we will hear more from you.
Tetra50

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I think they are honing this technology and practicing/using it alot, and even in dream times now. They want total control. And yet, they don't have any if one starts to consciously work at turning their thoughts around. Its like you struggle for a time, ask for help from Family and work at turning things around or even your whole mood if its been its made leaden and then suddenly the door opens in the midst of the struggles and solutions happen, healing and your frequency raises and you are removed from this. This isn't to blame people, just that having hope and faith and working for remission and help/freedom from these lower frequency controls/assaults is a good thing. I would never give into any form of hijacking of my free will consciousness in waking moments or dream time. I believe the universe is interactive and we have a really Good Competent and Loving Team up there and they can raise anyones frequencies or hit the control switch so the ones doing this are only perceptionally coing things, it doesnt have to work.

Absolutely, and I am requoting your entire post because it needs to be read again, especially by anyone suffering from this currently. Do not let anyone else win the "right" to your mind. Or win a claim to your "right mind."
All good advice, Unity99. Hope, faith and prayer are never out of place, and should never be out of mind, especially when dealing with such an intrusion. Thank you for this, and reminding us all where healing resides. Just as with Runciter33 reminding us that we know whom we are, and we still have some power if only through our reesponse--even though we may over time grow doubtful about this. Even Bleeeep's suggestion to pray.
This is all very good advice, and perhaps our best weapon against an intruder using us as their mask.
Hold onto yourself, and wrap your arms around your "self," even if no one else is there to do it. Be your own bestt friend, and seek that connection with the good energy around you, for this is meant to remove you from even accepting it is still there--and it is.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

My point was that we can't point someone in one direction or the other because there is no way for us to know what kind of help they need.

That is one of the reasons I singled out your request that we suspend disbelief. You pointed out that you had seen members of ATS tell others to seek mental help and that is why you made that request but, for some that is exactly what they need. The catch is that there really is no way for people participating on a forum to know.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

My point was that we can't point someone in one direction or the other because there is no way for us to know what kind of help they need.

That is one of the reasons I singled out your request that we suspend disbelief. You pointed out that you had seen members of ATS tell others to seek mental help and that is why you made that request but, for some that is exactly what they need. The catch is that there really is no way for people participating on a forum to know.

Hi daskakik,
Finally, you and I reach a point of understanding, and wanting the same, the best for people and what will help them most....

I agree with you, and recognize "the catch" as you describe it. No, in the medium we are participating in, you are correct. However, knowing that both things exist, the state i described when asking for suspension of disbelief, was just as necessary to be posed, as the other--seek help from a mental health professional.

This is the thing, though: whether it is a symptom of a physiological illness or an onslaught remotely as I describe and others, here, as well, I will reinforce that advice from this perspective: whichever it is in the above description, either way at some point you will need a compassionate ear, and sometimes that can only be had from a counselor in the mental health profession. So, it is not out of bounds whichever the caues that the treatment, to some degree, reflects the same need. However, for those undergoing a remote attack, solving the problem is very different.

Your responses, however opposed to mine they have seemed, have kept this thread both alive and relevant, and I thank you for that in your participation. For, it has allowed many elucidations which are critical to those disseminating what is going on with themselves, and by extension, what others go through in life, as well.
Tetra
edit on 26-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

It came up in discussion because your protestations about the thread and the validity of the problem brought it up. And many reasons have been given you for why this would be necessary....which shows right away this is only being discussed because inherent in what you write, here, you show you are not just here, as you now claim, to say we cannot tell in this forum if someone is, indeed, under assault or just mentally ill, but this was an argument on your part to say that those claiming this is what is happening are mistaken, or have no valid basis for their claim.

It is one claim to assert you argue because the landscape (internet forum) stops us from being able to disseminate truth from fiction. It is quite another to then err on the side that all of us are just mentally ill and seeking cause and justification, making it someone else's fault, and that this is erroneous, as we are likely just mentally ill. It is quite clear from your responses, that although you claim it's just impossible to disseminate here, in this current medium, you will argue continually from a standpoint that anyone on an internet forum speaking of this by definition and that this is the place they are making such accusations must somehow, therefore, be mistaken.

There is plenty of health, online and otherwise, available to the mentally ill. My thread is about helping those who are not, and get into this position to the seeking they be made to "appear" this way, and the lack of help out there, and seeking to provide some, for those instead.

And yes, there are ways to separate the two, and they have been discussed here. As for vetting here and now, no, probably not. But that doesn't disallow the need for discussion that there is an existence of both, and that those in the other situation are not perfectly sane and valid, and need advice, compassion and somewhere to turn.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

But I never said that everyone was mentaly ill.

Your thread may not be about them but there is no way to keep them from participating or to know which is which, within the thread.

The need for the discussion does not alter the effectiveness of the medium. That has been my main point all along.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

However, overall my point to you is this: It's been perfected to the point, I believe, that it no longer is just about your mind and thoughts; it may very well be more even than inducement to act. If we have truly become puppets, as this was designed, eventually, to do to the population, at large, then this line will certainly have been crossed.

Ok nw this is getting to what i'm talking about. Yes; i believe this is possible and i certainly am open to it in fact happening. However that is the ultimate sellout. There is a saying that goes "If what is in you is brought out it will save you, if what is in you is not, it will kill you." Im paraphrasing but, through black magic, through technology they work their ways; which to my mind, the two are not so far removed from one another, in fact they may share a cozy little nest together. When we refuse to Keep it real and do our own part then it only gives the 'enemy' (which may be in all of us, in a sense, at least seemingly, in terms of ego etc.) power and relinquishing our own. But it is our choice to make, every time.

But think of this, on a collective level, you are already right with *this very thread* making a sincere attempt to take power back. How? By bringing to light and asking questions that search out for truth. So by intending to bring to such things to light you are suggesting something to consider for whoever reads this that, if there is truth to, empowers people because 'knowledge is power' after all.

On an individual level if your vibe is real and focus is true, then you are also thus empowering yourself. If you are clear with that, then imo you cannot truly be touched. Yes, it may seem that you are a target, because you are rocking the collective boat by you very presence, when the beast machine system that passes for consensus reality that we have all been duped with recoils and reacts to this.

The ego part in others and even in yourself will protest such change, but change is the constant. In my opinion, it cannot be stopped. But it is everyone together both collectively and individually who must make that decision. And all that each of us can do is practice being virtuous, kind, honest, etc etc and develop our gifts to the fullest and beyond that, let the chips fall where they may.

To be honest, i haven't heard too many of the specifics of what you are talking about, other than HARP, and sound weapons and things of that sort. So thank you for this thread. I'm not saying I completely buy everything that everyone is claiming about it, but its good to hear different sources and get a chance to follow it up if i want and do some research to determine the veracity of these sources myself as best i can.

I try not to spend too much time on these things all at once, because it will often turn my mind and focus paranoid, and i tend to dwell and sometimes get too negative about it, but it certainly is a good thing to know that more people should be aware about (if true) although on the other hand, I'm not sure if maybe everyone would be able to handle such information or accept it right away. Still of vital importance to know obviously though, and address as a society. Sooner the better.

Peace. ~

-edit- I would like to add, when i say technology, i mean more the way it is used and developed, not technology itself; which can be used for either good or ill depending on the will of the people employing it.

edit on 26-4-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join