It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

No, debunking is also part of what this site is about.

Sure the gray area is more lax on the need to provide proof but that doesn't mean that flaws and errors can't be pointed out, as long as it is on topic.

edit on 10-5-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large. By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members. As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use. In particular, Courtesy Is Mandatory. Insults, ridicule, harassment, abuse and similar behavior constitute a direct attack on what this forum is intended for, and will be treated accordingly. Members unable to politely discuss unusual, unproven or unorthodox subjects should avoid this forum.
Majik Site Administrator

edit on 10-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

...As always, skepticism is fine, but only when expressed in accordance with the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use...

and that is for the mods to decide.

I don't really think there is more for me to say so I will help you out with cutting the conversation.

See you around.
edit on 10-5-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Please post to the topic!
Off topic posts will be removed.
These off topic sidebars belong in u2us, not in thread to derail the topic.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
...the question: what makes you important enough to want to use you as a test subject, and render your life useless, defined for you, without your consent, and by technology all consider to be more "honest," than your own definition of "self?" Because, the whole point would be world domination, making us all automatons, and enslaved in ways beyond the usual manipulation of our lives through our basic needs to survive.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier...so I could have participated.
But...thanks for the OP. Seems you've put a lot of thought (experience?) into this.
Too much insight from the perspective of "a sufferer" (or one who has lived very close to such a sufferer) to be entirely theoretical in nature.
I have, of course, dealt with the same series of questions as you posed. The same fear of "being stalked" (though I had not heard of such a thing at the time)... The same fear of "technology" being used to flood my mind with thoughts not my own... Words, phrases, thoughts (benign, perverse &/or malevolent) seemingly infused in my mind...rapid-fire...constant... Reminds me of a scene from one of the Matrix movies (I think - the second), when Neo gets in to see The Architect... The Architects says something to Neo (to get a reaction?)...and all these video screens covering the walls...are showing video responses of...Neo...responding to said statement/question with every response possible.
While your consideration may hold value (government or whomever - using technology to develop a more compliant and malleable populace/society), I wonder what kind of intelligence-behind-the-technology would be needed, to respond as quickly and immediately as was typical of my experience/s.
On that count, alone, I have difficulty concluding that the culprit is anyone outside our own skin/s...(doesn't mean I've entirely discarded that possibility).

In specific response/reply to the question quoted above...
What makes each particular rat in a laboratory maze important enough to spend all those dollars...to construct the maze...pay the scientists & lab workers...feed it...identify it...test it...? No-one involved really cares about the rat... Right?

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

...the question: what makes you important enough to want to use you as a test subject, and render your life useless, defined for you, without your consent, and by technology all consider to be more "honest," than your own definition of "self?" Because, the whole point would be world domination, making us all automatons, and enslaved in ways beyond the usual manipulation of our lives through our basic needs to survive.

Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier...so I could have participated.
But...thanks for the OP. Seems you've put a lot of thought (experience?) into this.
Too much insight from the perspective of "a sufferer" (or one who has lived very close to such a sufferer) to be entirely theoretical in nature.
I have, of course, dealt with the same series of questions as you posed. The same fear of "being stalked" (though I had not heard of such a thing at the time)... The same fear of "technology" being used to flood my mind with thoughts not my own... Words, phrases, thoughts (benign, perverse &/or malevolent) seemingly infused in my mind...rapid-fire...constant... Reminds me of a scene from one of the Matrix movies (I think - the second), when Neo gets in to see The Architect... The Architects says something to Neo (to get a reaction?)...and all these video screens covering the walls...are showing video responses of...Neo...responding to said statement/question with every response possible.
While your consideration may hold value (government or whomever - using technology to develop a more compliant and malleable populace/society), I wonder what kind of intelligence-behind-the-technology would be needed, to respond as quickly and immediately as was typical of my experience/s.
On that count, alone, I have difficulty concluding that the culprit is anyone outside our own skin/s...(doesn't mean I've entirely discarded that possibility).

In specific response/reply to the question quoted above...
What makes each particular rat in a laboratory maze important enough to spend all those dollars...to construct the maze...pay the scientists & lab workers...feed it...identify it...test it...? No-one involved really cares about the rat... Right?

Wow, I conquer completely, especially that I wish you had found this OP sooner, but nevertheless, your participation at this moment is every bit as relevant had it arrived sooner.
Glad to have your opinion on board, so to speak. And with that, I suppose you have clearly demonstrated with my responses to you, that I, too, have my own bias. And I think you pretty much nailed it, too, as to why that might be.....

What you describe so very intimately and rings so true, I coud not have hoped to put it better in terms of what this is like to live with. And I can tell your description of it is too spot on for you to be able to express it that well and that completely. It takes a lot to share that, even that; for I know, and I must approach it in small doses lest it swalow me completely, sometimes.

I appreciate your contribution and much needed support at this time, or any other, for that matter. I am not trying to "stroke your back," as was alluded to by the mod.....I am simply telling the truth of how this resonates for and wth me.

I commend you for sharing something so very personal, Wandash. And hope you will continue to participate in this thread.
Tetra50

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

...What you describe so very intimately and rings so true, I coud not have hoped to put it better in terms of what this is like to live with. And I can tell your description of it is too spot on for you to be able to express it that well and that completely. It takes a lot to share that, even that; for I know, and I must approach it in small doses lest it swalow me completely, sometimes.

I don't know what to say, here... I don't know of a magic pill that will "make it all better". I simply "ignored" it as much as possible...and eventually...became a little bit calloused to it...
And, the longer I was able to re-assert some "independence" from it...the tougher the callous grew...AND
Every bit of what I just said is little more than wishful thinking.
It SEEMS to work that way...but I still feel very susceptible (vulnerable).
After my first experience, I had to stop working.
For months, thereafter, I believed I would never be able to work (in public) again.
When I did return to work...it was a tremendous struggle.
I would often have to quit shortly after starting.
Literally, pack my work, and leave.
Fortunately my work was not in the presence of co-employees or supervisors...at the time, and...I could work on the materials gathered at home (or, in private)...
And, it gave me time to grow more accustomed to "dealing with it" in social settings.
I don't know "where you are" in the whole scheme...but if you'll hang on to "who you are", I believe you will get past the terrific fear and uncertainty...and maybe...maybe...you/we will someday find that - (very optimistic here) - we've gained something (as opposed to having been "victims").

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

You know, I don't know how much of the thread you've been able to read, but certainly, I was realy trying to reach others living through similar, having so many times members having ied to wrie threads about it and immediately shut down with the schizophrenia type of comeback....and I truly wanted to write a thread where people felt comfortable talking about their expiences along these lines.

And, it gave me time to grow more accustomed to "dealing with it" in social settings.
I don't know "where you are" in the whole scheme...but if you'll hang on to "who you are", I believe you will get past the terrific fear and uncertainty...and maybe...maybe...you/we will someday find that - (very optimistic here) - we've gained something (as opposed to having been "victims").

Where I am is a very long story, indeed, and not appropriate, I feel, shared here--understand only for fear of repercussions for others for me to be so open about it. I have shared some of it. Certainly in you read any of my oher thread, or posts in others' threads, it wouldn't be hard to tell where I was coming from.

But I am in total agreement with you about this, and it has gotten me through much: hold on to who you knoow you are, not whom someone else attempts to define you as. And you can tell, really, once accustomed to it, what part is you and what part is not. But sometimes, just fighting your way through the day, the tremendous energy drain is incomprehensible.

I also, hope, very much like you, that somewhere down the road, so to speak, we will find this has been a testing ground of sorts, and we will have gained something and didn't really "lose" so much as we felt at the time.
Thand you, WanDash
Tet ra50

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

...You know, I don't know how much of the thread you've been able to read, but certainly, I was realy trying to reach others living through similar, having so many times members having ied to wrie threads about it and immediately shut down with the schizophrenia type of comeback....and I truly wanted to write a thread where people felt comfortable talking about their expiences along these lines.

Well - thanks!
Yeah - I only read the OP and a few of the first responses before deciding I wanted to respond in support of the proposition you posted...before anything pulled me away and I forgot about it (or lost track of it).
When I first realized (or - gave serious consideration to the possibility that) it was "a problem", rather than a "spiritual awakening" (if you will)...I was pretty devastated. I looked into the symptoms of various mental/psychological disorders...and it seemed I HAD THEM ALL.
...maybe I really am special...

Where I am is a very long story, indeed, and not appropriate, I feel, shared here--understand only for fear of repercussions for others for me to be so open about it. I have shared some of it. Certainly in you read any of my oher thread, or posts in others' threads, it wouldn't be hard to tell where I was coming from.

But I am in total agreement with you about this, and it has gotten me through much: hold on to who you knoow you are, not whom someone else attempts to define you as. And you can tell, really, once accustomed to it, what part is you and what part is not. But sometimes, just fighting your way through the day, the tremendous energy drain is incomprehensible.

Sorry for pushing that... Will look through some of your other threads/posts...
Would like to give a full nod of agreement to your last statement, though.

And thanks for your thoughtful responses. (Also - I've had a chance to read through some of the conversation since my first post...and - ho-boy, some of it doesn't look like a lot of fun...)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

LOL. No there was indeed a hard fought energy consuming battle through much of this thread, primarily coming from one or two places.. The rest who posted really had something to share, and I t hought their experiences were of great value, in being supportive to one another so they didn't feel so alienated, if nothing else. Plus you will find various links to valuable information buried throughout.

At some point, today, I finally felt it necessary to alert a mod, which resulted in a scolding,, as much towards me as anyone, as I got to a point where I couldn't stop arguing the same point about the OP, and the person arguing it as definitely pushing my buttons, and I was just as guilty by responding, probably, when I just should have ignored.
Anyway, enjoy the reading, and, once again, welcome your participation.
Tetra50

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Along the lines of further sourcing, there is this:

Bioelectromagnetics , also known as bioelectromagnetism, is the study of the interaction between electromagnetic fields and biological entities. Areas of study include electrical or electromagnetic fields produced by living cells, tissues or organisms; for example, the cell membrane potential and the electric currents that flow in nerves and muscles, as a result of action potentials. Others include animal navigation utilizing the geomagnetic field; potential effects of man-made sources of electromagnetic fields like mobile phones; and developing new therapies to treat various conditions. The term can also refer to the ability of living cells, tissues, and organisms to produce electrical fields and the response of cells to electromagnetic fields.[1]
Bioelectromagnetics

More from the source which includes very interesting and pertinent to this OP information:

Biological phenomena [edit]

Short-lived electrical events called action potentials occur in several types of animal cells which are called excitable cells, a category of cell include neurons, muscle cells, and endocrine cells, as well as in some plant cells. These action potentials are used to facilitate inter-cellular communication and activate intracellular processes. The physiological phenomena of action potentials are possible because voltage-gated ion channels allow the resting potential caused by electrochemical gradient on either side of a cell membrane to resolve.
Bioelectromagnetism is studied primarily through the techniques of electrophysiology. In the late eighteenth century, the Italian physician and physicist Luigi Galvani first recorded the phenomenon while dissecting a frog at a table where he had been conducting experiments with static electricity. Galvani coined the term animal electricity to describe the phenomenon, while contemporaries labeled it galvanism. Galvani and contemporaries regarded muscle activation as resulting from an electrical fluid or substance in the nerves.[2]
Some usually aquatic animals have acute bioelectric sensors providing a sense known as electroreception while migratory birds navigate in part by orienteering with respect to the Earth's magnetic field. In an extreme application of electromagnetism the electric eel is able to generate a large electric field outside its body used for hunting and self defense through a dedicated electric organ.
Thermal effects [edit]

Most of the molecules in the human body interact weakly with electromagnetic fields in the radiofrequency or extremely low frequency bands.[citation needed] One such interaction is absorption of energy from the fields, which can cause tissue to heat up; more intense fields will produce greater heating. This can lead to biological effects ranging from muscle relaxation (as produced by a diathermy device) to burns.[3]Many nations and regulatory bodies like the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection have established safety guidelines to limit EMF exposure to a non-thermal level. This can be defined as either heating only to the point where the excess heat can be dissipated, or as a fixed increase in temperature not detectable with current instruments like 0.1°C.[citation needed] However, biological effects have been shown to be present for these non-thermal exposures;[citation needed] Various mechanisms have been proposed to explain these,[4] and there may be several mechanisms underlying the differing phenomena observed. Biological effects of weak electromagnetic fields are the subject of study in magnetobiology.[citation needed]
Behavioral effects [edit]

Many behavioral effects at different intensities have been reported from exposure to magnetic fields, particularly with pulsed magnetic fields. The specific pulseform used appears to be an important factor for the behavioural effect seen; for example, a pulsed magnetic field originally designed for spectroscopic MRI was found to alleviate symptoms in bipolar patients,[5] while another MRI pulse had no effect. A whole-body exposure to a pulsed magnetic field was found to alter standing balance and pain perception in other studies.[6][7]
TMS and related effects [edit]

Main article: Transcranial magnetic stimulation
A strong changing magnetic field can induce electrical currents in conductive tissue such as the brain. Since the magnetic field penetrates tissue, it can be generated outside of the head to induce currents within, causing transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS). These currents depolarize neurons in a selected part of the brain, leading to changes in the patterns of neural activity. In repeated pulse TMS therapy or rTMS, the presence of incompatible EEG electrodes can result in electrode heating and, in severe cases, skin burns.[8] A number of scientists and clinicians are attempting to use TMS to replace electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) ten.wikipedia.org...Same Link

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Have a good weekend, all.
Tetra

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm not sure how I even stumbled into this thread, and I don't have any idea what it must be like to live with something like this. I do believe that it is very very possible that there are government experiments that would do such a thing. There have been horrendous experiments done to unwilling, unaware, totally innocent, average people throughout the history of this and many other countries. All any completely skeptical people would have to do is search online for "unethical experiments by the government" and "government mind control" and you can spend the day reading factual accounts on THAT part of the subject. THEN search "scientific breakthroughs telekinesis" with just those two subjects, you can imagine the possibilities if you accept that there ARE people THAT evil! There are indeed groups of scientists absolutely willing, and have HAD the tech necessary to make humans hear, see,feel, etc. whatever THEY want them to.

I wish I had actual constructive advice on how to deal with what you're going through, but I don't understand what its like firsthand, u2u me if you can.. Just wanted to chime in and offer support! I wish you luck

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ConstantConfusion3

Very nice of you, indeed, and much appreciated. You will find others here, if you read the entire thread, who are in need of that kind of support, as well. A few posts back, a member posted quite a graphic and (I feel) genuinie description that nails it, surviving it and what it is like, moment by moment at times, than I've perhaps ever read.
It's worth finding and reading, for you see it isn't just being evil for the sake of that or some people's enjoyment in that--they are only used in that grand scheme, for if they have a personal line at all, it has long since been blurred to the point of not existing any longer; And i's not, either, just for the sake of control and domination. One must always consdier that those who would steal your inherit freedom as natural life, just like theirs, but do not form their judgements in this way, and so will continue dominating thinking that just for the fact they've been able thus far to assert that control, means they are by definition superior and have the right to assert it. This "thievery" of another living beings life, equal, but perhaps not the same as you, but equal in the sense that all life has the same living value--indicates a willingness to subjugate, objectify and render what is human not worthy of survival.

Thanks for your time, reading and participation.
Tetra50

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
As promised a few pages back, I am gathering certain reserach to source one way some of these things reported may be achieved. This I quote is from Deepthought.Newsvine, where you will find a wealth of information. This quote is long, and therefore, I will not be surprised, particularly, if it is removed by a mod, but I stil find the info pertinent enough, and wish to pique interest, so that folks will familiarize themselves with the kind of experiments this man is conducting, and his results:

Well, I broke out some of my gear over the weekend and decided that I should analyze the E-field around a target. Given that we now suspect that the signal is in the higher frequency bands, somewhere between 35Mhz-30Ghz, I thought we could use a range of detection equipment to determine the presence of strong E-Fields on the target's body.

Frequency Counter

My first approach was to try a frequency counter, I used a GOOIT Gy560 (50Mhz-2.4Ghz). As I moved it around the target's body I noticed that the detected frequency was changing in a predictable fashion. Moving up the body would increase the frequency and moving down would decrease it. I then tried doing the same thing with a glass in the room, I got the exact same effect. Left-to-right, up-and-down, the frequency changed in the 200-600Mhz range. The signal was not 100% accurate in relation to position, but the average over time could be used to estimate a distance between two relative points. I walk from one side of the room to the other, a distance of 5-6m, then back noting the frequency as I went. At one side it was 380-400Mhz and at the other it was 480-500Mhz on average. Not only this, but it was consistent. Moving back and forth always gave similar average values.

I have no idea what was causing this, or the source of it. When I looked online, the only similar technology I could find was a 'Frequency Scanning Array' which allows waves to be steered in space depending on their frequency. If this was modulated in some fashion, it could also be a very effective imaging tool.

For now, I need to mark it as 'odd' and it would required analysis with proper equipment to determine source and function. I must also note that it is in the correct frequency range to be absorbed by the body.

EMF

I could see that this approach was going nowhere as I unable to isolate the target from the background interference. So, I decided to take a different approach. Earlier in this series we had postulated that the system was employing an adapted form of MRI, that is it was inducing time-varying gradient magnetic fields around the body, or in specific areas. Given this, it implied that a time-varying E-field should also be present and given the required field strength to cause peripheral nerve stimulation, it should be readily detectable with modest equipment.

I reached for another piece of equipment, an Electromagnetic Radiation Detector DT-1130 (single-axis). This little tool tells you the power of a time-varying E-field in microWatts per square cm (μW/cm2). This time I swept the room with the meter and it read zero everywhere, except very close to electrical outputs. As a cheap digital meter, it is not in any way, shape or form considered particularly sensitive. For example, it needs to be within 10cm of a active wall socket to begin detecting the field.

For reference in the next portion of this article, I will provide you with some typical readings from around an average home using this meter. These values are the strength of the E-field at a given distance from the meter:

Energy saving bulb - 960 μW/cm2 at 5 cm.
Wireless telephone - 2-7 μW/cm2 at 1 cm
DL500+ Challenge Activate two-way radio (range 2Km) - 1500 μW/cm2 at 1cm.
Standard wall socket - 1200 μW/cm2 at 1cm.

The great thing about this detector is that it starts flashing and beeping in the presence of an E-field. There is also a 'hold' button that will keep the value on the screen. Other than switching it on, there is nothing else to do to use it.

Now that I had swept the room and ensured the meter was functioning correctly, I began to move it around the body of the target relatively quickly. The device started to flash and beep randomly as I moved it around, it sounded like we were at a checkout in a supermarket. I took some readings from different areas of the body. In terms of field strengths there was no real pattern to it, one moment a field was present, the next it was gone.

In order to detect the field, the meter had to kept in continuous motion, otherwise it would not register it. This led me to conclude that some form of static field was being generated and the relative motion made it appear time-varying to the detector. It may also be that the time-varying nature of this field was outside the range of the detector (50Hz-2GHz) and the detection was indirect based on another process.
con't....

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   

He started to guide me to areas where he was experiencing muscle contractions and sensations of pressure and sure enough the detector started to beep away over the exact spot and stop as it was moved away. I recorded the field strength in these areas and it ranged from 200 μW/cm2 to over 1600 μW/cm2. That meant at times, areas of his body were experiencing fields that had greater strengths than the output of a standard mains wall socket. Obviously such field strengths were associated with pain which typically begins around 800 μW/cm2.

It was obvious that we had finally detected the presence of the signal indirectly.

I had to sit down at this point, to be honest I was fully expecting this to be a waste of time. I could now understand the process behind the range of physical effects, from muscles contracting to evidence of peripheral nerve stimulation. It was as I had suspected, a gradient across the body inducing currents.

I could also see how a similar process would occur within the brain, inducing hallucinations and other sensory effects.

Well, now that we can detect it, the question becomes what is the source of this signal? Is it related to an unknown effect by standard transmission systems or is there a purpose built device?

I started to run some very quick calculations, making some major assumptions. I assumed that the signal strength was able to deliver the full field strength in the far field. This is obvious nonsense, since at any significant distance the transmitter would need to be in the hundred GigaWatt range and its signal would have set off the EM detector. You can see the path loss here:

-123dB at 1000Km (35Mhz)
-117dB at 500Km (35Mhz)
-109dB at 200Km (35Mhz)

-145.5 at 1000Km (450Mhz)
-139dB at 500Km (450Mhz)
-131dB at 200Km (450Mhz)

This implies that the local field strength is built over time with a combination of weak signals. This makes more sense and can be attributed to complex interactions. That said, these factors would not be present everywhere, nor would they demonstrate intelligent behavior such as complex interaction, independent reasoning, etc.

We're looking for a new class of weapon and it is very real.

Though I will be posting more from this particular deepthought.newsvine source, I hope that this will pique enough interest that others will take a look at this site, and experiments this man is in the process of conducting. This, obviously, is one of the many ways we are "puppetized," or turned into slaves without visible chains or automatons, virtually human androids, paradox intended.
Tetra50
edit on 11-5-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Now this next set of information, again from Wikipedia, is getting into physics as it realate to physical matter, the molecules that this matter consists of, and their bonding or repulsion within a vaccum, and with electromagnetism or the molecules negative or positive charges, and how this affects their ability to experience something called a dipole moment, where they either bond because of a temporary charge due to electromagnetic effects, or are repulsed, under the same conditions, involving the introduction and observed effect of the electromagnetic field.

Biomagnetism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biomagnetism is the phenomenon of magnetic fields produced by living organisms; it is a subset of bioelectromagnetism. In contrast, organisms' use of magnetism in navigation is magnetoception and the study of the magnetic fields' effects on organisms is magnetobiology. (The word biomagnetism has also been used loosely to include magnetobiology, further encompassing almost any combination of the words magnetism, cosmology, and biology, i.e. magnetoastrobiology.)
The origin of the word biomagnetism is unclear, but seems to have appeared several hundred years ago, linked to the expression "animal magnetism." The present scientific definition took form in the 1970s, when an increasing number of researchers began to measure the magnetic fields produced by the human body. The first valid measurement was actually made in 1963,[1] but the field began to expand only after a low-noise technique was developed in 1970.[2] Today the community of biomagnetic researchers does not have a formal organization, but international conferences are held every two years, with about 600 attendees. Most conference activity centers around the MEG (magnetoencephalogram), the measurement of the magnetic field of the brain.

This I find, though extremely technical, useful in understanding the macroscopic theory: The microscopic theory assumes pairwise additivity. It neglects many-body interactions and retardation. A more rigorous approach accounting for these effects, called the "macroscopic theory," was developed by Lif#z in 1956.[12] Langbein derived a much more cumbersome "exact" expression in 1970 for spherical bodies within the framework of the Lif#z theory[13] while a simpler macroscopic model approximation had been made by Derjaguin as early as 1934.[14] Expressions for the van der Waals forces for many different geometries using the Lif#z theory have likewise been published.
[edit]

Although all this physics may seem off topic here, it really isn't. It is simply an atempt to delve more deeply into the Quantum Entablement, and how on a basic molecular level, there is evidence that this smallest of building blocks of matter are influenced by electromagnetism, paired off then or repelled, dependent upon the "vaccum" that is produced in order to observe the "paring function," and how electrogmagnetism, given off by every living creature as its body move through its processes, and how the molecules making us up are reacting, quantumly entagnled, as it were, and moving up the ladder to controlling the smallest particles we are made of, and how the manipuation of them with the elecromagnetic field can effect health, well being, emotion and all other empirical observtaions and perceptions.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Here is an example I am providing about electromagnetism, its field, and its effect and integral nature within biologial systems, such as your body, physically, and in its states of consciousness:

Magnetomyography (MMG) is a technique for mapping muscle activity by recording magnetic fields produced by electrical currents occurring naturally in the muscles, using arrays of SQUIDs (superconducting quantum interference devices). It has a better capability than electromyography for detecting slow or direct currents.
Contents [hide]
1 History
2 See also
3 Notes
4 External links
History

The development of this technique has been influenced by the development of SQUIDs.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You will notice that the acronym for SQUIDS, is Superconducting quantum interference devices. Hmmmm.
You see, at this point in history in the study of molecular and applied physics, it was thought and observed that this pairing of polar dipoles, which shoud repel, is only momentary, dependent upon the electrostatic charge converting one or the other, and, of course, the environment and conductivity involved. Interestingly enough, this was termed as the phhyscis of relativity or applied physics, or fundamental mechanical physics. And interestingly, at that time, it was thought the molecules affected and momentarily pairing in a dipolar way, were only effected thusly, in close prosimity. Then came along theoretical physics, and the specialty of quantum entanglement amongst paired diploar paired devices at any distance.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This applies to the electomagnetic fields which surround every living thing due to its charge it its particular matter, made up of either positively, negatively, or neutrally charged molecules and their ineraction with the emf enviorment, as everything functioning does so with electrical impulses.

Magnetomyography
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Magnetomyography (MMG) is a technique for mapping muscle activity by recording magnetic fields produced by electrical currents occurring naturally in the muscles, using arrays of SQUIDs (superconducting quantum interference devices). It has a better capability than electromyography for detecting slow or direct currents.

Now, some of the point of all this physics is someone on another thread asserted to me that this is a buch of "woo," and that there is not electromagnetic field and since there isn't one it cannnot possibly interact with or be utilized to control one like a puppet.

This admitted research for mapping muscle acivity y recordin the magenetic field produced by the vey electrical currents that caue the activity to translate between thought in the brain, and actual motion of the muscle, once having received that single, belies what this individual asserted. And if you are reading between the lines of mu source, once you can track the electromagneti field involved in the brain transferring to action by the same body, you would at one understand how to do this remotely, oneself, to the other.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join