It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

If they made a movie about this as long as in the beginning they state that it's based on a true story then i welcome that because if it was a hit movie it would wake people up to the problem in masses...

posted on Apr, 16 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by tetra50

Indeed, it would be the stuff of nightmares! Not bad plot material for a cool sci-fi story, either, really. In any case, it's a good thread topic.

And, indeed, if you read the whole thread and what many have to say here, once we got past the usual attempts at derailing, it is quite a nightmare, but a reality many are living, or suffering through.... Actually, as to the science fiction plot comment, I've been an avid reader of it from quite a young age, and this is part and parcel of many, many books already.

Thank for the comment about the thread topic. Unfortunately, before writing it I kept seeing attempt made which got shot down usually fairly rapidly, at least if the thread was written from a personal point of view as someone suffering through it... Either that, or it is quite possible people post about it, trying to sound as loony as possible to denigrate the possibilities working at that from a different angle.

But no one posting here really seems to be coming from that position, and there are some who may take offense at your comment, because for them it isn't just a "story,"; it's the actual horror of everyday they are struggling to live through.
Thank you for commenting, though.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

reply to post by tetra50

Indeed, it would be the stuff of nightmares! Not bad plot material for a cool sci-fi story, either, really. In any case, it's a good thread topic.

And, indeed, if you read the whole thread and what many have to say here, once we got past the usual attempts at derailing, it is quite a nightmare, but a reality many are living, or suffering through.... Actually, as to the science fiction plot comment, I've been an avid reader of it from quite a young age, and this is part and parcel of many, many books already.

Thank for the comment about the thread topic. Unfortunately, before writing it I kept seeing attempt made which got shot down usually fairly rapidly, at least if the thread was written from a personal point of view as someone suffering through it... Either that, or it is quite possible people post about it, trying to sound as loony as possible to denigrate the possibilities working at that from a different angle.

But no one posting here really seems to be coming from that position, and there are some who may take offense at your comment, because for them it isn't just a "story,"; it's the actual horror of everyday they are struggling to live through.
Tetra

Well, in the sense of an "interesting plot", I mean such a medium could be used to show people what it's like. Psychological dramas do well, and can offer information on topics people might not otherwise be aware were even out there. I certainly don't mean to belittle, or trivialize, what anyone is going through. Apologies if it came across that way, to any offended. I am actually of the mindset that a lot of what some would call "paranoia", or some sort of delusion, could have a basis in something real, in some cases. I think the mental health types want to assume some mental disorder far too quickly, without even investigating to see if a claim is valid. Stories like this one ex-boyfriend found living in attic could easily make a person seem paranoid, if they reported it, and no one believed them. Of course, there are more insidious forces that could cause problems as well. I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet - though I want to - so I probably have missed some accounts. I will get to that after posting this, though.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dantose

You make a lot of very good points about how people unwittingly reveal so much about themselves. personally, I don't think it's any accident that these gang stalking incidents seem to be more and more prevalent, the more people use social media websites. I have SEEN people, on FB, posting literally just about every aspect of their day. A lot of those people don't even set the privacy to prevent non-friends from seeing the posts. Many more walk around with a smart phone practically glued to their hands, texting, online, on FB, and so forth, all while broadcasting their location to anyone with some degree of tech savvy. In SO many cases, it would be all too easy to follow such people, and play head games based on what they revealed about themselves. It's basically just an expansion of what fortune tellers have done for ages. Little clues can tell a lot to an observant person, and too many offer more than just clues.

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
After being a victim of this for ten years I wrote a treatise for the Government called PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE AND MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT CAPABILITIES AND METHODOLOGIES that got me a stint in the mental hospital and being labelled permanently insane,your only option is to suffer it sweet no-one will believe you.

In your experience, did you ever find any way to counter what was happening? Any clues to the technology or other methods being used? Personal details aren't necessary; I am just looking for a better framework.

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by tetra50

I have actually read the whole thread but none of what you reposted does away with the need for a reason for a person to be targeted. All those points show a means to an end but none give a clear idea of what that end, as far as any individual in particular is concerned, could possibly be or why X is targeted instead of Y or Z. This is where individual cases break down.

edit on 5-4-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

That's a valid question. For any action, there is usually some reason. Possibly, a targeted individual could fit some needed mold, such as certain thought patterns, brain activity, etc. There are differences among people, after all. Those chosen could be simply more vulnerable, and thus suitable material for some sort of experiment. Those doing this could be doing research, or they could simply be flat out evil, and want nothing more or less than to torment someone.

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by tetra50

I'm sorry, but I can't be any more clear in what I think is happening: It is “they”. The fallen ones. The angels cast down from heaven.

That is a very valid assessment, and would also provide a reason. Such beings are evil, and enjoy making people suffer. They need no other cause.

Even cases of things like "remote viewing", and so forth could have a spiritual cause. I have read some on that, and apparently there are "entities" that viewers have encountered, that they cannot explain, and that seem anything but friendly.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The only choice left is that we all hold hands and sing kumbaya. We don't need a machine and we have each other to get over the mental stress.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
Going to chime in. I've had childhood amnesia for the majority of my life. Over a year ago, I started finally regaining my childhood memories. In an effort to keep stimulating those recollections, I did what was logical and started looking through all of my mother's stores of things from my childhood to try to trigger more recollection. It was during these hunts for memory triggering objects that I found a tape that sent a very cold chill through me. Why? Because I remembered a period of time that I had chosen to avoid thinking about as it was a truly horrible period in my life where I was being drugged by my mother and bombarded with subliminal and hypnosis tapes. I had talked very rarely to those closest to me about this time period so it wasn't like I totally forgot it. I chose to forget it to be absolutely clear so no "false memory". The tape was not a mass manufactured tape. To prove that, here's a picture of it: imgur.com... *snip*

No matter how bad a situation is, it's worsened by a betrayal of those that we should have been able to trust. Your testimony makes me feel like I am lucky to have had the disfunctional family I got. NO amount of sympathy will change what you went through, but I do feel for you.

Your case does sound more like an individual using something they should not have, but it also shows that such methods are actually available. Considering all the public knowledge of psychic research, mind control, medical testing, and so forth that has been exposed, I really don't know why anyone would doubt that some faction of government might still be using such methods, or worse. Even if most weren't aware, such things could be hidden.

If you are able, I am interested in hearing what the intended goal of this horrible treatment was supposed to be. Do you have any idea what sorts of subliminal messages were used? If you don't feel like sharing, that's alright. A PM would work IF you feel up to it, but don't want to post on the boards. If not, I understand. I can tell from your words that this isn't an easy topic for you.

At this point in time, are you able to deal with this past history, and find ways to move past it?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight
I dont want to sound negative, but I'm afraid justice may never come. Not that I ascribe to it but one hopes there is a Heaven or hell for these anti humans ( I dont use the word animals as animals have more compassion ).
After carefull study I even think that the idea of Karma has been slipped in as an eastern philosophy conjuct with western dualism of heaven /hell to keep the sheep obedient.

Bless you. May you find peace and freedom.

I can understand the doubts, but I firmly believe that there IS a heaven, and there IS a hell, and real justice WILL come. Those that commit such evil acts will pay for what they have done. For those hurting, there is hope. No need for any church, or any money; it's a personal thing between each person and the Savior.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Providence1
*snip*
It all started with the death of my friend, roughly 6 years ago.

It sent me on a roller coaster of literally thousands of paranormal experiences, dozens and dozens of encounters with truly unexplained UFO's, alien encounters, etc. and yes, most of these were witnessed by people other than myself.
*snip*
And then of course the synchronicities. How quaint that that whole phenomenon seems to be inherently connected with the paranormal and E.T. type of stuff.
*snip*
Well this was all fun and games, despite the occasional feeling of extreme dread of some very dark, malicious...thing lurking over my shoulder....it was all fun and games until about 2 years ago.
*snip*
It was as if a false persona had been instilled in me, a racist, bigoted, perverted, one hell of a malicious spirit that was desperately trying to make itself me. I fought, and continue to fight it to this day, but thank fully I have recovered to a significant degree.
*snip*
If you wish to get more details about this, send me a private message.
*snip*

All in all, that sounds very spiritual in nature. By "spiritual", I mean evil ones, demons. That feeling of something evil lurking is a very good indicator. It IS possible to sense them. I am very glad that you have been able to fight this, and do have questions. A PM is most welcome, if and when you want to, and have time.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Maybe I was a little harsh earlier. I just don't like people making light of the way TI's are tortured.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by tetra50

Tetra

Well, in the sense of an "interesting plot", I mean such a medium could be used to show people what it's like. Psychological dramas do well, and can offer information on topics people might not otherwise be aware were even out there. I certainly don't mean to belittle, or trivialize, what anyone is going through. Apologies if it came across that way, to any offended. I am actually of the mindset that a lot of what some would call "paranoia", or some sort of delusion, could have a basis in something real, in some cases. I think the mental health types want to assume some mental disorder far too quickly, without even investigating to see if a claim is valid. Stories like this one ex-boyfriend found living in attic could easily make a person seem paranoid, if they reported it, and no one believed them. Of course, there are more insidious forces that could cause problems as well. I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet - though I want to - so I probably have missed some accounts. I will get to that after posting this, though.

Hey LadyGreenEyes:

Just want to say thanks for further elucidating your first comments. When writing the thread, I tried to promise people to share their stories, and sort of make an effort to be the "compassion guard," if such makes sense to you. I have read thrreads approaching this subject many times on ATS, and it usually disintegrates into ridicule of anyone trying to tell what their expereience along these lines has been. So your clarification there goes a long way, I feel. I also want to thank you for your continued participation and good perceptions.

This, last, is not so much to you as to daskakik, whom you replied to a few posts ago, and that member's assertions that without a "why" as to someone suffering and the motivation behind targeting them,,,,I am reminded of a gangstalking thread on here not long ago by a member named Xoanon....I hate bringing it up in a way, because I didn't really want this thread to be concentrated so much on the gangstalking aspect, as I did the methods and technologies used of controlling people's minds and even behaviors. Anyhow, in Xoanon's OP, the member alluded to how TI's are turned, frequently, into what he called "perps," for stalking, themselves, if for no other reason, to get themselves out of their own nightmare and participate, as a "rehabilitated" participant.....and then he alluded to all the many reasons why this might appeal to some enough to get them to go along with harrassing others (other than freeing themselves of their nightmare, and isolation, craving a sense of belonging again), as an "overblown sense of patriotism." I found this revealing, important and rather obvious. If someone has been utilized in MK Ultra like "reserach," or Monarch programming (different things for different purposes, but linked in some ways, nonetheless) then it would be in the very best interest of corporations testing technologies, universities participating in "research," and government covert agencies conducting such "projects," to hide and negate their perpetrations on people, many of whom were children when it began. If that isn't a reason that's obvious, then I don't know what is. And, of course, there are many more "commonplace," reasons, as well: such as, a bad divorce from someone
cont

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
powerful who holds a grudge, stalker types, etc. The CIA, itself, has somewhat of a history of targeting "rogue" agents, or people who have worked for them and later not been comfortable with whatever they did in that capacity and tried to discuss it.......

Having said that, it is very important to recognize that people will seem to discuss this milieu in a serious, believing fashion, when they are really trying to discredit it in a backdoor sort of way. And there are people who just say outrageous things about it, doing the very same, to make anyone who makes such a claim appear mentallly illl, unstable or ludicrous in some other fashion.

This happens to people. Perhaps, much more than we know or certainly acknowledge. And my focus has been to try to shed light upon it, while providing a supportive place for vicitms of it to tell their stories.
Thanks again, for rreading and participating.
Tetra50

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

Hey, glad to see you are still with us, even though I wasn't for a while.
Tried to pm you as to the reasons, but that "flood control" thing is in effect.
Yes, I get angry, frustrated, and the contemplation of the subject matter in this thread can be emotinal and exhausting, and so I opened my mouth on a particular thread (by management, so to speak) and directed something I am not proud of at a moderator.
Therefore, I was punished and admit it freely. I have promised to mend my ways, be nice and been granted an earlier reprieve than usual.
Hope you are doing ok.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thanks, tetra. Just the usual.

Glad you're able to post again.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

yes, well....I just opened my mouth again.....here we go. There's a current thread about Rosanne Barr, and a member who took up five or six initial pages of this thread, referenced this thread there.....and called my request in the OP for suspension of disbelief so that people could actually discuss their experiences without the usual mentally unstable labels being applied, so that people just give up----and this person called this "codependent," as though "we need other victims to believe it is real." Those weren't the exact words, but.....

I know I should let this go, as this person has made clear their disbelief, time and again. But I could not help but respond to that comment because he referenced WhiteAlice and himself, and that both of them came out of THIS thread where I asked for a suspension of disbelief, and then invoked the codependency, to support his assertions. Of course, he is welcome to his opinion. But I do resent that this member chose to carry his disbelief here to another thread.....

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Just read some of it. There's nothing we can do about deliberate ignorance. If people are unwilling to at least consider possibilities then they aren't worth the time.

We should spend our time communicating with those who are honestly willing to consider that there is something to this harassment.

I don't care who knows that I'm a TI. This tech exists and it is being used on innocent citizens because those citizens have spoken out in some way or threatened the existing power structure in some way.

I threatened to write a book about my employer's abuses. I am now a TI, six long years and counting.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 123143

You know, the member I addressed in that thread, didn't argue really that this is real....but how can you tetll a victim from a faker.....

The thing is, I agree with that member completely. Which just goes to show, how we live in a paradigm of divide and conquer..... So sad. I just wrote on that thread, that this serves NONE of us....
The doubting just perpetuates what happens eventually, in that chain of people and events, and meanwhile, we are being negated as a species because of that. I truly believe that. Recognition of this is all important because your mind and control over it, is the most sacred bastion yet.....it trumps the castle, the kingdom, so to speak, property or identity or anything else you can come up with.

that is why I am here. That is why I speak. That member also doubted that ultra programmed people could speak and not be killed, as mob bosses would kill any mob member that went "rogue." All that says to me is not getting it. Not getting what those of us who spoke up have gone through, physically, mentally, and suffering being isolated outcasts in society.....
But I have to say, and I think I am no better than any other, what I see of society these days, I have no wish to join that coalescence.

I happen to think I am being baited lately; it doesn't matter really. You wanna know my story? It isn't unique, and doesn't really matter. My point here, was this is WHAT IS GOING ON......and it hijacks everything we presuppose our lives and country are about.....

so there you go And that's the way I ROLL

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
Maybe I was a little harsh earlier. I just don't like people making light of the way TI's are tortured.

Completely understandable, considering the reactions from some. I didn't really clarify the meaning in that post, either.

I can understand questioning claims, and considering the possibility that SOME aren't real, but we KNOW the government has done nasty things in the past, and there isn't any reason to think that would completely stop.

Personally, I have encountered someone that seemed to believe they had something happening, but didn't. In that case, the person was a hotel guest, who insisted the room they had wasn't keeping out whatever they claimed was being "beamed into" their head. At that point in time, there wasn't any real talk about this sort of thing (no internet, either), so we at the desk weren't really sure how to handle the situation. What I ended up doing was moving them to another room (after they had already been moved a couple of times), and telling them this one would be better, more shielded or something. After a short while, they called us back, and said the room was indeed better, and they were safe from the beams. So, in that case, it seemed like a real mental issue.

I also once knew someone that spoke of being abducted, and in that case, it seemed very real.

In ANY case, we should try and listen to the person, and at the least, offer sympathy and understanding. Some acceptance that the claims could be true is good as well, because it is possible. LRADs are a proven technology, for example, that could be used to make someone "hear voices". Some sort of device that could interfere with and perhaps control nervous system impulses isn't beyond the realm of likelihood, either. There is also a very real possibility of a spiritual attack, that could manipulate people even more, even "altering" reality for them. In a forum like this, we can't know the reality of what the person is experiencing, and unless a person is clearly contradicting themselves, simple courtesy isn't too much to ask.

In any case, is removing the thing in your throat something you have considered?

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hey LadyGreenEyes:

Just want to say thanks for further elucidating your first comments. When writing the thread, I tried to promise people to share their stories, and sort of make an effort to be the "compassion guard," if such makes sense to you. I have read thrreads approaching this subject many times on ATS, and it usually disintegrates into ridicule of anyone trying to tell what their expereience along these lines has been. So your clarification there goes a long way, I feel. I also want to thank you for your continued participation and good perceptions.

Well, there are some in any site that are very skeptical, and some skeptics can be rather rude. Sometimes, there are places people see so many that really are coming in and posting nonsense, that people get jaded, and start to treat any such stories as false. I suspect that is the main goal of those posting the nonsense in the first place; to discredit the real accounts. After all, if such things are happening, and under some sort of government control, on whatever level, then having people working as disinformation agents would be logical.

For me, unless a story simply screams "BS", I try to at least give the benefit of the doubt until I can learn more. I have enough personal stories that are incredible to many to understand that sometimes things happen that do not seem "real". In my case, they are more things I have seen, and some spooky stuff, but they are very real. Hearing heavy footsteps in an attic, for example, ONLY on nights my husband wasn't home, in this one horrid house we rented for a while, is one example. Apparently, he's a "ghostbuster", since they really don't like him, and are never there when he is. So, to a point, I can understand.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

At that point in time, there wasn't any real talk about this sort of thing (no internet, either), so we at the desk weren't really sure how to handle the situation. What I ended up doing was moving them to another room (after they had already been moved a couple of times), and telling them this one would be better, more shielded or something. After a short while, they called us back, and said the room was indeed better, and they were safe from the beams. So, in that case, it seemed like a real mental issue.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yes, there are those that will say I have an answer to everything, but I would like to point out here, that, can you see that it''s possible this person was really undergoing such harrassment, and once you responded, they harrassment was relieved, just to make them seem "mental?"

This, I believe, no rather KNOW, is how it works. So that those suffering can't get anywhere with their claims, bc they just seem "mental," for the exact reasons you just described. If it can be turned on, so to speak, it can be turned off, to give the appearance desired, and the judgement you reacted with.....no offense to you. There was a time I would have reaacted to that the same way....but now, I'm afraid, I have seen and lived through too much to dismiss almost anything.....
And maybe that, in itself, is my downfall. But I have seen others suffer, lived through it myself, and saw what resulted......and so I choose to speak up and fight that. Personal choice, certainly, and incurs a very high price, I must say, for those of us that do make that choice.

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

At that point in time, there wasn't any real talk about this sort of thing (no internet, either), so we at the desk weren't really sure how to handle the situation. What I ended up doing was moving them to another room (after they had already been moved a couple of times), and telling them this one would be better, more shielded or something. After a short while, they called us back, and said the room was indeed better, and they were safe from the beams. So, in that case, it seemed like a real mental issue.

reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Yes, there are those that will say I have an answer to everything, but I would like to point out here, that, can you see that it''s possible this person was really undergoing such harrassment, and once you responded, they harrassment was relieved, just to make them seem "mental?"

This, I believe, no rather KNOW, is how it works. So that those suffering can't get anywhere with their claims, bc they just seem "mental," for the exact reasons you just described. If it can be turned on, so to speak, it can be turned off, to give the appearance desired, and the judgement you reacted with.....no offense to you. There was a time I would have reaacted to that the same way....but now, I'm afraid, I have seen and lived through too much to dismiss almost anything.....
And maybe that, in itself, is my downfall. But I have seen others suffer, lived through it myself, and saw what resulted......and so I choose to speak up and fight that. Personal choice, certainly, and incurs a very high price, I must say, for those of us that do make that choice.

That is certainly a possibility. In that case, my main concern was trying to be sure this person got a decent night's rest. From what I could gather, no one on the night shift had any complaint, so, no matter what the reality there, at least that was accomplished. If there was a real threat, I could not stop it, so all I could do was offer a different room, and not talk to the person as though they were crazy. Courtesy and respect are something people don't see enough of these days, and something we can all offer.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join