It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
After being a victim of this for ten years I wrote a treatise for the Government called PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE AND MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT CAPABILITIES AND METHODOLOGIES that got me a stint in the mental hospital and being labelled permanently insane,your only option is to suffer it sweet no-one will believe you.

So sorry it has taken me so long to write more to you, as I admire your tenacity more than I can say....but I wish you would share more of your story. But thank you for what you did share.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The tech exists and is in use. I am a victim of it. My life was destroyed by it.

What is needed is a support group.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I thought of two things reading the first page. The first I've forgotten reading, the second is this.

I believe minds can be linked. This not having to be explicite with people you know, so my mind could be linked with one of brazil, or russia or whereever. So if these people are attacked it could have influence on other people 'intuitively' sensing there is something wrong.

This can be very disturbing. It's an emotional trauma.

People harassed fight back with their minds. It's in fact a complete war of the minds that is done. I think the inducers underestimated the possible effect of their doings, but in fact they might as well know very clear what they do. But they themselves, as to what I've explained, can be a little bit influenced by it too. It's a complete humanity disorder this thing. Everybody suffers. But there are different types of harassment, very destructive ones completely making people inable to function anymore. Mass confusing types. What else, you know..

Very, very good thread tetra50. I'll read the rest of the pages to comment.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Maybe shizophrenia, is psychedelic, is truly mind.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Another thought, they can make certain energies look like other energies to the ones who sense.

So one links his mind to the outside of these energies, while with the heart they are connected to the different core. The core received a mantle consistent of a different wave. This could also lead to leading the mind away from the energies the heart need.

One word, Destructive to the human psyche. There are many different forms of attacks. See, there are those that aren't attacks directly.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

It could as well, and what I can also be, just magic from the devil.

So we have two types of mind control. But some control can be done undone just by moving on with the right moves (this according to being put to the test by Satan)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123143
The tech exists and is in use. I am a victim of it. My life was destroyed by it.

The best support gorup around is Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance they are the biggest support/activist of there kind here is the link..........

www.freedomfchs.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

All of your theories are possible because all theories are possible, i believe different forms of magik are possible natural telepathy is a possibility even if we stretched the esoteric... energy vampires could be a theory and then there is the topic at hand that this torture is done through the use of specific developed technology....

There is many possibilities because so many are out there, the key is for each person to do there own math add up what is logical to them and take it from there.....

This is a thread about one of those possibilities and a legit one at that....

edit on 11-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by tetra50

Maybe shizophrenia, is psychedelic, is truly mind.

Ah, I have considered this, also. Perhaps it is seeing absolutely, and being tuned into the general consciousness, hearing, everything.....
Certainly it is worth considering.
But, in my experience, a fractured mind has few benefits.....and much pain.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Perhaps because of distance and scheduling, we could treat this thread in that way. It is what I hoped for. Please, if you feel safe, share your story with us. I guanantee to be the "compassion guard," in terms of responses.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I thought of two things reading the first page. The first I've forgotten reading, the second is this.

I believe minds can be linked. This not having to be explicite with people you know, so my mind could be linked with one of brazil, or russia or whereever. So if these people are attacked it could have influence on other people 'intuitively' sensing there is something wrong.

This can be very disturbing. It's an emotional trauma.

People harassed fight back with their minds. It's in fact a complete war of the minds that is done. I think the inducers underestimated the possible effect of their doings, but in fact they might as well know very clear what they do. But they themselves, as to what I've explained, can be a little bit influenced by it too. It's a complete humanity disorder this thing. Everybody suffers. But there are different types of harassment, very destructive ones completely making people inable to function anymore. Mass confusing types. What else, you know..

Very, very good thread tetra50. I'll read the rest of the pages to comment.

Please do, as your time permits. I value your unique insight, and welcome further of your thoughts on this.
And thank you so much for the kind words. Be safe, and be well.
Tetra

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Angle

So we have two types of mind control. But some control can be done undone just by moving on with the right moves (this according to being put to the test by Satan)

yes, as you read the whole thread, you will see these ideas discussed, here, as well. What my thoughts are on this is, for analogy, there are the mechanics of how this is done, then there is who or what is responsible. Such as, religion does not deny science, nor does science deny religion, really. This has been a planned divisively
viewed disagreement, engendered, to divide and concquer when it is a false position. Each seeks to explain something in different ways, but both are equally possibly true, one being the mechanics or physics, and one being the spiritual, ethereal, corporeal......no matter the mechanics of how life began, there was always that unexplained first spark of life that lit its fire.

But, ultimately, your best point yet, DESTRUCTIVE to the human soul and mind.
edit on 11-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Angle

We are promised in almost every form of theology and spiritual pursuits that our character will be trial by fire, to melt away what isn't us, for our response, in our lucid and conscious, self controlled moments is what matters most. All will one day experience a moment in our lives, perhaps more than one, and at the time may even seem quite insignificant, but will reveal the truth of whom we really are, deep inside, at our core.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

The best support gorup around is Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance they are the biggest support/activist of there kind here is the link..........

www.freedomfchs.com...

And thanks so much again, KS, for giving this info for everyone, as that is the point of the thread, support, getting together and helping each other. You have been great throughout this thread in your responses in that spirit.
tetra

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Angle

All of your theories are possible because all theories are possible, i believe different forms of magik are possible natural telepathy is a possibility even if we stretched the esoteric... energy vampires could be a theory and then there is the topic at hand that this torture is done through the use of specific developed technology....

There is many possibilities because so many are out there, the key is for each person to do there own math add up what is logical to them and take it from there.....

This is a thread about one of those possibilities and a legit one at that....

edit on 11-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

YES, although there is no need to limit the thread as long as we are talking about the same plaguing, destructive, loss of autonomy, crippling symptomology. Though, I wish to avoid treating any of it as mental illness which the victim is responsible for because of his/her own shortcomings.......
But thanks again for supporting the point of the thread. With more readers and posters here like you, we can only hope that more of us will tell our stories, feel safe so, support each other, and even perhaps, find some solutions for relief, justice and ending what is, indeed, taking place.
IMHO, we cannot hope to end any other thing negatively happening that is written about on the site daily, until this one thing is exposed, and ended.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I don't usually post youtu.be videos, and this song has no direct relationship to anything we are discussing here, but somehow gives me comfort, so I thought I'd share it with all of you:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Two more for your listening pleasure, and the last definitely does apply to this thread:

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This isn't the best rendition of The Future, but didn't have time this morn to search for better. And the last one I will post, by the same artist, I think, also is quite applicable here, and maybe even somewhat supportive for those participating in this thread.

edit on 11-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

Actually, a pretty significant percentage of child sexual abuse and incest cases are not real- they are false memories. (there are many psychological mechanisms that cause this) But

Any have statistics to prove this? How were these statistics collected and what methodology was used?

from wiki
en.wikipedia.org...

"False memory syndrome is defined as:

[A] condition in which a person's identity and interpersonal relationships are centered around a memory of traumatic experience which is objectively false but in which the person strongly believes. Note that the syndrome is not characterized by false memories as such. We all have memories that are inaccurate. Rather, the syndrome may be diagnosed when the memory is so deeply ingrained that it orients the individual's entire personality and lifestyle, in turn disrupting all sorts of other adaptive behavior...False Memory Syndrome is especially destructive because the person assiduously avoids confrontation with any evidence that might challenge the memory. Thus it takes on a life of its own, encapsulated and resistant to correction. The person may become so focused on memory that he or she may be effectively distracted from coping with the real problems in his or her life.[12] Emphasis in original

The concept of FMS has proven controversial,[13][14] and the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders does not include it. Paul R. McHugh, member of the FMSF, stated that the term was not adopted into the fourth version of the manual due to the pertinent committee being headed by believers in recovered memory.[2]"

Note the above

was not adopted into the fourth version of the manual due to the pertinent committee being headed by believers in recovered memory.[2]"

So we have a group of "professionals" who fall into the categories of beleivers as opposed to unbeleivers...
]

When it comes to the victim, it doesn't matter whether it really happened or not. Real or imagined, it has the SAME effects in the long term. The same psychologcial damage, blockages, fears, defenses, etc.

True

One of the things a mental healthcare professional learns to do is suspend judgement and simply be receptive. That is actually very hard for many people to do. Sometimes it is what we need most though. Something my shrink parents explained to me long ago and that stuck in my head was that

True. But and just as a thought experiment let us consider.

A "psych" has a vested interest. Do you think all psychs come from a neutral position. What if a large enough group of victims pointed to something grand akin to an agenda or the simple evil sexual gratification of perpetrators in "high places" preying. An evil so horrible that the mind of the common man shuts down and doesnt know how to deal with the idea of a hidden group of those in power "feeding"

Would not a psych be employed to first of all come up with the idea of " a false memory " as a subjective label, then label the victim as such, and then "offer treatment" You see how the victim is further ensnared by the perpetrator.

Now when I see "professional learn to do" in the above all it tells me is that a professional is one who belongs to an organiztion/beleif system that adheres to a doctrine of consensus thinking. They have studied, got the qualifications and the letters after their name but at the end of the day they belong to a mindset that deals with the subjective mind in ways that "doesnt rock the boat" or bring "disrepute" to their professional body.

Ah, I don't know. When I had strange experiences, I went to a shrink. I didn't ask strangers on the internet to help me. There are times when real human contact and presence is preferable to a computer screen.

And a shrink at first is not a stranger? One cannot ignore the benefit of face to face contact for help. But doing own research and canvassing a wide range of views cannot hurt and in fact may bring a wider perspective Remember that the minute you walk into a psychiatrists room you are labelled "patient"

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

And, for my personal part, compare enough notest in hopes that someday we may reach a true bottom to this, where those who do truly suffer it have the opportunity to be freed from it, that there may be some justice down the road for those perpetrators

I dont want to sound negative, but I'm afraid justice may never come. Not that I ascribe to it but one hopes there is a Heaven or hell for these anti humans ( I dont use the word animals as animals have more compassion ).
After carefull study I even think that the idea of Karma has been slipped in as an eastern philosophy conjuct with western dualism of heaven /hell to keep the sheep obedient.

Bless you. May you find peace and freedom.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join