It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do: advice sought on a controversial topic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This thread will deal with a controversial topic or two, topics that when are adressed here, typically, on ATS, the OPs are generally challenged for proof, the voracity, the probablity that they are suffering mental health (specifically schizophrenia type symptoms or drug or alcohol problems, or just a general unwillingness on their parts for taking responsibility for their issues, and looking instead for an outside "force," or conspiracy to be blamed.)

Having described it this way, I would like to rise above those typical reactions, not get into specific sourcing for the existence of mind control or manipulation technologies or the use of them--while I can give those sources and make a case for their actual existence--but feel, in general this would take the focus off what I would really appreciate and rather like to focus upon in responses from the diversity of thought found here on ATS.

So, if possible, it would be greatly appreciated if we could not descend in this thread to the typical reactions described above. I will give an example here: many of those who post op's in regards to this subject, such as gang stalking and targeting individuals (for this is part and parcel and strongly linked in what I describe), get the most typical response of : why would a government, research entity via the latter, or anyone in possession of such technology, focus upon you? What makes you so important that those researchers or government branches in charge of such, would focus on someone like you. I see this as a fallacy in logic, and an ad hominem type of attack, obfuscating and derailing the obvious: that these people write about this in a cry for help, in one way or another, to receive validation, to be believed, and also to warn others of the use of the technology, and warn against what the future may bring in light of such and what it may mean to others.....and then obviously, from my position, anyway, how it can splinter the core of an individual, and result in their ostrasization from society, to the point of losing credibility with their personal relationships, doctors they may seek help from, and in short, participating in "normal society," in terms of finding and securing their employment opportunities for the purpose of survival, which, let's face it, depends upon a certain perceived of balance and acceptance from outside society, which we depend upon, for jobs, careers, and bottom line: protection. For if you are labelled a whackjob, you become an "open target, in an open season type quandary," in a way, for all sorts of victimization, for no one will believe if you seek help for even criminal, physical attacks, once you have been labelled in this way.

And so I present a hypothetical for your consideration, ATS, asking you, just for the purposes of consideration of my questions, to suspend your belief just long enough to assume that someone is telling you the truth of what is happening to them along these lines. But first, I would like to explain a little bit about what this would mean to an individual under this kind of attack.

It would constitute, in a very real way, the actual rape of your intimate and innermost psyche. Your thoughts would be monitored, to determine what unhinges you the most, your points of pscyhogical weakness, necessary for those employing such devices to get the maximum desired affect: rendering you shattered, personality-wise, making it almost impossible to fight back on an emotional level, much less on a real, concrete level in seeking help to end what is happening to you, for the whole purpose of said technologies is to make you appear to be mentall unstable, at the very least, extremely paranoic, and worst, schizophrenic. After such labelling by medical and psychological professionals, your credibility in all ways is shot. Getting help then becomes almost impossible. And as your paths of seeking help and assistance close down, as your relationships deteriorate, for such an onslaught, daily, negative thoughts and filth being piped in your mind, tends to shatter the psyche, and working to shut it down becomes ever harder. The effect in the end, is total isolation, disenfranchisement from any kind of life, social or professional or otherwise, the damage to you so pervasive and all consuming.

This brings us to another of the typical responses: well, just block it out, ignore it, can't be all that bad.
But, I find these responses to be from people both resist, wholeheartedly, the possibility of such and so therefore, have a particular insensitivy and inability to understand what this psychic onslaught of daily and sometimes constant negativity that can render one only able to sitting, fighting what doesn't belong in their brain--and yes, I wholly believe that those who suffer from this know with certainty what is a product of their own mental processes, and what is not, what is, rather, introduced, piped in, etc....

Not to mention the idea that there are various ways, technologically, to expose people to this abomination. Strong word, I know. But truly, the whole idea of the "thougth police," and the breeching of the last bastion of privacy of an individual, their mind, is nothing short of an abomination, when you think about it. And most concerning, accompanied with functional MRI, and different methods of supposedly being able to "read," and/or actually visualize what goes on in an individual's mind, further creating the possibility of pschological labels, predictive behavior, etc., this means even further abomination...... When the fact is, quite simply in computer technology, a line into your modem, is also a line out. And these premises and techs were built upon neural mapping, and computers were created with something akin to the neural mapping of a human brain, always aiming for such an interface, that would subject the individual, quite obviously, to not only the motivations of the operator's of the machine, but to render the machine's conclusions more valid than the assertion of the individual to define themselves, rather than be defined by the machine and its observations.

What this means, really, is if you can see into a mind, theoretically, then what is "seen" there, could also very well have been put there. And in terms of viewing this on a computer, you could even theoretically skip the link, just putting some functional MRI pics in the right format, and not even be linked to someone's mind, just claiming it is so.

Obviously, if you combine all this with a "Minority Report," type of reality, where fighting crimes becomes predictive in nature, needless to say, if I have communicated this well enough, everyone is screwed. So it begs the question: what makes you important enough to want to use you as a test subject, and render your life useless, defined for you, without your consent, and by technology all consider to be more "honest," than your own definition of "self?" Because, the whole point would be world domination, making us all automatons, and enslaved in ways beyond the usual manipulation of our lives through our basic needs to survive.

I've gone on long enough, I think, to get the point across as to what I am asking all of you to consider. And am wondering if you can suspend long enough your disbelief in this being possible, probable or the tech even existing and being used.......

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

What would you do? Try to walk in those described shoes and the path they are set upon without any control of the individual, forced to walk this path with compassion, and give some honest feedback about what could someone suffering this do? Who would you appeal to? How would you go about exposing what is happening to you, and finding the source in order to stop it?

Thanks for reading and thinking.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Well i can only answer your question about the kind of technology needed to do what you described in terms of it being real or not is yes it's real i have read specs on types of techs being able to do so....

Here's a thread i have linked people to in the past but it warrants it here too, it describes technology that can do what people fear, sad but true......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But once we understand that this is capable it allows us to theorize in a much more clear way...

edit on 4-4-2013 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
1 leaves it in the hands of the LORD if said conduits are there which 1 does not doubt for all it takes is the connection to advanced techs etc. With that OP very interesting well written share. Thanks for caring for others who may be exposed to this type of observations. Its wild because the same things may be going on with ALL the ENERGIES related w/o knowing as some can be like lets say flytraps as to attract questionable energies closer as so THEY Are WATCHED/EVALUATED... (like lets see how they deal with this 1 l
l: your turn ) So who knows where the observations stop as far as who's watching who and from what perspectives locations and where the boundaries of observation are leveled off as far as what can ? take? and where is privacy RESPECTED. hmm
snf for the good read

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by King Seesar

Agreed, King Seesar: You and I have followed many of these same threads. And having said that, I believe we have many of the same sources for the technology, in all its myriad forms, meaning: there are many ways of attacking the personal psyche in this manner. One thing that makes it very hard to prove, for if you seek proof for just one of the many techs, and it doesn't prove out, well, then, you are that much close to the "whackjob," label, making it much harder to seek proof of other invasics techs, later.

Another factor making it so hard to prove, and everyone requires that proof, naturally.

But my question here, is suspend the arguments or disagreements of the validity, existence and use of such, and can we move beyond that long enough to get the wonderful minds on this forum to apply their intellect to the best course of relief, provability, and most importantly, STOPPING what is happening, so that those suffering can have hope to recover their lives....

This topic is oft discussed here. What I would like is a discussion more along the lines of what do you do, confronted with such, to make it stop, change it, recover your mind, your life, and the sanctity of your mind, your thoughts, and your future health.

Appreciate greatly your input, btw.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It seems the OP answered his own question. Since you are discounting any method we would use to counter it there would be nothing left but to submit.

You haven't left much room for debate in your OP since you defined the guidelines very strictly. Given the scenario you laid out a person would have absolutely no choice, no counter, no way of combating what you have described.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Yea i get what your saying (Good thread btw) how i would tell anyone dealing with this type or other types of mental attack through what ever means is to adept your perception, after all we are the makers of our own reality to a certain extent and if we can over perceive any type of control/attack by what ever means along with believing in a higher power if one choices then your half way there of learning how to cope with certin types of modalities..but perception is a huge key...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
1 leaves it in the hands of the LORD if said conduits are there which 1 does not doubt for all it takes is the connection to advanced techs etc. With that OP very interesting well written share. Thanks for caring for others who may be exposed to this type of observations. Its wild because the same things may be going on with ALL the ENERGIES related w/o knowing as some can be like lets say flytraps as to attract questionable energies closer as so THEY Are WATCHED/EVALUATED... (like lets see how they deal with this 1 l
l: your turn ) So who knows where the observations stop as far as who's watching who and from what perspectives locations and where the boundaries of observation are leveled off as far as what can ? take? and where is privacy RESPECTED. hmm
snf for the good read

NAMASTE*******
edit on 4/4/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

I agree wholeheartedly. I think often the intrusion can be so subtle, people are not even able to recognize the controls they may be under, and therefore, the manipulation of their beliefs and actions, thereof. Scary thought, indeed, for it is human nature to assert that , "my mind is mine," and a comfort, as well. But, in my experience, this intrusion for some reaches such a penultimate, abominable level, such as pure filth and negativity piped in daily, even in sleep, that the effect is a total shattering of the individual who then recognizes, "This is not me. These are not even thoughts, much less my thoughts, but someone else occupying and piping in the most horror they can into my brain." When it reaches that point, the effects on every level of the individual's life are pervasive and completely debilitating to the point of destroying one's perception of self, if it goes on long enough, a shattering, as I said, of the psyche, even though you are still aware of the difference in your mind of what is you and what is not, but the intrusion of technology replete with commentary and pictures, which may lead you to absolute nausea, so deblitating it is.

I read a thread the other day where a woman who had experienced a UFO sighting was afterward experiencing a "synchronicity," (though what she described is not what I think of as synchronicity, per se.), where if she had a thought, instantaneously someone else would voice the same thought in her company, or she would hear in on a radio broadcast, or while watching television.

This even further is "mind blowing," for want of a better description, for if that were happening on top of what I describe in the original OP, can you imagine?

Example: Someone who has never been racist, in fact, worked and lived their entire life in fighting such. And one day, only around African Americans, began to hear words in their mind like, "n@#**er b@tch." Or fat people, and the same happening in their compnay, when at, say, forty years old, the person experiencing this, had never, ever had these kinds of reactions, judgemental, negative, racist, etc......

Can you imagine how this would further produce a kind of complete withdrawal from the sufferer, further isolating them, especially when it seemed people around them actually "heard," and responded with negative looks, body language, etc.?

As far as leave it to the Lord, many survive it this way, I believe, however debilitating. Left to such a quandary with no control over what is happening, all that is left to do is pray.....and assert that the Lord knows who I am, and I must have faith with that, even if those around me suffer from what they "hear" coming from what they think of as me. This is the only strength, then, to be depended upon. But little comfort, when trying to do simple day to day tasks, like the grocery store, even driving down the street, or running the simplest of errands, if those are the moments that one is plagued in this way.

Thanks for such a nice reply.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

run ghost ? programs simultaneously within the mind would be my guess, so who KNOWS which is the actual and not preevaluated and preassessed and Downloaded. Therefore the scan program gets infinite possibilities to chose from distract and process all why revealing itself it seems, this is all hypothetical Hopechest.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

As cliché as it is...and without being as seemingly aware of said technology as what you appear to be...a tinfoil hat seems like the best means to an end from a relief perspective.

More specifically a Faraday Cage...I would think that to pull this off would require a signal of some fashion to be used to hijack the test subjects mind most likely significant to said subjects individual frequency so to speak.

If it were me...and I knew I was of sound mind and I was sure this was caused via outside influences...I would try this method to at least rule out the frequency/signal source of the mental terrorism.
edit on 4/4/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
After being a victim of this for ten years I wrote a treatise for the Government called PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE AND MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT CAPABILITIES AND METHODOLOGIES that got me a stint in the mental hospital and being labelled permanently insane,your only option is to suffer it sweet no-one will believe you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by tetra50

Yea i get what your saying (Good thread btw) how i would tell anyone dealing with this type or other types of mental attack through what ever means is to adept your perception, after all we are the makers of our own reality to a certain extent and if we can over perceive any type of control/attack by what ever means along with believing in a higher power if one choices then your half way there of learing how to cope with certin types of modalities..but perception is a huge key...

Ah, but KS, that is the point. This is beyond our perception; it is the configuring of a perception about us, using our minds as the weapons to do it. This, I believe, trumps all defining of the world through your perception and making your own reality, because the mind is where this takes place, and this is full frontal assault of just that, your mind......and fighting that can be so personally overwhelming, no matter how sure you are of what is you and what is not, and the falsehood of what is being piped in your mind, combatting it, when you can barely hear your own thoughts through all that negativity becomes almost impossible.

Surely there are concrete ways to make such stop. To identiy the perpetrators, and to make it stop, as if you by into the notion that our sum consciousness effects the outcome of reality, if you can convince enough of society to point fingers at a common blame in this way, identifying public enemy no. 1s, as a way to create oft spoken of "unity," then the people who try to speak out, and are targeted in this way, become the targeted blame to produce this "unity," and it destroys lives, and ensures a progression of events in controlling the population and its perception of others that may well destroy whatever choices we ALL have left---as in discernment of truth and fiction becomes ever increasingly obfuscated.

Not only that, but on a criminal level, it can be used to make the innocent guilty, and allowing the sociopaths that conceive of and make use of such to continue their crimes unabated, undetected, and seemingly the innocent, instead of the reality. In these ways, this tech has HUGE implications for all our futures.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

a tinfoil hat seems like the best means to an end from a relief perspective.

I think if you were to delve into research about the tinfoil hat thing, and the beginning reports of this in the fifties as asserted by the military industrial complex that such EMF techs were being employed by the Russians on the covert agencies in the US government, you would find the tinfoil hat thing was quite a joke, as the tinfoil would only increase said conductivity.

There is much disinformation about this, and quite purposeful. Even with the Fairaday Cages, you would find that the military has been steadily working on such for quite some time, for use in bivouc battlefield situations to ensure security of communications--ie, tent fairadays designed for pitching in field combat situations, and STILL found them to be less than effective, as the methods for this kind of mind intrusion have expanded way beyond EMF, with the advent of increasingly sophisticated satellite bombardment, for lack of a better word. And I am willing to provide some sources for this, if required.

Thanks for reading and your input.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

The only way this could be feasible is if each person's mind operated on different frequencies, and said frequencies could be identified, and targeted at long range distances.

Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories, the feasibility of what you're saying is far too impracticable to lend any credence.

If it is real, it is possession - not technological thought propagation.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix
After being a victim of this for ten years I wrote a treatise for the Government called PSYCHOTRONIC WARFARE AND MICROWAVE HARRASSMENT CAPABILITIES AND METHODOLOGIES that got me a stint in the mental hospital and being labelled permanently insane,your only option is to suffer it sweet no-one will believe you.

Ah, I feel for you, admire greatly your putting your neck on the line and having the bravery to attempt to call them on it. Thanks for you input and sharing this. And more power to you.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Your right in everything you say i have gotten the word out about this type of tech and gangstalking (in it's many forms) as much as i could but until it becomes recognized as a official crime (and it will) we can only hypothesize
some type of coping method for such victims.

I mean if we were to talk about potential antidotes from a strictly 3-D quantum spectrum then yea i would look down the avenue UberL33t said with a Faraday Cage along with other things like that....

If or when the perpetrators of such crimes are ever brought to justice in a court of law they should throw the book at them they can't get away with it scott free like the MK-Ultra doctors in cases where the United States government indeed ran these types of experimentation on its own citizens...

But even after war is war mental or what not and people are going to need coping modalities i was just offering one...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
It seems the OP answered his own question. Since you are discounting any method we would use to counter it there would be nothing left but to submit.

You haven't left much room for debate in your OP since you defined the guidelines very strictly. Given the scenario you laid out a person would have absolutely no choice, no counter, no way of combating what you have described.

Hopechest: I would refer you to the response a few down from yours about a very real attempt to get this harrassment to stop from angelicdemonicmatrix. This is exactly what I was looking for. Those who have gone full bore, balls to the wall, and demanded answers, and what their experience was. If enough get together on what they tried, real, like this, we might, in fact, come up with something not yet tried, or someone who had some more positive experience from attaining proof, how they did it, and where they tracked the problem to, and perhaps then come up with a unified way to approach said situation with a hope to make it STOP, so that those suffering could recoup their lives, and people were not experiencing being targeted in this way with no ability to fight back.

I don't see, frankly, the point of your response. I didn't answer my own question, or perhaps you didn't get what the question was. I don't want to discuss whether you believe it is real, possible, etc. I want you to assume for a moment it is real and happening, to compassionately and empathetically realize what it would feel like for you, how devestating it would be, and then try your best to put our good minds together and come up with a concerted plan for making this stop, before we are enslaved on absolutely every level. Because what happens to a few, has a way of just being the testing for it happening to all. And by degrees, we are manipulated and turned into automatons, all of us. Denying it just proliferates it and ensures it will go on, until it is too late, which it already may be, because there are too many close minded to accept its reality and ongoing nature, and even if they do, to downplay it as a weakness in that particular human's ability to fight, because they are just mentally weak.

As per your response, only one solid method was suggested. A fairaday cage. The military continues to develop them, which seems to quite validate they know it is happening. And have admitted to using these weaponized tactics in wartime against enemy combatants. There are very good minds here. Many have tried many ways of proving, and responding. And this is a thread asking for brainstorming, if you open your mind. For if we truly have choice left, surely there is a way, for I know those who suffer do not lack will, for that is the measure of their survival of it thus far.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Fair enough...merely positing from a layman's point of view. Although I did have another thought...

From the "why would they pick you/me" standpoint...and delving more into the frequency aspect. Perhaps certain frequencies are easier or more favorable in regards to the test subject. Therein...those responsible are limited in available subjects. Which would explain the "why me"...the only reason being...your ideal frequency...and nothing to do with you as an individual or any social status or lack thereof whichever the case.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Hopechest

run ghost ? programs simultaneously within the mind would be my guess, so who KNOWS which is the actual and not preevaluated and preassessed and Downloaded. Therefore the scan program gets infinite possibilities to chose from distract and process all why revealing itself it seems, this is all hypothetical Hopechest.

NAMASTE*******

Could you explalin further, I am not understanding?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by tetra50

The only way this could be feasible is if each person's mind operated on different frequencies, and said frequencies could be identified, and targeted at long range distances.

Considering even the most extreme of all rumored theories, the feasibility of what you're saying is far too impracticable to lend any credence.

If it is real, it is possession - not technological thought propagation.

Ah, you again, I feel have missed my point. I am not asking for debate of "if it is real," although, yes, it is absolutely possession, though through technological, not supernatural means. Since you are unwilling to go with what I asked in my op, and request sources, not rumors, here's a link, for starters:
Link

I suggest you do some of your own research, open your mind, check the patents and laws against pychotronic experimentation on civilians, and the army's own admissions about using such against enemy combatants. I would refer you to a long history, as well, of MK ULTRA, Project Bluebird, etc. None of which are rumors, and which they were senate hearings over, substantiating the activity and "research." Yes, one can patent anything. But they don't make laws about the use of such if it isn't being done.
edit on 4-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join