It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attacked By Demons (dream)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Attacked By Demons (30/3/2013)

This dream occurred on the 30th of april (2013).

As usual I was extremely exhausted and tired around 22.00, as I wake up at 05.00 in the morning to go to work and as an industrial worker, I am constantly engaged in physical activity during my working hours.

I keep relatively close tabs on my nutrition and I have no diagnosed health or mental issues, except for occasional cigarette smoking (shame on me).
However, I tend to get depressed relatively often, but in these days, who doesn't?

Anyway, as I went to bed and closed my eyes, I immediately sensed a kind of tension in the atmosphere but I didn't pay much attention to it.

I began falling asleep, but during my descent, after what felt like about 2-5 minutes, I entered a state of lucid dreaming.

I suddenly found myself in a pitch black space, which was really cold and I felt as if malevolant forces was coming at me from every direction.
I swung around but could't see them but as I stopped, somehow I knew that there was some kind of demon only a few feet in front of me.

At first I could only hear him breathing, and it sounded much like the heavy breath of a bull, mixed with an eerie deep and crispy "humming" voice.

Suddenly, I could see him, despite how dark it was, hunkered down on one knee starring right at me.

His lower body was hairy, black and he seemed to have the legs of a goat.
His upper body was extemely muscular and cherry red in color and human in appareance and on his back were a pair of serpent wings, which were slightly darker.
He had a horses' snout but large carnivour teeth and the tongue of a comodo dragon, serpent eyes which was yellowish in color, goat ears and a rams black horns on top of his head.

He sat prepared to attack me in the darkness but I anticipated his jump and I instantly woke up upon impact.

I have no idea how I could notice such details of his appareance despite it being almost pitch black but that was what happened and I wrote it all down as soon as I awoke.

Now, I am a firm believer in the existence of God, or a supreme being but I don't label myself as a religious person, rather, spiritual and I read ancient scriptures, including the Bible for historical references.
I prayed to God that he would protect me during my sleep because I had never been so frightened by a nightmare before. I even left the lights on prior to going to bed again.

I laid down and fell asleep again but I suddenly woke up after I had heard a loud noise, like a plastic rattling sound, coming from either the hallway or the kitchen.

I opened my eyes and realized that all of the lights in my apartment had gone off and my only source of light was the moon outside so I could barely see anything.

I went up and tried to turn the lights on in my living room, because I usually sleep on the sofa but they would light up so I grabbed my cellphone to shed light around me.

I went to the bathroom, as it is the most central part of the apartment and tried to turn the light on and it worked.

I then continued to the hallway, which is in conjunction with the bathroom and tried over there but they wouldn't work.
So I went to the kitchen and tried to turn the lights on in there instead.
They flashed for a moment before they came on and I noticed that my garbage can had been taken out from under the sink and there was garbage scattered all over the floor.

I turned around and went to the hallway and since the light from the kitchen shed light there too I could see that it was the same thing there but it was the garbage bag that I had placed next to the door that had been ripped open and everything in it were all over the place.

Suddenly the light in the kitchen and the bathroom turned off simultaniously and I sensed a bad presence surrounding me.

I hastened into the living room again and tried to light the two lamps by my computer and they came on.

I walked over to the balcony window and turned the lights on over there but then I noticed that the two lamps by my computer were flashing, like a flash light running out of power.

I began to panic but remembered that the moon was out so I opened up the blinds and I calmed down as the presence went away.

I opened the balcony door and lit a cigarette and watched as a few teenagers passed by on the street below.
One of them kept watching me and gave me a really bad look as they walked by but I didn't care much about it.

When I had finished my cigarette and I was about to close the balcony door, suddenly, three entities apparead on the balcony and one of them grabbed onto my leg and brought me down to my knees and tried to get in.

They were small. About the height of the average 5-6 year old, with bald normal seized heads and thin limbs.
They almost looked like malnourished children and their skin was grainy and pinkish in color.
Their eyes were human-like, but were sunken in deep eye cavities, with strange gray irises and wide slits for mouths.
Their facial expression was emotionless but you could tell from their eyes that they had bad intentions.

I was on all four as one of them tried to force his way into my apartment but I put my hand on top of his head and tried to push him out.
Somehow, he was surprisingly strong and the other two were supporting him by pushing him from behind and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold on much longer with just one hand, as I tried to close the door with the other.

Then I remembered that I had watched documentaries about alien abductions for some reason and the researcher had said that stating the name of Jesus Christ could make these occurrences end and so I said something like;
"Jesus Christ! Help me!", but they kept on pushing.
So then I braced myself and gathered courage and said loudly;
"In the name Jesus Christ, I...", and the dream suddenly ended and I woke up, crouched together in my bed, making strained noises and I was shaking as if I was using all of my energy trying to physical push something away from me.

It was perhaps the most profound and frightening dream I have ever had and I have had many, but this one was so vivid that I couldn't sleep with the lights off for two days afterwards...

Just felt like sharing my experience.
I anticipate a lot of religious comments hereon after, and I appreciate them but please send those to me in a private message with respect for people who aren't of any specific religious faith.

Kind regards.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
OmG that is one hell of a spooky dream
i feel for ya man!.
Been a long time since ive had a nightmare.
Hopefully the experience have made you stronger of some sort!
Best wishes

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by ABeing

I remember my lucid dream. Pitch black space. I could hear its breathing. Close to my face. Then claws at my throat. Talons in my flesh. Panic. I used a trick to wake up. Before that i was screaming in anger. Who are you? Show yourself! But i could not stand it any longer. Needed one hour to calm down!! Was more p then frightened.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Maybe the hybrid monster is your animal instincts and the inability to get adequate lighting is an innate fear that your base instincts are keeping your from communing with you higher self.

Because it was a hodge podge of different animals parts, it is the doppelganger archetype of your animal side.

You shed that and then are confronted by the three humanoid alien type things. Intrusive ideas can sometimes manifest as "demons" in dreams. Often people feel that they are under the control of "demons" when we ruminate on foreign ideas that are a little disturbing. They gain power with fear, but in reality these ideas are just annoying little parasites who lose power when recognized for what they. This happened on the balcony, so it has something to do with other people (outside yourself), the inside of our house in dreams often represents our internal mental life.

edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: Wording

edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
Reply to post by ABeing

I remember my lucid dream. Pitch black space. I could hear its breathing. Close to my face. Then claws at my throat. Talons in my flesh. Panic. I used a trick to wake up. Before that i was screaming in anger. Who are you? Show yourself! But i could not stand it any longer. Needed one hour to calm down!! Was more p then frightened.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yea, when the humanoid entities kept trying to force their way into my apartment I got rather frustrated too. I was quite angry and bet I sounded like Gandalf when he stops the Balrog from passing over the bridge in LOTR when I said; "in the name of Jesus Christ, I..!" :p

Originally posted by aeroplaneunderthesea
Maybe the hybrid monster is your animal instincts and the inability to get adequate lighting is an innate fear that your base instincts are keeping your from communing with you higher self.

Because it was a hodge podge of different animals parts, it is the doppelganger archetype of your animal side.

You shed that and then are confronted by the three humanoid alien type things. Intrusive ideas can sometimes manifest as "demons" in dreams. Often people feel that they are under the control of "demons" when we ruminate on foreign ideas that are a little disturbing. They gain power with fear, but in reality these ideas are just annoying little parasites who lose power when recognized for what they. This happened on the balcony, so it has something to do with other people (outside yourself), the inside of our house in dreams often represents our internal mental life.

edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: Wording

edit on 4-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: (no reason given)

Good reply! Makes sense!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The thing about dream interpretation is that it is as much projection by the interpreter as the dream and the dreamer. Whether I wanted to or not, I just revealed some of my internal processes by adding my 2 cents about your dream. The interpretation of the dream is as ripe for analysis as the dream itself. HaHa

Infinite analytic egress...Ahhhh

edit on 5-4-2013 by aeroplaneunderthesea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aeroplaneunderthesea

That is true. I never thought about that, but my personal interpretation was similar to yours.
Dreams are such a fascinating phenomena. I wonder how much we really can claim to know about their nature!

top topics

join