It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Is Responsible For ATS's Recent Downtime?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I didn't even know it was down....

darn family keeping me busy...

That's it!!! They're all up for adoption!! How dare they keep me busy and make me miss out on stuff like this!!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

No bacon in your kits????

Amateurs.

You, Heff...obviously know nothing about marketing. The Bacon is in the second kit, you take a deposit on, when you sell them the first kit....

The first kit includes a full color, 5% discount coupon, with photoshopped pic of the bacon in the second kit.

If you play your cards right...you can then segue them into the Kit-of-the-Month-Club...debited from their credit card you have on file.

Jeezzzz Sales Man....Sales.....

Des

edit on 4-4-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance

In other news, I have started an ATS BOB

Here's what I have so far...

1. Puffs tissue with moisturizer
  2. A spare container of Heff's mascara
  3. A map to rendezvous points
  4. A spare Avatar (you never know if I'll have to make a twitter account or something
  5. dental floss
  6. A flash light to light your way
  7. a deck of cards
  8. Des's spare tinfoil hat
  9. a roll of tinfoil to mare more hats
  10. a Geiger counter
  11. Chocolate- lots and lots of chocolate
  12. a proxy
  13. a radio
  14. flint and steel
  15. coffee

I know I'm forgetting something here...

You might want increase the amount of tinfoil because a few pages back someone was wrapping their house in it, and Des makes some elaborate, and, rather impressive hats.

Oh, and some eye makeup remover so we can properly fix the mascara. Can't have anyone walking around with raccoon eyes. That's important.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by Invariance

In other news, I have started an ATS BOB

Here's what I have so far...

1. Puffs tissue with moisturizer
  2. A spare container of Heff's mascara
  3. A map to rendezvous points
  4. A spare Avatar (you never know if I'll have to make a twitter account or something
  5. dental floss
  6. A flash light to light your way
  7. a deck of cards
  8. Des's spare tinfoil hat
  9. a roll of tinfoil to mare more hats
  10. a Geiger counter
  11. Chocolate- lots and lots of chocolate
  12. a proxy
  13. a radio
  14. flint and steel
  15. coffee

I know I'm forgetting something here...

You might want increase the amount of tinfoil because a few pages back someone was wrapping their house in it, and Des makes some elaborate, and, rather impressive hats.

Oh, and some eye makeup remover so we can properly fix the mascara. Can't have anyone walking around with raccoon eyes. That's important.

I don't know, I kinda think the "raccoon look" might work well on heff, I bet he could pull it off fiercelessly!

If you don't mind, I'd like to offer a suggestion....LOTS of LYSOL!!!! (it really has many useful purposes, the biggest one being calming me down
)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I go to sleep tonight, knowing that I can rest well.ATS is working and I'm glad to see everyone back
Grandma Des, we're gonna have to talk later about your hat skills. I bow before your tinfoil creating abilities!! Daryllyn don't feed the addiction for too long tonight, you'll evolve into a different breed of ATSaholic... the nocturnal kind!
Heff, glad to know your holding up well

Night night everyone!! Lots o love all around

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

Bah... make up remover!

Baby oil should be the next bit in the bag, it's better for your skin that remover and it can help when we get into a tight spot

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Swap that baby oil for some coconut oil, and I'm in.

It is the best eye makeup remover, maybe ever.

I might be a little bit obsessed with the stuff.. maybe.

It even works on waterproof mascara.. *ahem* Heff...

edit on 5-4-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ohhhh boy has it been hard without ATS for the past couple of days...

I can not believe how many times i was on the isitdown site to see if ATS was up and how many times i Googled ATS down, ATS attacked etc etc etc...

So, this is how my last 2 days have been without ATS :

Rodinus finds out that ATS is down :

5 Hours later Rodinus observes that ATS is still down :

15 hours later Rodinus observes that ATS is STILL down :

24 hours later Rodinus again observes that ATS is down and is having trouble typing and Googling "Is ATS Down?" :

38 hours later Rodinus decides to take a nap after all his unfructuous research on the internet to find out if ATS IS STILL DOWN!!! :

Rodinus wakes up after a very good evening and mornings sleep :

Rodinus switches on his computer once the 5 litre Intravenous drip bag of saline solution mixed with 2 packets of crushed aspirin has finished :

Rodinus discovers in awe that his beloved ATS is back :

Ahem ahem cough cough... i couldn't find a pic that said YESSSS I HAVE FOUND ATS!

And this is how i feel now :

But on a serious note, of course i'm not an addict!

Great to see ATS back and running smoothly and great to see all of you folks back again...

Although i am not on FB, i would especially like to thank DARYLYN for all of your updates that i read on the net... big thumbs up and hug to you

Warmest respects

Rodinus
edit on 5-4-2013 by Rodinus because: Pic added

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Meh - if I got rid of the running mascara it would totally kill my hybrid "Goth/Tammy Faye Baker" thing and I'm kind of digging the look....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

HA! I noticed the same thing...but at least in the heat of the moment...it did tell me that the site was down for everyone...and I had never heard of the site before.

Thanks for the reply...MS

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Meh - if I got rid of the running mascara it would totally kill my hybrid "Goth/Tammy Faye Baker" thing and I'm kind of digging the look....

Yes...I just posted minutes ago about that in this thread......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Des.....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Well Heff... what more can we say.... apart from :

"Its just a jump to the left........"

Kindest respects

Janet erm, i mean Rodinus

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm sorry...I think it was a bunch of NK hackers...upset because I kept calling their leader "Lil' Kim"....

But I'll gladly let Heff take the blame...

Actually, though, it was this guy...

"That's right, I'm back! I'm now the mouthpiece for our most exhalted leader, Kim Jung Un, protector of the Korean people, and savior of the realm! In a devastating attack to the West, we have ripped out their entrails, feasted on their bones, and slain the enemy with shoes!" - Baghdad Bob

edit on 5-4-2013 by Gazrok because: if you don't remember, he really had a thing about the lethality of shoes...I suppose he had stinky feet.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join