It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by YayMayorBee

I can't imagine why China would want or desire a war against the USA,that would be akin to a parasite killing it's host.
On the contrary i would not be surprised in the least if there was a secret agreement between the USA and China working for each others interests and doing the each others bidding...

edit on 1-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by YayMayorBee
I would assume its much better in the interest of china that (for now) they remain friendly to the US and let NK be a pawn to fall orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

This is much bigger and perhaps the first step to the last days of the United States because Russia, China etc are ready now.

I mean the US is sorta spread out right now all over and exhausted from the middle East.

So long as the media keeps us in the belief that the old world still exists "last days of USA" is part of the picture...

But if you operate from a perspective of a global economic and political system headed by banks and enforced by the 5 Permanent members of the UN security council to create "Regions" for "Global Stability" and eliminate "rouge states" that threaten crucial trade and energy supplies

well in scenario no2 no one wants the US gone...

So what do you think?

It's pre Regan and the USA is the enemy

Or the US Army is the vehicle for the elimination of any who wont "join the NWO...." for lack of a better term?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

The U.S in notorious for instigating "situations" with other countries wether their directly involved in the front end of it or not….so it's not that absurd of a thought.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by harbour45

ww3 is not profitable,just off the top of my head,nor is a planet left uninhabitable

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Are you kidding, wars are extremely profitable! Corporations run them. And I wasn't talking about the U.S nuking the entire planet. I was talking about NK.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Yes but what you fail to acknowledge is that China has a legal obligation to protect Nkorea,en.wikipedia.org... the SCO to protect China,and that includes Russia btw,en.wikipedia.org... so by nuking NKorea,unless absolutely necessary,you are essentially starting WW3.

edit on 2-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is how I see the game play:

If NK Attacks SK or USA, then the USA will take out NK with superior Air power.
China will assist the USA with ground troops in taking out NK.
China will take care of the rebuild.
Russia will sell arms to NK but not get involved
USA will sell arms to all other countries around NK eg Japan, Philippines etc in fear of this North Korean monster. US will probably even sell to NK via third parties making it a very profitable war for them.

China wins the control of the Korean peninsula, her troops get to see battle gaining valuable battle experience. The biggest win is working close with the USA army and gathering invaluable intel on her biggest threat.

The war gives the USA a justifiable course to its people to go take out other rouge nations....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Just my thoughts..

The North Koreans are by no means stupid. They will not start a war with us but they will be the little brother that runs the big mouth and lets the big brother fight the fight (China). They are only helping themselves by moving the pieces on the chess board to bring themselves favor. North Korea will not nuke anyone. They know they can not. But rather gear their offense to one of the U.S. greatest strengths, which could also be one of our biggest weaknesses.." Our love for Technology." Anything electronic is what they will be going after. To completely shut down our communications however that may be. They have us thinking and looking one way but they are doing something completely different.
“All warfare is based on deception.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

would it not be crazy to realize that every piece of Chinese tech us Americans have bought and is in our homes or possession has some type of hidden stealth weapon or tracking to enable there offenses? And we did nothing but help them.. Something to think about. Setting here watching as my Directv receiver downloads the newest update.....

edit on 2-4-2013 by dieglocke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
China doesn't want us on her doorstep. With how aggressive we are as a nation. China would much rather fight for a unified Korea, essentially wiping out our SK allies so that we have no foothold in China's back door. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran reared their heads and offered support to NK.

All i know is one wrong move and the whole situation degrades quickly. So much s*** is happening here inthe homefront that, I've no idea if we as a nation can even safely take out N.Korea.

Everyones talking about we'd nuke them off the face of the Earth. China wouldn't have that mess, and we all know Russia is waiting to strike, all in all this can get out of hand faster than you can say "Heil Obeezy"
edit on 2/4/2013 by SemperParatusRJCC because: its 530 am and I just woke up xD

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SemperParatusRJCC

Agree.
true.. all they have to do is set back and see how our Country is becoming so divided. Republicans/Democrats, the haves and have not.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by elouina

To be honest with you it IS the Americans I am more worried about. You say that they should strike quickly, yet that is just the typical American gungho attitude. Shoot first and dont worry about the consequences.

If Nuclear armegeddon is to follow I am sure it will be the USA that initiates it.

I don't think the EPA would authorize the use of nuclear arms, therefore the president will never push the button.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human

ww3 is not profitable,just off the top of my head,nor is a planet left uninhabitable

The planet will not be "uninhabitable" as long as there are not multiple multiple nuclear detonations where the prevailing winds carry the fallout and ruin the environment worldwide.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I don't get this uninhabitable talk..
Google image search Hiroshima city..
Then Google search world surface area in meters squared.

the world would survive a nuclear war!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by dieglocke

Hidden stealth weapons hidden into our imported technological devices? - That's just utter crap..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

The planet will be habitable even after nuclear war.
There will be some areas where radiation will be high temporarily (max couple of years) but that will be fairly small percentage of the total landmass.

While nuclear war is horrible, the known history of man is full of horrible wars. So a nuclear war is very much in the realm of possibility.

The economic destruction and deaths will be more from conventional weapons in any WWIII scenario.

So we hope and pray that peace prevails in the world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KanBanan

Some PC add-on cards are known to die after certain amount of use.
Electronic chips can be programmed to self destruct.

However commercial products like PCs and phones are less likely to be bugged. Defense products are more at risk of such things.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by UnBreakable

I don't get this uninhabitable talk..
Google image search Hiroshima city..
Then Google search world surface area in meters squared.

the world would survive a nuclear war!

Really how can you not still get this? nuclear winter

Here it's important to point out that the 100 Hiroshima-size weapons detonated in Robock and Toon's regional war scenario contain less than 1 percent of the combined explosive power in the 7,000 or so operational and deployed nuclear weapons the United States and Russia possess. If even one-half of these weapons were detonated in urban areas, Robock and Toon have predicted that the resulting nuclear darkness would cause daily minimum temperatures to fall below freezing in the largest agricultural areas of the Northern Hemisphere for a period of between one to three years. Meanwhile, average global surface temperatures would become colder than those experienced 18,000 years ago at the height of the last Ice Age.

Most estimates put it at around 300, but a recent study into indias' and pakistans' nucleur arsenal ( not the best in the world by a long shot) found only 100 are required...

Their article, "Local Nuclear War: Global Suffering," PDF predicts that the detonation of 100 15-kiloton nuclear weapons in Indian and Pakistani megacities would create urban firestorms that would loft 5 million tons of thick, black smoke above cloud level. (This smoke would engulf the entire planet within 10 days.) Because the smoke couldn't be rained out, it would remain in the stratosphere for at least a decade and have profoundly disruptive effects. Specifically, the smoke layer would block sunlight, heat the upper atmosphere, and cause massive destruction of protective stratospheric ozone. A 2008 study PDF calculated ozone losses (after the described conflict) of 25-45 percent above mid-latitudes and 50-70 percent above northern high latitudes persisting for five years, with substantial losses continuing for another five years. Such severe ozone depletion would allow intense levels of harmful ultraviolet light to reach Earth's surface--even with the stratospheric smoke layer in place.

So yeah it certainly would not be habitable above ground prior to full scale nucleur war, that is if there is a ground to dig into..

finally, the Tzar Bomba—the largest nuclear weapon humanity has ever concocted. A real doomsday device. "Only" 16,000 would toast the whole planet. Of course, none of these figures take fallout and other atmospheric effects into account—just square mileage blown away. So it'd actually, technically, require fewer warheads to exterminate our species. But that's irrelevant, Maximilian points out: "There are an estimated total of 20,500 nuclear warheads in the world today. If the average power of these devices is 33,500 Kilotons, there are enough to destroy the total earth landmass." And why do we need so many of these things again?

Nuke calculator..
edit on 2-4-2013 by larapa because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2013 by larapa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by elouina

To be honest with you it IS the Americans I am more worried about. You say that they should strike quickly, yet that is just the typical American gungho attitude. Shoot first and dont worry about the consequences.

If Nuclear armegeddon is to follow I am sure it will be the USA that initiates it.

Why are you, and so many others thinking that America is always the first to start? WTF, It was not the Americans that started WW2, the Korean War, Vietnam. Sure we Hit Iraq, but WE were attacked FIRST. If it would not have been Bin Laden, I am quite certain Iraq would have done something sooner than later. NKorea has said they ARE GOING TO ATTACK US So what, we just sit here and wait?????? They have said they will use nukes....You don't see the US saying that! I live on the West Coast in LA, and sorry dude, but I for one hope we take them out before they have the tech to reach my back yard! Nkorea is not a large country, and we would more than likely not even use Nukes at all, we have other weapons that are almost as effective for what needs to be done, and without the fallout.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
China is probably gearing up to handle any potential refugee problems.

You know, you could be right. I was caught up in all of the negative potentials, didn't even think of that.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

China has no interest in helping North Korea. They mobilized to stomp him down if he gets any delusions about war. China is about making money. A stabalised Korea makes more money and more sense. They will not allow korea to launch a war. They are tired of North Koreas b.s.

edit on 2-4-2013 by texasyeti because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join