It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China mobilizing troops, jets near Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
The US should overtly DE-escalate the crisis....suspending all publicly announced exercises and positioning of assets that spook the scared North Korean military and its fear-ful leader (while at the same time quietly positioning two nuclear attack subs a tactical distance off the coast to reinforce the nukes already in the south to be used if necessary in the event of an all out assault by the north). Think Teddy Roosevelt here ("speak softly and carry a big stick").
edit on 1-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
China is probably gearing up to handle any potential refugee problems.

They started before Lil Kim Un started mouthing off, so what does that tell you. A plan by the Chinese for the Chinese. Kind of odd that all this happens right after the Brick Summit. Makes you wonder what India will do if China and Russia try to attack us in their neck of the woods.

China has a defense pact with NK pure and simple.

China’s military maintains a long-standing defense treaty with the North that obligates China to defend North Korea in the event it is attacked.

Chinese military spokesmen frequently refer to their relations with the Korean People’s Army, as the North Korean military is called, as ties “as close as lips and teeth.”

freebeacon.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I cant help but keep thinking about this.....

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sounds like a ye olde Mexican Standoff to me.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well it looks like I joined the Army at the absolute worst possible time ever. I leave for basic on the 29th and I figure that's the day it'll all kick off. Bad luck is the story of my life....

Damnit

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

If Obama started acting like Reagan in foreign policy matters the world would be a much safer place. China and NK moving missiles and troops around to prepare for an invasion and Obama not doing anything to knock them off kilter is just dumb.

A U.S.,NATO alliance with Russia would definitely make them pucker up and stop whatever they are thinking about doing.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Laugh now but cry later suckers. North Korea has unicorns and they are going to strap nukes on them thangs.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I wasn't aware of this defence pact between China amd Nkorea:en.wikipedia.org...
Nor the defense pact between China and Russia:en.wikipedia.org...
Changes the variables a little..
Now we have Skorea,USA/NATO(28 countries) Japan ,Australia,New zealand, Philippines,Israel
vs Nkorea,China,Russia/SCO(6 countries) Iran
WW3 much?!

edit on 1-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Im wondering if Russia/China are using North Korea as bait to sucker in the US somehow...like a trap.

Similar way that US outspent Russia in the ColdWar/Space Race causing its demise......are the tables about to be turned?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
(while at the same time quietly positioning two nuclear attack subs a tactical distance off the coast to reinforce the nukes already in the south to be used if necessary in the event of an all out assault by the north). Think Teddy Roosevelt here ("speak softly and carry a big stick").
edit on 1-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

Two halve already been publicly announced so that means four lol. As each will have back up.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Face a global economic catastrophe, or stimulate the economy through war..
The ball is already rolling,although there is still time to stop it..

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlausibleDeniability
Well it looks like I joined the Army at the absolute worst possible time ever. I leave for basic on the 29th and I figure that's the day it'll all kick off. Bad luck is the story of my life....Damnit

I hope that you're not my friend, cause hell on Earth will soon arrive. We will not sit back and allow the East to consume us. It's not gonna fly, and we will deal with it sooner (in our favor) than later.

Not saying anything that we have done is right, but it's natural law, and it's brutal. People have no idea what is about to happen in the next few weeks. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Im so excited I cant wait...I can hardly contain myself.....Happiness is a nuke in yer shorts before breakfast.

We could easily roll over NK, China, and Russia all at the same time....unless they kill the lights....which wouldn't be as easy as most think.

We have the technology, we have the know how, And Im having wartime withdrawals. War is the only fix that will make me sane.

Im all in, I have a 3 of clubs, 2 of diamonds, a comb, a pokemon card, and a juan velentie baseball card. I call that the Chuck Norris Roundhouse hand.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

Whether China has to mobilize against NK and occupy it or defend against Invading forces of a preemptive nature, it will not allow NK to fall into Enemy hands and further encroach upon it's boarders anymore than is already an concern. It's just military preparations 101.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well it looks like I joined the Army at the absolute worst possible time ever. I leave for basic on the 29th and I figure that's the day it'll all kick off. Bad luck is the story of my life....

Damnit

In all seriousness though; things do look bad. I agree, you joined the Army at the wrong time...buuuuuuut it probably doesn't matter anyway, because if war were to break out, people would probably be conscripted whether they like it or not.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Damnit

Bro if you were here I would buy you a buttermilk,, and let you ride my horse,,, but since your not, I'll pray the LORDSs Blessing on you,,, and give you great strength and wisdom for the rest of your days,, and his warm light and gentle voice, lead you on your great quest ,,

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
sounds like another World War in the making.. except N. Korea aint got # on Hitler.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Whatever. You guys are getting all amped up over nothing. Dont believe me? I'll be back in a few months to say i told you say just like i do after every "Imminent" WWIII event that shows up on here and still hasnt happened.

This wont either-i promise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join