It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get far away from USA...its collapse will be messy: Jeff Berwick of The Dollar Vigilante's,

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Didn't see this posted anywhere , thought it was quite interesting , he has common sense outlook on what maybe coming down for the US in the near future based on the amount of people on food stamps , the debt and how the MS media paint a false rosy outlook among other things.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Reevster because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Jeff Berwick's analysis is flawed and not so intelligent by "economists" standards. He insists on making the claim that the Soviet Union collapsed. It did not. It was brought down by covert means. Culprits??? First and foremost the IMF and Federal Reserve acting in concert with the US government, NATO, CIA, and on and on. Importantly - This wasn't done without the COLLUSION of Russian authorities and the banksters in several other nations, especially the EU..

edit on 1-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm staying. It will be interesting to see what happens and the experience from it will be great. I'm not going to let it depress me, I look at stuff like this as an incentive or challenge.
edit on 1-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

Actually a few weeks ago someone did post this. Interesting but I remain skeptical with business guys like this.

What a unoriginal great way to get investors than with fear...

Everyone has something to sell so nothing really new here.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

You might want to double check that on the Soviet Union. They went into a spiral of debt which wasn't even admitted to until the late 1980's, even as a suggestion. At the end, they did admit to just how real and deep their debt had become...right before they collapsed. The Governments who depended heavily on Moscow then collapsed in quick succession over the follow year or so. The whole of Eastern Europe. I know it's easy to think that happened as a big block event ...but it was each nation, on separate conditions and circumstances, falling for it's own reasons in sequence. The only common denominator (aside from obvious politics of the regimes) was the heavy reliance on the Soviet Union.

-

As far as this guy, well... I wish someone would explain to some of these 'experts' that it's like the rule of observation in science. You can tend to change something by merely observing it. In this case, the whole economy is based on perception of stability and belief of value. Perceptions ... Which absolutely CAN be shaken and shattered with enough hammering of "The Sky Is falling! RUN!". When Chicken Little is a thousand little chicks all squawking the same thing? Well, it MAY have been inevitable. The drum beat INSURES it is, IMO.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Reevster

PFffffft~ I'm staying here and watching it burn. That's how we American's roll.
call it what you will, heck if something so radical happened, I suspect a good portion of American's will die. Doesn't mean THESE COLOR"S RUN~~~~~ MUAHAHAHAHAH

So, grab some popcorn, grab your firearm and sit on the front porch~ You never know when the curtain will fall.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I'm staying. It will be interesting to see what happens and the experience from it will be great. I'm not going to let it depress me, I look at stuff like this as an incentive or challenge.
edit on 1-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Im staying with you. My family first came here 32 years after the may flower. They have fought in The French Indian war, The revolutionary war, war of 1812, civil war on both sides, ww1, ww2, Korea, and Afghanistan. This is my home and we will rebuild.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Just look at the economy since 2008 to now. It reeks like it's been artificially pumped up to increase this false confidence in the markets.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I agree with you guys from the US , even if there is a "crash" of some sort or another, while it will hurt in the short term it will make you/us stronger and maybe its just whats needed to wake people up to the fact the people in "charge" have let the system fail mostly because of greed .

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
aint gowin nowhere - born in the USA and i'll die here.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No one should leave this place ...it's blessed here....God's republic.....we have it so peaceful here....I'll stay and fight the evil slobs that raise their ugly stupid heads.....It's a God thing, here in Texas.,...and the nation....when it hits, anywhere else will be worse quickly. We have the Holy Spirit here to guide and teach us.

the Scripture says that when we will be made to submit, it will be by "SORCERY"....right in the Bible, men.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Is that post sarcasm or are you for realz?

As far as I can tell, God is the personification of our conscience. We created him and one day we'll realize his low worth and destroy him along with the weak-minded fools.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by POXUSA

You might want to double check that on the Soviet Union. They went into a spiral of debt which wasn't even admitted to until the late 1980's, even as a suggestion. At the end, they did admit to just how real and deep their debt had become...right before they collapsed. The Governments who depended heavily on Moscow then collapsed in quick succession over the follow year or so. The whole of Eastern Europe. I know it's easy to think that happened as a big block event ...but it was each nation, on separate conditions and circumstances, falling for it's own reasons in sequence. The only common denominator (aside from obvious politics of the regimes) was the heavy reliance on the Soviet Union.

-

As far as this guy, well... I wish someone would explain to some of these 'experts' that it's like the rule of observation in science. You can tend to change something by merely observing it. In this case, the whole economy is based on perception of stability and belief of value. Perceptions ... Which absolutely CAN be shaken and shattered with enough hammering of "The Sky Is falling! RUN!". When Chicken Little is a thousand little chicks all squawking the same thing? Well, it MAY have been inevitable. The drum beat INSURES it is, IMO.

edit on 1-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

I agree about it. POXUSA was mistaken by saying Soviets collapsed due to covert means.

Of course they had exhausted themselves by losing the arms race against USA, although the nations soviets had occupied, had not let it go and kept fighting for their freedom peacefully by negotiating better terms step by step. Perestroika and glasnost truly gave much freedom of speech and lots of meetings were organised. In 1989 Baltic Chain was made, when 2 million people joined their hands and formed a 370 mile-long chain from Tallinn, Estonia to Vilnius, Lituania as an act of protest to show the world that they wanted free from the occupants and they got it, when they used the political situation to break free from the Soviets, everyone separately in a different way. For example Estonians sang themselves free, no deaths, no fighting, no arms, hundreds of thousands of people singing together to break free from the Soviets - the Singing Revolution. A great documentary on i, (could not find full movie, although the trailer is also great and inspiring
)t:

www.youtube.com...

About the USA situation, I agree that the system is in really bad condition and it can be compared to Soviet collapse. In 1989 Soviet Union could not do anything to stop it, it was simply matter of time.The debt is already too big to pay it back, ever, and keeps growing. The corporation have too much power. The wealth cap is too large and keeps growing. Thesmall and medium-sized companies is the smallest compared to other developed countries and a whole 52,7% of people work for corporations. Sooner or later, the system will collapse, unless some serious changes are made by the government, for example, even setting different rules for corporations and small businesses would help. Higher taxes, more standards for large corporation, small companies get by easier. Currently the corporations are simply killing the small businesses... Individual debts are too high. Many people spend their lives paying back school loans, which is bad for the economy as a whole. People work and work and then the money goes somewhere else instead of back to the market.

Overally I believe the system is too flawed to be able to sustain itself in the long run. Sooner or later crashes are gonna come. They can be silenced, although it is like taping a big hole in the ship. The tape might hold for a while, but the hole is still there. Cyprus, Greece and any other bailed out country will have to pay back the bail some day. It does not kill the problem, but simply silences it and sooner or later, everybody else has the suffer, because changes were not done in the right time.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I wonder at times if this isn't a true statement.

The fema camps, HAARP, Blue Ray, etc. (all things ATS)

Where is THE RELOCATION target?

I do believe that the Bush's have land in Paraguay. I have old biz clients that went to Costa Rica after BOs first nomination. Another couple selected Uruguay. My husband is from the UK. Seems like there is only one sacred place to go and that's when your ticket is up.

I find it interesting that the show The Bible was one of the History's channels greatest hits.

I am know listening to Left Behind. I hear it is nothing like the movie.

To me......there is only one way and that is up. Not forcibly but through divinity.

Just my two sense.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
reply to post by abeverage

Just look at the economy since 2008 to now. It reeks like it's been artificially pumped up to increase this false confidence in the markets.

On top of that they keep opening new buisness, building new homes and creating more jobs just to trick us into thinking things have gotten better.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
No one should leave this place ...it's blessed here....God's republic.....we have it so peaceful here....I'll stay and fight the evil slobs that raise their ugly stupid heads.....It's a God thing, here in Texas.,...and the nation....when it hits, anywhere else will be worse quickly. We have the Holy Spirit here to guide and teach us.

the Scripture says that when we will be made to submit, it will be by "SORCERY"....right in the Bible, men.

While I agree with your sentiment, we are no longer "God's Republic". America is no longer any type of Republic. America turned it's back on God a long time ago, and the blood of over 50 million innocent unborn children since Roe V Wade is on America's hands. America does not deserve the divine providence and protection of God, and America will feel the wrath of God in due time.

As for Texas having the Holy Spirit... I doubt the Holy Spirit would have anything to do with a state or the people of a state that would elect a Governor (Rick Perry) who would attempt to force Guardasil shots on young girls. Texas is just as corrupt and lost as the rest of America, and the world for that matter.
edit on 1-4-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

It (the USSR) was brought down by "5th column" operatives & financiers. Much like we have here now.
Much of the truth movement & end the fed is actually 5th column organized and going nowhere.
Look no further than Russia Today & reality TV to see its demoralizing face.

We Westerners are governed by an empty stomach infested with 5th column and it's beginning to eat even itself.
I don't see a way out at this point other than to simply hold our ground!

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think the Rothschilds and TPTB are done with the US and EU and since they have all their money and assets where they want them to be,they do not really care if America or EU go down the drain,they might even facilitate it...To them people and countries are just replaceable disposables...The most peculiar things happens when there are trillions of dollars involved.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Instead of leaving I am, going to keep investing in precious metals (Namely lead and brass) and of non perishable food items and toilet paper.

edit on 1-4-2013 by SecretWeapon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You have to admit the MSM does a great job acting like every thing is just fine,, Most of the sheep fight over DEMS VS REP like it really matters, both sides are bought and paid for by the Banks,, Billions every year go to both sides, so they can keep stealing from the middle class, and of course they own the MSM so they will not tell you how the game is rigged. I would you like to have a business that you can use other peoples money to invest Leverage it 30 -1 and if you hit you make billions and if you miss the GOV bails you out,, and of course you will pay the depositors 2 per cent, for letting them use your money to gamble with.. this guy is just pointing out that you can't Borrow every month and print 100 billion a month hide it from the masses and think it will go on forever,

This is not a party issue its a system that is not sustainable, when people start to figure that its not the REP or the DEM both partys bow to the same master,, by the way you won't hear this guy on CNBC or Fox news..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join