It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Respond to North Korea's Threat to Nuke Austin, Texas.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Don't a lot of Texans want to Nuke Austin already? Isn't Austin the only city in Texas it is safe to be a democrat?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So what?
Nuke him first!
It's not that the rockets on US soil are doing much at the moment anyway.
Time for a test.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Austin has cause to be concerned....the N, Korean Air Force is making practice runs now.....

Des

I wonder if they have to make "whooshing" noises as they participate in airshows....

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Yeah, good question. I also wonder what it takes for them to make contrails in Air Shows too.....

Do they need to be on a steady diet of methane producing food before performing.

Des

edit on 31-3-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
reply to post by coltcall

Like the Author of the Article, I am curious as to why Austin. Maybe because it is the Capital? If so then he probably has every State Capital on his wish list sites.

Little Kimmie made threats against George Bush's person.

Though George lives in Dallas.

Little Kimmie has undoubtedly never been to Texas and is quite unaware of the distance between Dallas and Austin.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Right at the bottom of your article was a link to this. Saying that they can indeed hit mainland USA. Not sure how great this source is though.

I did mention that Little Kimmie might rent a car in Los Angeles, after getting off the boat from North Korea. Then drive to Austin with a dirty bomb in the trunk.

Who'd put it past Little Kimmie to deliver nukes in the trunks of rental cars?

I mean, the dude is a little strange in the head.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Let's be realistic about North Korean...or anyone else's....strike capabilities.

In spite of Little Kimmie's hatred for George Bush and wanted to exact vengeance by nuking Austin....when George lives in Dallas.....Texas wouldn't be a target for a North Korean cargo ship.

The CIA has long said that a North Korean cargo ship loaded to the max with fertilizer or bombs or whatever, could potentially shut down the shipping harbors of Los Angeles or San Francisco. Which would create an economic tsunami across America all the way to the Atlantic.

PORT CHICAGO, CALIFORNIA DISASTER

America was swept into World War II on 7 December 1941. As war in the Pacific expanded, the Naval Ammunition Depot at Mare Island, California, was unable to keep up with the demand for ammunition. Port Chicago, California, located 35 miles north of San Francisco, proved an ideal place for the Navy to expand its munitions facilities.

On the evening of 17 July 1944, the empty merchant ship SS Quinault Victory was prepared for loading on her maiden voyage. The SS E.A. Bryan, another merchant ship, had just returned from her first voyage and was loading across the platform from Quinault Victory. The holds were packed with high explosive and incendiary bombs, depth charges, and ammunition - 4,606 tons of ammunition in all. There were sixteen rail cars on the pier with another 429 tons. Working in the area were 320 cargo handlers, crewmen and sailors.

All 320 men on duty that night were killed instantly. The blast smashed buildings and rail cars near the pier and damaged every building in Port Chicago. People on the base and in town were sent flying or were sprayed with splinters of glass and other debris. The air filled with the sharp cracks and dull thuds of smouldering metal and unexploded shells as they showered back to earth as far as two miles away. The blast caused damage 48 miles across the Bay in San Francisco.
www.history.navy.mil...

My guess is that Texas is safe from Little Kimmie's advances...........

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mamatus
Don't a lot of Texans want to Nuke Austin already? Isn't Austin the only city in Texas it is safe to be a democrat?

Apparently you have never visited the State Capital Building in Austin. It's spire is eighteen feet taller than the National Capital Building in Washington.

And Austin could kick Washington's arse with one hand tied behind its back.

Just saying....

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Little Kim doesn't like what Alex Jones has been saying about him so he decided to take out
his home.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I think you may have misunderstood what I meant. Turning a ship into a bomb is worthless unless you're in a harbor that is a valuable target in and of itself (New York comes to mind...but they watch like hawks for that too.. They've seen the same movies..lol)

The other exception is an Natural Gas tanker and I've certainly seen estimates putting the force of a deliberately destroyed one rivaling that of a small nuclear device for the immediate area. Of course, that's probably why LNG carriers are also watched real close.

The concern and reports were of NK's desire to develop a ship mounted solution to firing short-mid range ballistic missiles from a ship underway in the open water. So the missiles that could not reach the United States in his fantasies wouldn't need to anymore. Bring the launcher to US....and range isn't an issue anymore. Of course accuracy would be almost laughable given what is known of their tech level to do such a thing and make it work.

^^ Still, it's all speculation running back to defector and intelligence estimates out of the late 90's and since. I'll just bet there have been guys at the NRO or other satellite imaging agencies who are dedicated to looking for just that sort of thing happening on ships anywhere near North Korea or it's allies. Just my thoughts...

Still? History is full of military surprises that "shouldn't have been possible" ...until someone got stomped by it.

edit on 31-3-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikelkhall
Little Kim doesn't like what Alex Jones has been saying about him so he decided to take out
his home.

Your'e almost there, Lil' Kim doesn't like the Illuminati, Ooowl styled Frost building in Austin, some sympathy there,
anyone??

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
KEEP AUSTIN WEIRD.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It has been a while since I have cared to comment on ATS, but because of the complex nature of the N. Korean threat and the naming of Austin, TX, as a nuclear target city, I thought I would share some expanded thoughts on why I think Austin, TX was named in the list.

For those that might ask why Austin, TX would be named as a target city, by the N. Korean govt, first I would have to say that it was the last of four American cities that were shown on a N. Korean invasion map that has been promoted by the MSM as being named for attack. The fact that the MSM is promoting such an invasion plan is dubious at best.

As such, when we think of Austin, TX being named by N. Korea as a city target, most will laugh or state, it could never happen.

While I and others understand that N. Korea does not on their own, have the ability to carry out its nuclear threats, one has to consider that although N. Korea may not have the missile technology to do what they claim, we have to consider that perhaps N. Korea has secretly obtained advanced nuclear weapons and missiles from either Russia or China and or even from other sources as part of a future global world war plan.

Washington, DC, Hawaii, LA, CA and Austin Texas appear to be viable targets, but what most miss about Austin, Texas is often excused away as being only named, perhaps because Fort Hood, a major DOD installation is only about 70 miles away from Austin, TX. While these thoughts are valid, there are other matters to consider why Austin, TX has been named.

In 2011, the University of Texas bought for investment purposes over 1 Billion dollars in Gold bullion as an investment to hedge their 20 Billion dollar University endowment fund that the school invests with. As part of this Gold Bullion purchase, the Gold was to be retained and controlled by the University of Texas.

Link to UT article:
seekingalpha.com...

Second to this fact is that recently, the State Gov., Rick Perry had requested of the Federal Reserve in New York to return the Gold Bullion deposits of Texas back to the State Texas, so as to be under Texas control. While this may be prudent for economic survivability, it is also for control of what belongs to Texas. Talks of Texas establishing a Texas Gold Reserve for its currency is another factor to consider in this discussion.

Link to Gov. Perry Gold article:
www.star-telegram.com...

Now with all the basics being presented, consider the following. During the tragic event of Sept. 11, 2001 in New York,during the attack on the Twin Towers, it has been known that Gold Bullion was removed from underneath the Twin Towers in an attempt to steal it and relocate it. Dump trucks were found that did not make it loaded with Gold bullion, so as the world watched the Twin Towers come down and focused on the Twin Towers, little mention was made of the massive amounts of gold bullion that was removed.

Since Austin, is where the State Capital exists, it is the State Capital, Austin, TX that holds the legal records needed for State Legislators and for Gov. Perry to claim the Texas Gold from the Federal Reserve in New York.

It is my contention that should anything happen to Austin, TX in a way as threatened by N. Korea, it would be not the work of N. Korea, but those that seek to prevent the Gold matter from being returned to Texas.

Any attack on Austin, that destroys the city would destroy the Capital and with it all the legal records most likely needed to claim the Texas Gold with proper documentation from the Federal Reserve. While there are many systems of checks and balances, such a delay in ever getting the gold after an attack on Austin would most likely never occur for what we will be told are legal issues.

This would prevent Texas from being able to make good on its own Gold backed currency and if anyone thinks that a crime will not be created to prevent such a transfer, then look at 911 for your clues.

Even the gold bullion the University of Texas holds could be taken or stolen under the cover of some major disaster, so while there are many reasons for why N. Korea would list Austin, Texas to the list of nuclear targets, I suspect the recent actions of Gov. Perry and his Gold Bullion request are part of this matter, so for me it only stands to reason that if the Federal Reserve criminals do not intend to return the Texas gold bullion, that something must happen to prevent it, on the level of a 911 style event that would be used as a deception and cover for the delaying or refusing any gold requests from Texas.

Lastly, I don't think for one second that N.Korea on their own has the nuclear capability of carrying out their nuclear threats against American cities, but if Austin, TX is attacked, we should look to the Gold Bullion reserves as the true motive for such an attack, and not N. Korea.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
People should learn to shoot skeet so they can gain experience to shoot drones down in the future
Why do you think all presidents seem to shoot skeet? It has something to do with hitting a flying object.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Actually, the CIA has warned Washington innumerable times that many of America's major seaports are increasingly vulnerable to a terrorist attack, via a ship laden with explosives.

And that the closing of one of these major seaports will send the economy into a tailspin.

But, hey, that's only the CIA saying that. And we know how paranoid those guys can get. Next thing you know they'll be saying someone will fly airplanes into the Pentagon or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
People should learn to shoot skeet so they can gain experience to shoot drones down in the future
Why do you think all presidents seem to shoot skeet? It has something to do with hitting a flying object.

During World War One there were Doughboy sharpshooters trained to take out incoming German hand grenades with the Winchester pump 12 gauge.

I'm not sure what shotgun model the Germans were using in their trenches. I'd have to look it up.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Yes, Rick Perry...or any other governor...can request their gold back from Fort Knox.

Except the gold isn't there any longer.

The gold was sold off on the London Gold Exchange to control the price of gold on the world market.

They say there's a lot of anti-biological venom and stuff stored in Fort Knox where the gold bars used to sit. And some say that the real original copy of the Constitution is down there. Along with the original Magna Carta as stuff. Plus lots of crown jewels, etc....

But the gold was trucked out back in the late 70s and put aboard trains that took the gold to the docks.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

There is a need to put a name on the jug as to who or what organisation might want to go round stealing gold under a false flag. Obviously, NK or China, or anywhere else would not be benefactors, it would be home grown.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't think he's targeting Austin, I think he's targeting San Antonio.

San Antonio is about an hour away and is home to at least 5 military bases including Lackland, which is the AF basic training base.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by madmac5150

Originally posted by Destinyone
Austin has cause to be concerned....the N, Korean Air Force is making practice runs now.....

Des

I wonder if they have to make "whooshing" noises as they participate in airshows....

I would.

Second.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join