It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans Respond to North Korea's Threat to Nuke Austin, Texas.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theimp
I don't think it's funny in the least. I think these threats should be taken seriously and he should be removed from power, kicking and screaming if need be.

The US has lots of experience removing people from power, usually only democratically elected leaders though.

In any case, it isn't your business what goes on in any foreign nation. Not that this has ever stopped you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niaga

I don't think it's funny in the least. I think these threats should be taken seriously and he should be removed from power, kicking and screaming if need be.

The US has lots of experience removing people from power, usually only democratically elected leaders though.

In any case, it isn't your business what goes on in any foreign nation. Not that this has ever stopped you.

LOL okay, hold on. This little idiot threatens to nuke US cities and it's none of our business?!

ARE YOU HIGH?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

LOL okay, hold on. This little idiot threatens to nuke US cities and it's none of our business?!

ARE YOU HIGH?

And you've been threatening to destroy Iran with your proxy state Israel for years. But who am I to expect fair play from a vitriolic yank?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Niaga

I am against all wars and talks of war in the middle east. I couldn't care less what Israel does or what happens to it to be honest.

North Korea on the other hand needs to be stopped before they get themselves nuked. Do you think Russia would put up with this crap?
edit on 2-4-2013 by Theimp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
A reference to being able to hit Texas is a veiled threat

He says Austin... but in saying Texas he's letting those in the know... know he can hit the Pantex plant outside of Amarillo.... where most of the US Nuclear stockpile is kept

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

reply to post by Niaga

I am against all wars and talks of war in the middle east. I couldn't care less what Israel does or what happens to it to be honest.

North Korea on the other hand needs to be stopped before they get themselves nuked. Do you think Russia would put up with this crap?
edit on 2-4-2013 by Theimp because: (no reason given)

Russia doesn't put up with this crap, because Russia doesn't engineer these scenarios, and Russians are psychologically stronger than any US citizen, so they would not fall for the media brainwashing campaigns used daily in the US to justify your crimes against the rest of the world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

and Russians are psychologically stronger than any US citizen, so they would not fall for the media brainwashing campaigns

Uncle Joe.

That is all.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I suggest people grow up and drop the personal attacks now, please.

Only warning.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
This website was founded by an Englishman. Nice try.

Back to the topic, this scenario is completely engineered, and I would not be surprised if the photographs were fraudulant.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Niaga

Wait do you think American is a race?

Oh please say yes!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

People in Texas probably think North Korea is in Africa. Most US citizens as a whole couldn't point out North Korea on a map anyway, so I assume any reactions will simply be confusion?

Most Texans are of the belief that Washington, D.C., is in Africa....and should stay there.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I got a kick out of this twitter response.....

"Forbes rates Austin third most nuke-able city in US. Mayor credits educated workforce, music scene." #whyaustin

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by coltcall

I'm starting to think that all of this is just a bunch of nonsense. If someone really intended on nuking America, are we really supposed to believe they are gonna release photos of their intended targets?

Furthermore, it's pretty hard to imagine that a country like N. Korea would even try this. I'm still trying to figure out why they want to have a war with us in the first place....IF THEY EVEN REALLY DO WANT A WAR.

I don't believe anything in the media anymore. There is an agenda behind every story.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by coltcall

I'm starting to think that all of this is just a bunch of nonsense. If someone really intended on nuking America, are we really supposed to believe they are gonna release photos of their intended targets?

Furthermore, it's pretty hard to imagine that a country like N. Korea would even try this. I'm still trying to figure out why they want to have a war with us in the first place....IF THEY EVEN REALLY DO WANT A WAR.

I don't believe anything in the media anymore. There is an agenda behind every story.

You know the Old Orwellian saying: Never tell a small lie.

North Korea says they are going to nuke someone. Is it a big lie? Or are the lying big that they aren't going to nuke someone?

Anyway, like Smoking Joe Frazier used to say: When someone brags they are gon'na throw me out a window at midnight, about 11:59 I'm gon'na start watching that sucker real close like.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join